- Text Size +

Fog rolled over the docks as sunlight crept its orange rays along the wet sea rocks.

Callista walked along the wooden slats to the end of Pier 32, wearing a brand new blouse and pants, with a pair of thigh high leather boots ready to stomp through any terrain. The boots clacked along the solid wood, stopping at a large steamship docked at the end. She nudged her way through a crowd of workmen loading boxes onto the deck. 

"Callista!" a familiar voice shouted from the ship. She looked up to see the same bony hand of Elaine Redmond waving furiously at her, beckoning her on. Callista stepped up the narrow walkway onto the deck, and into the tiny arms of the chattering Elaine. "Welcome aboard the S.S. Ambrosius" she added.

Caught in the hug, her bags cluttered to the ground. She eyed them carefully, trying not to let on how valuable some of her cargo may be. "So this is the crew, then?" She asked, cutting Elaine off in her ramble.

"Yes, yes. Come meet the crew. You know Kelly, of course." Elaine dragged Callista along the portside and passing the giant Kelly with a nod. Kelly followed along with them, staring down at the two smaller women with unease.

Elaine curved up into a raised deck at the center of the steamer, opening a door to reveal the captain's cabin. Machinery and steering mechanisms lined the wide window facing out toward the open ocean. At the heart of the ship, stood a tall man, skin weathered by travels and hair bleached by the sun. His eyes creased into deep wrinkles as he looked at the three very different women at his door. He threw them a crooked smile.

"I see we've got our straggler on board." He roared from across the room. Elaine bounced toward him, still dragging Callista behind her. 

"Callista Wethers, may I introduce you to Captain Waylon Ulster, formerly of Her Majesty's Navy." Elaine announced, trying to sound as official as her tiny voice would allow.

"Not my Majesty. Not anymore." Ulster grumbled. He tipped his hat all the same.

"Well, see to getting over that. You're in the service of women now, Captain, so you're absolutely lousy with new majesties to pick from. Ms. Wethers will be our navigator. Any questions you have about the voyage should be directed her way." Elaine continued her puffed out bravado.

"Alright, how's about which way am I taking out of the dock, for starters?" Ulster jabbed, clinging to his controls like a petulent child.

"Set a bearing for due East. I'll tell you when to tilt." Callista replied, standing tall. This wasn't the first Captain she'd had to show her mettle to, and she wasn't afraid to get dirty. Ulster nodded at her, and started his disembark procedure. Callista thought she noticed his eyes linger on her chest.

She was still getting used to her new body. It had been only a few waking hours, and even fewer asleep as she made the mad-dash preparations for her last minute journey. She was starting to feel comfortable in this new skin. After what she saw three years ago, she'd always been cautious with the nectar. Her growth was measured and calculated to be subtle. Now, overnight, she'd put on quite a bit more weight and some height to boot. She finally felt a taste of what it was like to go through the full transformation.

Elaine tugged her out, waving an overly long goodbye to the captain as she set out to show Callista every inch of the boat. On the way out, she muttered, "I know what you're thinking. He's 6'2"".

-----

Kelly knew exactly what it was like to go through the full transformation. She'd found that shining glass of nectar buried deep in a box of contraband only one year ago, but it still felt like yesterday. They had split it 6 ways, she and her crew of adventurers, thrill-seekers, and vagabonds. Thinking it was some high society spirit, they gave a hearty toast to their good fortune and downed their thin flutes of nectar.

Of course, nectar from Aphrodite's Vein was so-named because of its curious predilection for women. The five men saw the bottom of their glasses, thinking it was a rather sweet but not at all special drink to enjoy. It was the lone lady of the team, who when the others moved on to other drinks and other tales around the fire of the ship's furnace, that felt a strange and exciting feeling.

All the other men were well over 6 feet tall. Large, burly men who had seen everything, and adapted themselves to it. At 5'7", Kelly made herself into something even more powerful to compensate for the disparity between her teammates. Her bravery and ferocity made her beloved amongst the men, and they would sooner die than see her removed from their company.

Stevens had his back to Kelly as she approached, walking off-kilter. Her strange bootsteps made him turn as she fell into his arms. Stevens was shocked. "Kelly, you been holding out on us on some hidden booze?" he asked, trying to rouse her with a joke.

She rose to her feet, steadying. "No, it's just... can't seem to step the place I want to."

"Sea legs going bad on you. Take a seat". He brought a chair to her, and the other surrounded, now intrigued.

"No, it's fine. I'd rather stand. Everything feels a little tight. I need to stretch out." She stretched her arms and legs in front of her. In the flickering furnace light, Stevens thought he saw something strange. Like the stretch didn't stop stretching. He walked up to Kelly and put his hands on her shoulder. Her face was flush.

"How tall are you, Stevens?" she slurred.

"6'4", ever since I was 17." he said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Well I'm the second tallest guy here, after McTeague. He's 6'6"."

"That's so tall!" she slurred again. The nectar, and the light, and the sea had shook every part of her into discomfort. Stevens moved her closer to the furnace, pushing her past the crew. She seemed heavier. Too heavy. He would have guessed she'd gone dead weight if she hadn't been walking right along with him.

