- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys!

Here we go with chapter seven. Kady and Steve come over to visit Amy and Mick. Some deep conversation awaits the unexpected tinies.

This is one of two homage chapters I have set for this story. I dedicate this chapter to sm7in's story A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds.

Enjoy!

September 28, 2022

Thursday Morning...

Mick lay on his back and stirred on a soft, warm, surface. He was embraced by the comforting, rhythmic, beating of Amy's immense heart. The fragrance of her scent was a mix of mint deodorant and feminine hormones emitting from her sweat glands. The air was being filled with Amy's sexual aura, it was a tangy, but delicious smell. Mick steadily began to awaken from his deep slumber, his entire body was relaxed to the point that it was difficult to move a limb, "Mmm..." An agonized moan escaped his lips as he lifted his head and inhaled sharply. Mick stretched, "Mmmm..." Another moan followed by a sigh of relief, "That felt good", he propped his arms under him, lifted himself into a seated position and looked around, he was surrounded by two of the largest breasts he'd ever seen, his eyes widened, "When... How did I end up here"? He scratched his head in bewilderment and looked up, Amy's boobs were bare and appeared to be the size of large hills if he was a normal sized human being. He barely caught the sight of her immense nipples, resting at the apex of her glorious orbs, they were erect, 'gulp', "Guess mom wanted to snuggle last night while I was out". He looked to either side of him, both breasts towered over him, 'She could squish them both together and crush me into nothing', Mick gulped again at the thought.

A brush of hot air swiped over his body, and he turned himself around to check the source. Amy's humongous face, she was still sleeping, but each breath she took was a heavy exhale over her son, nearly knocking him on his butt.

Mick braced himself, turned back to her breasts, and inched closer to her left one, 'I might get into trouble for this', he thought as he shook his head with a grin. He made contact with the yielding flesh, and inhaled sharply, his penis was fully erect. Mick looked back at his mother's face, she was positively radiant with her femininity, then he stroked her soft skin, lightly brushing his nails across the surface to add a bit of sensation, Amy motioned, she could feel her tiny son, her eyes remained closed, but a smile bloomed on her heavenly lips. Mick brought his hand up to her breast, giving it a light scratch to begin with and then following it up with a smooth whisk of his palm, "Mm", Amy moaned out, she stirred a bit more at the feeling, seemingly unaware of what was causing these light tingles. Mick continued to smile, dumbly, his efforts of tickling his mother began to pay off, she squirmed under his touch with great delight even while she remained in her stupor.

"Hm", Mick wondered aloud, he looked up towards the top of his mother's boob, the thought of pleasing her enormous nipple sent shivers down his spine. He ventured to the top of her chest, where the slope of her breast began and simply walked to the top, in mere seconds Mick was at the apex of Amy's breast, her nipple stood, fully erect, at the height of his knees, "My god, its huge", Mick's mouth salivated at the holy sight, he knelt down near the burgeoning pap and stretched out his shaky hand, it wobbled slightly to his brace, his fingers grasped as much as they could, Amy writhed underneath her son, 'Looks like I struck a nerve', he smiled mischievously. Mick brought his other hand to her nipple and started motioning his appendages up and down, and in response the mamilla seemed to engorge even more. Increasing the speed of his caressing, Mick found himself sliding his erect member against the rough, patchy, skin of his mother's tit, the fire in his groin burned and his mother's impassioned groans and moans only emphasized the sensation. Before long, Mick witnessed his mother's massive arms move about, one to her right-side breast while the other went down south, 'she's going to masturbate', Mick thought excitedly, in response he continued his caressing of her sensual flesh for all he was worth.

