- Text Size +

Captain Ulster watched the sun rise over Isla Brigita. The golden rays danced over the tropical eden as life began to bubble awake from the huts and tents of its residents. Ulster had spent the night staring up at the stars over the inky black ocean. A small woman with a curious snake tattoo had informed him just before the moon appeared that his passengers had found lodging for the night, and would join him again in the morning. He didn't mind the peace and quiet. A night without the powerful embrace of Kelly was a welcome change of pace to the old sea dog. Though he couldn't help but smile when he saw her head stride above the crowd toward him, following the sunrise.

She strode up to him, with Elaine, Callista, and Paul in tow, and gave him a very professional nod, which he returned. Elaine shook his hand furiously, obviously still excited by whatever the island offered her the night before. Callista stopped in front of him as the others got settled. "Ready to set out?" the captain asked.

"We have another member of the crew to wait on." Callista replied.

"Made a friend, did you?"

"Re-acquainted myself with one, more accurately."

"Knowing the company you lot keep, I imagine it's the titan with the trunk." Captain Ulster pointed, and Callista spun around to see Mari stomping toward them, a large steamer trunk slung over her shoulder that she kept steady with one burly arm. She smiled up at Callista as she made her way onto the boat.

"Quite the little schooner you've found yourself." she sighed.

"Captain Ulster, Miss Mari Yanagita". Callista introduced them as Mari slammed her trunk down to shake his hand, crushing it in her firm grip. The captain cringed a smile back at her. "Rooms are this way?" Mari asked.

The captain watched Callista lead the large woman down into the cabins, just as Kelly crouched out past them. She walked up to Ulster, looking all business right until she was just inches from his face. She pressed his face into her body and glared down at him devilishly. "I hope you didn't miss my company too much, Captain."

"I managed."

"Well, we have much to catch up on in terms of security."

"Give me a moment to weigh anchor before you smother me."

Kelly pressed him further into her breasts, feeling his joints pop against her embrace. "Don't tell me I smother."

"It's appreciated." he squeeked.

-----

Callista found herself in her cabin once agan, reorganizing everything as she fiddled with all her belongings. She shut her door, and plunged her hand into her hiding spot, looking at the remaining three vials of nectar. She'd brought enough for her steady studies to last the journey and back, but now two had been drank down like water. Her experiment was collapsing, but so too was her faith in it. These past few months with Elaine Redmond had changed her perspective in more ways than one. And now, with Mari back, she was unsure just how much more things would change.

As if on cue, there came a knock at the door. Callista stashed her vials, but not before placing another in her pocket. It had become so commonplace to her that she barely noticed she was doing it. Having nectar on her person at all times was only amplifying her urges.

She swung the door open to see Mari, leaning in with a smile. "So this is where they keep you." she purred. "Smaller than I imagined."

"And getting even smaller." Callista said as Mari pushed her way in. 

"Reminds me of old times." Mari said, staring straight into Callista's eyes.

"Not entirely. We have a new crew. New rules. You'll have to get used to sharing on this vessel." she pointed behind Mari toward Paul, who was staring intently from the doorway. "Captain wants us on deck. Something's afoot." he said.

They walked into the sunlight to see Kelly standing on the port, arms folded in disgust. Beyond her, on the water, another vessel was snaking toward them. Callista rushed up to the captain's quarters, where Elaine stood with Ulster watching intently.

"Been following us for at least an hour." Ulster said. "Might as well say hello."

"Yes, let's offer them some hospitality." Elaine added.

As the ship approached, Callista took in the sheer size of it. It was no junking hauler like the craft that carried them. It was a full yacht, with a staff of white-clad men buzzing around it. When the ships came abreast, a bridge was clapped onto the sides and ten seamen stomped across.

The little (in number) crew of the Ambrosius stood on deck, watching them form into a line with their arms behind their backs. Elaine's heart sank. "I know that uniform." she whispered.

"As you should." came a voice from the yacht. A stunning woman appeared on the plank, strutting daintily across with the helping hands of her staff. She was gorgeous, dressed entirely in silk, with long tresses of vibrant auburn hair to match. She smiled a ruby red grin at Elaine, walking straight up to her and extending a long, willowy arm. 

"The places we seem to find each other, Elaine." the woman laughed.

"Yes, one must begin to think you're following me, Danielle." Elaine shook her hand, coldly. She fit a rictus smile to her face. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to introduce you to Miss Danielle Summerton. Heiress to the Summerton Packaging Fortune." 

"And the Horace Adhesives Fortune, as soon as Horace Junior and I set a date." Danielle added.

"Ah, so it's official then." Elaine cringed. Danielle flashed a massive diamond ring in her face, giving her a similarly radiant smile. "He gave me this little dinghy as an engagement present. Told me to take it anywhere my heart desired."

"Away from him, apparently." Elaine muttered.

"And then I heard about your little excursion, and it sounded like just the finest time. The finest time, Elaine." 

Elaine swallowed her surprise. "The nectar Danielle? But five foot eight is already so tall for a woman."

"And yet I'm somehow the smallest woman on this boat. Excluding yourself, of course."

"Naturally. But won't Horace be a little dismayed to have a blushing bride fit to burst?"

"Oh, Horace likes his horses and his trains and his cigars. Everything else he's content with. I, on the other hand, would like to try my hand at being a goddess. Wouldn't that just be grand?"

"I imagine so. However did you find the way?" Elaine prodded.

"A strange little man I met in Calcutta had a map. Said he'd been there some three years before with a crew. Quite the funny little person. He kept trying to warn me, practically begged me not to go. We had such a gas together."

Callista and Mari looked at each other. They could count on one hand how many men escaped with them from the jaws of hell. Desperate and haunted, it was likely every one of them had fallen on hard times. The sort easily exploited by women like Danielle.

A hush fell over the boat. Danielle Summerton was not the outrage she hoped to be to this crowd. She smiled even brighter.

"Well, don't let me slow you down. Looks like you'll need all the help you can get to make it to that island. This little boat of mine cuts through the water like a hot knife through butter. I'll be sure to stick around and say hello once you've found us at the vein." she tata'ed dancing along the gangplank.

When the yacht zipped away from the Ambrosius, the crew all looked down at the beet red Elaine Redmond. "We can't let her get there before us." she said through gritted teeth.

"Elaine, she doesn't even have a key." Callista tried to help.

"We can't let her beat us." was all Elaine replied.

-----

The Ambrosius chugged through the water like an asthmatic on a marathon, slicing through each wave with a heavy bump. Ulster stood at the wheel, bracing for every collision. His face was wet with sweat and sea, but his eye was keen. Miss Redmond had promised all of them a very healthy pay increase, with an advance if they beat the thin woman to the island. He meant to make good on his promise.

On deck, the others held onto the sides of the boat as the waves grew choppier. Kelly held Elaine in her firm grip, making sure the little gal didn't bounce right into the drink. Mari helped too, giving Kelly more ballast. It became a daisy chain of support as the Ambrosius careened toward victory.

Until it all stopped. The ship began to slow. Smoke belched from all the pipes. The captain became frenzied as he smacked every button and lever he could. "We don't have enough power, Miss!" he shouted from the wheel.

"Well how can we get more?" Elaine shouted back.

"We'd have to feed her manually!" 

-----

Kelly led the crew down to where the captain had pointed her, beneath the cabins into the furnace. It was a room as wide as the boat at its very base, where fire erupted from a massive, grated furnace. Kelly opened the furnace, watching the flames lick outward at them. In the far corner, a large pile of coal was stacked. A crackle made them all jump. On the wall, a speaker was mounted with a wire leading to the floors above. Ulster yelled through the speaker in a pneumatic warble. "Start shoveling!"

Kelly removed her blouse, revealing an undershirt beneath, and picked up a shovel next to the pile. She thrust pile after pile of coal into the simmering furnace, feeling the ship speed little by little with each thrust. 

"That's not fast enough." Elaine said. Kelly glared at her, making her shrink. Mari pushed past them, grabbing her own shovel. "Well, let's get a move on then." she roared.

Callista rolled up her sleeves, and dragged Paul with her as all four of them shoveled. The ship began to lurch faster and faster. Sweat dribbled down Callista's forehead as she shoveled again and again. She watched the other women, working like mad. Their thick arms coated with sweat as it made their tight tops cling to them. She shook her head, trying to snap back into work. 

"I can see the other boat!" the captain wheezed through the speaker. "It's increasing speed!"

They all shoveled faster, feeling the heat dance against their skin. Callista felt her muscles work harder and faster. She had yet to put her new strength to the test in a way such as this. Mari felt similar, feeling the new inch and more give her just a little more edge.

Elaine huffed. She grabbed a shovel and joined the fray, as best as her little arms could. Kelly smiled at her. She'd never seen her employer even try to get her hands dirty.

"We're losing them!" Ulster screeched.

"This is all we've got, captain!" Paul shouted back.

"Is it?" Mari asked, staring at Callista. Callista's tired eyes shot open. "No, we couldn't."

Elaine caught on. "You have more with you?"

"When does she not?" Kelly said.

"We could split it, just as I did before." Mari explained. "Give us all a little boost."

"We've been too risky with it already. We don't know what this sort of increased exposure could-"

"I'll give you anything you ask for, Callie. Just let me see that island. Let me be the one to tap the vein. And you'll have all you could ever want." Elaine pleaded.

Callista felt her hand glide toward her pocket. She pulled out a full vial of the nectar. Paul watched, curious. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Callista. Even if they take some, you can abstain." Callista smiled at him. She thumbed the cap off and took a swig, just enough for her share. Elaine cheered and Mari smiled. She grabbed the vial from Callista, clapping her on the back. "Let's do it then."

Mari downed her own portion, and tossed the half-vial to Kelly. Kelly paused for a moment. She hadn't sampled nectar since her own powerful growth. She had become accustomed to her new size over the years, and the idea of it changing again made her anxious. She closed her eyes, and drank her portion.

Elaine smiled, awaiting all the fun that was soon to commence. Then the vial passed to her. She gasped. In all this time, she hadn't thought they'd meant her as well. "I'm not so sure. I wanted to wait for the vein. Do you really need me?"

"Do you really want to get there first?" Kelly asked.

Elaine nodded. She plugged her nose and drank the rest of the vial. "Oh, it's actually quite sweet." Callista smiled at her.

"Let's work through it." Mari said, picking up her shovel. They barreled the coal in, feeling a renewed vigor that made them superhuman. Even Elaine was getting more than a few rocks in with each swing. 

Paul huffed and puffed, exhausted. He put his shovel down, watching as the women worked on. Their bodies shifted, and sweat poured off them. Paul watched as Kelly's back rippled with new muscle, as her undershirt began to ride tighter and tighter against her expanding hourglass. More of her lower back revealed itself with each shovel. He turned to Mari. Her shirt had ripped off completely as her muscles rippled wider and wider. Her breasts swayed back and forth above her tight stomach. She smiled, roaring with each shovel thrust. She was in ecstasy. Her sweat-soaked face beamed as it rose higher toward the ceiling.

Callista nudged him, giving him a look that urged him not to stare. He nodded, and did a double take. Her sleeves were on her forearms and her breasts squeezed tightly against her own top. Her stomach peeked out as she swung the shovel into the furnace again and again. Her breasts bounced, bracing against their confines as a sheen of sweat made the shirt completely translucent. Her nipples poked out against the sheer top. He wondered just how tall she was now, almost wanting to ask her to stop so she could stand up straight. But there was no stopping.

Elaine, on the other hand, needed a break. She slammed the shovel down, wheezing. Everything felt tight around her. Her dress pinched her at every corner, as she looked down to see her ankles completely bare. She touched herself, feeling her swelling body rise against her own embrace. Her dreams were coming true. She wouldn't be the small little thing anymore. Who knows how tall she was now, but this was only the beginning.

With a crash. Everything came to a halt. They all stopped, looking up confused. "We blew the whole engine." came a defeated crackle from the speaker. "Come on up, ladies."

Paul followed the sweat-soaked women out of the furnace, trying not to take it personally that the captain hadn't distinguished him from a lady.

-----

They climbed into the captain's quarters, out of breath and sticky with sweat. Ulster's eyes bulged as he watched the expanded women saunter into his view. "Really got to work down there, I see." Kelly smiled at him, eyes above everyone's head.

"What's the situation?" Elaine asked, shoving her way to the front. She liked this extra weight she felt in her. It added to her already swaggering confidence.

"Well, we killed the poor girl. She wasn't meant to work this hard." Ulster said, patting his wheel.

"So we're stuck here?" Callista asked, looking out into the open ocean. Nothing in sight.

"For the time being. We'll need to let her rest at least for the night. I'll make some repairs, if Paul can assist me." Paul nodded at Ulster's call. "We can be shipshape in the morning. Good work ladies, but it seems there'll be no raise for any of us."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that." Elaine smiled. "I think we all earned a little raise, didn't we Callista?" Callista rolled her eyes. "Job well done everyone. Consider yourselves rich. Let's just get to that vein before Summerton takes it all for herself. Let's get some sleep."

They all walked out, leaving Paul and Ulster to their work. "What the blazes went on down there?" Ulster whispered to Paul. 

"You'd have to see it, yourself." Paul replied.

-----

Callista put the empty vial back in its case. Two left. This morning there were three. Who's to say how much there would be tomorrow. Elaine yelled from outside, and Callista opened the door to find her lining the other women up for inspection.

"Now my powers of observation are a bit, askew at the moment, given my recent change of view. So give me a moment and I'll tell you. She looked at Mari, whose head touched the ceiling of the cabin hall. "You're a good metric. This room is six and a half feet tall. So that makes you the same."

"Six foot six." Mari whistled admiringly.

"Could you lie down on your back, dear? It's hard for me to tell with you crouching like that?" Elaine asked the overstuffed Kelly politely. Kelly calmly laid on her back, watching as Elaine approached her and scanned with her eyes. 

"My dear Miss Kelly, you are seven feet if you're an inch."

Kelly's eyes widened. Seven feet. That was a powerful number. And the change was so different from last time. She'd distracted herself so much, it just felt like long, slow pleasure. She rose again. "Thank you, excuse me. I need to make my rounds."

She crouched her way out of the cabin onto the deck. Elaine watched her then spun around to Callista. "You, my sweet Callie. You..." She sauntered up to her, wrapping her arms around Callista's wide hips. She nodded at her, and Callista leaned close to her. Elaine craned her neck up, and whispered "Six foot one."

Callista stepped back. She was over six feet tall now. Something she hadn't planned for many years, if at all. She looked down at Elaine Redmond, staring at her from beneath Callista's massive, sweat-soaked breasts. "Which makes me... five foot two."

Elaine practically danced. "That's a perfectly respectable height for a woman. Possibly even average. Can you believe it? I've never been average before!" Callista smiled at Elaine, happy for her bizarre little ambitions. Elaine danced her way into her room, slamming the door. Callista and Mari heard a muffled scream of delight soon after.

"Quite the day." Mari said. "You know where the shower is on this boat?"

"Down the hall, just before Elaine's room." Callista answered.

"Would you mind showing me?" Mari asked. Callista looked up at her newly massive lover. She had no choice.

-----

Ulster wrenched at his machines, ripping paneling off with frustration. He knew the boat like the back of his sweetheart's hand. It killed him to tinker too much with it. "Captain." came a voice from above.

Ulster and Paul looked up to see Kelly leaning into the doorway. He thought he'd imagined it before, but she was definitely bigger. She had to lean her whole head into the doorway now.

"I'd like a word with you privately about the ship's integrity after today's... escapade. Mr. Geiss?"

Paul got the message. He walked out, stepping past Kelly's looming body. "I'll get a closer look at that furnace."

When Paul had disappeared below deck, Kelly stepped into the captain's quarters. "How's she look, captain?" Kelly purred.

"She'll manage in due time. Seems to have taken on a bit more weight from somewhere." Ulster replied, watching Kelly's flesh spill out of her top from all openings.

"Is it too much to handle?" Kelly asked, stepping closer to the captain. Her new seven foot frame made him eye-level with the top of her chest. She used that to her advantage. The captain stared down at her erect nipples poking through the top.

"She'll do just fine." Ulster replied. Kelly placed her long leg between the captain's legs, letting it rest against his lap. Her hands found his shoulders as she pushed him against the wall of his quarters. She looked down at him, reveling in her new stature. She could get used to this. "I'd like to give her a few tests." Kelly moaned.

She kissed him, sliding her tongue right into his mouth as her lips pressed against him. Her hands slid down his tight chest as she writhed around him like a snake. Every inch of her, all seven feet, squeezed against him, as her breasts fell out of her top. Ulster pulled the whole thing off, letting it slide to the floor as he watched her massive breasts, now free, bounce up and down.

His pants came off. Her's followed. Her sex was wet with pleasure as she grinded against his erect cock. She bounced on it, letting her weight smack against his member with all the force of her pleasure. She moaned, letting him twist before she let him enter her. She wanted to tease him. Let him wait.

Her arms wrapped around him as she let her nipples squeeze against his face. He buried himself in her chest, licking every inch of her breasts as he massaged them with his hands. She gasped, feeling the ecstasy of each of his movements on her.

Her hands found his penis. She slid her fingers along it as he gasped. She guided his erection into her sweet, wet vagina. Her eyes shot open as she felt him enter. She pounded against him over and over as she felt his inches slide inside her. She pushed her tight stomach against his, as her breasts swayed and jiggled. She pulsed, and craned her back, letting as much of him in as she could. She moaned louder and louder. Her teeth clacked together as her eyes cleched shut. Ulster moaned, feeling the warmth of this massive woman completely consume him. 

She grew quiet, soft squeeks were all she could do as they thrust into each other, their hands shooting around like wild. She squeeked a long, pained noise, then it hit her. Her orgasm shook the room as she moaned one loud, ecstatic howl of pure delight. 

They collapsed onto the floor. She stroked his hair, as Ulster nestled against her soft breasts. Kelly smiled, half-aware. She hadn't changed as she'd feared. She had changed to her delight.

-----

The shower was small. A metal faucet, with steel walls and a grated floor to catch the water and grime. Mari stepped in. It was tall enough for her to stand comfortably, but not by much. "A bit snug." she said.

Callista watched her disrobe, revealing her perfectly sculpted body. "I don't think this ship expected a crew like us." she said.

"I don't know if more than one person could fit in here, even regular sized." she said with a smile and a flex.

"It's possible." Callista trailed off, unconcerned.

"No, I mean it. Step in here." 

Callista got it. She shook her head. Mari urged, leaning against the back wall of the shower to make room. Callista sighed and stepped forward. "Ah, wait. You have to take your clothes off first. We don't want any extra factors."

"You're serious."

"You're the scientist. Do you want to disrupt my experiment?" Mari chided. Callista smiled. She peeled her top off, revealing her swollen breasts. She shimmied her pants down, showing off her new hips and perfect privates. Mari smiled, approving.

Callista wedged herself into the shower. There was enough room for her, but there was no space between the two women. Their breasts nudged against each other. They laughed, trying to stop, but the more they moved, the more they touched each other. Mari shut the door behind Callista. "You needed one anyway." she cooed. Callista smiled up at her. She cranked the knob, letting a cascade of water fall gently on the both of them.

Mari stared down at her, as water covered her. "So how does it feel to be in the six foot club?"

"Cramped." Callista said, still adjusting herself. She couldn't find a comfortable spot.

"Here." Mari wrapped her arm around Callista, moving her against her body. Their arms wrapped around one another, completely embraced. They pressed their wet flesh together, smiling serenely. No more fighting it.

"Better." Callista said. Mari leaned down and kissed her. They kissed, embracing tightly for what felt like hours. The water drizzled over them, washing their kisses down into the grate. Their arms slid up and down each others' slick bodies. Eventually their hips swayed, they felt their mounds glide against one another, becoming inflamed with passion.

Hands found breasts, pinching and carressing. Mari traveled south, letting her fingers dance along Callista's sex. Callista swallowed a gasp, feeling Mari enter her with her fingers, finding her g-spot immediately. She flicked at it, making Callista's knees wobble. She gritted her teeth, laughing as she held onto Mari's powerful shoulders to stay up. The flicking continued, as Callista felt weaker and weaker in the knees. Her laughs became gasps as she felt close to coming.

Her hand found Mari's g-spot, and Mari buckled. It was her only defense against an early orgasm. They fingered each other, sliding down in the shower as they dueled in heated embrace. Their moans and gasps fell into sync as the rhythm rose higher and more intense.

Outside, Paul walked past on the way to the furnace. They were so together, he could only hear one set of moans. Someone must be having some alone time, he thought.

But he was wrong. The two had found their power, rising again in an embrace that squeezed their soft flesh together. But the fingers kept at their work. Their ecstasy rose and rose until it was one, together loud orgasm that shot out of their clenched throats like water from the faucet.

They held each other then, tighter than ever, as they came down from their pleasure high. They panted, breathless, looking into each others gauzy eyes, smiling.

"I think I make a good addition to this crew." Mari panted.

Callista nodded, hugging her even tighter, feeling her full body against her own.