- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, 

It has been a hot minute, but things are starting to calm down a bit on my end. I have another chapter here for you all and I hope it is to your liking!

I have no idea when I'm going to get the next one out, so for now just soak in "The Sound of Rain".

Enjoy!

Just for fun, I'm going to date each chapter.

October 26, 2021


"Ugh..." Mick groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, "Where am I?" His vision started off blurry and after blinking a few times everything could be seen clearly. It seemed he was in a room, but in his current position all he could see was the ceiling. "Argh... Oommph", he groaned, his body ached all over as if he had just returned home from Hell week with the SEALs: He was dizzy, numb and completely lost in his surroundings. A slight nauseous sensation swept over him and for a second he thought he might throw up. He lay on his back until the sensation ran its course, "Oh... God. What the hell?" Come on, move", he struggled to sit up, but to no avail, his limbs weren't responding as quickly as he needed them to. "Jeez", Mick felt a slight chill that covered his entire form, instinctively, he brought his hands up to feel his clothes, but he realized something wasn't right, his hands found their way to his limp, exposed, member, shriveled up due to the cold, "What the fuck?" He lifted his head and confirmed he had no clothes on, "I'm naked!" He yelped, his breathing intensified for a moment as panic set in, "Okay, it's okay, just breathe..." He focused and slowed his breathing down. Why was he naked and what was this fabric he was laying on? It felt like a blanket, but his senses had been heightened to where he could feel every minuscule fiber. "Round two", he exhaled and summoned his strength, "Hiya", he successfully lifted himself into a seated position. 

His eyes focused once he came to a halt, "Whoa", Mick was awestruck by what he saw, the light of the room came from a lamp on a nightstand, but there was obviously something different about it..."Has it always been that big?" The lamp was the size of a three-story house, and the nightstand was as big as a mansion. Mick swung around to take in the rest of his surroundings: The dresser, the bedroom door, the closet, even though they were barely lit, he could see with all the clarity he needed, "Everything is huge!" Mick's jaw hung open, and his eyes nearly popped right out of his head. "Holy shit..." He took a moment to soak in this new situation he found himself in, "Okay, why is everything so big?" He stopped himself and looked down at his naked body in comparison to what he was sitting on - Blankets, comforter, pillows. "I'm on a giant bed?" The little man beat his hands against the soft blanket to ensure that it was real, "I'm not crazy, this is real... Wait, everything isn't big...I AM SMALL!" The bed itself was easily bigger than a football field. Mick leapt to his feet, the realization smacked him in the face like a ton of bricks - He was small, less than a foot tall, naked and on an enormous bed, but the revelations didn't stop there, "Oh shit, this is mom's bed!" Mick cried out, "This has to be a dream...or a nightmare", but no, despite his brain telling him it was a figment of his imagination, it was definitely real - He was tiny, naked and in his mom's room.

A flood of thoughts surged through his tiny mind as he tried to process everything he was seeing. How did she do this? Why did she do this? Am I going to stay like this forever? Mick spent the better part of a minute pondering the thoughts, "Shit...shit..." He spattered like an imbecile, his words were caught in his throat, 'I think I'm going to be sick', his stomach rumbled, and his head spun, "Oof", he gushed as he collapsed on his back, giving into the dizziness that now had its grip on him. On and on the thoughts and predictions flooded his mind as he lay on the blanket. Mick suddenly remembered the device Amy used on him, the blinding light and the feeling of a million needles came from it. He was shrunk by that device. He looked around, frantically, for it, "There", he spotted it on the nightstand, "That's got to be it". Mick stood up and walked closer to the stand, but as he approached, he realized the gap between the bed and the stand was too great, "I can't make that jump". Mick tried to get a good look at the device, it seemed like an average TV remote, but there was a large button in the center of it. "Shit", he collapsed on his back, in defeat, "What now?"


Oddly enough, lying down made him feel better, he spent a moment feeling the blanket he was laying on, the cotton and polyester felt good to his tiny touch, "Mm", he moaned as his mind began to wander, "I am... literally smaller than an action figure..." he repeated the words to himself to ensure his cognitive processing was working correctly. Mick's senses activated once he calmed down and he heard something coming from nearby, something he just now caught wind of, "What is that sound?" He sat up again and looked out the window that hung above the headboard of the enormous bed, "Is that rain?" He concluded it wasn't coming from outside, "What the...?" Mick continued searching for the source of what sounded like rain, but it was different, like it had the assumed force of a waterfall behind it. After a few more seconds of searching, he finally fixed his gaze on a large, closed, door directly across the bed, "Holy shit", his eyes widened as he realized where this particular door lead and WHO was on the other side, "That wasn't rain, that was MOM taking a shower!" He could hear faint humming coming from the bathroom, she was in there and she was probably gigantic.

Mick's heart pounded from excitement and fear, on one hand he wasn't sure how big Amy was or what her intentions were, but on the other, this entire situation was something he'd fantasized about ever since he was a teenager. The number of stories he read, online, about women shrinking men and using them as sex toys was astronomical and now...here he sat, wondering if his mom shrank him for that very reason.

"Oh my god, what should I do?!" Mick jumped to his feet and searched for a hiding place, "There", he eyed the giant pillow resting against the headboard. Picking up his feet, he bolted for shelter as fast as he could considering the uneven surface of the blanket he was running on. Mick never had an issue with running at top speed but being at this new size proved to be a bit more challenging. He dove behind the large pillow, "Guess...I have to...get used to...my new body", he wheezed. The pillow gave him plenty of cover and room to move, there was even a crevice between the mattress and the headboard that he could slip through just in case. "Alright", he said in an appreciative tone, it wasn't much, but this pillow may be the difference between life and death for him, "My best chance is to hide for now".

