- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 5/End)

Throwing herself quickly onto the bed, she’s unable to hold herself back any longer and rolls across its surface. Quickly pulling off her panties she reaches under the bed and pulls out a box of sex toys, grabbing a dildo to take care of herself with.

Pushing it against the already wet lips of her pussy she slides it inside herself, enjoying the feeling of the tiny panty sniffer struggling. The toy fills her, pushing against the little lump within her body through the thin walls separating them.

Dylan feels his body tumbled about against the wet walls in the darkness, struggling to tell which direction he’s facing or heading as the girl’s massive body groans, shifts and moves unknowably beyond the reach of his senses.

Unable to stand he desperately crawls against the sticky surfaces surrounding and collapsing against his body, the overwhelming heat and ever-present musky, acrid aromas filling his lungs and mind, disorienting him further.

Suddenly a rough, jarring impact shakes the area, as the slick walls grow tight around him, compressing him into the wet space and filling his mouth with the thick fluids splashing over him. Spitting and coughing he doesn’t have time to brace himself as another impact slams into the space and this time he feels a huge, rigid surface sliding over the other side of the thin tissue compressing around him.

Pushing up against his body and bashing into him, it passes back by again beneath the tunnel of flesh encasing him. The area suddenly spins as he feels himself falling in the direction that was previously upwards to him, the tissue contracting around his body again as another massive impact shakes the tightening, heating, wet tunnel.

Laying dazed against the tunnel ceiling he feels the rigid shaft slam beneath the wall of sticky tissue once again, the walls closing in on him and filling his face with the now thickly running fluids as they fill the shrinking space around him.

Thea slams the girthy rubber shaft of the sex toy into herself again and again, feeling herself become flush with pleasure as the cavernous space within her ass tightens around its tiny captive. The motion of her thrusting herself against the dildo, causes the tiny man within her to be squeezed and jostled about inside her, against the sensitive walls within.

The combination of various stimulation quickly brings her towards a climax. Wiping sweat from her brow she blushes, surprised how already so worked up she was from the time spent bullying the shrunken man.

Deep inside her, Dylan is bashed again and again by the violent motions of her dildo moving back and forth. As the walls crush in around him and he feels his limbs pressed against his body, too tired to fight back any longer, the chamber begins to fill with a quickly rising liquid. The space clenches roughly around his tiny body, filling entirely with fluids as he’s compressed and sucked deeper down the tunnel leading into her.

The reverberations of her breathing, and muffled sounds of her insides merge with the far off sounding thunderous echoes of her moans in the distance in the darkness all around him. Feeling his consciousness fading, Dylan weakly drags himself towards the dim light peeking through the occasionally opening flexing hole that swallowed him into this wet, hot, hellish tunnel.

As the pressure from the sex toy being pulled out of her slowly fades and the tissue around him relaxes, he’s able to feel a small gust of fresh air sucked into her body from outside. Approaching the slowly convulsing orifice, he crawls up the sloping, slippery flesh to reach his shaking hands towards it.

Seeing the wrinkled hole spread wide as light, and cold air flow down into the dripping, pink space shifting around him he desperately clambers against the slick slope towards freedom. Throwing himself over the edge of the rim he gasps triumphantly, sucking in as much of the cold outside air as his body will allow and laying against the shifting wet rim.

His upper body now peering out of her, he sees that she’s laying with her legs spread wide open, the bare, tanned surface of her muscular thighs stretching off across her bedsheets to her feet and curling toes in the distance.

The monument sized shape of a brightly colored dildo rests, still covered in fluids far below on the sheets, still dripping with fluids from her excited sex which rises, steaming with heat and glistening with a mixture of sweat and other liquids, above him.

The surface beneath suddenly shifts, the bedsheets drawing tight around her ass as she sits up. Feeling the tight hole slide shut across his midsection again, Dylan screams and instantly begins to panic, beating at the wet surface of flesh. Hearing a giggle echo out from above, he looks up to see Thea’s smiling face looking down at him, her huge fingers already sailing through the air to slide between her cheeks.

Pinching the tiny man’s upper body between her fingers she easily slides him out of the crushing pressure of her asshole and pulls him up into the air before her face. Laughing down at the sticky, ruined mess of a man between her fingers she sits up fully, grabbing her dildo with her other hand and gesturing towards him with it as she speaks.

“Well, looks like you’re still alive huh? I guess whatever the stone did made you a lot tougher. Man, that sure is a good thing- I would have hated to loose you that easily… you felt so good down there you know, it would have been a shame to have had to shrink someone else to replace you so soon. Nah, I think you earned your keep after all little study buddy.”

Dylan is unable to react as he coughs and sputters, adjusting to the bright light and outside air as he’s moved roughly between her fingers. Her voice and the smell of her hot breath washes over him, blurring his sight through the already matted mess of sticky fluids hardening across his body.

