- Text Size +

Chapter 11

The rest of the day passed by in a kind of horrific, lurid blur for Katherine. The cruel violation that she had been subjected to by Remilia and Perona was the rule rather than the exception throughout the day. She just didn’t seem to be able to catch a break. Once she had regained consciousness from the pencils ravaging her insides, Remilia had promptly mocked her for being a pathetic little wimp.

“What? You should be grateful that women like me and Perona even BOTHER keeping you around!” Remilia had laughed cruelly, putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at the 22-inch, shivering, skinny little body curled up in fear on her desk. “Now what do you say to your boss!?”

“Th-thank y-you…” whispered Katherine, shaking uncontrollably from her torment. She didn’t understand how she could have possibly survived such a terrible assault, but it was then that she caught sight on Junko peering at her upside down. The demon girl was hanging lazily out of the ceiling, with only her head and torso visible through the ceiling panels, and she seemed to be feeding herself a bunch of grapes, lowering the bunch slowly toward her mouth and eating them off the stems, one by one.

Katherine shuddered. She knew that Junko HAD to be the reason why she was still alive. That was it, surely…and this realization was anything but reassuring for Katherine. It meant that she could be subjected to similar, or even worse torments, and she would still not be able to die, because this awful demon’s power was keeping her alive. Katherine knew in her bones that this was true. She knew what Junko was doing — the teenager was dead-set on breaking her mind completely, forcing her to submit to total and utter despair. Katherine had already been through this ghastly circus over and over in her mind, and she had gone through all kinds of phases, where she was fighting Junko, then submitting to her, then fighting her, then giving up and submitting again. Each time Katherine THOUGHT that she was giving into true despair, however, had turned out to be false, because she found, much to her chagrin, that she hadn’t actually hit rock-bottom yet. It seemed like there was always a deeper trench she could sink into.

And now she was back to fighting Junko in her mind. Katherine couldn’t stand this — what on earth was Junko going to do!? Was she going to just keep on torturing her until she was literally a tiny speck!? A tiny little grain of a person for Remilia and Perona to cruelly torment?? No, Katherine didn’t have to stand for it. She glared up at Junko, who had paused in the act of feeding herself the bunch of grapes as she hung upside down.

“Oh what a delightful little project you’ve turned out to be!” Junko laughed musically from above. Her blond pigtails hung down ridiculously from the ceiling. “Every time you think you’re giving in, you realize that there’s OH SO MUCH MORE to come, hehehehehe!”

“Fuck you!” muttered Katherine under her breath. Even just looking up at Junko was enough to get her loins churning again. She was thankful that Remilia had momentarily left the room.

“The evolutionary basis for mental coping is well understood by scientists,” Junko trilled from the ceiling, ignoring Katherine’s comment, “But what the boys in white coats DON’T seem to understand is why some humans make it a point to dig themselves into the deepest holes possible, while they labor to convince themselves that what they’re doing is building a fortification around themselves, hahahaha!”

“Wh-what the…what are you even TALKING about?!” demanded Katherine, her face getting red from the arousal that Junko was inspiring. Just the way the curvy, voluptuous demon was lazily swinging her body back and forth as she hung upside down…and the way that her eager tongue was seeking out the individual grapes…it was driving Katherine wild with desire.

“You shouldn’t even be LOOKING at me,” laughed Junko, crossing her eyes and sticking her tongue out at the tiny woman. “You can’t even SMELL me or hear my VOICE without getting the hots for my coochie…heheh, imagine if I actually LET you eat me out…haha, you’d cum the second your mouth brushed the infernal folds of my diabolically immaculate vaginal lips!”

“Y-you’re…insane,” said Katherine weakly, struggling to her knees on Remilia’s desk as she tried to crawl towards the lamp. “Y—you’re just…”

“And YOU think,” cut in Junko brightly, “That digging a grave is the same thing as building a house! Go figure, heheh — I would expect that, coming from such a miserable little worm as yourself! Go on little wormy, dig, dig, diggggg! Dig your little hole to live in!”

“I…I d-don’t…I…” panted Katherine, who was now sitting up with her back against Remilia’s desk lamp. But she couldn’t say any more. Looking up at Junko, she had started rubbing her clit; she had realized, in her growing despair, that there was nothing else she wanted to do. She wanted to get off as she stared at Junko. The demon girl promptly started ignoring her again, feeding herself grapes and humming to herself. And then Remilia came back into the room. Katherine turned in a kind of torpid alarm towards her new boss — her feverish desire to cum while she stared up at Junko had been dashed by the sudden reappearance of yet another tormenter. Katherine didn’t even have the energy to be truly scared by Remilia at this point…she was fast approaching a semi-conscious state of total abandon, where all that was in her mind was her drive to make herself cum. But Remilia was having none of it.

