- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter tags: Crush, Destruction, FM/fm, Couples, Giant, Giantess

============================================

 

3:00 PM, the sun started to set, giving the whole neighborhood a color of orange from the darkened sunlight. Meanwhile, two figures walking on the sidewalk, wearing their black office clothing.

“Nice weather today,” Leon, still in his usual black buttoned shirt and black pants, enjoys the cool gentle breeze alongside his work partner. “It’s this way, right?”

“Always forgetful like usual, huh?” Riley checks her phone for the direction. Still in her black skirt and white buttoned shirt complete with dark stockings, Riley looks around for their destination. “Ah, just turn right there and we made it,”

“You know, I’ve always wondered why they didn’t just deploy some kind of tools for this kind of job,”

“Like they always said for hundreds of times, cost effective. Why waste money on machines while anybody could do this with their own bare hands. Also, less messy and more safe,”

“Yeah right… ‘safe’,” Leon sighed. “Least I get paid for this,”

“Don’t lie, you’re enjoying this job, aren’t ya? You could never hide it everytime we’re on,” Riley slapped Leon’s back.

“Well…” Leon found it, a tall chainlink fence and locked gate on it. “Ah, we’re here already,”

“Then open it,”

Grabbing his key, Leon unlocked the padlock and opened the chainlink gate. Inside is a wide area filled with tall grass, obviously almost no one ever trespass this area judging by the ground condition.

“So who’s the rich fella? Someone actually have the money to buy the empty lot,” Leon asked.

“I don’t know any names. Only thing that I know is, they paid a billion for it,”

“Whoa, now that explains how they could evict a whole human city from this place…”

As the conversation goes, the two realizes that they no longer stepped on tall grass anymore. What was previously a soft ruffled sound of grass now got replaced with a low crunchy noise, and they didn’t even have to look down to see what’s up, they’re already too familiar after doing this kind of job so many times. Down below, tiny trees with tallest of them barely reaches the Brobdingnagian’s ankles, all crushed nicely into splinters inside deep footprints.

“Over there, Lyndon City,” Riley pointed at the sight of a city on the horizon. “Lemme check… has been there for… 46 years, only suffered a few illegal trespassing, but still standing for all these years,”

“That’s pretty impressive, not many human towns could survive that long. Too bad this one won’t see tomorrow,” Leon looks down on the tiny forest along with all the footprints that he made along the way behind them. As the couple keep walking, they’re quickly realized that the city not even gone bigger as they walks closer until they entered the outer farm area, where they nonchalantly crushed any farm houses that stood on their way under their shoes, not even larger than their hands, complete with leaving footprints on the farms they walk through. “Well, looks like they’re evacuated, I see no movements below,”

“Same here,” Meanwhile, Riley took a step on a highway, as wide as their shoes, nothing but a few abandoned vehicles. Riley herself seems amused as each of her steps easily leaves a huge crater that break through the tarmac. “Never gets old doing this,”

A few steps later, the couple quickly noticed more and more housings and a few small strip malls, they’re finally arrived at the suburban part of the town. It’s always look like one of those miniature park filled with tiny structures that you could walk through. Tiny houses lined up nicely on each streets, along with a few convenience store and strip malls, and none of them even reached Leon’s or Riley’s ankles.

“Whoa…” Riley gently took a step on a street, her foot filled the entire road. Slowly, she gets on all four, planting her hands and knees on empty front yards. “They’re look cute!”

Leaning her face closer to one of the two-story houses, Riley immediately realizes that she could even wrapped her hand around the whole structure and crushed it within her grip. Curious, Riley peek at one of the tiny windows, noticing that it’s almost empty, nothing but a few desks and empty cupboards, reminding her of a dollhouse that she likes to play back then, but smaller.

“This one got a good taste in decoration and design, I must say,” Riley, still admiring at a tiny white painted house complete with a few abandoned potted plants outside it, felt that the light around got a bit darker, forcing her to look up and welcomed by the sight of Leon stood near the tiny house, feet planted on the road and the backyard, crushing a few fences under his shoe. “This whole neighbor looked so beautiful, I almost feel guilty in demolishing it,”

“Kinda have to agree, but… it’s our job, though,” Leon lifts his right foot and hovers it above the still-perfectly stood tiny house, engulfing it in total darkness.

