- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Happy New Year!

Hope you all have been well and got to spend time with friends and family.

Goodbye 2021 and hello 2022, this year is going to be good, I can feel it, and what better way to start the year than with a new chapter!

Let's make this year one to remember! Now, without further ado, I present to you Bliss

Enjoy!

January 4, 2022.


"Get to work, little man".

Mick stood in front of Amy's entrance, dumbfounded and shaking uncontrollably. The command she gave him rattled his being, 'Don't fuck this up', he thought to himself. Amy's vagina pulsed, her outer labia was open, but her inner labia was another story entirely, 'gulp'. "Easier said than done", Amy cocked an eyebrow as she boomed from high above, clearly reveling in the sight of her tiny son standing before her, so cute and vulnerable. The enormous woman leaned back against the headboard and brought both of her hands down between her legs. She began stroking her inner thighs, the skin of her legs gave way to her touch, her hands were massive, "Mm", and her moans were truly feminine. Mick's erection throbbed, his heart raced, his mind went blank. 'I can't believe I am about to do this... Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!', The little man's entire existence shook from excitement - Eyes bulging, knees weak, his entire frame dripped of sweat, Mick swallowed hard before reaching a hesitant hand up towards his mother's lips. Amy closed her eyes and allowed the moment to happen...the moment when her tiny son touched her.

It seemed as though hours went by, but she kept her eyes closed and continued to stroke her thighs, "Oh baby, that's it, just take your time, we have all night", she bit her lower lip and writhed with anticipation. Mick felt a sense of power rise within him, 'I haven't even touched her yet', he thought as he hovered his hand mere inches from her cave. 'She's quivering. She doesn't just want me to do this, she NEEDS me to take the lead', Mick realized he was in control, albeit only for a moment, but in control nonetheless, 'After all, mom could scoop me up right now and just plunge me into herself'. Instead, Amy allowed her son the sacred honor of sexing her up on his own, "God, I love you mom", he said before bringing both hands up, leaning forward and pressing them into her lips. Amy gasped as soon as she felt Mick's tiny touch, "Oh baby! That's good!", she squealed in sexual delight.

The softness of his mom's inner labia was incredible, she was so warm, but her writhing made it a bit difficult to maintain a good grip on her, "Mom, sit still for a minute!" Mick called out from under the giant woman, "Mm, oh sweetie, I'll do my best", Amy giggled in between gasps. The titanic woman stopped her movements and allowed her son to begin. Mick repositioned his grip and slowly slid his hands up and down her lips, it was a good start, she shivered in response and gripped her thighs with more force, 'She's having such a hard time controlling herself', Mick couldn't help feeling in control despite the size difference, but more than that, he wanted to show his mom that he could please her, get her warmed up, and give her the love that she deserved before going all out, 'Or all in', the tiny man chuckled to himself.

It was working, Amy was at his mercy, she struggled to keep her hands on her thighs, her massive breasts wobbled a bit from her writhing, "Oh sweetie, that's it", the immense woman gushed forth, "Mm... Oooh... Hnngh... Keep that going a bit longer, please. Your tiny hands are so... Mmm... Rough". Amy bit her lower lip while keeping her eyes closed, her gigantic form trembled at the touch of her son. "Mm, good boy, get me warmed up for you", the giantess cooed. Mick began rubbing his hands against her soft vulva at an increasingly faster pace for the next few seconds, his cock dripped precum while at the same time he witnessed womanly fluid begin to ooze out of her narrow opening.

"Sweetie?" Amy's voice suddenly boomed, she opened her eyes and stared down at her minuscule son. Mick stopped rubbing and looked up at her, 'She's so HUGE!' He thought. "I-I need a little more now, could you do something about that?" She asked in a polite tone. Amy's pupils were dilated, she bit her lip while some of her hair slipped from behind her ear and obscured one side of her face, 'God, she's so hot'. Mick nodded and dropped his gaze to his mother's trove, "Let's try this on for size", he said as he braced himself against the numerous folds of her lips, "Mm", Amy grit her teeth in expectation. Mick pulled apart his mother's pussy, which was surprisingly difficult, her massive lips seemed to weigh just as much as him! "Jesus Christ!", he exhaled loudly. "Are you okay, babe?" The giantess sounded concerned. Even in this sexual situation, Amy still expressed concern for her little man, it was heartwarming. Mick simply patted her outer labia three times to signal to her that he was good to go. Amy huffed as she watched her son regain his posture. She generously brought her left hand to her pussy and kept herself open while Mick grabbed his throbbing erection and aimed it at her vaginal entrance, 'Oh my God...' He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the scent of her womanly fragrance, and plunged his penis into his mother's hole, the warmth of her sheath enveloped him completely, his entire frame went up against her folds, her legs shifted a bit in response, "Ooh, sweetie, uh... Your cock is so tiny. I-I can barely feel it, I need...more", She pouted her lips. The squishy vulva pressed warmly against him, it was blissful, he couldn't help but thrust a few times before he looked up at his goddess' scowling expression, 'I need to step up my game'.


