- Text Size +

Callista dropped a satchel onto her bed, filling it with essentials. Small first aid needs, a bottle of water, snacks, money of several origins and denominations, and one vial of nectar. She slung it over her shoulders and stepped out of her cabin.

On deck, Elaine was buzzing between Kelly and Paul, giving orders excitedly as the ship sidled up to a wooden dock. Callista walked past Kelly, who gave her a businesslike nod. Callista down at Kelly's bare midriff, exposed by just a tight tube top around her ample chest. "Hot today." Kelly explained, her abdominals rippling as she loaded a heavy sack on her back.

"Yes." Callista replied. She looked down at her blouse, tucked into her tight khakhi pants. Paul watched her, still being commanded by Elaine, smiling a brief hello. Callista smiled back. It had been just over a week since they'd begun what had now become an almost nightly ritual of meeting in her room for their sweatsoaked sessions. She had come to know Paul in ways she'd never thought she'd allow herself to know a person again. Her skin felt warm, not just from the sun. "I think we're just about ready to head out." Elaine barked, cutting through Callista's brain haze.

Callista looked out at the island paradise before them. Small clay huts scattered around a tall mountain village. People of all types bustled around the paved sandstone streets. The place was absolutely electric with activity, bringing Callista to an equilibrium of danger and excitement, a feeling she had almost forgotten. "When's the last time you visited Santa Brigita?" Paul asked, sidling up next to her.

"Not for quite some time. Looks like things haven't changed much." she replied.

"Can't say the same for you, I'd wager." Paul smiled. Callista smiled back at him, and puffed out her chest. She untucked her shirt and unbuttoned the bottoms, twisting it into a knot just under her bust. It jiggled with the shift, tightening. Callista unbuttoned the top as well, to give some air to her newly revealed deep cleavage. Paul was entranced by this change. Callista took his hand, snapping him out of it. "Shall we?" she asked.

-----

The four of them stepped along the stone streets, pushing through crowds of brigands, pirates, and vagabonds into a marketplace lined with outdoor tents and mats covered in trinkets and treasures. Paul and Kelly looked at the shining objects being tossed back and forth like bargain cookware. Elaine kept her eyes on Callista, who was too busy looking for something else to admire the wares.

"You say this person was with you on your last voyage?" Elaine enquired.

"Yes, one of the few of us I know where to find. She posted up here not long after we made it off the island. Last I heard she'd become something of a power player."

"Sounds like my kind of woman." Elaine chirped. She'd dressed herself in a light, flowing summer dress with a wide-brim hat to match. It made her stand out like a sore thumb. Or, rather a sore pinky given that almost everyone else in the street was over a head taller than her. She felt cramped as the crowd congested. "Kelly, be my eyes. Don't let the stampede take me." she said. 

Kelly trotted up, pushing through the crowd with ease. She, unlike Elaine, could see over almost everyone's heads. "What am I looking for?" she asked.

"She has a sigil." Callista replied, following behind in the gap Kelly was making.

"A what?" Paul asked.

"Like a little icon."

"A logo!" Elaine helped.

"Yes, a logo. It's two snakes eating each other's tails." Callista said.

"And we're trying to meet with this person?" Paul said, worried.

"You'll love her." Callista said, putting her arm around his.

A flash from her satchel caught her eye. She turned to see a woman running the opposite way holding her money, and her vial. "Stop!" she shouted, turning after her.

The woman broke into a sprint, with Callista right behind. She huffed after, but soon realized she could go much faster. Confined to the boat this time, she hadn't been able to test her new stamina the three inches of height and strength had given her. She picked up the pace, her breasts jiggling in her buttoned top.

The woman was too quick. Callista slowed, as she watched the woman grow smaller in the distance. Then, a freight train ran past her. She looked to see Kelly barrel after the woman with impossible speed. She snatched her with one long, muscular arm and raised her in the air. The woman kicked and scratched but it was no use. Callista trotted over, still heaving. She put her hands on her knees, catching her breath, and for the first time noticed the hint of a six pack forming from the exertion. She'd never had that before. She ran her finger down the hinted lines of her tight stomach.

