- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone!

Yeah, I'm back, sorry it took a while... Life, y'know how it goes.

Anyway, I've got another chapter for you all! 

It is the start of the second act of the story and things begin to take shape!

I hope you all enjoy!

April 7, 2022

Wednesday Morning.

The sun's rays began to peek through the blinds of the bedroom window. An orange hue filled the room in the crisp summer morning. On the nightstand was a small piece of a wool sweater covering the tiny frame of Mick. He stirred as the sunlight irritated his closed eyes, forcing him to awaken, "Oh... Mm..." He sighed with content, "What the...?" The wool fabric that he found himself in seemed to be a part of one of his mother's sweaters, "Did she rip the sleeve off?" Mick looked around the room in a sluggish manner, still trying to wake up. There was no sign of a sweater. He decided it wasn't worth the effort and was simply thankful for his mom's thoughtfulness.

Mick slowly stood up and veered his attention to his left, "Whoa", he whispered. The enormous silhouette of his mother under the sheet, sleeping gracefully on her bed, was a truly beautiful sight. She stirred under the covers as a smirk appeared on her face, "Mm..." Mick theorized she was having a pleasant dream, "Mm", she moaned again, clearly it was a good dream. "Mom, you really are something", Mick continued to admire Amy when he heard a low beeping noise coming from behind him. He swirled around, nearly losing his balance as he did so, "Jeez", he was still woozy from waking up.

In front of him was the device his mother shrank him with. 'Beep', it sounded off again. Mick walked, somewhat clumsily, closer to investigate, "Incredible", he admired the contraption: It had a black matte to its entire frame, an arch on the belly for gripping and a few buttons on the dorsal side of it. Mick got a closer look at what each button was meant for, "Hmm", one had a red light blinking under the word "Shrink", while another button blinked green with the word "Grow" above it. It was easy to deduce what each one did and what each light indicated. 'Beep', "Ugh", the beeping noise was getting annoying, 'Must be charging or something', Mick tuned out the numerous beeps that followed. The large red button in the center caught his eye, "Heh", it was clearly the one that did the shrinking or growing. "Wow", a pleasurable thought suddenly wracked Mick's body, "Would mom be able to grow herself? Oh wow... If she did... How tall would she want to be? 50 feet? 100 feet? Damn, what a ride that would be", He pictured it - Amy, 150 feet tall, walking around town, crushing cars underfoot, picking up tiny men and rubbing them on her boobs, placing them in her womanhood and... 'gulp'... 'Eating them?' That last thought got his juices flowing and within seconds his erection was up and running, "That would be a sight to see", he gently placed his hand on the device, near the "grow" button. Mick allowed the erotic thoughts to remain for a few seconds before he lightly shook them away, "Maybe one day", he murmured to himself.

"Sweetie?" A low, feminine, voice suddenly boomed behind the tiny man, startling him, "Aah, holy shit!" He instinctively swung himself around and locked gazes with his giant mother, she adjusted herself on her side and propped her right arm under her for support. "Awe, sorry sweetie, did I startle you?" The giantess chuckled mischievously. Adrenaline coursed through Mick, "Well, yeah, it's not every day you wake up to a giant woman staring at you!" She was absolutely stunning, Mick took in a moment to admire her gorgeous face, her skin looked soft and seamless, 'God, I just want to take her right now'. Amy rose up and out of bed, the sheets basically fell off of her stunning figure, 'Whoa', she placed both feet on the ground and stood to her full height, Mick was in awe as he watched his giantess mom reach towards the ceiling as she stretched.

"Mm", Amy smiled with content, she clearly enjoyed stretching every morning after a good night's sleep, but one thing that was apparent to both of them was the fact that she slept nude, Amy brought her arms back down to her sides and briefly looked herself over, "Mom, you're..." Mick couldn't speak clearly, he was too ensnared by her beauty, "Oops", Amy pouted her lips, "When did you start doing that?" Mick blurted out, "Oh, just now", as she looked down at her son, she gave him a sensual wink. 'Damn', it didn't seem to matter what part of the day it was, Amy was one hot mom, and he was overjoyed beyond words to have the privilege of being her little toy.