Amy remained asleep as far as Mick knew and began stroking her sex, she planted her hand on her muff and massaged her clit while her other hand went to work on her right nipple, the giantess writhed and heaved under her little man, the blissful feeling only grew with each passing second, and Amy began to growl in the buildup of her own sexual agony, "Oh... ooomph... huunnggh..." Mick wasn't sure how much more he could take, his member burned to the point of no return, Amy's continued moaning only added fuel to the fire, "Oh... mom..." his hands continued their barrage against his mother's nub as Amy increased speed on herself, groaning deeply as she did so. Mick neared release, his mouth salivated, and his body began to convulse, but as he did, he gazed down at his mother's trove, "Oooohhh... Mmmm... Uungh... Oh... Mmmrgh"! Amy cried out in pleasure, her womanhood released and gushed her glorious fluids unto the awaiting bed sheet under her. Hearing his mother's sexual crest was the green light he never thought he needed and with it, Mick came on his mom's gigantic nipple, "Oooh... Urrggh..." Mouthing an 'O', Mick pumped his manly juices until he had none left to give, he gave in and simply collapsed forward, using the nipple as a brace, he breathed heavily in reaction to the wonderful orgasm. Taking a moment to himself, Mick reeled upright, he looked up to see his mother calming down from her release as well, she gushed forth moans of pleasure.

It was in this moment that Amy slowly woke up, her body was warm to the touch. She looked over at her left breast and smiled at her son, "Was someone excited this morning"? Mick instinctively covered his limp member, "Oh... Uh, good morning, mom... Uh... How did you sleep"? Amy giggled at the adorable sight of her tiny son sitting atop her gigantic boob, "I slept really well... Mm... " The giantess stretched outward; her chest lifted slightly leaving Mick off balance. "Oh, whoa, oh shit"! He fell back into the canyon of his mom's breasts, "Oof... mom, please be more careful"! Mick cried out as Amy finished stretching, "Mm, sorry sweetie, guess I just have to get used to you being on my big, sexy body", she giggled as her left hand reached under the breast Mick released himself on, she lifted it to her mouth, her tiny son observed with great interest, as she poked her cum soaked nipple in between her plush, glorious lips. Mick listened to the suckling sound Amy made as she took in all the seed he had deposited on her. The sucking finished and she released her pap, it wobbled into place as it exited Amy's mouth, a string of saliva remained connected to her nipple, Mick was turned on once again at the erotic sight. Amy wiped the saliva away and gulped his essence, "Mm, you taste salty, sweetie", the giantess stated seductively.

After the erotic show concluded, Amy glanced at her phone, '12:06pm', "Wow, we really slept in, huh"? She showed her curious son the time and his eyes widened, "Jeez... uh... that's crazy"! Amy gently grabbed Mick and lifted him off of her, "Here you go, my little man", the giantess set her tiny son on the nightstand, "Kady and Steve will be here in three hours", she proceeded to the bathroom to get herself ready, "Mom, what should I wear"? Mick looked himself over at the obvious nature he was in, "Your birthday suit, sweetie", Amy chuckled while turning on the hot water to the shower, Mick rolled his eyes, he felt a bit awkward and excited at the inevitable visit, "Another giantess and little man... this is going to be an interesting afternoon", he wasn't sure how it was going to go nor did he want to stomach the thought of being anywhere near another naked man, much less someone he already had an acquaintance with, but the deed was done so all that was left was to face the music.

Later that afternoon...

The doorbell chimed, Amy opened the front door and an excited squeal emerged from both her and Kady, "Hey girl"! Kady greeted her friend with gusto, "Kady, oh, so good to have you here"! The two women embraced as if they hadn't seen each other in years, Mick observed from the coffee table in the living room as the two giant women hugged, he could barely make out their breasts squishing together, 'Damn', he thought as they retracted from each other, "Come in, please"! Amy gestured Kady to the inside of her home, the brown-haired woman entered and removed her high heels and purse, placing them on the shoe rack and kitchen bar respectfully, "Alright, so, where is he"? The 43-year-old woman asked in excitement, her massive, 34D, breasts wobbled slightly as she turned to face Amy who simply gestured to the coffee table.

Kady looked over and saw Mick, standing near a coaster, "Oh, wow", the giantess strode over to Amy's little man, she planted her round booty on the couch unceremoniously, Amy wandered into the kitchen to fetch a few glasses of water. Kady looked down at the five-inch tiny standing before her with nothing to cover him except his hands, which were placed strategically over his manhood. Kady simply cooed, "Awe, Amy, I think Mick is a little shy", the giantess giggled. Mick struggled to keep his eyes off of the pair of enormous breasts hanging before him, "H-Hey... Kady... its... uh, been a long time, h-how are you"? Kady cocked an eyebrow, she knew full on that Mick was enjoying the sight she set him up with, "Oh, I've been good, my daughter, Alison, just graduated from college and has started a career in computer engineering", Amy approached Kady and handed her a glass of water, she took a swig. "That... sounds amazing. Good for her..." Mick gulped as he watched Kady swallow the water, "Yeah, she's doing great, though it has been hard without her at home", Kady stated sadly. Amy placed her hand on her friend's shoulder, "You going to be okay"? A simple nod was all Amy got in response. Mick felt a bit sad for Kady, he never got the chance to meet Alison, but it was clear she was missed by her mother. Mick and Amy briefly made eye contact, the feeling was mutual, 'I won't leave you, mom', he thought, hoping she could read his mind in that moment.

