- Text Size +

Callista moaned, sliding down onto Paul's naked chest. She pressed against him, descending into a post-coital fugue. He stroked her hair, letting his fingers brush against her bare back. She looked up at him, letting her hands slide along him. He smiled back at her, his eyelids growing heavy with sleep. "You certainly have some interesting friends." he mumbled.

"You have no idea." she purred back. Her finger made little circles around his chest. Paul's eyes shut, as his smile grew. Callista rose, gently and quietly, letting him sleep. She stepped around the large apartment room, gathering her scattered clothes from the floor. She pulled her pants up, noticing they were already beginning to squeeze against her thighs. That was two vials already spent of the five she brought with her. She would have to ration her drops even further, or get comfortable with the idea of pausing the experiment  should she run out before....

Before the island. Who knows how much she would come away with once she laid her eyes on the vein again. Would she even come away with her life? It had been years. The island must be even more deadly than she remembered. She would have to treat it that way, if she wanted any hope of surviving. Callista sighed heavily, buttoning her blouse across her chest. She heard something in the hall, and crept out, peering from the crack in the door.

There she saw Penny Ante, scurrying down the candle-lit clay hallway of their chambers. Her body shook as she stepped as lightly as someone her size could. Callista looked out of the door further, watching her. Suddenly, Penny stopped. She turned and locked eyes with Callista. Her finger curled forward, beckoning her quietly out of her room.

Callista obliged, slinking out of the doorway, with a quick glance at the sleeping Paul. She closed the door gently, following the swaying hips of the giant Penny. She caught up with her, looking up at the serene smile of the dancer. Her head only reached her shoulder, something Callista was becoming unused to at her current height. It made her feel back to normal again, to have a person towering over her. She wondered where they were headed, but said nothing. There wasn't much she wouldn't follow this titaness toward.

Finally, after many turns, they came to a large wooden door. Penny turned to Callista, and pulled the door open. "You found her!" a voice shouted from within.

Mari sitting up in a massive bed, with Yulia behind her, rubbing her shoulders. In front of them, Fran was laying out, the bedsheet covering her massive frame like a toga. They all smiled up at Callista as she entered.

"You were looking for me?" Callista asked.

"Just wanted a little meeting of the minds. It's not often we have two veterans of the vein in one place. I wanted the ladies to get to know you better." Mari stood, approaching Callista. She pulled her into a hug. Callista embraced her back. "Can you even remember a time when I was shorter than you?" Mari whispered. 

"If I think hard about it." 

"We really knew each other back then."

"We had to. Two small women on a ship sailing for hell's gate."

"We weren't the only women." Mari corrected.

"Is that what you wanted to talk about, really?" Callista said, coldly.

"Of course not. I just can't get over how big you are now. Cautious Callista would hardly take a sip from the vein itself. Now she's in the six foot club."

"Not quite."

"Not yet, more likely. Someone like you doesn't keep just one bottle of the good stuff with them."

Callista smiled. She thought of the three vials safely back on the boat. "I don't have any more for you or your girls here."

The women behind her whined, jokingly. Fran rose, letting the toga drape down around her long legs. She strutted over to Callista and Mari, with a glint in her eyes.

"The bed gets lonely without you in it." she said, pulling Mari up for a kiss. 

"You'll have to get used to that." Mari said, kissing her back. They kissed even more, their tongues finding each other between their pillowy lips.

"Meeting of the minds, eh?" Callista said. Mari pulled away from her kiss, smiling dazed. "I wanted the ladies to know you better. Know you like I do. Or at least I did."

Mari's hand reached out, finding Callista's breast. She massaged it against her shirt. Callista pulled away at first, but then thought. She stayed where she was, letting Mari's hands dig deeper into her breasts. "I did miss you, Mari. I couldn't have done this thing without you."

"Damn straight." she purred back.

-----

In the apartments, Elaine paced back and forth in her room. She heard distant laughter, and moaning, and knew sleep would be impossible. She crept out of her doorway and looked around the empty hallway. She would follow the noise. She would follow the fun.

At the end of the hall, Kelly was in a similar predicament. She'd grown used to the sea, and the stillness of land kept her up. She decided to stretch her legs, finding her way back to the bar, where she'd loaded herself up with as much booze as her body could stomach. She walked lazily down the hallway, her buzz already wearing off to a slight tipsiness. She turned a corner, and bumped straight into Penny.

Penny stepped back, as her breasts jiggled from the collision. "Excuse me." she breathed.

"Entirely my fault." Kelly slurred.

Penny smiled up at her, looking deep into her eyes.

"Something I can help you with?" Kelly said.

"It's just, I'm still getting used to this new... perspective. You make me feel a little like my old self again." Penny said.

"You get used to it." Kelly smiled. Penny leaned back, resting against the wall, as she placed her arms behind her back, letting her bare breasts jut out in front of her.