"Return everything to the woman." Kelly said calmly. The thief scowled. She was small. Only a few inches taller than Elaine, who had just made her way to them with Paul in tow. "Yes, return them at once." Elaine added, trying to seem in charge of the proceedings.

"You can keep the money. Just give me the vial." Callista said.

"Like hell she can." Kelly replied, and shook the little thief until she dropped everything. Kelly grabbed the vial as it fell through the air and tossed it to Callista, who put it safely back in her bag. "What should we do with her?" Kelly said.

"Oh, throw her in the sea. She's of no consequence." Elaine said.

"Wait!" Callista stopped Kelly, who was already making moves to the dock. She walked up to the hanging thief, and pulled up her sleeve, revealing a tattoo on her shoulder. Two snakes, encircled, eating each other's tail.

"You work for Mari?" Callista asked.

"I don't work for anyone." the thief replied.

"You know where she is, at least."

The thief looked away, unconvinced. Callista picked the bills of money up from the ground, handing them to her. "Just point us in a direction, and we can make it worth your while."

The thief snatched the money from her, counting it. "More." she said. Callista and Paul gathered up the rest from the ground. Kelly placed her down to meet their full hands.

"More." the thief repeated. The three checked their pockets, pulling out coins and buttons.

"Oh, for heaven's sake." Elaine shouted. She walked up to the thief, pulling a large ruby out from her pocket book. "Just don't spend it all in one place." she said.

The thief looked at the ruby, then back to Elaine. She nodded.

-----

After many looping turns, and what felt like going backwards, the four found themselves following the thief to a large structure on the edge of a dark, tropical forest. The sun was beginning to set, and they had all become weary from the back and forth.

"If this isn't the place, I'm still going in." huffed Paul. Callista patted his sweaty back, not nearly as tired out. Only a thin layer of sweat had formed on her brow and exposed cleavage, the only sign she or Kelly had felt anything from the trek. The thief pointed to a brick on the side of a heavy door. She knocked on it, pulling it out of its place to show them a carved snake pattern, just like her own, embedded in the brick. She tapped on it, making a hollow sound that reverberated for some time.

A door slat swung open. Eyes looked down at them. "Come back when the sun sets." the eyes said.

"Lady wants to see Mari." the thief replied.

"Tell her to get in line."

"They've got money."

The eyes darted at the four behind the thief. Her eyes lingered on Kelly, staring up at her massive form. Elaine waved, politely.

The slat closed, and after some locking sounds, the door opened, revealing a woman in a small, fringed top, just covering her bosoms, and a side-tied white skirt with a long slit down the leg, in the doorway. She ushered them into a red-lit club, like the sort of thing a tiki bar tries to mimic. Women in similar dress to the doorwoman sauntered around tables full of high-rollers and debonair strangers, carrying trays of cocktails and aperitifs.

"Quite the name she's made." Callista muttered.

The four walked in with the thief, following the doorwoman past all the tables to a room near the back. Doors opened and shut several times before they found themselves far from the booming music of the club room. The doorwoman opened a bamboo drape to reveal a throne room of sorts. A server woman danced on a wood dance floor in front of a large chair on a pedestal. Next to the chair was a small woman, scribbling on a pad and keeping busy.

In the chair sat a much larger woman, watching the dancing girl, bored. When the others entered, her eyes narrowed. Then she saw Callista. She stood, way up, and walked down from her pedestal. The dancing girl stopped to watch her strut across the room in her baggy travel pants and tight, white T-shirt.

As she got closer, Elaine took a very close look at her. Her keen eye pegged her at six foot two inches tall, but more impressively, her body rippled with muscle. Her arms were perfectly sculpted like rocks, bulging out of her tiny shirtsleeves. Her pectoral muscles peeked out behind a massive wall of breasts, shoving them tightly against her shirt. Even with the shirt on, she could see outlines of cut sides and abs, with an ass that shook like a hurricane with each step, just below a straight waterfall of dark black hair. Elaine fanned herself, trying and failing to not look impressed.

