- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Commission/Olivia Scene - Part 1)


(A commissioned request for a series of scenes in the Small Case of Occultism canon.)


The normally stoic and stern Olivia invites her little brother Joel comes to stay with her in Dunwich. Although she has a special soft spot for her bro, he happens to come to town just in time to arrive alongside the rest of the strange occurrences taking place. After a chance encounter with the magical artifact his sister had recently acquired their time together ends up being spent "closer" than he could have imagined.

Walking up the apartment stairs Joel steeled himself, summoning his confidence before knocking on the door of his destination. It had been a few years since he had seen his sister Olivia in person and when she had offered to let him stay at her place in Dunwich for a while he jumped at the opportunity. 


A vacation in the fairly rural, hillside town sounded like a much-needed retreat. As Liv was often busy with school and work- she assured him that his presence wouldn't be much of an issue at all and that she would welcome the company of her little brother. 


After knocking upon the modest apartment door on the 3rd floor of the complex where she lived, he waited for a few moments, slightly nervous as he heard the sound of her footsteps within. 


"Coming! Just one second-"


The door swings open and Joel is greeted by the sight of Olivia's pale form standing in the frame before him. Her shoulder length dark hair hangs down across her upper body while she stands with one purple painted set of nails poised upon her shifting hips. Looking at him expectantly past the sight of her bangs and down the length of her nose she looks him up and down briefly before breaking the awkward silence with a laugh.


"Well, are you just going to stand there staring or are you going to come in, silly, come on. It hasn't been THAT long since we saw each other, do I really look that different?"


It’s so good to see Olivia, she does look beautiful as always and it takes his breath away for a second. He attempts to shake himself from his thoughts, reminding himself that he’s here for a relaxing weekend in the countryside with her.


"Hey, well it's good to see you too," Joel says blushing. "No, you still look gross." He quickly blurts out, doing his best to be an annoying younger brother.  Approaching the doorway, he begins trying to regain his bearings.


"Oh HA HA- Says the guy who's standing in my doorway looking like a lost backpacker. Come on, I'll show you how much cooler it is to have your own place."


Turning around, she unknowingly gives him a full view of the contours of her shifting thick hips and shapely ass as the skirt she's wearing flexes over their surface. The bouncing mounds of her breasts, held tightly within the cardigan sweater, and the loosely fitting t-shirt beneath jostle as she throws up an arm, gesturing for him to follow her inside. 


Walking past the entry way Joel sees into the mostly open expanse of the front room of her apartment. A television set, coffee table and a seating set lie before a kitchen island surrounded by various shelves piled with books and decorations. Further ahead, an internal staircase spirals up to the second level of the apartment alongside a partially open nearby door leading to what looks to be a downstairs bathroom. Turning back towards him, Liv waves her arm around the room and towards the other areas.


"See it's not much but it's pretty comfortable. Kitchen is over there, there's a bathroom down here you can use, and I assume you don't really care about sleeping on the couch, right? Oh yeah, I have Netflix and stuff on the Roku down here so you can feel free to enjoy that. My bedroom is upstairs there, and I have my own bathroom up there as well-, but you stay out of there that's mine! Understood!?"


She says smiling towards him and giggling.


"Oh yeah, it's not too bad."  Joel says looking around. “It's cozy, but pretty small.  Not sure if I'll have too much room to really stretch out here.”  Smirking he drops his luggage on the couch. "So, what are we doing tonight?"


Sitting down on the couch beside the bags a strangely embellished, metal wrapped gemstone necklace, or pendant of some kind laying on the table before him catches his eye. The slightly translucent surface of the decorated crystal almost seems to be casting a magenta-colored light onto the table beneath it, and pulses as if in response to his gaze.


"Ah, I dunno, I wasn't sure when you were going to get here so all I really had planned was getting some homework done for the night and probably getting some dinner. I'm supposed to go out with some of the girls for drinks if you want to come with us and see the town a bit though?"


Olivia says as she walks past him on the couch heading into the kitchen and opening the fridge. Pouring some drinks for Joel and herself she struts back over, the padded sound of her bare feet slapping against the apartment tile.


Feeling a little hypnotized by the glow of the crystal, he listens to the sound of her feet gently tapping against the floor seeming to echo around him. Everything feels like it's going a little bit slower, Joel’s perception feeling off as he tries to pull his eyes away from the odd accessory.  


"Oh, uh yeah," he says kind of dreamily... "That sounds good."  Taking the drink from Olivia’s hand, he tries his best to regain his senses.