It was in the full light he noticed. Stevens made a habit not to ogle Kelly. She was a teammate, and a valuable one, not to mention a dear friend. But years on the same ship makes people know their crewmate's bodies. And something wasn't right.

Kelly's green tank top was stuck to her body. Usually large, baggy and loose, the tank top now conformed to the contours of her torso very flatteringly. Her cleavage pressed out tightly from the top. Kelly never had cleavage, Stevens knew that for sure.

Kelly slowly came to, staring at Stevens' increasingly worried expression. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know" he whispered back. She looked down at her now tight top, just in time to see the tucked in portion slide out of her pants, exposing a bare midriff. She lifted her shirt in disbelief to see a set of rippling abdominals. Kelly had always kept fit, like the rest of her crew, but didn't have nearly a steady enough diet to have anything more than her taut, stringy muscles. 

At once, she rose. Like a breath of air blown into her being, she stretched up three inches. With it, her arms ballooned, becoming curvy slabs of muscle. Her stomach tightened further into shapely, cut diamonds. Even moreso, her hips swelled. Then her breasts.

The men stood back, watching the sight. They had heard stories of nectar, and were individually all making the same assumptions in their heads. Kelly wobbled again, falling to her knees. Stevens rushed to help her back up, heavier than ever. She helped herself even more as she rose and rose. 

She stared all 6'4" of Stevens straight in the eye. Her eyes bulged open at the sight.

"I think I'm getting bigger, Stevens." she whispered, carefully, as if not to spook her own body.

"I think so too.". he replied. She swelled again. Her breasts shot out further from her body, as her tank top became more of an umbrella, revealing her whole stomach. Her busts swelled straight into Stevens' chest. He stepped back, surprised, but she pulled him back in with surprising strength. "Hold me." she said. And he did. Her warm, soft breasts pressed firmly into him, becoming even larger as the others watched.

She closed her eyes and held Stevens close. She'd never felt like this in front of her team, but she didn't want to feel alone at this moment of great change. She felt his arms slide down her back, and welcomed it, not realizing it was really her body sliding upward. She let go of her tight embrace and looked for Stevens' eyes, only to find them inches below her own. He stared directly at her open mouth, as his fell open with it.

Kelly pulled him close and kissed him. Her body swelled further, as she clung tighter to Stevens, who didn't pull away. She kissed him as her body grew and rose. It was a kiss that travelled with her new perspective, and it made her see the world anew.

She pulled away finally, as her body came to rest. She looked down to see two massive breasts beneath her chin. Even further, she tugged at her shirt, now barely hanging on, and her once baggy camo pants now riding up to her kneecaps. 

Her eyes fell back to Stevens. His head was now level with her bust. He looked up at her, as a man looks up to a god. She pulled him in for one last hug, feeling the strength of her new body as she squeezed him, then pulled apart.

She turned back to her other crewmen, all stunned. She looked over to McTeague, the 6'6" titan of the team. His eyes met the tip of her nose. It made her smile. She walked past them, settling on a new strut, and settled in for the night. She would not realize for some time that this was the beginning of the end for her time with the crew. She knew only that this was the beginning of something big.

-----

Back on board the Ambrosius, Kelly lingered in the doorway, looking longingly at Captain Ulster. He manned the controls, unaware as she sauntered further into the cabin, watching her head on the doorway. A year of living large had taught her to step lightly even at her size, and Ulster was unaware of her presence until she was right in front of him.

"I have some questions for you, Captain, when you have a moment." she said quietly.

"Captain's never got a moment." he growled back.

"Well as chief of security on this vessel-"

"Chief of security..." he snorted. "Bit of a joke, isn't it? One person against what's most definitely hordes of baddies on the way to this holy grail for ladies?"

"Well all the more reason to go over things." she bristled. Kelly had grown accustomed to immediate respect since her growth, if not outright awe. The captain intrigued her.

He sighed, turning his attention to her. His eyes fell on her breasts immediately. Kelly felt his eyes on her, and it felt strangely welcome. He corrected himself quickly, staring up into her deep, green eyes. That connection made the spark flicker brighter. Kelly leaned closer. The captain backed up, unsure.

"What are the natural protections of this vessel?" she almost purred.

"The what?" he asked.

"The things on the boat I can turn into weapons." she replied. The captain blustered, snapping out of it for an instant. "You won't be turning the Ambrosius into a cannonball, you young..." 

Kelly rose suddenly to her full height. "I'll do what I think is best for the safety of my employer and her crew." She jabbed her thumb at her chest, authoritively. But the thumb lingered. It found the hem of her tank top, and slowly pulled it down, revealing more of her cleavage to the captain's direct eye line. He sputtered. "That includes you." she added.

"I see. Well, give me time to... assess things."

"How long do you need, captain?" She stepped closer, invading his personal space. He moved backward again, but realized he'd hit a wall. Her long leg had wedged between his two legs, nestling against his thigh. He looked down to see, only to realize too late that her breasts were making a beeline for his face. She loomed over him, her arms stretched out on either side of the wall, trapping him.