The woman stomped over, stopping right in front of Callista and glaring down at her. Callista didn't budge. "Callista Wethers." she growled.

"Mari Yanagita" Callista replied. Mari wrapped her powerful arms around her chest, sticking it out even further. Callista did the same, and one of her buttons scraped against Mari's tit.

Mari's eyes shot open. Her mouth fidgeted, and she laughed. Callista laughed back at her. They held each other as old friends in a tight embrace. Paul and the others watched, confused.

"You said to me you'd never leave the states again after the last time. Looked me dead in the eyes." Mari laughed.

"Well, things change." Callista said.

"That's saying something. Where did these come from?" Mari lifted one of Callista's breasts and let it jiggle back down. Callista laughed.

"I told you I meant to experiment. What do you have to say for yourself? You look like you could rip a tree in half."

"Well, I thought I'd test out the strength the nectar gave me, and it turned out I had a knack for improvement." Mari said, flexing her rock-hard bicep into a boulder. "Sit, sit. Bring your friends."

She gestured for all of them to sit with her at the table with the little scribbler. The scribbler looked up, watching them all. "How long have you been on Brigita?" Mari asked.

"Since this morning." Callista answered.

"And you already found me? I pay good money for things like that to not happen."

"We pay more." Elaine jumped in. Mari looked over at the little thief, her pockets bulging with cash. "Elaine Redmond, wealthy woman of the world." she added, extending a hand.

Mari shrugged, "Can't blame little Yulia. She's been a good soldier for me all these years. I'm honestly shocked she hasn't jumped ship yet."

"Money's better with you, Mari." Yulia the thief replied. 

"Yeah, money and perks." Mari leaned down on the table, showing her cleavage to the woman Yulia.

"Must you, with company?" the scribbler woman asked from behind her pad.

"This is how she introduces herself. Fran, the organization's brains everyone." They all waved to Fran. "And behind you there, to your dismay, is the body: Ms. Penny Ante". Mari gestured to the dancing woman. "So, I imagine you're here for more than a catch up."

"Afraid so. Though it looks like you've done well for yourself." Callista said.

"I don't have a wealthy woman of the world like you, though!" Mari teased.

"Dr. Paul Geiss, Ms. Kelly, Ms. Redmond, and I are on a quest."

"Don't tell me." Mari said.

"I wasn't planning on it."

"Because you know what I'll say. I thought you knew better. Of any of us, Callie, you should know better."

"You're the only one who has a working key." Callista pleaded.

"We can offer you anything you like." Elaine added.

"I have what I like." Mari said, leaning back in her chair. "After everything that went down on that spit of rock, you want to go back. You, who looked me dead in the eye and said 'never again'. Are these little experiments fiddling with your reason? Just can't stand to not have more?"

Callista looked away. She didn't need Mari to know about the little secret in her bag. 

"We are the perfect crew for this mission, in both power and purpose." Elaine interjected.

"And what makes you so special?" Mari asked.

"Well, look at me. If anyone deserves a chance at nectar, it's little Elaine Redmond."

"I've seen smaller." Mari said, unimpressed.

"I'm sure you have. I'm sure you've seen a lot of things. But I've wanted this more than anything. It's led me to be able to tell your little dancer friend over there is five foot four inches tall without even looking to double check."

Mari looked back at Penny, somewhat impressed.

"Even seated, I can tell you Miss Yulia is five foot one, and your Miss Fran is five foot 3 and three quarters of an inch. It's an obsession, really. And I won't quit until I've had my hands on Aphrodite's Vein."

A hush fell further over the room. Mari shivered at the sound of the name.

"Athena's Vein..." Callista added, weakly.

"Seems like every week now I hear about people going down that same path, and never being heard from again. Any of the nectar that's been smuggled out, mostly from us, either gets drank or gets too pricey as soon as its found. I don't want anything more to do with that vein or that place or this conversation. Can we drink, now?" Mari nods to Penny, who starts mixing cocktails at the bar.