Olivia pauses, putting a muffin down on the table on a plate for him, she holds her own, looking at him questionably for a moment before noticing his eyes focused towards the glimmering stone on the table.


"You alright? Oh- Uhh... I forgot that was out here. It’s pretty cool though right? It's some kind of weird amulet thing I got from this strange oddity shop owner that moved into the town shopping center recently. It's supposed to... well, I don't know it seemed like it's probably nonsense, but my friends and I all got matching ones-“


Continuing to speak, she leans over the table pushing the plate towards him as she finishes. 


“Look you don't have to worry about all that little brother- you just worry about getting yourself set up here. Oh shit, look- feel free to watch the TV or whatever- I need to finish trying on my outfits for later upstairs before I get too distracted! I'll be back down in a bit, alright?"


She grabs the trinket from the table in front of you, holding it out towards you and dangling it off the chain attached to the metal fittings. The weird, rune covered palms sized crystal seems, to your perspective, to flare with light again, perhaps just a trick of the eye from the light within the room. However, as the shimmer catches your eye before the small item is deposited into her sweater pocket, you feel a strange sensation wash over your body.


“Jeeze, don’t just sit there staring, go ahead and eat, and try to relax. It’s too bad you’re not small enough to just put in my pocket too, hmm? I wish… Wouldn’t that be something? At least then you’d be easier to take care of! You better have that eaten those snacks by the time I get back, you hear me lil’ bro?”


As she finishes her slightly mocking comments, he sees her turn and start away, the thumping sounds of her footsteps carrying up the stairs at the back of the room. 



Over the next few minutes though, the strange buzzing sensation continues to carry throughout his body. Joel rubs at his eyes as he suddenly becomes overcome by an irresistible urge to follow her. An odd panic grips his mind as his vision becomes blurred and his thoughts grow hazy.


Feeling sick, he’s unsure if the long travel or perhaps something in the area's water has effected his body. Finding himself unable to speak and increasingly concerned for his own well-being, he realizes he may need to get Olivia's attention somehow.


Feeling like he’s being drawn towards her upstairs bedroom by some otherworldly pull, Joel realizes something is terribly wrong. Walking sluggishly, slightly disoriented up the stairs to follow her, the last thing he sees is the door getting bigger and bigger before him. The world turns into a blur around him, with that glowing light still burned within his mind. 


Making it to the oddly warping form of Olivia's door he feels himself slowly lean against it, watching it seem to grow till it towers over him. His body collapses onto a sea of strangely moving fibers as the carpet beneath his feet surges up to meet his gaze.  Letting out a weak yelp, he falls to the ground, blacking out.


Overwhelmed, Joel falls unconscious for an unknown amount of time. Awakening with a start, a thunderous sound rumbles throughout the ground beneath him. Looking around his now diminutive body, he sees the sheer, white surface of the underside of the now massive door rising above him.


Shaking his head, he’s unable to believe the sights before his eyes, as another loud series of thumps resounds through the area. Looking back, he sees the dangerously descending carpeted cliffs of the stair steps, and with no choice but to push forward, he maneuvers easily under the gap beneath the door, wading through the waist high field of carpet fibers. 


As Joel passes beneath the underside of the door, desperate to seek Olivia's attention, he’s met with an overwhelming sight. 


The floor beneath him rumbles as if an explosion has gone off in the distance, shaking his entire shrunken form. The terrible, thick slapping sound of flesh colliding with fabric coated floor echoes out again and again sending tremors through the surrounding area. Looking out into the distance of the widely opening expanse of the room before him, the towering form of Olivia's pale, partially clothed body can be seen moving across the room.


Rustling through a pile of nearby clothing on the bed, her huge legs shift through the air, a pair of thin fishnets stretched tightly across her thighs and clutching across the bottoms of her soles as he watches them come down to slam into the ground again. 


The area shakes with her casual footfalls, and he watches as she moves swiftly back and forth between the bed and the mirror, holding up shirts against her topless torso as her massive breasts jiggle, barely contained by the lacey confines of her bra. An assortment of other clothing and footwear lies across the floor near the bed and around the mirror which she seems to be looking over as well.


Loud music plays throughout the room from a laptop on a high, faraway desk, and the full scale of his situation begins to settle heavily upon Joel’s mind.


This was his own sister after all, a cute and rather bratty girl from what he remembered, yet they had never really had too many problems with each other. That was, until now. Here, Joel found himself reduced to the size of a flea, so small that the carpet fibers spreading around him were like strange trees, and yet- above it all he could see her. Olivia, his “big” sister, not just a cute girl anymore, but a full-on mountain of a woman, moving with the destructive power of a force of nature. Gasping at the sight, he couldn’t help but think she looked like some sort of fantasy Goddess.