“Oh my god, are you serious!?” the imperious young woman boomed, seeing her little assistant rubbing herself as she sat against the desk lamp. “I leave for literally two minutes, and I come back to you trying to get yourself off!?”

“I’m…I…” stammered Katherine weakly, looking away from Remilia and up at the ceiling, hoping to hone in on Junko. But the demon girl had vanished — the ceiling panels all looked normal and undisturbed. Upon seeing that the object of her desire had suddenly gone, Katherine actually moaned out in frustration, rubbing herself even harder as she felt the tears starting to gather in her eyes. She knew how pathetic she was acting — she knew that she was totally giving in to Junko’s designs for her. But at this point Katherine didn’t even care. All she wanted was to somehow achieve the relief, however fleeting, that an orgasm might bring.

But she didn’t get the chance to reach her climax, however, because Remilia had quickly stridden across her office, shot out her hand, and seized Katherine around the waist, jerking her up effortlessly into the air, like she was holding a doll. Katherine felt the wind get knocked out of her, and was terribly discouraged by her inability to get close to orgasm.

“Noooo,” she moaned weakly, her head lolling to the side as Remilia yanked her up close to her face. “N-noooo….no….please…”

“Please!?” demanded Remilia, not impressed with Katherine’s waifish begging. “Please what? You want me to let you cum, huh? Is that what you want?”

“Y-yessss,” whispered Katherine, her eyes glazed over as they cast themselves exhaustedly about the room, trying to find Junko. “I j-just…I just need to…find her…”

“Find her!?” asked Remilia loudly, giving Katherine a mighty shake, which sent her tiny little body into a shivering wave of paroxysms. “Find who? What the hell are you talking about!?”

Katherine could only keep looking around the room, desperate in her helpless horniness to catch sight of the demon girl that was tormenting her. It was already humiliating enough for Katherine to be insanely attracted to Remilia, the bombshell who was now holding her up with one hand, her fingers easily going all the way around Katherine’s waist, as she interrogated her. But for Katherine to be THIS obsessed and drawn to Junko, the very source of her suffering itself, well…Katherine knew that this said a lot about who she had become as a person, and how far she had truly fallen.

“Get it straight, little pipsqueak,” barked Remilia roughly, shaking Katherine again. “I’m not going to have my useless, pathetic little office assistant get away with this kind of behavior. You think working for me is going to be all fun and games, do you? You think it’s just gonna be one biiiiig long orgasm-fest, huh? Well I got bad news for you, little lady — Perona assigned you to me so that you could work for ME. So that you follow any instructions I give you. And right now, I think Little Miss Skin-and-Bones needs to be taught a lesson about masturbating on the job.”

“N-no…no, please,” begged Katherine weakly.

“Ohhhhh yes!” hissed Remilia, her eyes flashing as she grinned through her closed teeth. “Your first day with me is as good a time as any to learn that you will cum ONLY when I say you can!”

With that, Remilia suddenly reached into her desk and fished out a spool of yarn. Katherine hardly even had time to react before the teenager had deftly tied Katherine’s hands behind her back, and her ankles together.

“Wh-wha…what are y-you d-doing to me!?” Katherine cried, actually finding the energy to be afraid now. Junko was gone, and now Katherine was all alone with this gorgeous psycho who had been given total authority over her. Even though Katherine could feel her obsession with Junko beginning to break her find, she was still horny enough to where her immediate desire for release could be transferred to Remilia…who was definitely a gargantuan piece of eye candy. Katherine could feel her turgid mind searching for some way to stimulate her clit with her hands tied, so that she might actually be able to find some sexual relief.

But Remilia was in charge, not her. The gigantic young woman swiftly and suddenly flipped Katherine upside down and proceeded to tie her ankles to the top of her desk lamp. Katherine was tiny enough to where her head wasn’t even touching the desk. She was just hanging there, dangling upside down, totally at the mercy of the pitiless girl that was now staring down at her hard.

“Now,” said Remilia forcefully, “Get this straight — who is in charge here?”

“Y-you are!” stuttered Katherine, looking at Remilia from upside down.

“Mmmmm, I sure am!” replied Remilia, suddenly getting a nasty grin on her face. “Whose office is this?”

“Y-yours!” cried Katherine.