Callista sat there, feeling trapped and lost at the same time. If the key didn't leave with them, they'd have to start making their way back. There was no way she was setting foot on that island again without the assurance she could enter into the shrine. And that would mean no nectar for Elaine, or anyone. Then she realized. The nectar.

"Been keeping tabs on the nectar trade, Mari?" Callista prodded. Penny sat a tropical drink in front of her, making her way around the table. Mari grabbed her's and sipped.

"Things come by me, sure." she answered.

"You're a prety big girl already." Callista said.

"Six foot two." Elaine helped.

"Big indeed." Mari agreed.

"But not as big as you'd like. Not as big as Kelly, for instance." Callista said, pointing to Kelly, who was busy sipping her drink daintily from a straw. "Why else with the fanatical exercise? You're unhappy with what the nectar gave you."

"I'm grateful." Mari argued.

"But you could have more." Callista urged, eyes darting at her. Mari looked at her. Months together, fighting life and death and everything in between had taught them a lot about each other. In just a few minutes seeing her again, she could read her mind fully.

"How much do you have?" Mari asked, hiding the need in her voice.

"Enough to trade for the key." 

"Prove it."

"You first."

Mari stood, affronted. She stomped back to her pedestal chair, and pulled a knob behind it, rummaging around its insides before revealing a small stone, shaped strangely. Though it seemed small and inconsequential, in Mari's hands its significance was plain as day. She held the key out in front of the table. The rest stood with her. "Show me the nectar."

Callista threw her satchel on the table, pulling the vial from its source. Yulia looked at her, realizing all too late how far too quickly she'd given it up. "Is this enough for you, Mari?" Callista asked.

"No." she said. They all held their breath. She dropped the key on the table, confusing everyone. Elaine snatched it, before she thought Mari would take it again. She knew the powerful woman could take anything from her, but she was desperate.

Mari took the vial carefully from Callista, feeling her hand against her own as she did. "I didn't want it just for me." Mari whispered. "Penny, shots."

Penny nodded, walking over to the bar for tiny shot glasses. As she rummaged through the little bar, she watched her boss walk around the table, taking the hands of Yulia and Fran with her. She had workec for Mari Yanagita for almost two years now. Mari had lavished so much on her, made her the special dancer in the club. Penny only had to dance for Mari, and only when she wished. She had grown to love the large woman for her heart long before she got to know her body. 

Many nights Penny spent in the arms of Mari. She had the ability to make you feel powerful, even next to her rippling form. She gathered seven shot glasses, placed them on a tray, and sauntered back to them.

Mari stood in front of Callista, trying her best not to show just how overjoyed she was not just to see her old friend, but to get what she'd longed for most. She looked down into Callista's eyes, remembering those nights on the boat, when they were just two small women on the rough seas of destiny. Mari had only been five foot one back then. Just an inch shorter than Callista. It had been strange to look so far down at her when she had gone through her change. A full foot gained while Callista chose to play it safe. She remembered their final embrace, as they sailed to opposite shores. Her breasts had squeezed against Callista's face, and she blushed, unaccustomed to this new feeling of stature. Seeing Callista now, at a full five foot eleven made her feel like things had begun to shift back to normal. Or at least shift to something pleasantly different. That was the power of the nectar. The ecstasy of change.

Penny carried the shot glasses over to the group. Mari took the tray from her, examining the glasses. She picked up three of them in her hands, and threw them to the ground, watching them shatter.

"What are you up to, Mari?" Fran asked beneath her pile of frazzled blond hair. She had been wearing the same seven pant suits every day since she'd come to this island only seven months ago. She'd proved her worth to Mari just as her business was taking off, and was able to use her expertise to give Mari a position on this island unmatched by anyone. Of course, being the boss's main squeeze also helped give her a nice position of her own.

"What I've always talked about. What we've always wanted." Mari took the full vial, and poured the contents to the top of three of the double shot glasses. She poured just a small remainder into the fourth. She placed the tray on the table for them all to marvel. "I want to look you in the eyes, baby. I want you all to see the world the way I see it." She pulled Yulia in close with Fran. 

