- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter tags: unaware, destruction, F/f, mega/micro

“Wake up, sleepyhead,”

A girly voice came into her earpiece as it awakes her from the slumber. Still sleepy, Mina let her subconscious walks her body through her small apartment room until she could find the door leads outside. Through the corridor and down the stairs, the sleepy girl in her pajamas walks outside the apartment building. Strangely enough, nobody there but her, it’s all ghost town with silence all over. Even weirder, there’s no sunlight until Mina craned her neck upward already knows what blocks the sunlight to this city. Instead of a blue sky, Mina greeted by the sight of a gigantic smiling face of a girl, stretched throughout the skyline above her.

“I see you!”

***

Using her magnifier, Sharon found Mina right there stood on the empty street of this Lilliputian city that she owned. The Brobdingnagian girl has been taking care of Mina for almost a month until three days ago, Sharon decided to surprise Mina by buying her a whole Lilliputian city on a glass dome. It’s always a comical thought that a city that could contain millions of Lilliputian now owned solely by this one microscopic cheeky brat. Oh well, it’s always a unique fun to have a Lilliputian company in this boring dorm while going through this college life.

“Morning, big girl!” Sharon could hear Mina’s reply on her earpiece as she saw her waving with both of her hands down there. It’s never not a cute sight every morning, she thought.

“How’s your explorin’ yesterday, cutie?” Sharon put her magnifier glass away as she proceed to eat her bread for breakfast beside the microscopic city.

“Man, this city is so big! I probably only exploring twenty two percent of it this whole three days,” Mina entered a random car parked on the street, ready to explore this city some more for today. “By the way, there’s this delicious food that I found on…”

Time goes on as the two girls sharing their funny stories from previous day…

“Mina, wait…” Sharon checks her cellphone. “Oh no!”

“What, what is it?” Mina asked as she sitting on one of the rooftops.

“I got to go, I forgot there’s a change in schedule for today’s class,” Sharon carefully put the glass bowl lid back over the Lilliputian city and picked up her notebook. “We’ll continue later, alright? Bye, girl!”

“Bye…” Mina could only waves as she saw her gigantic friend hurriedly runs outside while the door simply closed, bringing silence back into her company once again. “Well… alone again for now,”

Stood in one of the skyscrapers, Mina inspects the whole city underneath. In the distance, there are three large craters formed in the middle of the city, always reminding her how massive the size difference between herself and a Brobdingnagian. It was last night where Sharon at her most playful, out of curiosity the gigantic girl uses her asteroid-sized index finger to touch the tiny city, resulting in a sight that Mina would never forget, about dozens of buildings effortlessly flattened underneath those massive digit, nothing in this city could withstand her power. Thankfully, it was just a playful night for the two, Mina already trusted Sharon for her to allow the lonely college girl to show some of her mischievous side for Mina to witness, and it was surprisingly euphoric for both of them.

“Maybe I should request her to bring another Lilliput, so that I won’t be lonely here…”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Sharon, you there?”

Mina could hear the loud knocking sound from the dorm door. That must be Natalya, the tomboy next door.

CLICK

“Eh? It’s not locked?”

The door swings open, revealing another Brobdingnagian figure behind the door. Wearing only simple black tanktop covering her quite voluptuous ballistics and short black jeans, Natalya walks inside Sharon’s room, seemingly looking for something.

“Weird… she’s usually always locked this place, never letting anyone inside…”

Meanwhile, inside the tiny glass dome, Mina seems to be shocked by this sudden entry of a foreign girl that she never seen before. Mina only know Natalya from her voice and from the description that Sharon once tells her, and this is the first time she saw one of Sharon’s friend. Wait, this is not the time for Mina to be amazed by this discovery; Sharon was in a hurry, forgot to lock the door in the process, now someone that Mina never saw before suddenly barging in without permission.

“Sharon?” Natalya knocks on the bathroom door. “I want to borrow your charging cable, mine’s broken,”

Of course, no answer.

“Huh…” Natalya looks around until she noticed something on Sharon’s desk.

A charging cable.

“Hope Sharon don’t mind… I’ll tell her later…” Natalya picks up the charging cable and proceed to walks back into the outside.

***

“Phew…”

Mina let out a sigh of relief as Natalya didn’t seem to notice the tiny city on Sharon’s desk.

“Well… I’ll just continue explori-“

“Wait, what is that?” suddenly, Natalya turns around, eyes locked into the strange glass dome.

“Well, shit,”

Chills running down Mina’s whole body, this is definitely a ‘well shit’ moment for her. Now the new question is, will this girl noticed her microscopic form on this city? Not even giving her time to think, the gigantic tomboy slowly walks back towards the desk until her waist and exposed belly button came to clear view for the whole glass dome to see. Glancing close through the glass dome, it’s like looking at a satellite view of a city, something which Natalya rarely seen as she only stumbling into a Lilliputian city a few times before. The short-haired blonde quite amazed by this discovery while there’s a fight inside her mind in whether should she satisfy her curiosity or leaving it alone.