“Mmmhmm…and only recently this office belonged to my aunt,” chuckled Remilia. “Remember that? Remember just a week ago, when I was just hanging around in my aunt’s office, while Katherine The Office Manager was hard at work next door, running all her projects!? Hahaha, do you remember that?”

Katherine couldn’t believe that so much had happened in such a short amount of time. She had gone from the Office Manager to the very dredges of the office food chain — as Remilia had reminded her recently, she was now no better than a paperweight. The stunning crash of her descent into misery and despair was almost unbelievable…and too terrible to fully contemplate.

“Hahaha, I mean, can you even believe it!?” laughed Remilia, her sexy curves shaking gently as she bent down towards Katherine. “Can you believe that went from being the Office Manager to literally, like, being my servant now…my slave? My little sex doll to torment as I wish?”

Katherine felt a chill go down her spine as Remilia bent down even closer, so close that her huge lips were nearly brushing the sensitive, exposed area of Katherine’s upside-down pussy.

“And just to think,” whispered Remilia, making sure that the exhaled air current of her words teased Katherine’s pussy lips, “You’re just gonna keep getting smaller…and smaller…and smaller…while Perona and I get bigger and bigger and BIIIIIIGGER….all because you just can’t help yourself, can you, you miserable little thing? You just can’t help how turned-on you get by being utterly degraded and humiliated…haha, I mean, look at you right now!”

Katherine’s pussy was literally oozing precum down her body, straight into her face. It was getting in her nose and eyes. She knew that Remilia was right — she couldn’t stop herself from feeling this unconscionable, helpless arousal from her own abuse. She wanted to cry; she wanted to scream; she wanted to just pass out and wake up in a different universe, in a different reality, but she knew in her shrunken little bones that this was a nightmare from which she would never wake. And even now, in the midst of her degradation, she was still looking around for Junko, the agent of her despair, the architect of her downfall, hoping that she would at least show herself so Katherine could go ahead and cum from just looking at her.

But Junko didn’t show up, and all Katherine got was the harsh, derisive laughter of the gorgeously curvy Remilia as she haphazardly rubbed Katherine’s clit with her big hand, forcing her into a series of spasms as she orgasmed uncontrollably again and again, her little body shaking and trembling in her bonds as she hung upside down.

“There you go, my dirty little doll,” purred Remilia nastily, finishing Katherine off over and over again as she continued rubbing the little woman’s pussy with her big hand, completely overwhelming her. “Theeeere you go, haha.” Remilia then sat down at her desk and watched Katherine’s little body buck and heave upside down as she finished out her orgasm.

“Oh yessss,” breathed Remilia, extending a finger out and flicking Katherine in the middle of the stomach, sending her body swinging back and forth, “You and I are juuuuust getting started today.”

Eight hours later, Katherine was barely managing to stumble into her house, putting the whole weight of her shriveled body up against the door to try and shut it. Almost five minutes later, she finally succeeded, and leaned backwards against the door, breathing hard. She had no idea how she was still even conscious. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably, her skin was covered in sweat, and her lungs burned from the exertion of pushing the door to, and from just walking out of the taxi that Perona had insisted on calling her. It had truly been the day from hell — Remilia had forced Katherine into a variety of humiliating positions, many of them while she had been suspended upside down, tied to the desk lamp. Remilia had posted sticky notes to Katherine’s body; she had attached pins and paper clips to her skin; she had forced Katherine to hold her pencil in her mouth, as a kind of “human pencil dispenser.” She had even forced a pen up Katherine’s pussy and made her hold it there…so she was a “human pen dispenser” as well. And on and on it went…Remilia thinking up cruel and degrading ways to use Katherine all day long. As far as Katherine was concerned, it was a miracle that she was even still alive.

Katherine was looking down at the floor, gasping for air, still leaning against her closed door, when she heard it.

“Heyyyyy you!”

Junko’s luscious, sexy words came floating up towards her ears like the sound of a dulcet, dark angel. Katherine looked up, and immediately, her skin rose to attention in goosebumps that covered every square inch of her body. Junko was lying there on the sofa, posed in a sexually-suggestive position, with her knee up and her glorious pubic area spread open for Katherine to see. The demon girl was scantily-clad, wearing a bright red bikini that left little of her huge, curvy, voluptuous body to the imagination. Her blond pigtails looked cuter than ever. And her face…well, Katherine felt her breath catch in her chest as she stared up at the demon teenager. It was like there was a dark, alluring, irresistible energy to Junko’s face, an energy that came from a profane and forbidden place. But the dark energy that was radiating out from Junko’s confident, smiling face was so powerful, so enticing, that Katherine’s knees literally buckled at the sight. She fell forward onto her knees.