"Are you serious, Mari?" Yulia asked. She was concerned. For some time, she'd been waiting for the true cruelty to come out of her boss. She'd spent most of her adult life fighting the evil of her employers. To be given such kindness, and now this on top of it, felt like a trap.

"I've never been more serious. I want this for us. For all four of us." She pulled Penny into her embrace. Penny's eyes widened with astonishment. "Me as well?" she asked. Her breasts shook with excitement in her tight frilly top.

"I want this for you. But I want you to want it, too." Mari raised the smallest glass for herself in a toast. "The lion's share for my lions."

Penny walked up to the shot glasses. She stared down at their crystal amber glow. The light danced in her eyes as her wavy, black hair fell over her reddening cheeks. Yulia's hand fell down into view, taking a shot glass from the tray. "I'm ready." she roared.

Penny smiled at them both. She took a glass for herself and raised to the cheers.

"This is preposterous." Fran said. "I don't see what any of this has to do with our business here, or any of our future plans."

Mari lowered her glass. She leaned down, staring at Fran directly in her eyes. "I always thought our future was more than just business, Franny." She kissed her then. A long, passionate kiss that made Fran's glasses fog. She pushed Mari off her, pulling her glasses off with her. She looked up at Mari, upset but with a wildness beyond anger. Her lips curled.

She trotted over to the table and took the glass, raising it with the others. "The future, then." she cheers'ed. They all agreed. The shots went down.

Elaine watched all this with glee and growing arousal. She'd never seen women act so brazenly, for love or anything else. Her brief dismay at watching even more nectar disappear before her eyes was soon forgotten, as she couldn't wait to watch the show that was about to unfold.

"Tastes... rather sweet." Fran said, rubbing her forehead.

"It always does." Mari said, smiling. She put her hands along her body, feeling along it, waiting to feel the first signs of growth.

"Oh!" Penny jumped. They all turned to watch. "Something feels funny in my stomach." They all looked down at her bare stomach. She breathed heavy, like convulsions. Mari watched, excited, as lines began to form with each convulsion. Her stomach tightened. Muscles formed into taut chambers. Penny squeeled, pushing her bust out of the way to watch herself. Then her bust pushed back. "Oh my!" Penny shouted.

She rushed up to Mari, grabbing her by the waist. "Is it supposed to feel this... strange? Why are you leaning down at me?"

"I'm not." Mari replied.

Penny's eyes bulged. She looked down at herself. Her cleavage lengthened, and her arms began to swell. Her shoulders grew broader. She looked up again to see Mari's chin. A new sight for her eyeline. "How tall am i?" she shouted.

"By the time I say it, it won't be right." Elaine said.

Penny pulled away from Mari, watching the others. "Why aren't you growing? Is something wrong with me?" she pleaded. Her top looked like a rubber band around a balloon. It finally snapped, as her massive breasts unleashed themselves onto the aroused crowd.

"Everyone takes it differently." Callista said.

"Mari, look at me!" Penny said! Her hair now hung wild around her bare torso. She shook her breasts, sliding into a dance. Her body swayed and gyrated with an unheard rhythm as it shot up and out. "Dance with me."

Mari jumped in, taking her waist and gyrating with her. Penny pulled her into a kiss. Fran huffed behind them as they spun around the room. Penny rose and rose, her body contorting into beautiful poses as it stretched to new heights. Mari dipped her, and when she came back up, Penny stared right into Mari's eyes. They both stared, astonished. Penny kissed her again. The first time she'd ever kissed anyone her own height. It was a quick, furious kiss, powered by the dance. Both hands clapped against Mari's thin face, and then one big pull away.