"Well, you still have Steve living with you, right"? Amy flipped her hair over her shoulder, clearly trying to lighten the mood, "Oh, you could say that", Kady smiled as she set the glass on the table and reached into her cleavage, "Now, don't be alarmed", she abruptly probed deep into her right boob, near her nipple, Mick briefly looked at his mother who simply smiled and winked back at him, "Here we go", Kady retracted her hand, now in a closed fist, before hovering just above the table, she opened it and out came another little man, "Steve"? Mick was shocked to see his old acquaintance from school, he landed on his butt and no sooner got to his feet, "Jeez, mom, do you have to stuff me in there every time we go out"? Steve looked embarrassed, he glanced over to Mick and immediately covered himself, "Aahh, holy shit"! Mick did the same, both boys instantly turned red in the face.

The giant women giggled at the adorable view, "This isn't funny, mom", Steve yelped, he looked at Mick then Amy then his mother, "Oh, wow, this is incredible, Steve has never been around another little man", Kady chuckled loudly at the pathetic sight of both boys, "Why are we even here"? Steve demanded, he was burning red, clearly angry at what his mother was putting him through, "I wanted to see for myself", Kady answered as she eyed Mick with a slight predatory hunger, "Worked like a charm, I see", she confirmed with a nod. Steve shook his head, "Seriously, this was the reason"? He motioned towards Mick, "Hey, I didn't have any say in this, pal", Mick turned his full attention to Steve, "Jesus, what the hell is your deal"? He added. Both boys glared at each other and clenched their fists, unwittingly revealing their manhood, "Alright, boys, that is enough", Kady bellowed, her immense presence caused both Mick and Steve to freeze up and instinctively bring their hands back to cover their limp members.

Steve's mother leaned in closer to him, her massive face dwarfed both him and Mick, 'Goddamn, she is humongous'. "You will behave yourself, understand"? Steve averted his gaze from his giantess mother and nodded. "Good, now if you don't mind", Kady looked at Amy as she stood up, "Mick, your mother and I have some things to discuss in private", Amy stood up as well and smiled at her son, he returned the favor and nodded at his mom, "O-Okay, uh..." Mick blinked, his eyes adjusted to accommodate the sheer size of both women as they towered over him and Steve, "Yeah... uh... do your thing". Both women left the living room without saying another word. Mick and Steve were left alone, naked, on the coffee table.

Steve and Mick sat, facing away from one another, on their own coasters. They had been silent for what seemed like an hour, the most awkward hour either of them had ever experienced. Meanwhile the giant ladies could be heard giggling and talking indistinctly in Amy's room. Mick twiddled his thumbs, 'They're planning something', he thought, a sneaking suspicion grew that there was more to their "get together" than meets the eye.

Looking over his shoulder, he glanced at Steve, the 27-year-old seemingly mumbled something under his breath. Mick sighed annoyingly, "Alright", he stood up and turned toward his counterpart, "Look man, let's admit it, this is awkward. I mean, we're both naked and our mom's just left us... I'm not sure what's going on, but-" "Shut up, man", Steve interrupted. Mick was taken aback by the abruptness, he furrowed his brow, "What is your deal"? Mick demanded, he received no response, "I don't understand what you're so worked up about, I mean... are you mad at ME? What the hell did I do"? Steve shook his head, once again, no response. "Hey, answer me"! Mick grasped Steve's shoulder, the young man jumped to his feet and immediately faced Mick, his face burning red, "Back off! I'm not..." Steve paused, losing his composure for a moment, "I am pissed... alright, but not at you, so back the fuck off"! Steve shoved Mick back, the latter stood in shock. Steve breathed heavily, his hands shook with anger, "Just leave me alone", tears began to form in Steve's eyes, he wiped them away, swiftly as he sat back down on the coaster.