'Thud', the shower turned off, Mick's heart skipped a beat when he heard it, he peaked out from behind the pillow and watched the door, anxiously waiting to see his giantess mom open it and walk out in all of her glory, 'Will she be naked, or will she have a towel?' Mick wondered to himself as his penis throbbed, 'gulp', once again his mouth was getting dry from all the excitement and anxiety. The humming got a bit louder, she was close, "Come on", his eagerness was unbearable, 'How big is she? Eighty feet? One hundred feet? Maybe more?' The thoughts ran circles in his mind, but he didn't need to wait long for an answer. The lock on the door made a 'Click' sound and a second later it slowly opened.

Heart racing at an insurmountable speed, mouth dry and penis fully loaded, Mick sat behind the pillow and bore witness to the magnificent and unbelievable sight of his giant mom as she emerged from the steam-filled bathroom. Amy walked out almost in slow motion, her skin glistened from the light of the bathroom and the nightstand, emphasizing her womanly curves. She stood at an impressive height, seventy feet high, she wore a white towel over her hair and another that covered her midsection and upper thighs, once again her boobs were barely contained by the fabric. Speechless, all Mick could do was watch in disbelief.

The giantess closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, soaking in the afterglow of the hot shower she just took. Opening her eyes again, she walked over to the bed, Mick felt the vibrations where he sat, it was like an earthquake was coming his way. Retreating a bit into the shelter of the pillow, Amy's tiny son made sure to peak just enough so she wouldn't see him, at least to his better judgment. At his current height, it would've taken him at least five minutes to RUN from the bathroom to the bed and yet, Amy made the journey in mere seconds, she was colossal, and far bigger up close, "Oh my god", Mick whispered under his breath. The giantess smiled as she slowly bent over the bed, near where she left her tiny son after she shrank him, her enormous bust slightly jiggled as she made contact with the bed, but from where her little man peaked, he could only see her lower body and the underside of her breasts, 'God, I want to climb those mountains so bad', he cursed at himself as he dared not venture out too far to see what she was doing, "Sweetheart?" Amy's voice boomed, startling him, "I see you finally woke up". The titanic woman slowly rose upright and scanned the room with a smirk on her face, she was stunning, a pure goddess who could do whatever she pleased, "Good thing too, you've been out for the last two days. I was getting worried", Mick couldn't believe what he just heard, 'Its Tuesday?! That's insane, my vacation is going be over before I even get a chance to do anything!' He felt a rush of anger for a split second when he realized this situation wasn't so bad, he was living out his greatest fantasy at this very moment, what was he getting all bent out of shape about? "Are you hiding from me?" She interrupted his thoughts with her booming, feminine voice. Amy put her hands on her hips, "C'mon out my little man, your mommy has a few surprises for you", Mick's erection began spilling forth precum, he wanted to expose himself so badly, but part of him was curious to see how far she would go to find him. 

After a moment of waiting, Amy huffed and dropped her hands, "Alright sweetie, if you don't want to come out, then I guess I'll just have to find YOU", Mick watched as his giantess mother slowly brought her hands up to her chest, her digits fondled with the towel as she spoke in a seductive and playful tone, "You remember how to play Hide and Seek, right?" Amy took her time to undo the folds of the towel, "This version of the game has a twist, so pay attention, babe", she licked her lips as her eyes glazed over Mick's location, in quick response he hid behind the pillow, "Did she see me?", terrified and aroused at the same time, all he did was sit there for a moment, "Mm", a sensual moan escaped Amy's mouth as she removed the towel that barely covered her body, Mick plucked up the courage to peak once more, he witnessed his mom drop the towel, revealing her stark, nude, female body for the world to see, "Jesus Christ, I must be dreaming", he felt like he was going to die from this spectacular show she was giving him. "My body is not completely dry yet, so that will be your timer", she removed the towel that was wrapped around her hair and dropped it to the floor, "Now for the stakes. You must have a lot of questions for me, so if you win, I'll tell you everything", Amy looked herself over, judging how much time she would have to find her son, she brought her hands up to her breasts and squished them together, "Can you stay hidden long enough, sweetie?", she released her mounds and they swung, freely, back into place, 'Perfection'. Water droplets slid down the silky smooth surface of her massive boobs, she sleeked her fingers of one hand through her hair while lightly groping her girls with the other, moaning out and reveling in the sexual power she commanded, "Because if I win...", Amy let out a sigh of content and slid her hands down her sexy body, over her mountainous boobs, her smooth belly and finally her upper thighs, just below the place of forbidden treasure: Her womanhood, Amy closed her eyes, her hands found their way to her cave and the giantess lightly teased herself, "...Well, let's just say you and I are going to have some fun together", Mick was getting a full display of her raw, sexual, aura and it became clear that she was serious, "If she wins, she's going to..." Mick tried to swallow as he struggled to contemplate the insanely arousing thought of being his mother's sex toy, his mouth was as dry as bone, his tiny body trembled uncontrollably, "Mommy", he whispered as he began stroking his erect member. Amy squealed before regaining her composure, it seemed she was also getting lost in thought. Mick stopped masturbating to watch what she would do next. The enormous woman cleared her throat and stood tall, her breasts were full and natural, her butt and legs were toned, and her hourglass figure was perfect. Amy inhaled and exhaled deeply before she slowly opened her eyes and smiled, "Shall we?" 

Chapter End Notes:

I wanted this chapter to reference "Blink" in regards to the tiny man waking up on a giant bed while the giantess is in the shower. This particular scene just hits the right notes with me and I hope this chapter does it justice.