She spun around, twirling against Mari's embrace. Her hips gyrated back and forth, grinding into Mari's throbbing sex. Mari looked down at Penny's behind, clothed tightly behind that tied-up skirt. Her ass swayed back and forth against her, making her whole body vibrate and shiver as she dug deeper into her pelvis. As is shook, it widened. Flesh rippled with each jiggle, becoming more plump, more firm, more powerful. Mari looked up as Penny's exposed back shot higher. The thin line along the center deepened, as taut strength built within her muscles. Her shoulders raised further as her back grew. Penny felt her breasts with her hands, kneading them up and down as they swelled between her fingers. Her arousal grew as she grinded further and further against Mari. She spun back to face her, looking down at her eyes with a gasp. Mari smiled, her mouth dropping.

She twirled out of Mari's grasp and stopped on a pose, showing herself to the world in her final glory. Her little tied skirt had become more of a loin cloth, covering just her sex from the four intruders. She looked down at herself, her bust ballooned to massive size, and her arms as thick as trees. Her hips splayed out in ways that made her all-too-appealing. It was a shame Mari would only see her dance. But maybe now she'd let herself be seen by the crowd. Once or twice. Why waste this?

"If you were wondering, it's six foot five." Elaine announced. Penny giggled. She ran back to the now smaller Mari, and looked down at her. She rubbed her thumb against Mari's chin, lovingly. "Thank you for this bonus, my little benefactor." she cooed.

"Mari, something I think is happening." They all spun to see Yulia. Her hand was on the table bracing herself. Her clothes looked stuff and ready to burst. Fran was holding her, which was becoming quite the task. She'd begun growing during the dance, and didn't want to say anything. Her job was to be discrete, and it was a hard trait to shake. She moaned at first in pain, but it turned strangely erotic near the final gasp.

Her back arced up. Fran stepped away, blown back. Mari rushed over, with the huge Penny behind her. They each held onto her from either side. She was already much taller than before. The jacket she wore buttoned to the top was about to explode. "Give her some air." Fran yelled.

With another moan, Yulia creaked upwards, back still arced. Mari's finger found her top button, and unlatched it. Like magic, the rest of the buttons flew off, revealing her fleshy top beneath. A new set of breasts on her formerly flat frame were covered by each flap of her jacket, making it jut out to its limit. "Get this off me." she wheezed.

Mari and Penny pulled on the jacket, tugging it loose from her thick frame.

"You'll hurt her!" Fran yelled.

"I'm not sure we can." Mari laughed. Yulia shot a look at her, that was not ready to laugh about it.

With one final tug, the jacket came free. Yulia breathed, released. She looked at herself for the first time. Her body had grown outward in impossible ways. Her legs were thick with muscle, ripping her baggy shorts at the ends, and latching them to the powerful flesh of her thighs. Her waist was small, but covered in the thickest six pack Mari had ever seen. Her breasts were enormous, sprouting out from her well sculpted pectorals, jiggling as she bounced. Yulia flexed an arm, showing a bicep to rival even Mari.

Yulia stood, stretching her back, as her deltoids rippled with the movement. She looked at herself, then to Mari. A mischievous look came across her face. She walked over to the heavy wooden table and put her hands beneath it. She puffed out her exposed chest, and ripped it up. It flew into the air, and onto its side. Yulia jumped back, startled.

"I didn't think it would go that far. I just wanted to raise it a little." she said, sheepishly.

"Well put it back." Mari said, trying not to laugh.

"I don't think that will be a problem." Yulia lifted the side with one hand, gripping it firmly, and lifting the whole table, long-ways, over her head. she placed it down right and gently, with a flourish. Penny and Mari clapped.

"How tall, little rich lady?" Yulia asked.

"Six foot three." Elaine breathed, trying to hide her obvious arousal.

"Well that doesn't make sense. She's eye level with me." Mari said. Then she realized. She looked over at the spectators, who all nodded smiling.

Mari looked down at herself. Her shirt had become untucked from her baggy pants. Her nipples poked out from the very stressed shirt. She looked over at her arms. Still not bigger than the newly enhanced Yulia, but with a level she'd been unable to reach even just this morning. "Six three is pretty good for that little thimblefull." 

"And a half." Elaine added. Mari nodded, impressed.