"Would you like me to take over?", Amy suggested. Without saying a word, Mick shook his head and pulled his erection out of her hole. He stood in front of her opening, the squishing sounds her pussy made on its own brought it to life, ''She' is alive'. The organ was bigger than he was, her clit was the size of a volleyball as he looked up at it, it was easily half a foot above him. 'I'm so small compared to her', Mick began to wonder if he could do this. The giant woman waited anxiously for his next move, but all he could do was stand there, feeling powerless, not because he was scared of being swallowed up by Amy's enormous pussy, but because he started to realize how insignificant he was compared to her and in spite of his bravado, he couldn't actually satisfy his giant mother.

Amy's womanhood could easily swallow him whole and there would still be room to fit another person, "Mom, you're so big", he said to his loving goddess. Amy continued to observe her son in silence, her massive boobs jiggled lightly in accordance with her breathing, "I'm not so sure I can do this..." He looked down at the bed sheet in shame.

"Sweetie, look at me", she said lovingly. Mick did as she asked, "You are the bravest man I know. You CAN do this", Amy smiled down at her tiny son, "I know you can". The giantess leaned back against the headboard and brought her right hand up to her immense boobs while using her left to continue stroking her inner thigh. "Trust me", she whispered.

Mick exhaled sharply and approached her immense womanhood, "You're the only one I want to do this with", Amy's words of encouragement began to fill him up with confidence, he swallowed his shame and brought his hands up to her folds and parted her lips again, 'Alright, let's try THIS', he lifted one of his feet and pressed it into the squishy, warm, entrance of her pussy, it opened a bit in response, "Now THAT is more like it", Amy closed her eyes and gasped as she felt her son's entire leg enter her. "Oh baby, now you're getting it", Mick's enormous mom reveled in the feeling of her son working his magic. The little man grasped her outer labia with both hands, lifted his entire body and pressed his second leg in, diving both of his appendages into the slimy, wet, sex hole until he was up to his waist, his diminutive cock disappeared in mere seconds, "Ooh, I felt that", Amy gasped and squealed all while he worked his way into her, "Mm, Ooh, my little man, you know just how to get me fired up!" Her mouth hung open, the feeling was so intense, never before had she experienced anything like this: Mick, her tiny son, pushed himself into her using his feet. "This is everything I hoped it would be. Mm... Ooh... Make me cum, baby", the giantess emitted a low rumble from her lungs, she sounded like a monster. A sexual frenzy was well on the way. Amy's pussy tightened around Mick's legs, he braced his hands on either side of himself and pumped his body in and out of his gigantic mother.

"Oh my God, sweetheart!" The giant woman kept her eyes closed and writhed at the new feeling of her human dildo. She squeezed her gigantic tit with her hand and gripped her thigh once more. "Wow, this is exhausting", Mick was beginning to feel tired after only half a minute of pumping, 'I never imagined pleasing a giantess would take so much effort', he thought to himself as he struggled to continued. "Oh, babe, I just want to swallow you right up", The giantess whispered as her immense pussy gripped her prey and pulled on him a bit, "Whoa", Mick was caught by surprise as he sank into his mother by at least two inches, "It's okay, I'm fine, just pretend these are dips on a bar... A very sexual workout", Mick cast aside his growing fear and continued pumping his lower half in and out of his mother, "Mm, that feels so... Ooh... Good", Amy relaxed her grip on her son, the sex hole widened a bit, which caused him to slip a bit further inside. 'Oh shit', his lower abs were now encased by her hungry, sexual, maw. Mick smirked as he realized Amy was trying to control herself, "If you want to pull me in all the way, mom, you'll have to do better than that", he challenged. "Mm, don't tempt me, little man", Amy retorted. Suddenly her pussy tightened around him, and he felt a rush of pressure pull him, swiftly, a few more inches inside of her. Mick was up to his mid chest, "Fuck!" He frantically tried to pull himself out of her, but to no avail.

"You know I could just push you in all the way, right?" Amy opened her eyes for a brief second and smiled, mischievously, down at her son. Mick looked a bit scared, "Oh, relax silly, I'm just kidding", Amy winked at him and closed her eyes once again.

Mick continued to work her to the best of his ability when suddenly he saw her right hand come down from her breasts, "Alright sweetie", she wrapped her fingers around her son, he had been pumping for a while, but she could tell he was losing steam, "You did so good, now let mommy do the rest", she whispered. Mick just looked up at his enormous mother, her face was partially obscured by her boobs, he smiled as she began to slowly pump him in and out of her, "You're my little dildo", she brought her left hand up to her breasts and squeezed her erect nipples, "Oh sweetie, this is a dream come true for me", Amy bit her lower lip and opened her eyes. She moved her breasts out of her line of sight, allowing her to see her tiny son as she used him as her sex toy. At a controlled pace, she moved him in and out of her, "Thank you", Amy smiled at Mick.