Mick felt a rush and his cheeks got hot almost instantly; he fumbled his feet where he was standing, "Mom..." He wasn't sure where to begin, 'Last night was incredible, but now...' He was facing the dilemma of the fact he was used as his mother's sex toy last night, "Yes, my little one?" Amy cooed while concentrating on her breathing, she bent over and stretched her hamstrings, 'Holy shit', the immense size of her breasts caught his attention; however, his lingering thoughts remained, "H-How are you feeling... After last night?" He plucked the courage to ask her, his heart raced, and he felt his palms get sweaty, 'Her response is going to determine how this morning goes'. In spite of her relaxed demeanor, she could still surprise him. "Mm", Amy stood up and looked down at her son, "It was magnificent, you were amazing, babe", she stated bluntly, "Really?" Hope formed in his heart as he heard those wonderful words, Amy simply nodded and blew her tiny son a kiss, whilst accentuating her figure as she did so. Mick was speechless, he couldn't believe that he had actually lived out his fantasy with his mother, it truly was a dream come true, 'This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me'.

"Mm, yeah, you were amazing", Amy was in a state of bliss, she didn't seem concerned with how she performed at all, 'I think mom already knows what I think about all of this', Mick smiled, "We will have to do that again, what do you think?" The giantess finished stretching, she let her arms fall to her sides, "Oh... Uh, yes, YES, we do, please!" The sudden burst of words that flew out of his mouth surprised the little man, Amy simply giggled, "Good".

'Beep, beep, beep', the device rang out, "Oh", Amy seemingly took one step, and she was on right next to the nightstand, Mick snapped back to attention as her immense frame came so close that he could reach out and touch her, the scent of her womanhood filled his nostrils, it was musky and sweet, so much so that he could basically taste it. The giantess reached down and grabbed the device, "Good to go", she said approvingly, her massive tits hung over Mick for a brief second, "What's 'good to go'?" A dumb question for sure, but in the shadow of those two gigantic orbs who could blame him? It was obvious the device itself was charged up, but what Mick wanted to know was 'How?' Amy looked down at her tiny son and picked him up with her other hand. She brought him level with her face, "Hi", he said nervously, it was still quite intimidating to be so close to her while he was tiny, "Hi, my little man", Amy brought Mick in for a juicy morning kiss, "Muah, how did you sleep?" Mick swiped away a bit of slobber, "I slept good. How about you?" Amy inhaled deeply, "I slept really well", she exhaled with great satisfaction. He could see the bliss from last night in the white of her eyes, she was still reeling from it and judging by her response she would have no problem getting ready to go again, "Mm, yeah, I slept very well", Amy seemed to glow, her sexual aura was ever-present, "What would you like to do this morning?" An energetic tone developed in her voice, "Well, I would like you to answer my question first, please!" Mick lightly pounded on his mother's thumb in protest, they both smirked, Amy giggled as she held the device up to Mick, "This is 'good to go' meaning its fully charged", Amy leaned over and set the device back down on the nightstand.

"But how?" As Amy rose to her full height, Mick felt the rush of air blast him in the face, she gestured towards the window, hanging above her bed, "The sun. It charges using mini solar panels", Amy responded with glee, "No kidding?" Mick looked down and noticed the mini panels, they were just above the red button, 'How did I miss those?' "No kidding", Amy parroted, "Now, what would you like to do this morning?" Before Mick could answer, he felt his stomach growl with great intensity, "Oh, jeez, I guess breakfast would be a good start", He realized he hadn't eaten anything since Sunday and with his new size, it was a miracle he was even awake, "My thoughts exactly, plus its yoga day", Amy walked over to the closet and got dressed in her sports attire, "Would you care to join me?" Amy's voice was soothing, "Hell yeah, I would!" Mick nodded ferociously; the giantess chuckled as she exited her bedroom with her little man in hand.

Amy brought Mick into the kitchen, "Here you go", she gently set him on the island counter. Mick noticed the box he found when he came home Sunday night was sitting on the counter as well, apparently his mom moved it there after she initially shrank him.

While Amy went to work making breakfast, her little son walked across the counter, towards the box, breathing in the sights, 'Everything is massive!' The counter itself was almost the size of two basketball courts. Kitchen utensils, stools, the overhead lights, everything easily dwarfed him. "This is awesome!" Mick leaped with joy, he had butterflies as he approached the box, it stood well above him, "Wow", he inspected it, feeling the rough surface and slowly making a lap around it, it was evident that a part of him still thought this was a dream, everything that happened between Sunday and today, waking up to his giant mom and having sex with her, "Mm", it was a delightful thought to be sure.