"What exactly is it we're talking about, here?" he asked sheepishly. Her face lowered as their eyes met. Her emerald eyes shined out at him, as a smile spread across her red, soft lips. "We're talking about taking care of each other, for the wellbeing of the voyage."

"Oh, well I'm all ears, then." he wheezed.

"I certainly hope not." she moaned, pulling his face to her's. She kissed him deeply. He was overcome by her beauty, her presence. His arms, once behind him, now searched every contour of her perfect body. Their tongues danced together as their lips rippled back and forth against each other.

He let loose from her kiss, and his lips found her heaving breasts. Creamy skin rose and fell, as he caressed and kissed each one delicately. She slid the straps off her tank top from her sleek shoulders, releasing her massive breasts to be further adored by Ulster.

Kelly's shirt slid to the floor. The captain unbuttoned his own. "Wait!" She cried.

"What is it?" he asked, perplexed.

"Do these windows have curtains?" 

He nodded, smiling, and flipped a switch to make the windows opaque. Kelly slid along the floor and slammed the door with her long leg. The captain clutched it back, massaging the powerful thigh with his hand. She moaned back at him. Their pants slid down as he mounted her. She grabbed him tight as he thrust against her again and again. Their moans rose in unison as her breasts jiggled up and down with the motion.

She grabbed the small of his back and flipped him to the floor. His eyes widened as she took her turn on top. Her massive ass bounced against him as her shapely arms rose above her head. His hands found her breasts, massaging them deep into her powerful body.

Her eyelids fluttered. Her chin rose as her hair cascaded down her her long, powerful back. "Kiss me." she exhaled, and her mouth found his as her breasts pushed deep into his chest. His hands clung to her back, feeling the softness of her whole body against him as they kissed with deep passion.

She pulled away again, her mouth opening as her eyes rolled even more violently. Her screams turned silent as her whole body quivered. Ulster felt his do the same. Her pumps became powerful as his whole body shook with ecstasy. With one long, audible moan, Kelly came with every inch of her body. The captain felt his soul leave his body.

Kelly steadied herself. She rolled back down on top of Captain Ulster, blanketing him in her sweat-soaked body. Her hands found his chin.She smiled down at him, as her hair covered them both in a curtain of privacy. She gave him a peck on the lips, still smiling.

"Well, did you figure out what you needed to?" he asked, breathless.

"Yes. I just wanted to make sure I knew who was in charge." She smiled again, rolling off him and pulling her shirt back over her massive frame. Captain Ulster began to button his own shirt, realizing with a pang of concern that he now also knew the answer to that question.

-----

Outside the cabin, Elaine led Callista to the starboard side of the boat. "Let's move on to the last member of the crew, shall we?" Elaine asked, aflutter.

"Wait, last?" Callista stopped. "What about all these men?" She pointed to the loads of sweaty stevedores loading boxes onto the ship.

"Oh, they're just dockworkers. We're keeping things light. Don't want too many people to learn our little secret." Elaine winked. "Just like how I know you're now a full 5'8" as of this morning."

"How did you... the tailor."

"Damn. I was hoping you'd think I just had a gift for geometry. Yes, there was an ulterior motive to filling your little boxes full of new clothes. I wanted to see how big you were."

"Kind of odd, all this talk of exact height." came from behind them.

They spun to see a man, dressed plainly and looking like he's got something to say only he would find funny.

"Callista, the last addition to our little crew that could, Dr. Paul Geiss." Elaine presented Paul before Callista like a prize. He stuck his hand out for her.

"A doctor?" Callista asked.

"And first mate. Sort of a Paul of All Trades, if you will." he replied. "And you must be Callista Wethers. Not a doctor, I believe, but a woman of study all the same."

They shook, with Callista bristling at his specificity.

"Study to be sure, but also a lot of practice and experience." she replied. Paul laughed.

"No ill will intended." he said. But a hush fell over the meeting.

"Look at you two, already getting a rhythm going. I knew it was right to get us all together like this." Elaine sang. "Don't let us get in your way, Dr. Geiss. I have to tidy up my quarters. Callista, you're down below deck with the other ladies. The men sleep with the stars. I'll show you the way."

She led Callista away. Paul watched them leave, nodding with a smile. Callista furrowed her brow back at him. She didn't like how familiar he was already becoming.

Below deck, Elaine pointed Callista to her room, before retiring to her own. Callista crouched into the harsh, metal cabin. A bed lay in one corner, with a steel desk and wardrobe on the other side. A small sink was next to the desk, with a mirror to allow for simple washing and hygiene.

Callista laid her bags out on her bed, opening each to reveal all her new clothing. She lined them all up in the wardrobe, hitting the bottom of the bag. There, she found five vials, similar to her stash back in the break room. All full.

She held them up in the light, considering them. A knock at the door made her fluster. She stuffed the vials in the back of her wardrobe and flung open the door.

Paul stood in the doorway, looking distraught.

"What is it?" Callista demanded.

"About earlier. I feel like I misspoke." he said.

"Do you?"

"Yes. Do you think Jack of Paul Trades would have been funnier?"

She slammed the door.