"You have had the nectar, of course." 

"What gave me away?" Kelly laughed. She let her hand rest against the wall next to Penny, staring down at her.

From the corner, Elaine peeped, watching the growing flirtation bloom.

"How long was the adjustment for you? To feel comfortable in your new body?" Penny asked. She bit her lip, letting her eyes fall deeper into Kelly's.

"You feel comfortable as soon as you stop letting other people tell you what comfortable is."

"The change was so sudden."

"Your's looked a little more fun than mine." 

"It is my job to make everything more fun."

"And do you feel comfortable?" Kelly asked, leaning her body into Penny's. Her face was just inches away from hers now. Their eyes were still locked onto each other.

"I have decided to be comfortable." she replied. She pulled herself into Kelly. Her arms grasped her shoulders, as she brought their lips together. They kissed there, in the hallway, their breasts pressed against one another, sliding up and down as their bodies grinded into each other.

Penny ran her hands through Kelly's hair. She pulled her head back, and looked at her. Kelly looked back, confused by the pause. "Will you come with me?" Penny asked.

Elaine watched as Penny took Kelly's hand leading her away. Her flushed face fell, as she bit her lip in anticipation. She tip toed behind, following them to where ever they were meant to go.

-----

The door opened and Callista spun away from Mari's embrace. She saw Penny in the doorway, leading Kelly in by the hand. She must have snuck away when things had turned heavy. Callista hadn't noticed. She looked at Kelly, who took in the scene.

Her blouse had lost a few buttons. Her chest spilled out, as Mari caressed it. Yulia was massaging Callista's shoulders, while Fran swayed against the back of Mari. It was quite the sight for Kelly to walk in on.

"Meeting of the minds." Callista explained. Kelly nodded, obliging the explanation.

"Care to join?" Mari asked.

"I'm not quite sure." Kelly said. She'd never been with this large of a group before. Not all at once. She preferred to be on top, and it seemed like this was lacking in a power hierarchy. Fran sensed her hesitance. She stepped away from Mari, strutting over to Kelly and looking down at her. Kelly wasn't used to looking up to a woman. She held her ground.

"Tell us what you want." Fran said. She nestled herself against Kelly, letting her curves slide against Kelly's as the toga slid between them. Her breasts squeezed out of it. Kelly looked down at her ample chest. Her hand found them in the fabric. Fran moaned immediately, startling Kelly briefly. She looked up at Fran, and Fran nodded back. Kelly caressed her breasts more, and Fran moaned quietly, letting her pleasure rise without fighting it.

Fran kissed her, and Kelly kissed back. She felt another arm on her arm, and turned to see Penny next to her, pawing at her for attention. Kelly turned her head, kissing Penny as she fondled Fran. They moved toward the bed, as Fran peeled Kelly's shirt from her, revealing her own pillowy breasts beneath it.

Callista and Mari watched as Yulia joined the pile. They became a foursome of kissing as pants were shed. Hands found themselves everywhere. Caressing and massaging each other, as they came to know these new bodies in the most intimate ways. Kelly pulled off Fran's toga, revealing her giant form. She buried her face into her breasts as the other two women kissed every inch of her.

Mari's mouth fell open, as she and Callista watched, forgotten and still holding each other. Callista took her chin, and pulled her into their own kiss.

----

Suddenly, they were back on the boat. But it wasn't the Ambrosius. It was their boat. Three years ago. They were 5'2" and 5'1" again, laying together in a bed they both comfortably fit in. They stared into each others' eyes, still sweating from their love.

"What do you think it will be like? The change?" Mari asked her.

"I don't want to think about that." Callista replied. "I don't even think I'll go through with it."

"Seven months on a ship, and you don't want anything to show for yourself." 

"There's more to the vein than its effects on the body." Callista shot back.

"I'm going to drink it."

"Of course you are. You've never cared about the science element of this scientific expedition."

"I was hired as a crewman. It's not easy being a crewman when you can't pull your weight. Nobody takes you seriously."

"Some do." Callista smiled. She gave her a peck on the lips. "Rebecca does too."

"Rebecca likes everyone. That's what will get her in trouble."

"No one will get in trouble with you around." They kissed again.

-----

They were in that same room three months later. Callista counted her jars of amber liquid, taing inventory. Mari paced behind her. She was 5'6" now, with a new pair of breasts and thick thighs to match. "Why do you still count it?" she asked.

"I want to be as accurate as possible." Callista replied, without looking.

"You count it every day. It's not going to change."

"Measure and measure again, precision is key for my procedures."

"And when does that start?"

Callista stopped. She thought back to just a few days ago. The people they'd lost. The people who'd changed. "When I'm ready."