Mick made his last turn around the box which left him facing his mother, still making breakfast and lightly humming as she did so, 'God', Mick observed his goddess, the outfit she wore looked comfy, but more importantly, it outlined her sexy curves: She wore a black tank top that left little to the imagination, her breasts were barely confined, no surprise there, meanwhile her black yoga pants seemed to blend perfectly with her lower features, 'I swear, if mom wanted to kick down a door, she could', Amy's legs were nothing to joke about, while maintaining the ideal feminine physique, they also had good muscle definition. Mick brought his eyes up to finally rest on his mother's ass, 'I wonder if I could use it as a trampoline?' Joking aside, he took a second to appreciate his mother's rear, it balanced out how top-heavy she was, plus it had a great bounce whenever she walked, and the symmetry of her entire form would make any man drool, 'Mom, you are perfect', Mick felt a twinge in his heart, a new feeling crept into his gut, one of excitement mixed with lust and... 'Love?'

'Gulp', Mick shook from head to toe, something was developing inside of him while he watched his sexy mother. She occasionally looked over her shoulder, making sure her son was safe and enjoying the sight, she would smile and go back to work. "Holy shit", Mick whispered to himself, the new feeling grew stronger with each passing second, he wasn't sure what to do, 'This isn't... Love, is it?' As that thought entered his mind, his erection throbbed and his heart skipped a beat, a rush of excitement coursed through him, 'No way', deep down he knew what this feeling was and he felt it for none other than his giantess mom, 'Great, what do I do now?' Mick pondered his next move, 'Should I just tell her or is it just a passing thing?' He wanted to be genuine. "All done!" Amy brought a large plate of the finished breakfast over to the counter and set it next to her stargazed son. Mick snapped back to reality, the feeling dissipated slowly, and he decided to focus on the food at hand.

"Dig in", Amy smiled as she watched her little carnivore dive headfirst into the plate of food. The breakfast Amy prepped was one fit for a personal trainer: Eggs, sausage, steamed cauliflower and carrots, with a glass of almond milk on the side. While her tiny son devoured all he could, Amy simply took the necessary bites she wanted, "Mm", it was delicious, "Mm!" Mick wolfed down a mouth full of the heavenly cuisine, "Oh, sweetie, you look so funny right now", Amy giggled lightly, the silly sight of her tiny son in her food was too funny that she couldn't resist, "Haha, babe, you're going to need a bath after this!" Amy got up and grabbed a paper towel, dabbing it in some water, she brought it over to her food-covered son and gently wiped off the residue.

"Oh, ah, okay mom, thanks!" Mick tried to push her hand away, but Amy was far too powerful for him. When she finished, Mick went back to the food, but this time he behaved like a normal human being, 'Heh, normal', he took in a mouthful as cleanly as he could and swallowed. His eyes were naturally drawn to Amy, he looked up at her with admiration, she was so elegant, scooping up a spoonful of food and placing it into her mouth, 'Damn, I am such a lucky guy right now', he convinced himself as he brought his tiny eyes to rest on her massive boobs, hugged tightly by the fabric of the tank top. "I like your outfit, mom", He tried to brighten her up with some genuine compliments, Amy smiled, "Thanks sweetie". She noticed he kept staring at her, almost lost in a trance as he bore witness to Amy's sexy body, "Damn, mom, you're so... Huge". Amy looked herself over and smiled, "Do you like it?" Blushing a bit at her son's remark, Amy sheepishly took another bite of her scrambled eggs. She chewed it for a second and swallowed. Mick watched as the bulge went down her throat, disappearing behind her collar bone, his erection throbbed in response, 'Wow'. It didn't take long for Amy to finish her side of the plate. Mick shook himself from his trance and ate up all he could, which wasn't very much. A few moments later and he was stuffed, 'Phew', he lay on the side of the plate near a small pile of eggs that remained.

"Are you all done?" The giantess asked before taking a swig of almond milk. Mick simply nodded as he smacked his lips with a satisfying 'Mm' at the end. Amy giggled and brought her fork down to the eggs, "Do you mind, sweetie?" She lightly poked the pile with interest, Mick looked up at her and smiled, "Go for it", she scooped up the eggs and took the last bite, once again Mick watched her slurp the eggs into her mouth, but instead of chewing, she simply swallowed them, 'Whoa', Mick was impressed, he traced their path down her throat, his eyes landed on her breasts, "Mm, that was tasty", Amy padded her mouth with a napkin. The sexiness of watching his giant mom eating food was more of a turn on for him than he thought and for a brief moment he wondered if Amy would just scoop him up and swallow him whole just like those eggs, 'Gulp'.