"Well that's all well and good." They all spun around to see Fran, still barely on the cusp of 5'4", staring up at all of them. "I don't think I'll much like coming into work with six pairs of mammaries in my face instead of the two."

"Well give it a minute." Mari pleaded.

"It's obviously not working on me." Fran said, guilting.

The three giants walked over to Fran, picking her up into a big breasted embrace. She shooed them off. They put her down, touching her shoulder. It didn't help things. "Once again I'm left to do the heavier lifting while you all breeze by. I'm sorry, but it's just a bit... oh."

Fran stopped. They all looked at her. Mari, Penny, and Yulia felt their hands rise on her shoulder. Fran stayed completely straight in posture, but the stature moved up. Her pantsuit ripped at all the stitchings. Her underblouse stressed to the breaking point. But she stopped. She looked around, then up. They were all still staring down at her. She looked over at Elaine, desperate.

"Five foot six." Elaine said, feeling strangely guilty.

Fran sighed. She patted Mari's hand on her shoulder. "Thank you. It was a lovely gift. People like just aren't meant to be people like you."

"I'll never let you go." Mari said.

"Hold me?" Fran replied. The other two giants stepped away, letting Mari take Fran in her chiseled arms. Fran felt her warm, soft breasts against her face. They held each other for what felt like hours, as Fran dreamed of the future they'd have together. 5'6" was by no means short for a woman. Not that many women made it to Santa Brigita. No matter the size of their other lovers, she would learn to...

She moaned loudly. Louder than she'd ever moaned. Mari pulled away, looking at her. Fran breathed as if she'd run 20 miles in an instant. "No, hold me!" she cried, pulling Mari back into her with surprising strength. Mari's eyes widened, falling back into her small lover's arms. She looked over at Callista, who could only shrug.

Fran kept breathing heavy, stopped only by guttural moans. Each moan escaping her mouth with her jaw jittering through a feeling of intense pleasure. She moaned again, and rose in Mari's arms. Her grip tightened around her giant lover.

Another moan. She shot up further. The back of her pantsuit split open down the middle, revealing her thick back. 

Another moan. More rising. Her hands slid out of their sleeves, meeting each other around Mari's back. A first for her.

Another moan. Her legs shot up, turning her pants into shorts, then splitting them entirely. This growth came as fast as each of her moans. Sweat trickled down her forehead. She looked up at Mari, whose eyes were just an inch away. Seeing them so close made her sex wet with anticipation.

Another moan, and she pulled away from Mari. Not by choice, but because her breasts had shot out so far that she physically pushed away from her lover's own massive chest.

Another moan. She looked down at Mari's excited, bewildered face. She touched her chin, and brought it up, carefully, to kiss her on the lips. A quiet kiss. Sweet, and simple.

Another moan pulled her away from Mari's lips. Her neck arced as she moaned longer and longer, never ceasing into pure climax as her body split every inch of her clothes into ribbons.

Finally, with a tiny squeek, she quieted. She looked down again at Mari. Her face was so far now. She couldn't believe it. She pulled away to look at her body, to see if somehow she'd jumped onto the pedestal without realizing. Wondering how she could ever bee so tall. She raised a naked leg, examining it like a science project. When she wanted it to move, it moved. That was her leg. This must be her body. Mari pulled herself closer to Fran again, beaming up at her, with her chin resting against her enormous bust.

Fran noticed her breasts then. She kissed Mari on the forehead, and gently tugged away, freeing herself to look at her body in full for the first time. She was huge. Her chest arced out with twin globes of tits bouncing with the slightest movement. Her hips had widened to match, with her legs shooting out of them for what seemed like miles.

Penny and Yulia approached her, cautious but thrilled. Fran could see the tops of both of their heads. She felt sick, in some way. Hadn't the little woman said Penny was now 6'5"? And she could see over her. She turned to the diminutive heiress, too afraid to ask.

Elaine knew what that look meant. She smiled a devil's smile. "Six foot eleven."