“Please only looking, no touching, please only looking, no touching…” Mina could only prays on her rooftop for this tomboy to finally leave her home alone.

CREAK

“…darn,”

Natalya gently opened the glass dome, once again exposing the microscopic city into the outside air. Setting it aside, Natalya gaze even closer than ever before, to the point Mina could make out those detailed pores beneath her gigantic eyes and nose added with some gentle breeze flowing through her nose.

“HEEEEY! THERE’S SOMEONE HERE! BE CAREFUL PLEASE!!” Mina jumps up and down swinging her arms frantically upward trying to get Natalya’s attention.

Strange, Natalya thought. She vividly remember there’s always that slight noise whenever she looks at it up close, but this one’s just pure silence. Is it empty? Why does her friend owned an empty city? What for, Natalya wondered. In her mind, she just wanted to leave this one alone as it obviously belonged to Sharon, but her curiosity quickly override that thought as Natalya nonchalantly hover her right index finger above the tiny city.

“Oh no…”

Mina could not lifts her jaw back up, the floating pillar made of flesh suddenly darts down into a section of the city. Loud rumbling sound could be heard as gray smokes floats out from where Natalya lands her finger. Sure, this is not an unfamiliar sight to Mina as Sharon had done this when she plays with Mina, but this one is different, Natalya could unknowingly crushed her as she didn’t know Mina’s presence in the city.

Lifting her finger back up, Natalya noticed what was previously a section crowded with bunch of skyscrapers now simply turned into a dark brown crater, all replaced with scenes of devastation consisted of flattened buildings, cars and many things, nothing survives Natalya’s playful touch. Should this city fully populated with Lilliputians, Natalya’s finger alone could probably killed more than a thousand microscopic souls with that one simple act. Meanwhile Mina, seeing a hand of god laying judgment to this puny city never cease to amaze her, but now added with a spice of danger as her life is now definitely on the line, it’s up to her now to survive this whole ordeal.

“Oh yeah, I could probably call Sharon,” Mina quickly took out her cellphone, but suddenly there’s no signal as Mina quickly realized that Natalya probably flattened the communication tower in that city section under her finger previously. “No! NO WAY!”

As if the ordeal wasn’t enough already, Natalya suddenly scoot forward as she attempt to focus on something at the far right section of the tiny city while Mina could only sit and watch as Natalya’s miles long neck and shoulder covered the entire skyline. But something else catches Mina’s attention as Natalya’s black tanktop-covered boobs suddenly descends slowly right towards the other side of the city.

“OI! YOU OVERSIZED BITCH, STAY AWAY FROM MY CITY!”

Obviously, her complaints gone unheard as Mina witnessed the moon-sized left boob smothering the edge section of the city like a bulldozer, no structure in its path could withstand the gigantic wrecking ball as Natalya unknowingly drags it forward a little, decimates countless puny buildings, warehouses, towers without mercy.

“Aw man, there goes my favorite strip mall right there…”

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, Natalya lands both of her right thumb and index finger near the edge of the city, pulverizing more and more city blocks into nothingness inside the crater where her fingers landed. Carefully, Natalya plucked a tiny tall skyscraper off the ground, trying not too squeezing it too hard between her fingers.

“Man, never seen ones like this up close before… fascinating,” Natalya squints her eyes, trying to make out the grain-sized skyscraper currently trapped between her massive digits. She could barely recognized the glistening windows of this building, let alone all those scattered furniture inside it now. Alas, despite Natalya trying her best to control her strength, the tiny skyscraper squished into nothing but debris when Natalya tried to readjust her grip. “It’s so fragile…”

Down under, it’s a different story. Mina quickly hides under a vent as debris of the crushed building rains down close to her area. Small pieces of the crumbled skyscraper hits several buildings, damaging some of them.

“Oh man, this is the worst day ever…” Mina didn’t even have any energy left to try to stop Natalya, her heart could only took so much of all this. Once the meteor shower stops, Mina slowly crawls back out into the open of her rooftop, only for her to be greeted by the biggest pair of pink lips above her, causing her to shriek a little in panic. What the heck does she wanted to do now? When will it ends? Any questions floating inside Mina’s mind quickly dashed aside as she notices her face got closer and closer. Sure, from afar, Natalya got some lovely lips, but not when it’s abnormally large and eclipsed everything above her and about to mercilessly raze about dozens of city blocks should it landed.

But Natalya just stops her movement, letting her face hovers just a few miles above Mina’s position.

“Oh, she’s stopping?”

