[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 What do you do when your attractive mother shrinks you with the intent to use you as her sex toy?

Our hero, Mick, has dreamed of being shrunk and used by a woman for as long as he can remember. One day, that dream becomes a reality; however, he never expected his mom would be the one to do it.

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Middle Age (50+), Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 22586 Read: 63463
Published: April 24 2021 Updated: September 28 2022
Story Notes:

 

This story contains a few references to "A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds" by sm7in, some of Chelgi's work, Killer Huge and "Blink" by Unknown.

I am a huge giantess fan with a fixation on breasts, insertion, vore and maternal/incest content. 

This is my first story I have ever put on this site. 

I hope you guys enjoy!

 

1. The Package by Memento [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3113 words)

"We don't get mail on Sunday".

Published April 24, 2021

2. The Sound of Rain by Memento [Reviews - 0] (2337 words)

Hey guys, 

It has been a hot minute, but things are starting to calm down a bit on my end. I have another chapter here for you all and I hope it is to your liking!

I have no idea when I'm going to get the next one out, so for now just soak in "The Sound of Rain".

Enjoy!

Just for fun, I'm going to date each chapter.

October 26, 2021

3. Drip by Memento [Reviews - 0] (3030 words)

Happy Holidays to you all!

So, I wanted to get this chapter out before the end of the year, and it looks like I have succeeded!

However, this means I will not be making anymore chapters until next year, so consider this my Christmas gift to my fellow fetish writers out there!

Be well, everyone!

December 6, 2021

4. Bliss by Memento [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2908 words)

Happy New Year!

Hope you all have been well and got to spend time with friends and family.

Goodbye 2021 and hello 2022, this year is going to be good, I can feel it, and what better way to start the year than with a new chapter!

Let's make this year one to remember! Now, without further ado, I present to you Bliss

Enjoy!

January 4, 2022.


5. The Morning by Memento [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3488 words)

Hey everyone!

Yeah, I'm back, sorry it took a while... Life, y'know how it goes.

Anyway, I've got another chapter for you all! 

It is the start of the second act of the story and things begin to take shape!

I hope you all enjoy!

April 7, 2022

6. A Taboo Blossoming by Memento [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2599 words)

Hey guys, just wanted to drop this chapter off really quick, ha!

As always, I hope you all enjoy, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Be well everyone!


September 11, 2022

7. A Shrinking Resolution by Memento [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5111 words)

Hey guys!

Here we go with chapter seven. Kady and Steve come over to visit Amy and Mick. Some deep conversation awaits the unexpected tinies.

This is one of two homage chapters I have set for this story. I dedicate this chapter to sm7in's story A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds.

Enjoy!

September 28, 2022