Fran crumpled. Her legs gave out. Her three giant lovers took her from all angles, their new queen. A goddess to loom over them all. Her wild blond hair came down in cascades over her brilliant green eyes. "I can begin to see this as a fair trade." she said quietly.

Callista smiled. She turned to Paul, waiting for a joke, but he sat against the wall, sweating profusely as he fanned himself. She grinned further. "Pleasure doing business with you-"

"The pleasure is mine!" Fran interrupted. Mari stroked her cheek.

"But we really should be going." Callista continued. "We're setting sail again as soon as we return." She pulled Paul to his feet. "It's a steam ship. Don't set sail." He babbled.

"In no world will you be leaving so soon." Mari thundered. They all stopped.

"The vein calls." Callista said, trying to keep it light. "Captain says we need to beat the storms."

"You cannot leave tonight." Mari said. "The dock won't allow it."

"And don't you run the dock?" Kelly said. She had held back for awhile. The reminder of her own change had made her fall into something of a fugue, now lifted by the need for action.

"We'll give you anything to let us leave." Callista said.

"Already gave her nectar." Elaine mumbled. Callista nudged her.

"You cannot leave tonight, because in the morning I will be joining you." Mari said.

Callista's mouth fell open. "You can't be serious."

"You can't be serious. Your crew isn't half what we had three years ago."

"Kelly counts as three." Elaine interjected. Kelly nodded.

"Then I count for something. You know you need me, Callie. You're crazy to not take the help that's offered for this." Mari pleaded.

Callista thought. She remembered again, the sweet nights she spent on that ship so long ago with little Mari. She felt again that pang, now realizing it was jealousy, toward these women who were blessed with an opportunity to know Mari as she was now. Know her in the way only lovers can. And it was clear to her now that Mari was still her lover, no matter the distance of time or the sea.

"When the sun rises, we leave with or without you." Callista said.

"Do you think that's wise?" Elaine asked.

"Nothing about this trip is wise. We should take help where it's offered." Callista snapped.

"You're not really leaving us?" Penny asked, sidling up to Mari, and taking her arm.

"You cannot." Yulia added, taking her other arm.

"The sea calls, ladies. You understand." Mari said. And they did. Everyone on Santa Brigita understood that their time there was always temporary. Sea dogs for life, they'd one day leave their remote paradise to follow the siren call back to adventure. If they had wanted it differently, they'd have returned to civilization.

"You are this place. You are our boss." came a voice from above. Long arms wrapped around her neck. Mari looked up to stare directly into the eyes of the beautiful Fran. Her hair draped over her in little, frizzy tufts. 

"I gave you everything you'll need to go on without me. Fran, you've sat in my shadow for too long. Don't let anyone make you feel small again. Yulia, it's time you stopped moving and stayed put. Watch the door. Stop anyone who you don't like."

"I don't like anybody." she replied.

"Perfect. Penny, my love. People will come from all corners to see a woman of your stature. You were perfect to begin with, now you're a star." Penny kissed her then, overcome.

Fran jerked Mari away, turning them all loose as she spun Mari to look at her directly. Her grimace turned into a serene smile. "You never made me feel like I was in your shadow."

"Pay that gratitude along to me, then." Mari said. Fran leaned her naked body down and kissed her, deeply. She pressed every inch of her into her soft mountain of flesh.

"To leave us so abruptly." Fran said, pulling away.

"We should be heading back, ourselves." Callista shouted, motioning for the door and an exit out of this exceedingly steamy goodbye.

"Nonsense. You'll stay with us." Mari said. "There are executive suites all along the corridor back here." She turned back to Fran. "Why do you think I'm not leaving til the morning? I'm about to show you the night of your life."

Fran beamed, her whole body quivering. "We really should go check on the ship, though." Callista tried.

"Nonsense!" Elaine shouted, pushing past them toward the giants. "We'd never dream of turning down an invitation like this." She looked over at each of the women, individually, her eyes practically dancing.

Callista sighed. She was quite certain she wouldn't be able to defeat the hospitality of four amazons, and one very determined little heiress.