“I hope you learned a lot in my panties today, heh. You did pretty good today, so I’ll let you stick around and help me from now on. Hopefully you’ll be ready for our session after school tomorrow too. I’m sure I’ll need a lot more help from you to make sure I finish all my assignments. Anyways, I’m feeling pretty whooped now so I’m gonna relax and watch some tv, why don’t you go ahead and get some rest in your new little home. It will give you some time to get to know your new roommates after all.”

Before he can say anything, finally sputtering out enough of the filth and sweat filling his throat to speak, Thea quickly shifts herself upon the bed, bending over and leaning down to reach beneath it. Picking up the small chest from underneath she opens it and casually drops the long form of the dildo bouncing down onto the other sex toys within. Smirking down towards Dylan between her fingers she begins to lower him down into the box.

The stale scent of Thea’s sexual fluids and the musky aroma of her ass saturate the interior of the small space, making the air thick and hard to breathe as he’s passed down beyond the opening. Looking down he sees the shadowed forms of a few butt plugs, the stretching mass of a set of anal beads piled against the corner, the shapes of a few smaller vibrators, and the still wet, sticky surface of the adjusting mass of the large dildo.

“Oh yeah, and don’t forget to think about what you learned today. Remember, to keep in mind, there will be a test to make sure you’ve been paying attention. So, you better spend plenty of time in there thinking about my ass, don’t worry too much though- You’ll get plenty more opportunities to study it much more in depth now that I’ve decided to keep you as my permanent little ass-istant. Hehe!”

Looking back up towards Thea’s face he searches it for some sign of mercy, that maybe she’s joking and she’s not seriously going to keep him captive in a box of ass and pussy toys she keeps under her bed. As he looks up at the bronze face of his goddess however, he sees no such sign, only her now satisfied and tired looking smile as her fingers loosen their grip around his body.

Sent free falling into the air, he sails down towards the inner reaches of the box, slamming into the slick side of the still warm dildo and getting coated in a fresh layer of sexual fluids. Rebounding off of the rubbery object he slams against the pile of metal butt-plugs, rolling down amongst them. Coughing and climbing back to his feet, he sees the view of her smiling face far above slowly fading from view beyond the edge of the box.

“If you’re lucky you’ll end up with some more little friends to join you, I can’t wait to try out this stone thing again… Oh yeah, and I’ll be showing you to the other girls probably too, so you better be on your best behavior when I do! Who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky after they see how fun you are in that little video and photo, I sent them, and you can get a closer look at one of their panties as well! I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Feeling the container moved through the air he sees her muscular body pass from view, the sweaty vista of her tight abs giving way to her ample thighs and flexing legs as he’s put down on the floor alongside the other sex toys in the box.

Shouting up towards her, no longer making words but simply screaming as he feels his mind begin to break down. He watches as she slowly looks away, the pale surface of her sole coming in to view, toes wiggling over the edge of the box for a moment.

“I might even just take you to school with me… I could just keep you down there for the whole day, hmm… I’m not sure yet, I might just leave you in the box with the rest of the toys till I need you, we’ll see. Anyways, have fun in there for the night, I’ll see you in the morning!”

Using her foot to casually flip the box closed on the floor, his entire world is shut into stuffy, musky smelling darkness. The area roughly shifts as she kicks the box sliding back beneath her bed. In the distance, muffled by the walls of the container and the rubber and metal objects surrounding him, he hears the sound of the television set turning on, and the frame of the mattress groaning under her weight as she adjusts herself on the bed above.

Sobbing to himself in the darkness, Dylan realizes this is his life now, that his job as Thea’s tutor has become an extended stay he can’t escape from. His ultimate fate, nothing more than some object like these other toys, meant to bring her pleasure.

The combination of emotional devastation and irresistible arousal brought on by his situation cause his mind to spin, drifting back and forth as he’s assaulted by the rich presence of her scent and sexual pheromones within the tight space inside the toy box.

His dreams of one day becoming close to her or getting to touch or taste the body he had so long sought after, was now seemingly a never-ending nightmare. Exhausted physically and mentally beaten he lays against the rough floor of the case, feeling the fluids pooling around the used dildo begin to flow across the area. Ignoring the sticky substance, he simply continues to lay, letting it’s still warm substance settle around him as he slowly falls into an uncomfortable slumber.

Thea lies above on the bed, rubbing her stomach, satisfied, and still slowing her breathing from the intense session of pleasuring herself. She’d never felt so powerful before, even when beating those stronger than her at games of intense skill or physical prowess.

Amazed at how effective the shrunken nerd proved as a little toy she was excited to tell the other girls all about it tomorrow in person and couldn’t wait to see what else the strange stone could do if she figured out how to harness its powers better.

Distracted by her thoughts she laid on her bed idly watching the television till she slowly drifted off to sleep, her well-toned, tanned limbs spread across the comfortable bedspread. Her bare legs shifting and curling under the sheets as her thoughts wander through the possibilities of what she could if she had even more shrunken losers to mess with.