However, Joel could also see the little bits of debris across the underside of her sole. Watching as some of the roll beneath her foot as it presses against the ground, never to be seen again. Her supple, pale soles, that he had secretly thought about many times- were so large now that his mind struggled to compare them to anything besides buildings or cargo vessels. 


He had always wanted to touch them, to be close to them- more than he let on- but he never wanted to be close like THIS. Terrible thoughts flashed throughout his mind, a mixture of unethical arousal for the sights before his eyes and an overwhelming fear of death. “God- she could just accidentally crush me- kill me… and she’d never even know…” He mutters to himself as he attempts to balance his stance against the rumbling movements.


“No- no! This can’t happen. I will get through this-  I’ll just get her to notice me. She’ll help me- she has to!” He continues to talk to himself to gird his mind against the panic setting in on him, trudging through the carpet with newfound bravery, he makes his way hoping to get closer to Olivia in a bid to get her attention. 


As he moves towards the skyscraper sized body before him, he sees Liv's huge frame slowly bending over. Her soles and legs spread out as she flexes, and her tight panty and fishnet covered ass gestures out behind her roughly. The bouncing globes of her ass cheeks overshadow the area beneath her and the field of space between himself and her giant feet. She slowly moves her body back and forth, humming to the music.


Rustling through the pieces of clothing and footwear stacked near the mirror while facing away from him, Joel is treated to a show of her cyclopean sized body teasingly dancing before his insect sized form. Before long she finds the long, black leather pair of boots she's looking for and begins to stand back up to her full height, pulling the knee-high pair of footwear up alongside her to inspect more closely.


As he begins to get closer, Joel finds himself barely even able to function, in awe of the show taking place before him. He thought it would be easy enough, but between the ground shaking, how small he is now, and how fast Liv is able to move- it feels like he may as well be in slow motion. The resounding vibrations of her casual humming shudder through him alongside the loud music nearly bursting his ear drums as the impact of her foot falls continue. 


He tries to scream but it’s no use and finds himself becoming distracted by the view of her massive boots standing like dark, cyclopean buildings nearby. Having long admired this particular pair of his sister’s dark leather platform boots he stands in awe for a moment, looking at them sitting on the floor like a pair of parked spaceships, he finds himself unable to resist staring.


Liv's huge body begins to move backwards, her flexing wrinkled soles clearly visible through the sheer fishnets stretching to contain them- as one of her feet suddenly surges back towards him on the floor below. The fleshy pillars of her toes shift through the air and slam into the carpet beside Joel’s tiny body, knocking him onto the ground with the force of the impact.


Her painted toenails clutch and grind against the carpet while her titanic frame turns far above him. For a moment he finds himself trapped beneath the wrinkled arch of her plump foot while her heel twists overhead. A gust of musky, heated air tinged with trapped sweat and the aroma of her body washes over him before the giant sole shifts into the air again. The movement sprinkles him with debris, a few droplets of hot sweat and pieces of carpet lint as she continues towards the gigantic bed.


Throwing herself down roughly onto its surface the mattress groans beneath her weight. The huge platform boots slam down onto the floor in front of her, shifting over like leathery aircraft carriers being dropped onto the ground, shuddering the surrounding area. The opening of one of the boots falls towards Joel on the floor before the bed and it hits the ground with a slapping sound. He’s met with a clear view of the dim, cavernous, musky, and padded reaches within. 


A stale, but potent odor of Olivia's sweat, and the scent trapped beneath her feet from numerous sessions wearing the boots fills the air around his shrunken body, thickening the already potent presence settling across the ground around him. 


Struggling to breathe, the tiny man’s mind becomes dizzy and disoriented on the overpowering aroma flowing out of his sister’s massive well-worn boots. Stumbling, he attempts to catch himself while coughing and gagging on the wet, hot air filling his lungs but fails to do so. 


Grasping in a futile motion at the leather edge of the boot’s opening his grip slips from it and he falls to his knees against the soft padding of the interior within it’s mouth. Instantly as his hands press down against the giving fabric, he feels them coated in a thin layer of a sticky, grime like substance and he recoils reflexively. 


Without his hands to balance himself Joel slides forward on his knees, slapping his torso down against the foot sweat stained padding and falling entirely out of view- into the moist, cave-like entrance of Olivia’s tipped over boot.