"Well it did wonders for me." Mari said, flexing. "I finished my work the fastest I ever have today. Captain was very impressed." She walked up to Callista, rubbing her shoulders. "Said I could have the rest of the day to myself." Callista looked up at her, placing her hand on top of Mari's, and patting it.

"Patience is the key."

"Maybe for you." Mari snatched the jar of nectar and held it up. Callista stood, reaching for it. Mari held it over her head, playing keep away.

"If only you were a bit taller." she joked.

"Amusing." Callista stifled a laugh as she nudged against Mari's chest. Mari wanted her to stop working, and her plan was working. She already felt herself flushing. She wanted Mari, but she needed to work.

"There's nothing to worry about. See, watch." Mari took the jar and drank a large swig from the top. Callista stopped, gasping.


"Mari, that was so much." 

"I suggest you get your pad and paper ready." she smiled, wiping her lips, and licking her fingers.

"You could seriously alter yourself. You remember Reb-" she stopped herself. She wasn't ready to talk about that yet.

"How do you know what's too far if you won't even give it a try?" Mari set the jar back down. "I'm sure it will be fine. I drank a lot more at the vein and I only got five inches for my trouble. I say Aphrodite owes me a little more. Oh."

Mari stopped. Her smile faded. Callista walked up to her, taking her arm. "It's beginning much quicker this time." she said, concerned.

Callista felt the skin beneath her hand ripple, she looked at Mari, whose eyes couldn't hide a hint of worry. "No going back."

Her body creaked. She hunched, as her loose sailor's shirt began to ride against her body. Her legs thickened, and lengthened, sliding down out of her shorts. Callista held her arm through it as her face rose higher and higher away from her. Mari's shirt tightened, forming closely against her swelling curves. Her breasts ballooned, as her nipples pressed against the fabric. Callista couldn't help but watch as her lover's chest swelled to new sizes.

Her arms swelled with them, forming muscles like Callista had never seen. Mari didn't moan, she didn't grimace. She watched it all, serenely, as her body pulsed upward with new strength and stature. She flexed her arm, watching the bicep rise out of the soft flesh, and tear the seams of her formerly baggy shirt. The end of her shirt was now stretched up to show her new stomach, rippling with muscle under her swaying breasts.

"How much of this would you say you just drank?" Callista said, looking into Mari's distant eyes. "Enough for now." Mari replied.

She flexed every part of her new body, as it swelled to a halt at her new 6'2". She looked down at Callista, whose eyes were now level with her new, pert, chest. The nipples still stood at attention, staring back at her. 

"I need to take some notes." Callista said, spinning and rushing back to her desk.

"Oh no you don't." Mari said, pulling her back into her tits. Callista couldn't help getting lost in her pillows, as she kissed them, moving upward to kiss Mari on her newly raised lips.

-----

Back in the bedroom, Mari and Callista kissed again, finding themselves just as they were some three years before. Their only difference now was a mere 4.5 inches. They could explore each other on more equal footing, as they had long ago.

Their fingers explored one another, peeling their clothes off as their skin connected in sweaty ecstasy. They pressed into one another, grinding their sex together as they trailed their hands down every corner. They collapsed onto the floor, as the bed was still rife with activity. 

Callista's fingers found Mari's vagina, and worked their way along the soft flesh, penetrating into her soft spot. Mari gasped as the hands worked their magic. She breathed heavy, unable to kiss her as her body spasmed with pleasure as Callista relentlessly fingered her pussy. Mari's body shook as her hands splayed out. She dug her nails into the floor as she felt every shockwave of lust ripple out of her. Her hands found Callista again, as she made her own way into Callista's sex.

Two hands did their separate work, as the women moaned together, fingering each other with extreme delight. They let their bodies come together, as their fingers moved faster, flicking at the bean with gentle care. They let their heads rest on the others shoulders as they moved to orgasm. The other women on the bed, had slowly begun to watch as their intensity took over the whole room. Their moans became shouts as they worked closer and closer to one final, loud orgasm that shook the room.

A moan came from the doorway. They all snapped out of it, turning to see Elaine in the doorway, red as a beet. She stepped in, trying to act confident. "I see this is where the festivities are being held."

The others stared back at her. She felt singled out.

"Just the way I came, then?" she turned, seeing herself out. Callista took her shoulder, and kissed her. She led her back into the room. The six women crowded around her as they began to caress and fondle one another anew. Callista kissed Elaine again, and joined the others. Elaine tried to wrestle into the group, but she slowly became pushed aside, not able to reach any of the soft lips or pillowy breasts that were being passed around like treats.

She stepped aside, defeated, and watched. Kelly saw her, and pulled her in for another kiss. Elaine smiled, and shooed her away. "Go have fun." she said. She meant it. This wasn't for her. Not yet. For now, she just watched, and touched herself as the giants discovered each other in new and different ways. One day, she would be the one to take pity on them. One day she would be the center of attention.