Suddenly, the lips parted a little and letting out a gust of wind that creates the largest hurricane that any Lilliputian could bear witness, dozens of buildings uprooted from the ground as it flew for a few miles before it crashed into another buildings, leaving only a crater on its former location.

“WOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

Mina grabbed a pipe attached to the same building she was on as it flew in the air before it collides into another building, crumbling everything into the ground as Mina got lucky by sliding down the crumbled building and landing safely into the street while in the process causing her to pass out…

***

”Nattie? What the heck are you doing barging in to Sharon’s room?” suddenly, another figure appeared in the front of Sharon’s room.

“Sarah!? Hey!” stood back up and turning around, Natalya saw her dorm friend Sarah, the young tanned brunette clad only in her pink bra and panties whom stood a little bit taller than Natalya. ”DUDE, wear clothes or somethin’! Damn!”

”It’s really hot today, c’mon! By the way, so this is Sharon’s room, huh? How did you get in?” Sarah walks inside the room as well as Natalya glances at her jiggling plump ass and thighs.

“I was knocking her door, just wanted to borrow something. But turns out she left her door unlocked, so…”

“Huh… weird, she never lets us in previously, right? Maybe she left in a hurry?” Sarah looked around the small room as she walks toward the desk where Mina’s Lilliputian city located.

“Quite possibly, I mean… even her bed left untidy,”

“Makes sense,” Sarah crossed her arms on her chest while resting her behind on the desk as she looks around…

***

“Ow…”

Slightly bruised but now with her pajamas now completely tattered, Mina slowly got on her knees, trying to stand up with her remaining strength.

“Can’t believe I’m still alive…”

Before Mina could regain her whole consciousness though, she noticed a massive shadow darkened everything around her. Mina’s heart races again as she slowly looked up only to be welcomed by a sight of a pair of planet-sized tanned cheeks looms over the Lilliputian city, completely engulfed the entire thing under the shadow as the pink fabric covering her womanhood creating some stretching sound for Mina to hear.

“Holy…”

No time to think, it’s all about how fast Mina could run now as the gigantic brunette currently in the process of planting her humongous behind right on, unbeknownst to her, a Lilliputian city that could house millions of lillies, now at risk of being mercilessly smothered under those voluptuous cheeks that put any Lilliputian girl’s ass to shame. Like a nuclear explosion that goes off, Sarah’s ass delivers the biggest armageddon the city ever experienced as every buildings underneath crumbles to the ground without discrimination by the full measure of Sarah’s soft ass cheeks. Houses, shopping mall, hotels, industrial buildings, none could handle the immeasurable weight of her round tanned cheeks until her naked butt finally planted firmly to the ground, flattens probably thousands of structures into dirt and fine powder.

***

“Eh? I felt something crumbly under my butt…” Sarah could feel some itchy sensation from her behind.

“Huh…? OH MY GOD, SARAH! YOU’RE SITTING ON A CITY!”

“Wha… what!? What do you mean!?” Sarah quickly stood back up by Natalya’s warning from the desk as microscopic debris either sticks on her butt or simply falls down to the floor. Turning around, Sarah could see tiny gray patches on a plate resided on Sharon’s desk, also there’s a twin crater taking up half of the city where Sarah parked her butt with smokes f debris rising out from it. “Whoa…”

“I don’t understand yet, but… Sharon kind of owns this Lilliputian city, but its empty judging from the looks of it,”

“Empty? Oh, well at least I didn’t kill anybody in there… right?”

“Yeah… maybe… but you flattened almost the whole city with that big ol’ ass of yours! Now how do we explain that to Sharon, hmm?”

“Uh…” Sarah couldn’t think for any reason, they’re already intruding into her room without her permission, there’s no way they could talk themselves out of this. Suddenly, Natalya tugged her left arm, giving a nod, and Sarah catches on quickly by nodding back. After Natalya gently putting the glass dome lid back on, both of them quickly walk away from the desk before running out from the room and closing the door.

***

“I’m hom-eh?”

Sharon surprised by the fact that she forgot to lock the door.

“Oh dammit,” the Brobdingnagian girl walks in, putting away her bag on her bed as she checks her room around. Thankfully, nothing seems to be missing as far as it looks. Walking to her desk, Sharon uncover the glass dome once again, only to quickly noticed two massive craters formed near the edge of it, consuming almost half of the city itself. “Holy shit, what the hell happened here!?”

Sharon picked up her magnifier to search Mina, obviously worried for her well being when she noticed around 70% of the city got damaged as she notices several never before seen smaller craters in a few spots. After scanning the ground looking for her tiny roommate, Sharon found her, seated knees up, hands wrapped around, seemingly frozen in place leaning on a wall surrounded by debris.

“Mina? What’s going on here?”

“Um…” Mina tried to explain, but she’s too shook right now, still shellshocked by the whole ordeal that she had experienced and survived through and through…