Mick sat down as well and both boys remained silent for a while. Mick looked down the hall, "What the..." He stood up to get a better view, 'Did I just see the door open'? He wasn't sure what he saw, but figured it was his mom trying to spy on him. Mick turned around, Steve was still sitting, sulking in his anger, mumbling indistinctly to himself. 'Shit, mom, really'? Mick figured there was another reason why Kady brought her son, 'If Kady wanted to see me, she could've left Steve at home', he sighed at the thought, "Great".

Sitting back down, Mick briefly hesitated to speak, he looked up to catch movement coming from his mother's room, 'They ARE spying', Mick sighed and rolled his eyes, "So... Steve..." He cleared his throat, "What are you so angry at"? No response. "If it isn't me, then what? Are you angry at your mom"? Again, no response. Mick shook his head in annoyance, "You know what I think? I think you are angry at her, she brought you here so I could help you". Steve shrugged his shoulder, "Help me with what"? Mick scratched his head, "I don't know, whatever is bothering you"? Steve scoffed, "Whatever is bothering me"? He parroted with a whisper, "Do you have any idea... any idea, what it's like to be a sex toy to your own mom"? Anger was building in Steve's voice, "Uh... what"? Mick was confused, "A sex toy, you know, a dildo, something that is only used to please a woman, no other functions or skills required"? Steve clarified, "I know what a sex toy is and yes, I am one to my own mom", Mick affirmed, "Bullshit, not like me. No one understands what it's like to be me", Steve started to sob, "I can't have a normal life because of what I was born with...", he sniffed, "I feel like a pet... I don't get to make my own decisions; they're made for me... I mean, Jesus Christ, I'm 27 years old and I spend my days being a dildo to my own mother..." The sobbing continued, 'Holy shit', Mick thought, 'This is way deeper than I imagined. Mom, you owe me big time'. Mick started to understand that Steve was hurting in ways no one could see and what was worse was that he didn't have anyone to talk to about it. Mick walked over and sat across from Steve on the coaster, back-to-back they sat. Mick twiddled his thumbs and swallowed his building anxiety, he wasn't sure what to say to make things better, this was a talk for a counselor, not him, 'I barely know the guy', yet something compelled him to try and help, even if it was in vain. "Shit... I don't even know why I told you any of that... you can't help me", Steve stated with a sense of hopelessness in his voice, "This is my life, there's nothing I can do about it".

Mick and Steve sat in silence for a long time, the air was still, save for the breathing of both boys. Mick looked down the hall, he wondered briefly what his mom and Kady were chatting about, his heart tingled at the thought of being with Amy, being her toy, and her lover. He was genuinely excited about it all, he wanted to experience this new life with her and only her. An epiphany struck him, Mick's eyes lit up, "You want to know what I think"? He asked, "What"? Steve replied with irritation. Mick stood up and faced Steve, "I think you're looking at this in the wrong way..." Steve shook his head, "What the hell are you talking about"? Mick spoke with conviction, "Think about it, you have a gift that allows you to live a life no other man can... I mean, you can shrink just by being aroused, right, who else can say they can do that"? Steve scoffed at the statement, "Doesn't change the fact: I will never live a normal life", he stood to match Mick's gaze, both boys held their ground for the coming debate. "True, yes, that's a fact... but who would want a normal life when you have your condition, plus having Kady as a mother? I mean, c'mon, have you not seen how hot she is"? Mick feared he may have stepped over the line, but this was the only way he believed would help break Steve out of his lifelong funk, Steve grit his teeth, he blushed a bit, Mick continued, "If I were you, I wouldn't trade this opportunity for the world... you've got it good, man. Not to mention she loves you, even a blind man can see it", he searched Steve's face, hoping for a glimmer of a breakthrough. Steve frowned, he was not convinced, his anger turned to sadness, "I'm sorry, but even if I do feel that way, I will still never get to experience a normal life, that's what you don't get, no matter how hard I try... your mom can unshrink you whenever she wants, and you can go about your day. I have to worry about my condition - shrinking in the wrong place at the wrong time, I could literally die... All because I sprout an erection, I mean, what the actual fuck is up with that"? A moment of silence took over the space, Mick and Steve plainly stared at one another, both not ashamed to leave their manhood revealed to each other, the intensity of the conversation overtook their social taboos.