“Oh well… do it,” Riley, still in the same position, waits for her own favorite moment whenever they doing this demolition job. Like a moving monolith, the sole slowly came down until it made contact with the roof. Once a beautiful looking house now quickly buckles as it started to creak, all windows bursts into pieces, roof tiles raining to the ground until Leon finally pressed down with his casual leather shoe, flattening the whole area completely. Just like that, the fist-sized house couldn’t withstand the humongous strength of a Brobdingnagian.

Lifting his foot up, nothing but a rubble in a footprint, nothing left standing, only flattened debris and furniture. A giggle escaped Riley’s mouth, her partner’s show of power never fails to turn her on.

“Sometimes I forgot how devastating our size is,” Riley, cupping her head on her right hand, lazily hovers her left hand above another house. With little strength, she grasped the whole house like a tennis ball and pushed it down, quickly reducing another house into pile of wrecks in mere seconds. “It would take less than an hour, I predict,”

“And with little efforts,” Leon slowly swings her right leg forward, colliding with about four houses in one row, sending debris flying everywhere as all the suburban houses quickly disappeared.

The destruction of the town officially began with the suburban area as Leon and Riley mercilessly tramples any houses that still standing. Whether the house looked nice, ugly, small, big, there’s no discrimination for the two titans, by the end of days, this whole city won’t be exist anymore. Leon, still enjoys the feeling of flattening houses, noticed something coming out from one of the houses, into the street.

“Walt, there’s still people here,” Leon warns Riley.

“Really?” Riley had a house on her right hand, busy peeking and poking the tiny yet large house.

Leon felt a transmission coming through his headset on his right ear.

“Citizens, why are you still here? Introduce yourself,” Leon noticed that there’s about six of humans below right in front of his foot.

“The name’s Sid, and let’s just say… we refused about this whole eviction thing, and we…”

Well, this isn’t going anywhere, Leon thought, he have been in this situation multiple times that he’d just allow this Sid guy ramble on about the whole thing about the pride of this city, etcetera, etcetera… but it’s too late for them, today is the execution day and nothing would stop Leon and Riley from getting the job done before tomorrow. Without hesitation, Leon lifts his right foot, leaving the tinies below confused by this sudden motion, but before they could react…

BOOM!

Still with his bored face, Leon lands his right foot forward and instantly noticed that there’s still two survivors right in front of his shoe, laying down on the ground, no doubt shocked by the turn of events as their four friends suddenly disappeared. Yet Leon didn’t let them wait for an answer as he lifts his right foot back up just to reveal four squished bodies, flattened beyond recognition under the leather shoe, sending shivers to the two remaining survivors. Looking up, they saw the black buttoned shirt guy crouched, still with his bored look, which amusingly sends even more threatening feeling than the usual evil giants, knowing that by the looks of his face, he would have no problem slaughtering those tinies without mercy…

Sid and Carla, already understood the answer from the giant, quickly took off through the road. But their escape quickly cut short as Leon grabbed them using both thumb and forefinger. Both ant-sized humans are now trapped between the fingers on both hands.

“N-no! Please, let us go! We’ll leave this city immediately!” Sid, hoping to survive, trying to negotiate with his captor.

“’fraid that’s too late,” gently, Leon squeezed her left fingers, quickly reducing Sid into red paste, not even a resistance. Carla, watching the whole thing from Leon’s right hand, naturally fell into panic, screaming as she saw Sid got squished like bugs easily by fingers bigger than their whole body, now crying in desperation and hoping that this gigantic Brobdingnagian would gave her mercy despite her dumb and futile decision in trying to save this town.

“Aw… you didn’t have to do that,” Riley approaches from behind while stepping on the remaining tiny houses.

“Can’t leave any witnesses,”

“Then what would you do with that girl, hmmm?” Riley gently hugs Leon from behind.

“Maybe I got something to do with her later…” opening his shirt pocket, Leon dumps the ant-sized girl inside...