“Tough day at the office?” Junko quipped, the syllables falling from her full, sexy lips like gumdrops. Katherine looked up from her prostrate position, barely able to believe how hot, sensuous, and seductive Junko looked. The demon girl had been completely absent all day long, to the point where Katherine had almost started to forget how irresistibly drawn to her she had become. But now, all the helpless eroticism of her desires came flooding back, and she felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked up at the magnificent sight of the demon stretched out across the sofa. Katherine was now only 1’3, with rail-thin arms and legs, and no ass or breasts to speak of. Junko, on the other hand, had burgeoned to an absolutely stunning 7’0, with huge, bouncy breasts, thick, curvy thighs, wide, inviting hips, and an absolutely enormous, fat ass that ballooned out behind her, quivering and jiggling with heavy, sensual appeal with every slight movement that she made. A sweet, intoxicating, perfumed scent wafted through the air, reaching Katherine’s nose, and driving her even more mad with lust. It was like Junko was assaulting her with her oozing sexual appeal at every angle, from multiple sensory perspectives. Katherine almost felt herself starting to go cross-eyed as she sat up on her knees, folding her hands up in a prayer-like motion to Junko. Her throat was completely dry.

“Junko…” she croaked, her voice sounding thin and raspy, especially compared to the lustrous, full tones of Junko’s voice.

“Sorry, love to talk, but I’ve gotta focus on my pose here,” grinned Junko. “People see pictures in magazines or commercials on TV and they think it’s all just so simple. But a REAL model knows that she needs to WORK at it to get to the top!”

“Junko…Junko p-…pl….” whispered Katherine, starting to shuffle on her knees closer towards the huge teenager.

“There is just so much involved in a good photo-shoot,” chirped Junko, continuing on like everything was normal, “Good lighting, correct and aesthetically-appealing camera angles, clean lenses, good personal chemistry between the model and photographer, and of course, above all, patience. These photo-shoots can take hours, you know, and this kind of time can really fray the nerves of everyone involved, unless they approach the work with a positive attitude and an overall sense of camaraderie.”

As Junko prattled on, she slapped her hand down on the back of her ass and gave it a good, healthy shake. Katherine’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she watched Junko’s gigantic ass ripple and bob to and fro. It was juste so huge, so glorious, so incredibly arousing and delicious, that she very nearly lost it right then and there. Junko saw Katherine’s reaction, but she just kept on posing on the sofa, giving Katherine not let-up from her sexual display.

“Junko…p-please,” Katherine finally managed to say. “Please…please…..plleeeeeeaaasse…”

“Hmmm, I wonder,” mused Junko, ignoring Katherine, “I wonderrrrr…should I send out my resume by email, or should I just show up at the studio with it in person…you know, the personal touch?”

“Please, Junko…I…y-you…I…n-need…pllleeeasssee….” begged Katherine. She couldn’t even get a coherent sentence out at this point.

“What?” asked the demon girl suddenly, dropping all her girlish pretence as her eyes suddenly flashed down at Katherine severely. “You need what?”

“I n-need….I…I…” stammered Katherine.

“Oh spit it out already, why don’t you?” snapped Junko impatiently.

“Pleeease….h-have….have s-sex with me,” Katherine finally managed to force out of her lungs. It felt like a great weight had been lifted out through her mouth as she spoke the words, and Katherine had the uncanny and frightening sensation that the last remnants of her past self, her past soul, had exited her body with those words, and was now lost in the ether of the air.

A slow smirk spread itself out across Junko’s face, and she raised an eyebrow suggestively.

“Told you,” Junko declared, obviously very satisfied with herself.

“T-told me…w-what?” asked Katherine.

“I told you that you’d beg me to have sex with you one day,” Junko laughed. “Except I didn’t realize at the time that it would only be, like, a few days before you broke down completely. Hahaha, of all my personal projects, Katherine, YOU’VE been the easiest, haha!”

Katherine felt the crushing blow of Junko’s words, but she was far too transported with lust to care at this point. The only thing that was really in her head was the feverish, intense, desperate desire to have sex with the dark goddess, the demoness, the profanely, diabolically sexy vision of pure voluptuousness stretched out before her.

Junko suddenly sat up on the sofa, and Katherine nearly fell back, watching the demon girl’s huge body shake and gyrate with her strong movements. She produced a long finger and curled it upwards down at Katherine.

“Come on, skinny bug,” she purred, obviously making it a point to exaggerate her sexy talk, “Crawl to me.”