"So, you're angry about your condition"? Mick asked, Steve nodded, "I was born this way... and no amount of medicine or technology can fix it... I hate it", the truth was laid bare, Steve was distressed at the fact he could not be normal. It wasn't the reality that his mom shrank him or used him, it was the reality that his own genetics caused this phenomenon, "What I've been through with my mom and... my sister... it's stuff I will live with for the rest of my life, not to mention the other women who have taken advantage", Steve shuddered at the naughty thoughts of past events coming back to haunt him. "Since Alison left, it got a bit easier, I was doing well, even with my training, and I thought I could beat it, but no matter how hard I focused, no matter how disciplined I became, nothing could stop my urges from taking control... and when my mom got that stupid shrinking remote... it was over. Now she just keeps me this way... I haven't seen my friends in months... I... I..." Steve broke down to his knees, the emotions overflowed, and he sobbed, "I... just wish it would end..."

Mick remained silent and simply allowed Steve the moment he needed to get it all out of his system, 'This poor guy', Mick felt a bit emotional himself, sniff, he gathered his resolve, this funk had to come to an end one way or the other. They shared something in common: Both of their mother's shrank them and use them as their toys, Mick knew he needed Steve to see the brighter side of his condition, and as a fellow tiny, he owed him at least that much. Mick inhaled deeply and spoke, "Steve... I will never understand what you're going through, and I'm sorry it was you, but being angry and sad about it will only make you more miserable. There are some things in life you cannot control, and it sucks..." Mick knelt near him, "But that does not mean your life is over", he placed his hand on Steve's shoulder, both met each other's gaze, Mick spoke with all the conviction in his heart, "YOU get to choose how to live THIS life", he gave Steve a solid pat and stood up, "If you want to spend it sobbing and being angry, that's your choice and I respect that", he held out his hand, "Or... you can be happy and spend this life with someone who loves you very much", Steve looked up at Mick, his facial expression showed a glint of hope and he steadily reached upward, Mick helped him to his feet and gave him another pat on the shoulder, Steve inhaled sharply, taking in the possibility of a new reality, then he exhaled, gritting his teeth, "Mick, I don't know... if this helped, but you are right about one thing: I can't spend the rest of my life being angry and bitter", Steve extended his hand, Mick smiled and did the same, "Baby steps", Mick stated as both men shook in understanding.

A few moments of silence later...

"Well... now what"? Steve looked down the hall, "They've been gone a while". Mick shrugged his shoulder, "I think they planned this", he noticed the door was slightly ajar, "OKAY, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW"! Mick shouted at the top of his lungs hoping the giant women heard him. On que, the door opened and both Amy and Kady emerged from the room with smiles on their faces. Mick shook his head while Steve blushed at the sight of his beautiful mother.

The ladies sat down on the couch, "So, how did it go"? Kady asked, Mick stepped to the side and allowed Steve to take center stage, "Mom..." He gazed into Kady's eyes, "I need you to listen to me..." Kady leaned forward, her cleavage was exposed to both tinies, Mick averted his gaze out of whatever respect he had, Amy smiled at her son in appreciation. "Yes, sweetie"? Kady listened intently. Steve took a deep breath, it was the moment of truth, "I... thought my condition was a curse and... I still do", the little man paused and briefly exchanged eye contact with Mick, who nodded in affirmation, Steve looked back at his mom and continued, "But the truth is... I've enjoyed being your toy, but... I also want to have a normal life", he stated as he motioned to himself, "A normal job and friends to hang out with... but my condition makes that impossible, no matter how much training I get". Everyone remained silent as Steve spoke, "So... with some help...", Steve smiled at Mick, "I've decided to try and live this life... with you, mom".

Mick happily nodded, 'I think this is a step in the right direction', he gazed over at Amy, 'For all of us'.