Amy exhaled sharply as she finished the food, she leaned back in her chair and took a moment, her breathing intensified while her boobs seemed to grow larger with each breath she took. Amy looked down at her son and smiled, she saw the content in his frame, but also noticed his erection, "Sweetie, are you excited?" Amy asked in a slightly seductive tone, she brought her hands up to her breasts and squished them together, a sensual moan escaped her lips. Suddenly, the giant woman leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table, near her son. She rested her chin on her hands and giggled at the sight of her son, completely dwarfed by her immense figure.

'Holy shit', Amy's massive cleavage hung right in front of him, "Do you like mommy's big boobies? Do they turn you on?" Amy lightly licked her lips, and it was at that moment, Mick realized she didn't know the real reason why he sprouted his latest standoff, 'I don't think I want to tell her', he thought to himself, as exciting as it would be to have his mother eat him, it would also be extremely terrifying. He decided to play it off that it was her mammaries that got him excited, which was true nonetheless, "I-I do", Mick croaked. Sure enough, like many times before, his mouth got dry and his heart raced, "Well, let's do something about that, shall we?" The giantess waited; she was so erotic even in her attire. Mick instinctively knew what he needed to do, 'What she wants me to do', he slowly walked towards her cleavage, 'This is something I've been looking forward to for a long time!' He reached his shaking hand out and braced himself for the soft touch that awaited him.

As he was mere inches away from the heavenly flesh, the sudden and unexpected ring of Amy's phone was heard from her room, putting the whole experience on pause, "Ugh", The giant woman playfully rolled her eyes, "Hold on, sweetie, I'll be right back", she winked at Mick as she stood up and disappeared into the hallway. 'What a buzzkill', Mick sat on the table and huffed, 'Seriously, what great timing', Irritated and annoyed, Mick briefly wanted to ferociously masturbate to spite the situation. He smirked at the silliness, 'No, I'll be patient'.

"Hello? Hi! Oh, it was amazing, you were absolutely right", In Amy's room, Mick could hear his mother talking to someone on the phone, she sounded excited, "He loved it too, which is a huge relief. I was worried he wouldn't". The giantess' hefty footsteps were impossible to miss, 'Is she pacing?' "No, I'm not busy tomorrow... Okay, so you want to come over around noon? Wonderful. Bring Steve too, I'm sure Mick would like to hang out with someone his size", Amy giggled, "Alright, sounds great, bye Kady". Mick's excitement returned quickly when he heard those magic words. Amy's monstrous footsteps got louder as she approached the kitchen, a playful smirk found itself on the little man's face, "Who was that?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. Amy entered the kitchen and exhaled as she sat down, "That was Kady, she wanted to know how last night went", Mick shook his head, "Oh, did she?", he gazed into his mother's eyes, "So, she's coming over tomorrow?" Amy nodded, "Yes, and she's bringing her son too", Mick's eyes widened, "Great, another little man", he groaned inwardly. Mick wasn't too pleased to hear that he would be in the same space as another naked man, and an old acquaintance of his to boot.

"Sweetie, it will be fine, she just wants to chat in person", though she didn't look it, Mick caught a sneaking suspicion that Amy was getting turned on by the prospect of having another giantess AND little man in the fold. Admittedly it was an arousing thought, 'Shit, I've already been mom's sex toy, maybe this could be fun', Mick nodded, "Okay, I guess they can come over", rolling his eyes and smiled at his mother, "Just to talk, right?" He wanted nothing more than for Amy to want the same thing he did, "Yes", the giant woman stated firmly, she twitched as the words were brought into the air, 'Oh boy', that was all the evidence Mick needed, 'Tomorrow is going to be interesting'.

"Alright, my tiny man", Amy grabbed the dishes and walked them over to the sink, "I am going to do some yoga". After she was done rinsing them, she grabbed her little man and brought him into the living room, "You're going to join me", she winked as she set Mick down on the coffee table. "Yes please".

Mick could tell this was going to be more than just typical yoga and he was very excited about it.

Chapter End Notes:

I am so excited for the next chapter!

My plan is to get it uploaded before summer begins, stay tuned!