Being manhandled by a giant woman felt good in an odd way, his mother's hand was so warm, her pussy felt so good. He remembered his erection, it throbbed hard, and after that little fiasco of nearly being swallowed up completely, Mick was reminded that he was having sex with his giantess mother. He closed his eyes and focused on the feeling of her hot tunnel, the sound of her moans as well as the sloshing of her womanhood was overwhelming. In and out, the pace increased, "Faster", Amy whispered, she picked up speed, moaning as she did so. Mick felt the rough patch of her G-spot slightly rubbing against his knees with each pass. He grinned wide as an idea popped into his perverted mind, "Ooh... Aah... Sweetie, what did you just do?" Amy kept up the rhythm, meanwhile Mick bent his knees a bit to allow them to scrape against his mother's G-spot, she swung her head back in response, "Ooh, don't stop, please", Amy panted. The little man continued his barrage against her most sensitive area, but he took one step further, reaching up with both hands, Mick grabbed the volleyball sized clitoris and kneaded it for all he was worth, "Ooh... Oooooh... Baby!" Amy screamed, the climax was close, for both mother and son, "I-I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum all over you!" The giantess squealed, now vigorously pumping her tiny son in and out of her. The increase in speed caused Mick to stop his barrage against her clit, but she didn't even notice, 'We're passed the point of no return'.

The feeling was so intense for Mick that he couldn't contain his load any longer, "Oh... Mom, I'm going to cum too", he held onto his mother's hand as he braced for the inevitable, "Hold on, just hold on for a few more seconds", Amy cried out desperately. "Together!" The giant woman clenched her cave around Mick's torso, in and out, faster and faster. "Oh, oh, baby... Hnnrgh... Aah... That's good... Oh... That's it!" Amy brought her right hand up to pinch the nipple of her huge right boob, "Mick, sweetie, I want... All of... YOU!", The enormous woman let out a scream of pleasure, simultaneously her tiny son grit his teeth as he felt the pressure expand, 'Here it comes!' Mick and Amy both let out screams of pure bliss as they finally released themselves. Mick felt his tiny load enter his mother, but it was soon overwhelmed by the torrent of womanly cum that emerged from her glistening pink cave.

The hot cum rushed all around the little man, who only had a second to close his eyes and hold his breath. Amy's pussy convulsed and pumped the sex juices all over her tiny son, his frame was spit out of her as a result of the immense pressure. Amy gasped and writhed, pinching her enormous nipples with both hands, "Oh baby, oh... Mmm..."

Mick landed in a puddle of cum, his entire body was covered by this point. Breathing heavily, both giantess and tiny were comfortably embraced by the afterglow of the best orgasm that either of them had ever experienced. "Oh, sweetheart, that was... Ooh... Mmmm..." Amy rested for a few seconds, her right hand went down and massaged her pussy, it was extremely sensitive, "Mm, that was so good", the giantess cooed as she opened her eyes and looked down at her tiny toy.

Mick lay there, in a puddle of Amy's cum, it was so hot when she ejaculated, but now it was going cold. "Brrr", his body shuddered, "Plegh", he spit some of her fluid out of his mouth and rubbed some of it from his eyes, "Awe, is my little man all tuckered out?" Amy's feminine voice boomed from above. It took a second for Mick to get his bearings, but he couldn't get himself to sit up, he was exhausted after that sexual marathon, "Poor baby", Amy giggled as she reached for her tiny son with her right hand. Massive fingers wrapped around his tiny, sticky, frame and he was hoisted upwards. 'Is she moving?' Dazed and cold, Mick could only guess as to where his mother was taking him, he heard a door open and then some water running from a faucet, 'The bathroom?' Amy began humming as she waited for the water to heat up, "I got you drenched, little man, how about we clean you up a bit before we go to bed?" The giantess huffed. She was gentle with her movements. The water finally reached a good temperature, Amy turned it off and slowly set her tiny son in while still clasping him in her enormous hand. Mick felt relieved, the soothing warm water cuddled his cold skin, Amy's humming lulled him into an inevitable slumber, he smiled as his mother washed his entire form.

"There, all done", Amy lifted her little son out of the sink and placed him on a small towel, she folded it over him, 'Ah, so warm', he squirmed with delight, Amy smiled, "Rest sweetie. Mommy is going to make the bed", she stated before exiting the bathroom, Mick caught a blurred glimpse of her perfectly round butt, "Mm", he moaned as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep, but not before whispering four words: "I love you, Mom".


Chapter End Notes:

Now, the story will go on, but I think it is poetic in the sense that this could be the end of the story. Thankfully it isn't. There is still so much more to tell!