Kady smiled as wide as she could as her hand wrapped her son in a gentle grasp. She pulled him into her plush lips for a sweet kiss, he embraced what he could and kissed her back, "I promise I'll do my best not to be angry anymore", Steve affirmed. Kady shook her head, "Sweetheart, everything I've done has been for your wellbeing, but if you want a normal life, I'm sure there is something we can figure out". Steve stroked his mother's enormous hand as she held him, "Maybe the lady at Blink has some tech that can keep me normal sized"? Steve joked, "Ha, don't count on it, little man", Kady winked at her tiny son. They both chuckled. "I'm sorry you were born like this, Steve and I'm sorry for-" "Mom, you don't need to apologize, I will be okay, it's just going to take time", Steve said with a renowned sense of confidence. Kady only nodded and gave her son another gentle kiss.

Kady then brought her gaze to rest on Mick, "Now that we got that settled, there is something I'd like to ask you", Kady motioned closer to Amy's tiny son, "Uh... yeah, what's that"? Mick took a step back as Steve's enormous mom towered over him, her breasts rested on her knees, "Is it true you confessed to your own mother"? Mick was taken by surprise, he looked over at Amy, 'gulp', "Uh... I... yes, I... did", he struggled to say, the feeling of love still fresh in his heart, 'I thought this was about her and Steve reconciling, where did this come from'? Kady nodded with approval as she leaned back to rest herself on the couch, "Good, because you're in for a treat, little man". Amy bit her lower lip as Mick was left to wonder what Kady meant. The little man scratched his head in wonder, "I'm not sure I understand", Kady and Amy chuckled at the remark, Mick's heart skipped a beat, he did understand exactly what she meant, but hearing it from the horse's mouth would only add excitement to the inevitable treat Amy indirectly promised, "Oh you will, trust me", Kady lightly tucked Steve into her cleavage, "You little men are such wonderful toys to us giant ladies, and from what Amy has told me, the three of you will enjoy what's to come", Kady laid out her seductive tone, 'gulp', her sexual presence was made clear and Mick gained a greater understanding of the life Steve had with his giantess mom. "Well, on that note, Steve and I need to head home, I'm feeling a little... hot right now", Kady winked down at her tiny son. Steve smiled wide, it seemed he was eager to explore what joys were in store for him.

"Let me show you out", Amy gently picked up her tiny son and escorted Kady and Steve to the door, "Amy, this was so fun, we should have another afternoon like this... or maybe something a little more exciting next time"? The brunette winked at Mick's mother, "Mm, yes, that sounds delightful", Amy inhaled sharply at the possibility. Both boys sprouted erections as their respective mother's teased each other. The women embraced in another hug, squishing their gigantic boobs together, Steve was pressed into his mother's mammary, the yielding flesh gave him room to maneuver just enough to steer clear of Amy's incoming chest, "Alright you two, try not to have too much fun tonight", both ladies retracted themselves, their respective chests reformed to their original, bouncy, condition as Amy and Mick waved to Kady and Steve, "Oh, trust me, we always have too much fun... and thanks again", Kady replied as she unlocked the driver side door to her car. She started the car, pulled out of the driveway, and left in somewhat of a hurry, "She's going to have sex with him, huh"? Mick predicted, "Oh yeah and then some", Amy confirmed, she felt her tiny son shudder.

Amy shut the door to the house, she clenched her son in her hand as her breathing got heavier, "Mom, you okay"? Amy looked down at her son and brushed her tongue against her lips, "Yeah... I'll be fine... I'm just... very excited for tomorrow". Mick looked up at his mother, he cocked an eyebrow, "What's so special about tomorrow"? Amy brought her son up to her cleavage and gently placed him in the crevice where both of her immense breasts came together, "Tomorrow is Friday", Amy stated as she walked back to her room with her tiny son, "Guess who's coming over". Mick's eyes widened as he made the connection, his heart nearly burst as the image of the individual in question entered his mind, "The three of us? Aunt Emma"?!

Amy closed the door to her room, giggling as she did so, "But tonight, you get a reward for helping Steve", Amy stated in a seductive tone, Mick's excitement grew as he braced for another blissful evening with his giantess mother, 'Steve isn't the only one getting lucky tonight'.

Chapter End Notes:

I wanted this chapter to be a "conclusion" to sm7in's older version of A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds. The story was left unfinished on this sight, so I figured I could add a little something of my own to round out the story. 

I hope this chapter is worthy!