Katherine immediately did as she was told. Her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest; she was so excited. Once she had reached Junko’s foot, Junko made her stop.

“Kiss my toes,” she commanded, and again, Katherine immediately obliged, covering the teenager’s toes in a flurry of fast, passionate kisses. Junko watched her, amused, for a few minutes, until Katherine had driven herself into such a wild frenzy of kissing that even Junko made her stop, by putting her foot down on Katherine’s back, and forcing her to the ground. Then, using both of her feet, she picked up Katherine’s body, brought it to her pussy, and proceeded to force Katherine to eat her out, holding her body there between her two feet as Katherine licked and sucked at Junko’s sweet cunt for all she was worth. The demon girl was so flexible that she was able to keep this pose for quite awhile, and even when Katherine’s lips had gone numb from her efforts, she remained suspended there over Junko’s pussy, commanded to lick and suck some more. To Katherine, it was like she was tasting the most divine fluid in all the universe — she knew that she was worshipping her tormenter; she knew that she was totally giving in to her despair and humiliation. But at this point, she was finally not doing it because she thought it was what Junko wanted. Instead, Katherine was doing it because it was what SHE wanted to do. SHE wanted to truly give in to despair.

“And now…allow me to return the favor,” Junko chuckled, and she had suddenly flipped Katherine’s body upside down and brought her up to her mouth using a single hand. Katherine’s eyes rolled back into her head as Junko’s unnaturally-long tongue slithered into the slit of Katherine’s pussy, and then thrust itself deep into her body, going all the way up into her cervix.

“YyyyyyEeeeeeeeeeAAAhhhhahaaahaaaaahhhhh!!!” screamed Katherine in ecstasy, immediately cumming over and over as her body shook violently. Junko held her close, not letting her jerk away, as she flicked and flapped and rolled her tongue in lewd and aggressive undulations deep in Katherine’s body, turning her inside out from forced pleasure.

“Uuuuuuuunnnnghhhhhhhhhh!!” moaned Junko in great exaggeration, her eyebrows going up and down at Katherine’s face as she held her body to her mouth, ravenously feasting on her pussy. Katherine lost track of how many times she came, and when Junko was finished with her pussy, the poor tiny woman was barely even conscious, having passed out over and over and over again, only to awaken to the demon still feasting on her.

“Oh you think that was it?” chuckled Junko, shaking her head. “Oohhhhhh no — that was just a warm-up! Just like THIS!”

She flipped Katherine around in her hand and promptly went to town on her ass, sticking her tongue into Katherine’s ass crack and then wriggling and writhing her tongue deep into Katherine’s asshole.

“AAAAUUGHHHHHHHHHFHFHFHFDGDGGGGGGGGDDGGGGGG!!!!” hollered Katherine. Her throat was burning from how loudly she was screaming in this unbearable ecstasy, but that didn’t stop her from getting louder and louder. Junko’s tongue was just too long, too powerful, too skilled, and too deep. She came and passed out, came and passed out, over and over and over again, until finally, she came to in a puddle of her own cum, shaking and shivering on the floor.

It took Katherine a few moments to realize where she was, but then she realized that she had shrunk again, and was now only 9 inches long. Her head turned and saw two giant feet, standing on either side of her. She looked up — Junko was looming over her, hands on her thick hips, now well over 7 feet tall. But Katherine was only looking at one thing now: the enormous dildo that was protruding from Junko’s waist. She was wearing a strap-on, and she looked hungry.

“Two delicious appetizers,” she laughed, her huge ass shaking with her mirth, “And now for the main course!!”

Katherine didn’t even have time to utter a sound. Junko reached down, scooped her up, and then a second later was shoving the impossibly huge dildo into Katherine’s hapless body.

Four hours later, Katherine was lying on her back, motionless. Her eyes had been permanently rolled back into her head for hours by this point. She was only 6 inches tall now, and it had only been through Junko’s demon magic that she hadn’t died a hundred times through the sheer brutality of the teenager’s fucking. Junko was lounging on the sofa again, 8 feet tall, picking her teeth with a toothpick as she flipped through the channels on TV. She glanced down at the naked husk of a woman, lying in a puddle of her own cum.

“Huh…pathetic,” Junko chuckled. “You were still begging for more an hour ago. Quite impressive humiliation there. You’re such a natural beta sub, Katherine. Heheh, I know you can’t hear me right now, but just think…if you thought today was hard, just imagine what it’s gonna be like, going into work tomorrow!”


Chapter End Notes:

You can find the full, completed story on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep