- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[12/23/21]

Winning the commission for November, Teslacoil requested a continuation to his earlier Koneko/Ravel story.  Only this time, adding someone else into the mix!

Though very similar to Earth’s environment and atmosphere, the Underworld is very much a separate dimension filled with more magical energy.  It is the home of Devils, Grim Reapers and Fallen Angels, with the most notable geographic difference being the greatly higher amount of landmass in comparison to the Human world due to a lack of oceans.  From vast, open plains; to green rolling hills; dense, mysterious forests and towering, imposing mountains, the Underworld was filled with an abundance of land to settle, dotted with numerous lakes and rivers.


While most of the Gremory clan’s territory is covered in their orderly, polygon-shaped cities, there are still a number of beautiful locations left untouched by the march of civilization.  And at the foot of a small mountain, three Devil’s touched down in a little clearing and retracted their wings.


“Ara ara, this will be a perfect place to set up camp.”  With the beauty of nature, lush greenery and full foliage as far as the eye could see, the black-haired girl giggled a bit as she turned to the two younger girls with her.  “Koneko-chan, Ravel-chan, are you two not excited for this training camp?  It’s going to be just the three of us for the next week!”


Not sharing in the ravenette’s excitement, the other two exchanged apprehensive looks.


“Do we have to do this?”  The blonde noble of the Phenex clan asked, whispering to her rival.


Mulling over the idea, it wasn’t too late yet to back out and just face the consequences of their irresponsibility.  But if doing this once meant that she could continue to have fun training and taming the willful fire bird…  “It’ll be fine.  Akeno-san might seem dangerous, but she wouldn’t hurt us.”


Still, a full week away from their peerages, and most importantly Issei, made their cooperation reluctant at best.  If only they hadn’t gotten so careless.


Akeno could see the girls were uncomfortable, but she couldn’t help herself anymore.  She had been unable to think of anything else since that day.



A Few Weeks Ago


Having been informed that Ravel and Koneko had come to some sort of agreement with one another involving a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors on Mondays, neither the Rias nor Issei’s peerages were all too concerned when one of them would disappear for the day.  Neither girl looked distressed and if anything, they were treating each other much better than before, insulting and teasing each other less and spending more time together.  However, that didn’t stop the curiosity of what they could possibly be doing from weighing on the back of everyone’s minds.


“Koneko-chan?”  On her way home after classes let out, Akeno caught a glimpse of the white-haired nekoshou as she dashed into the woods on campus with a flushed face and urgent expression.  “Every Monday lately she seems to be acting strangely.  I know Rias said there is nothing to worry about, but…”  Following the petite Rook, Akeno hid her presence with magic.  If it turned out to be nothing, she could simply pretend like she hadn’t seen anything.  As she tailed her though, Akeno noticed something off about Koneko.  “Hmm?  This magical signature, it feels a lot like Ravel’s, but it’s coming from inside Koneko-chan.  It doesn’t appear to be influencing her actions though.”


Hiding behind a tree quickly once they were out of view from the main campus, Akeno managed to avoid the cat-like Devil’s sharp, golden eyes as she checked her surroundings, distracted as she was.  Once Koneko was confident nobody could see her, she crouched down, pulling her white cotton panties down to her ankles as she hovered her pert tush off the ground.  Tensing up her body, it seemed as if the young Devil was about to relieve herself on the spot!


“Ara, Koneko-chan.  How un-?”  Thinking that her peerage’s Rook was about to do something to uncouth, she was ready to step out and scold her for her actions when she saw two distinct, soaked coils of blonde hair dangle down from between the nekoshou’s legs.


Catching her little toy as she pushed her out of her sex, Koneko pulled up her panties and softly licked the slumbering noble.  “She’s so obedient now.  How long has it been since you won, yet you don’t complain each time you lose.”  Her streak remaining unbroken for months now, they might as well skip the game of Rock-Paper-Scissors and have Ravel shrink down for her Monday mornings.  “Maybe I should let you win one of these weeks just so you don’t get too frustrated.”  Second only to sleeping with Issei, having Ravel in her sex was a wonderful feeling and she didn’t want anything to interfere with the internal massages Ravel had become so good at giving.


“Ara ara, ufufufu…”  Approaching the distracted cat-girl, Akeno felt no need to hide herself anymore, not with something so interesting before her.  “So this is what you two have been getting up to together.”


Whirling around and cupping her hands over the shrunken blonde protectively, Koneko’s guard instantly crumbled when she saw the smile on the black-haired Queen’s face.  “A-A-Akeno-san!?”


“No need to be so worried, Koneko-chan.”  Cupping her cheek in her hand, the half-Fallen Angel giggled.  “I’m simply a bit… curious.”



Present


“It’s really impressive that the two of them each came up with a way to shrink themselves in their own ways.  Despite always being at each other’s throats, they’re far more ‘close’ than any of us realized.”  Even with her affection for the two, she couldn’t help enjoying the apprehension and nervous fidgeting they were both doing.  “Ahh~  No, you have only yourselves to blame for this.  I would have been content with letting you off with a warning… and your array of shrinking and protective spells, but you had to try and buy my silence.”  After hearing their explanation, she didn’t see the harm of them engaging in a mutually agreed upon arrangement.  They were clearly taking each other’s well being into account, so if neither was getting hurt, they could have their fun and nobody else needed to know…  “Come now you two, you were the ones that said you’d do ‘anything’ to keep me from telling the other.  And besides, I do intend for the both of you to learn something from this.”


Exchanging somewhat nervous looks again, Koneko nodded in reassurance to Ravel and the noble Devil sighed and hung her head.  “Alright, alright…  Being away from Ise-sama for a week is… annoying, but if it means Akeno-sama will keep our weekly duels a secret I suppose we have no other choice.”


“Akeno-san, what do you want us to do?”  Her trademark, pseudo-monotone masking her nervousness, Koneko was all too aware of how the raven-haired beauty acted when presented with new playthings.


Tapping her chin in though for a moment, Akeno smiled sweetly to the two girls.  “Hmm, I suppose first of all I’ll need you both to shrink yourselves for me.”


“Wha-!?”


“Okay.”  Cutting off the blonde as she was about to protest, Koneko nodded and looked at Ravel.


“F-Fine!”  As much as she didn’t want to, the Phenex noble’s pride wouldn’t allow her to back out if her rival was willing to comply.  Even if she had her misgivings about Akeno’s… disposition, she knew she wasn’t a bad person.


Giggling as the two girls complied to her demand, Akeno grew more interested once they summoned up their magical powers.  Ravel’s fire-based magic wrapped the blonde in her wings of fire as layers upon layers of spells were cast in quick succession onto the younger blonde, a feat well suited to a Bishop.  Koneko’s use of Demonic magic in tandem with her Yonjutsu and Senjutsu was equally fascinating to see as she used fewer spells to achieve similar results to her rival, which given a Rook’s lacking magical prowess in comparison to a Bishop, only made sense.  As arguably the most proficient magic type specialists in Rias’ peerage, contested only by Rias herself after Rossweisse transferred over to Issei’s peerage, Akeno was able to quickly analyze each spell both girls used.  Ravel’s array of spells focused more on improving her defenses while Koneko poured most of her magic into strengthening her Transformation ability beyond hiding and revealing her nekomata ears and tail.


However, there was more to these arrays of spells than simply layering one spell on top of another, as some would interfere with others.  “This goes beyond a basic understanding of the fundamentals of magic but isn’t anything too advanced either.  Rather, it would be more akin to a complete mastery and understanding of spell interaction in their simplest form.”  Thanks to the Bishop-trait of her Queen piece, Akeno was able to understand the intricate interconnectivity of the two arrays as the girls began to slowly shrink away into their clothes.  Like perfectly balance equations, Ravel nigh-unrivaled genius showed through, like being able to solve advanced calculus using only addition and subtraction, it wasn’t that other, more proficient magic users couldn’t replicate the same results as much as it was amazing she was able to overcome both her and Koneko’s limited spell casting capabilities to achieve such a result.  “Once she gains more knowledge and experience, just how much will she grow?”


The final magic to be applied to the girls was a seal to ensure neither could undo their magic for the next 24 hours.  As it was about to be applied though, Akeno smirked and slipped in a little spell of her own that didn’t interfere with all the others, something more akin to a curse, but ultimately harmless to them.  All that was left now were a couple piles of clothes where the two once stood.


“Ufufufu, ara ara.  Now where did you two get to I wonder.”  Picking through the girls’ clothes, her heart was racing that she was finally going to be able to play with such small but resilient playthings.  Nights not spent trying or planning to seduce Issei since she caught Koneko in the woods had been spent with her playing with herself fantasizing about getting them both in her hands.  The heat was already gathering in her groin, her panties dampening by the second and her nipples poked out from behind her blouse.  “Ara!  There you are.”




As her clothing was moved from on top of her, Ravel wasn’t entirely used to someone as big and developed as Akeno towering over her after shrinking.  She may not have won her weekly duels with the nekomata Rook for a few months now, but the petite girl was no longer as intimidating to her as when they first started.  Akeno, on the other hand, was more than just charismatically intimidating.  She was taller than most women, only a couple centimeters shorter than Issei, and had a figure that rivaled her peerage’s King.  Large, plump breasts, a slender waistline and round butt, she had everything that Koneko lacked and was the body-type she had hoped to develop into.  More than the current size difference between them, it was Akeno’s allure as a mature, adult woman that weighed down on her as she looked up at the gigantic beauty.


“Hey!  What did you add into our spell, Akeno-sama?”  Immediately confronting the gigantic college woman, Ravel had felt the interference at the end of her shrinking herself, but wasn’t able to stop it in time.


Picking up the two girls, Akeno smiled.  “It’s your training, Ravel-chan, a little seal that allows me to control your magic formulas.  I noticed that you both set a time limit for when your spells should end, but that will not come into effect anymore, so until you are able to break my control over your magic I will get to play wi-ahem… I mean, I shall supervise your training personally.  Of course, if neither of you are able to complete your task by the end of the week, that would just mean we’ll have to do this again sometime.”


Despite her generally caring and gentle nature towards her allies, both Koneko and Ravel at the very least had an idea of how the sadist treated her enemies and playthings.  The lustful smile on her slender lips, the rosy blush coloring her cheeks and the amorous glisten in her violet eyes, this wasn’t a face she’d show those she protected.  Thankfully though, it also wasn’t the face she showed when ‘punishing’ enemies either.


Unconsciously holding each other closely, neither Koneko nor Ravel could keep themselves from trembling slightly at what thoughts must be running through the larger woman’s head.  If she was anything like either of them, they were about to become intimately familiar with the beautiful and frightening Queen’s body.


“What do we do?  I don’t think we can get away from her, especially at this size.”  While the dark-haired half-Fallen Angel contemplated how she was going to ‘train’ them, Ravel began racking her brain for a way to escape so she could focus on undoing Akeno’s seal.  It would be a complex, tedious process since she knew how it was affecting her spell array, but she’d have to concentrate hard on it.


“We’ll just have to do our best then.  Though I said that Akeno-san wouldn’t hurt us, I think you should brace yourself for a bit of pain.”  Confident in her own defensive and physical capabilities, it was going to be more difficult for the white-haired cat-girl to break the proficient magic-users seal than her Bishop rival.




“Oh, I’ve been thinking about this so much, I don’t know what I want to do first.”  Her mind playing out hundreds of different ‘activities’ that she wanted to perform with/on her shrunken friends, it was hard to choose which to do first.  However, the most vivid in her mind was thinking back to when she caught them in the woods that day and the satisfaction on Koneko’s face from having Ravel inside of her sex.  Her own sacred vessel was pulsating, craving a living toy of its own.  “Ufufu, well, I suppose I could start there.”  Giggling, she picked up her peerage’s Rook and licked her lips, taking a moment to assess her toy as she transformed her clothes into her short, white bathing robe.  “Perhaps later I’ll get Ravel-chan to demonstrate the skills you’ve had her cultivate later, but for now I want to see what you can do, Koneko-chan.”


Sitting on one of the girls’ shirts that she had to move to collect them, Akeno reclined back and spread her legs, causing the front of her loosely tied robe to come undone and fall to either side of her hips and exposing her puffy, engorged nethers.  Dripping with sweet smelling fluids and practically aglow from the increased blood flow, she held Koneko before her slit and drank in the awe and fear on the nekoshou’s face.


It wasn’t the first time she had been face-to-sex with someone, but it still wasn’t something she was entirely used to yet.  Every few months, in order to ensure Ravel will continue their duels, Koneko has allowed the prideful Devil to win.  It was a small price to pay if it meant that majority of the time she’d get to keep the blonde for a day, and given how she bases how well she treats Ravel the week after off of how Ravel treated her, she normally isn’t subjected to more than sleeping in the girl’s panties or bra for the day anyway.  But the lack of any type of undergarment to cover Akeno’s smooth, clean shaven sex gave her little hope to be spending much time on this side of the orifice as the gigantic girl set Ravel down on her stomach to free a hand to spread her lower lips.  Strings of viscous, clear, transparent fluids stretched between the two plump labia, and the opening that was normally hidden was pulsing in anticipation.  “A-Akeno-san?”  She could feel the heat as she was brought a little bit closer, and looking up she could see Ravel watch on with a mix of glee and trepidation while the Akeno herself closed her eyes in delight.  Reaching out as she was about to be pressed flush against the enormous sex, Koneko instinctually tried to keep herself from getting shoved into the salivating orifice, but was easily overpowered and rubbed against the slick, sensitive flesh.


Moaning loudly from the intense pleasure of feeling Koneko’s tiny body sink into her flesh, Akeno fell back onto her back as her legs and toes curled up.  “Ara ara!  Oh, Koneko-chan, I can see why you love this so much!  And I haven’t even gotten you inside yet.”  The irregular bumps and depressions of a person’s body was like no toy she had ever used before.  However, she wasn’t satisfied with just rubbing as she curled her fingers into herself and plunged them, and the powerless girl in her hand, into her tight opening.


“It could have been worse…”  Her legs squeezed tightly together from the narrow tunnel of flesh she was slowly being consumed by, Koneko had an almost eerie calm about her.  Sure, she was apprehensive, but Akeno was an ally, not some random stranger.  In a perfect world, maybe she’d be the one to play with the Queen, but of all the places she could be inserted this was probably the best choice.  Taking a deeper breath as the fingers against her back slid out from behind her and softly pressed against her head, she took one last look at the outside world, dominated by the enormous sex, before closing her eyes.


Trying to keep herself from falling off the edge of Akeno’s mons pubis as she crawled on her hands and knees to watch her rival disappear into the large woman’s nethers, Ravel wished she could have seen the whole thing, but her wings had been sealed with the majority of her magic.  Still, listening to the lustful moans and feeling the twitches of pleasure that rocked the gigantic body she was crawling on in reaction to completely consuming the nekomata was almost enough to make this terrifying situation worth it.  “Better you than me.”


“Ara, but I have something much more fun in mind for you, Ravel-chan.”  With her teammate tucked away in her drooling quim, Akeno’s attention turned to the blonde enjoying the show.  “You are both so adorable, I could just eat you right up.”

“Huh?”  Turning quickly to see the predatory smile on Akeno’s face, Ravel wasn’t sure if the statement was supposed to be figurative or literal, but as fingers laced in the college woman’s sexual fluids plucked her from her spot and brought her to the wetted lips her fears were becoming more and more tangible.  “W-Wait, wait, A-A-Akeno-sama!  You’re not going to actually eat me… are you?”


“Ufufu, my.  What is it that Koneko always calls you?  ‘Fried Chicken Princess’ I believe, let’s see if you live up to that name.”  Akeno slowly lowered the adorable blonde into her mouth and despite a futile struggle from the young Phenex Devil, easily clamped her lips around Ravel’s exposed waist.  “Though I try to watch what I eat, I do so love a juicy piece of chicken as a treat from myself every so often.”  Deviously playful, her slender tongue slipped between the girl’s flailing legs.


Trying with all her might to pull herself free from the soft lips holding her in place, her resistance dwindled to near compliance as her naughty bits were stimulated by the seductive Queen.  Fighting to contain her moans, Ravel covered her mouth with her hands, which caused more of her body to slide into the moist, humid maw holding her.  “A-Akeno-sama…  P-Please.  No, n-not there!”  It wasn’t like Koneko hadn’t done something similar to her before in the past, but the level of skill was incomparable between them.  The catty girl was unpracticed and didn’t take her own pleasure into account as she licked and prodded her body, it was more an act of domination and playful humiliation than anything else.  Akeno, on the other hand, focused solely on bringing her to the cusp of climax and then teasingly keeping her from release.  The pleading in her eyes as she looked into her tormentor’s only brought all the more satisfaction to the sadist.


“Ara ara, Ravel-chan.  If you don’t do something quick, you’re going to fall entirely into my mouth.  I thought you didn’t want to be eaten.  If so, you had better try harder or I’ll gobble you right up, ufufufu.”  The only thing that was keeping the shrunken blonde from falling entirely into her mouth now were her breasts, but if Akeno so much as loosened her lips a bit she could easily slurp the rest of the Bishop up.  Ravel’s nectar dripping down her tongue tasted so sweet and the look of desperation, fear and denial of pleasure on her face made teasing her all the more enjoyable.  “Hora, hora.  You’ll be going down into my belly if you don’t fight back.”


“N-No, Akeno-sama.  Koneko and I haven’t…  W-We don’t know if-ah!”  Though in theory their array of spells should protect them from the harsh acids and enzymes of digestion, it still wasn’t something either she or Koneko wanted to risk testing… yet.  Even with all the times the white-haired cat girl teased her with the idea, she hadn’t ever actually done it and likely wouldn’t without her consent first.  But any protest she could try to make were silenced as Akeno deftly toyed with her sex, causing her to try and grind her crotch onto the larger woman’s tongue.


“Ufufu.  Don’t worry, Ravel-chan.  I wouldn’t actua-ahn~!”  Drinking in the conflict of panic and arousal she was causing Ravel, Akeno had momentarily forgotten about the Rook in her own sex, a girl who wasn’t content with being ignored any longer and began to stretch and claw at the vaginal walls around her.  Caught off guard, Akeno gasped in pleasure from the sensation, slamming her knees together as she rubbed her thighs together, but more importantly, she had lost her grip on her tasty treat… a treat that slid straight down her tongue and into her waiting gullet.  With a loud, drawn out, sensual ‘gulp’, a lump that denoted the body of the proud Phenex heiress traveled down her throat.  “Ara!  I apologize, Ravel-chan, I didn't mean to do that… but you did taste delicious, ufufu.”  Unlike the other two, after seeing the spells they used to protect themselves there was no doubt in her mind that either would easily pass through her without harm.  If anything, reducing the resistance so she could feel them struggle a bit more would be fun, but she could never do that to an ally.  Rubbing her stomach and giggling, she wanted to simply enjoy herself more, but now she was the only one left to set up the tent.  “Hmm… maybe I should have been a bit more patient.”




“Akeno-sama!?  Akeno-sama!!  You swallowed me!”  It had happened too fast for her to stop, but Ravel knew where she was after getting pulled down a tight, pulsating tunnel.  “Please, it may not be safe!  Let me out!”  Periodically she was getting squeezed and folded as Akeno bent over and twisted her body.


“Oh, I have confidence in the spell array you created, Ravel-chan.  I’m sure you’ll be fine.”  Playfully disregarding the blonde’s concern, Akeno was more focused on another task.  “Ufufu, besides, isn’t the Phenex clan known for their impressive regenerative abilities?  Why, even if you were to lose an arm or a leg in there, you could just heal it, could you not?”


While Akeno wasn’t wrong, even if one were to completely destroy her head Ravel would be able to regenerate given a bit of time and enough demonic energy, that didn’t mean she enjoyed it!  And going by the dark-haired woman’s tone, Ravel wasn’t sure if she was joking or not.  “Akeno-sama!?  Th-This isn’t funny!  Please, let me out!”  Even if she wasn’t in any discomfort yet, the thought of being partially digested was more than enough motivation to struggle and try to escape.  Not to mention that the churning and constant motion of the digestive organ made it impossible for her to concentrate on lifting Akeno’s seal.




Having finished setting up the tent, Akeno sat and rubbed her belly as she left Ravel squirming delightfully inside of her.  “Ara.  Well, Ravel-chan, if you want to leave my stomach so badly, you can either climb or crawl.  Your choice, ufufu.”


“What?  ‘Crawl’?  How would that hel-!?  No, wait…  You couldn’t possibly be suggesting I-”


As much fun as it was to tease the young Phenex heiress, Akeno also had a feisty nekomata in her quim who was much more compliant with her wishes, so she couldn’t afford to continue reading the blonde’s mind at the moment.  Koneko was pawing at, and possibly also licking,  her sensitive flesh, which in combination with the fight Ravel was mounting against her stomach was arousing her like she had never felt before.  “Ufufufu.  Are you enjoying yourself, Koneko-chan?  You feel wonderful in me.”




“Well… I can’t exactly concentrate on anything else.”  Though she was spared much of the folding and compressing that Ravel had to face while Akeno set up the tent, that didn’t mean the experience was any less distracting for her.  Unlike a Bishop, the Rook Evil Piece didn’t boost her magical capabilities, so if she wanted to find and try to break Akeno’s seal, Koneko needed far more favorable conditions.  It wasn’t entirely uncomfortable inside of the Queen’s sex and the fluids she produced had a richer flavor compared to Ravel.


However, once Akeno was finished setting up her tent, the gentle pressure of her vaginal walls wrapping around her suddenly increased, constricting her body tightly as convulsions rocked through the gigantic body holding her.  The blood coursing through the fleshy walls sped up, causing the heat to spike.  She didn’t need to hear the uneven breathing and subdued moans to know why her surroundings suddenly became more active, and trying to complain to her would only result in her being teased by the older woman.




Skillfully pleasuring herself while roughly pinching her nipples, Akeno’s arousal nearly reached seducing Issei levels as she enjoyed the struggles of the two girls inside of her.  Koneko was much more calm and controlled as her sex drew the catish girl deeper and deeper while Ravel’s panicked, erratic movements were little more than a massage to her.  “Yes.  Yes!  Struggle for me more, ufufu.  We still have all week for the two of you to complete your training, so let me enjoy this a bit more.”  Though a part of her hoped that neither would succeed, which would give her the excuse to do something similar again in the future, if they did then that would be the end of this innocent little blackmail.  “Ah, the next time I have to exterminate some pest though, this would be the perfect way to end their lives.”  Rubbing her stomach, she licked her lips with a predatory smile.



The Next Morning


Kneeling by the riverside, the dark-haired woman gently washed an upset looking, diminutive blonde.  As fun as swallowing the Phenex noble was, and as she thought the protective spells did indeed keep her safe, having to push Ravel out of her backside was a bit more embarrassing then she had thought it would be.  So as the Bishop scowled at her, Akeno could only smile with a touch of blush to her cheeks.  “Ufufu, but that sense of utter defeat, the humiliated look on her face.  Ah~ Ravel-chan!”


Sitting on a small rock nearby, Koneko washed away the viscous fluids that she spent the day and night soaking in, but the smell was clinging to her skin.  Still, after seeing Akeno excrete her rival out of her butt, she was happy to have been in her teammate’s sex instead and now wanted to do much the same with the tasty blonde the next time she had a chance.


“There, all cleaned, Ravel-chan.”  Rinsing the blonde off in the chilly waters, Akeno plucked up Koneko as well as she headed back to their campsite.  “That wasn’t so bad, now was it?”


“Please… I just want to focus on our ‘training’.”  Doing her best to forget the experience, Ravel let the matter drop.  Though it was exhausting to have to crawl through Akeno’s digestive system, she wasn’t able to concentrate with it squeezing her and pushing her along.


“Aww, but you felt so good wiggling against my backside.”  Teasing, Akeno changed into her bathing robe and held Ravel up.  “In fact, I don’t believe you were able to properly enjoy it, so how about you cuddle up in it for a while.  I do have my own training too, so I can’t solely focus on you two.”


Before she could protest or complain, Ravel was brought behind the affectionate sadist's back, and was looking up under the short hem of her robe.  The white material was barely long enough to cover Akeno’s butt, so from this angle she was staring straight up at her bare bottom, and nestled between the two round, tight buns was the hole that she spent most of the night trapped behind.  “Wait!  Akeno-sama, when are you going to give us a chance to train?  It’ll be difficult enough to remove that seal as is.”


“But that’s part of the training, Ravel-chan.  I’m sure it wouldn’t take you more than a day or two otherwise, so I need to… distract you just a little bit to make it fun-er, I mean a bit more challenging.”  Before she could be called out for the slip of her tongue, Akeno shoved the blonde between her plump cheeks and pressed her flush against her anus.  While she could feel Ravel’s protest, she didn’t want to read the girl’s mind to hear her complain and picked up Koneko.  “Come along, Koneko-chan.  I found the perfect waterfall to meditate under earlier.”  Slipping the white-haired Rook into her deep cleavage, she giggled as she tied her robe closed and flew off up the river.


Cuddling into the large, soft breasts, while Ravel’s chest only served to antagonize her, Akeno and Rias’ chests always looked so warm and comfortable to sleep on.  And she was right!  “Next to Issei-senpai’s lap, this is the most comfortable thing I’ve ever laid on.”




“... Less comfortable now.”  Shivering as frigid water washed over her, Koneko couldn’t bury herself any further into the busty priestess' bosom without waterboarding herself.


Soaked from head to toe was she sat on a rock at the base of a waterfall, her short, white robe clinging to her curves, Akeno was trying to meditate and focus her mind, but the vibrations of the cat-girl in her cleavage and squirming of Ravel against her anus was making it all but impossible for her to empty her mind.  It didn’t matter how much she shifted her weight, grinding her backdoor in the blonde’s face or how much she pressed her breasts together to try and keep the icy-cold water from spilling down on Koneko, she couldn’t get either in a good position that didn’t attract more of her attention.  “Well… I suppose if I can’t meditate…”  Getting up, she plucked Ravel from her backside and Koneko from her cleavage and flew over to the side of the river.  “If you both want my attention so much, I suppose I’ll have to forgo my training for now and play with you.”


Looking up from the gigantic woman’s palmtop, both girl’s fields of view were dominated by Akeno’s chest, her hardened nipples clearly visible from under the soaked, white fabric covering them.  Despite the strong aroma coming from the blonde, Koneko clung to her closely for the warmth radiating off of her.  Neither girl had any idea what Akeno could want to do with them next, but they also didn’t want to give her any ideas either, and stayed silent as she slipped her robe off her shoulders.


“Alright, I just thought of a fun little game for you two, one I just know you’ll do your best at.”  Giggling, she split the girls up and dropped them on each of the teats.  “Pleasure me from my nipples, and whoever does a better job will get the other for a whole day.”  Within the span of a breath she could see the two start to want to protest her game to start complaining to willing participants.  There were few cases where leveraging their rivalry wouldn’t supersede any non-life threatening situation.


Ravel immediately began to nibble on the stiffened nub of flesh, using her fingers to massage the sides and the surrounding areola.  “How long has it been since I last beat Koneko?  Getting her for a day for free, I can’t let this chance pass me by.”  Thankfully, her efforts seemed to be working, as Akeno’s breast began to swell and heat up.  Licking the side of the teat, she squeezed the top of the fleshy protrusion with her hand until she felt her fingers sink into a narrow opening.  Glancing over to the other breast, she saw Koneko barely putting any effort into pleasing Akeno, instead looking up to the giantess with pleading eyes and the occasional lick.  “Heh, this is an easy victory the-”  Looking up to measure her progress, Rival was surprised that not only was Akeno not looking at her, but she seemed to be elated and enraptured by the nekomata for some reason!


The dark, sadistic glee plastered on the dark-haired woman’s face was as unsettling as it was beautiful, but it was one general reserved for when she was actively ‘playing’ with an opponent.  If anything, seeing one of her peerage looking so pleadingly for leniency would make her want to comfort her.


“Wait!”  Turning her attention back to Koneko, Ravel listened in on the girl’s thoughts.


“Please, Akeno-san… stop this.  Let me go, I’m begging you.”  Feeling another hearing her thoughts now, Koneko hid a smirk by lightly licking Akeno’s sensitive nipple.  Even if Ravel figured out what she was doing, it was too late now.  “I’ll be a good girl, so please, please let me go.  I’m sorry, please forgive me.”  While the physical route occurred to her at first like it did for the Phenex heiress, Koneko had a great deal more exposure to Akeno than Ravel did and realized there was a better way.


While Ravel did a fantastic job of playing with her nipple, better than Koneko by a fair margin, she was only making her chest heat up.  Seeing Koneko look at her with the begging, desperate eyes of someone who knows they are beaten and cannot oppose her, that made her heart race.  Her rough tongue against her teat was pleasing, but the begging and defeated attitude had her nethers dripping and unsteadied her breathing.  It was an almost exact recreation of the first time she trained with the nekomata years ago, when she demonstrated that her position of Queen in Rias’ peerage was not just for show.  Not that she shrunk the white-haired girl or anything that day, but the submissive tone was so similar it really got her going.  “Ahn~!  Oh, Koneko-chan.  I’ve always wanted to train you properly.  If Rias hadn’t made you our Rook, I would have taken you in, ufufu.”  Though she’d never trade the friendship and trust she had established with Koneko, gaining an obedient ‘little sister’ would have been nice too, and this was as close to making that a reality as she could hope for.


“W-Wait a minute!  Akeno-sama, m-me too.  P-Please, I’m begging you!”  Trying to capitalize on the half-Fallen Angel's sadistic nature as well, Ravel began to beg and plead too.


However, the gigantic woman’s body shook in a violent spasm before she could say anymore and she cried out in ecstasy, falling onto her back and panting to catch her breath.  “Ara ara… Koneko-chan, that was…”


Sitting atop the massive mound of fat and milk, Koneko grinned victoriously, throwing up a victory sign in Ravel’s direction.


Grinding her teeth in frustration, Ravel slammed her fist against Akeno’s breast.  “Why didn’t I think of that sooner?”  She had focused too much on the obvious.


“Because deep down, you know you belong to me, right?”  Koneko teased, climbing up next to the blonde.  Hugging the blonde’s head into her crotch, she giggled a bit at the lack of resistance she put up.  “You said you liked it in here, didn’t you?”


“I-I-I told you!  That was a lie!”  Vehemently rejecting the notion, she felt herself slowly begin to shrink into Koneko’s grasp.  In the corner of her eye she saw Akeno smiling deviously at her as she focused a bit of demonic energy to adjust her size.  “I would never-”


Bringing Ravel up to her mouth, Koneko licked her for a bit before lowering her down to her waiting sex.  “If you say so, little birdy.”  And with that, despite what she said, Ravel didn’t even try to stop her as Koneko fed her to her pussy.  After so many months of filling her sex with the noble Devil weekly, it just felt right.  With an affectionate smile on her face, she rubbed her belly as Ravel settled in.


“Just be careful, Koneko-chan.  She is part of Ise’s peerage too.”  Her warning came more as an obligatory statement than said out of actual concern.  After all, Ravel could continue to be part of Issei’s even if she continued to be a plaything for Koneko, something she knew Koneko also understood from the gentle nod she gave in reply.


Still a bit horny though, Akeno set Koneko on her engorged sex and motioned for her to do as she wished to please her.  As much as the Rook wanted to focus on the Bishop in her own sex, she complied with the Queen’s wish and climbed down to lick as the slick flesh sequestered behind two, puffy, plump lips.


“Ahh…  That’s perfect, Koneko-chan.  Hmm, it’s getting a bit late.  What should I get for lunch, I wonder?”  Rubbing her belly as it softly groaned, the most memorable thing that passed her lips in recent memory was the blonde Phenex heiress.  “Well… she’s currently occupied… but a silver cat probably tastes as good as a golden bird.”  Licking her lips, she smiled as she waited for Koneko to finish before alleviating the desire to feel another morsel squirming in her belly.  And she still had six more days alone with them.


What a fun week it will be.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282