- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Commission/Olivia Scene - Part 2)


(A commissioned request for a series of scenes in the Small Case of Occultism canon.)


The normally stoic and stern Olivia invites her little brother Joel to stay with her in Dunwich. Although the usually cold girl has a special soft spot for her bro, he happens to come to town just in time to arrive alongside the rest of the strange occurrences taking place. After a chance encounter with the magical artifact his sister had recently acquired their time together ends up being spent "closer" than he could have imagined.

Screaming, and reeling sideways to avoid the substance saturating him entirely, Joel rolls chaotically over the surface, tumbling deeper into the space as the giving leather surface slants with his movements. 


His panicked motions are interrupted as a shuddering rumble passes over the area however, followed by an audible sigh of effort from the area of the bed far above. He looks back towards the slackened opening of the boot a few feet behind him in time to see the vision of Olivia’s massive, purple painted fingernails grasping onto the edge of the leather entrance. 


Throwing his arms up towards them he does his best to cough out a weak scream for help, a final desperate plea for her attention. It goes unheard however over the loud music still echoing throughout the room, as she suddenly tugs on the mouth of the boot. The entire darkened world of padded leather surrounding Joel shifts violently, his tiny body being thrown into the air, bouncing off the moving walls of the footwear. 


Liv sighs to herself as she grabs the slackened boot by it’s opening and pulls it back up into the standing position, holding it open and peering down into it momentarily. Finding himself now falling vertically down the tunnel like entrance of the boot into the heated, heavily scented depths below, Joel grasps at the walls rushing by him. His fingers slide easily off the slippery fabric surface, finding no able hand hold, and he’s unable to do anything to prevent his descent as he plummets towards the damp insole section of the boot while it’s stood upright. 


He hits the cushioned insole section hard, rolling across the printed, dirty fabric before coming to a stop and peering up- slightly battered at the pillar of light descending on him from above. The atmosphere within the insole section of the boot was oppressive and overwhelming. A dense fog filled the space, tinged with the constant scent of Olivia’s foot odor, sweat and the earthy aroma of dirt and dust. 


The worn impression of her huge sole and the imprints of her toes were visible, marked in a mixture sweat and grime- permanently stained onto the surface of the padded floor of the multiple year-old boots. Finding it difficult to breathe at all the shrunken man coughed, struggling to suck usable oxygen from the rancid, stagnant air around him. 


Through the meager opening of the boot’s mouth in the distance, he could see the pale skinned face of his sister gazing down towards him. Her icy blue eyes focused at her insole looking into her footwear curiously for a moment. 


Thinking that perhaps she’s spotted him, or at least this is his best chance, Joel leaps to his feet, waving his arms wildly and trying his best between coughing gasps to shout towards her. He’s cut off by the sound of her voice, easily overwhelming his tiny screams however as she mutters to herself. 


“Ew- these boots have really seen better days huh? It’s so dirty in there, I should probably stop just wearing them barefoot and with fishnets like this- I can smell those insoles all the way from here. Ugh, it’s just because of this leather… I can hardly wear these for an hour without sweating bullets…” 


Apparently ignoring or not noticing the tiny movements of the screaming man on the insole beneath her, Olivia simply continues, shifting the opening wide as she begins to raise her fishnet covered leg upwards. Wiggling her toes over the mouth of the boot, she pushes the underside of her foot against its edge, shifting the space as the view of her fishnet covered sole and toes fills the entrance above Joel’s stunned form below.



“Ah, I almost feel bad for the little bits of lint or whatever tiny bugs that are stupid enough to crawl in and end up trapped beneath me in these stompers- God… I wonder if they’d suffocate in the smell first or if they would last long enough to drown in my sweat… Gross, but kind of a fun thought... “


As the shifting undersides of Olivia’s massive toes begin to push their way into the entrance above him, Joel shudders at the teasing tone of her voice and muttering comments. He had always known she had a bit of a dark sense of humor, but- suffocate? Drown? A fun thought? What exactly was she thinking about, he wondered in a state of rapidly increasing panic. Her face was shaded brightly with blush, and her icy eyes darkened while a smirk formed on her lips as she said the words.


Before he can think much more about it however, the dire circumstances unfolding around him become more concerning. The black fishnets tightly stretched over Liv’s huge, thick foot grinds against the interior fabric of the boot as her face is cut off from view, and the tunnel above him fills with the terrifying vision of the plush underside of her foot. 


Her toes flex and move, grasping at the air beneath them violently, towards his stunned form on the insole below. The meat of her foot forces it’s way into the tight space and begins to descend into the length of the boot, the leather groaning as it shifts to allow her passage. 


The space instantly fills with a heightened presence of the musky scent flooding from her flesh, and the intense heat of her body is cast down over Joel’s cowering form. A rain of detritus, and a hot mist of sweat falls down across and around him as he begins to quickly move backwards, looking up at the giant sole lowering towards him. 


Filled with a sense of mortal dread and moving with an instinctual sense of survival like a trapped prey animal, he continues shifting backwards until he feels himself bump against the rigid interior wall of the boot’s toe section. Turning around to scratch desperately at the fabric covered wall, he glances back quickly to see the purple painted toes crushed down against the insole. 


The impact lets out a burst of settled dust and sends a fresh rush of the well-worn trapped scent of the stained insole out through the space. A terrible grinding sound echoes throughout the leather interior as Olivia hums to herself with the song far above, pushing her foot forward against the insole deep within the boot. Joel finds himself cornered with nowhere to run, the porcelain, wiggling toes of his titanic sister raising up like a predatory creature as they begin to rush towards his tiny form at the end of the narrowed space. 


Unable to escape, he sucks in a mouthful of the sweat filled air trying to scream, finding himself coughing and sputtering weakly as he drops to his knees. The huge toes surge over his body, the arm thick strands of the already moist fishnets colliding with him and forcing him against the surface behind him like a great net. 


Finishing sliding her legs into the knee-high boots, Olivia stands to her full height and kicks her heels and toes against the ground a few times until they’re comfortable. Feeling a few small objects rattling around inside the now tight, snug leather wrapped over her legs and feet she sighs.


The slick undersides of her toes course across the space, pressing into and rubbing over his body as if they’re feeling at him, before pushing him roughly down to the ground against the stained insole. Horrified, he grabs at the plush surface around him, trying to pull himself away from the probing digits as they search curiously for his form. 


Rolling across the ground to dodge two of the flexing toes, he’s unable to avoid the mass of her big toe as it crushes down onto his body, pinning him against the insole once more. Trying his best to writhe free, he’s unable to resist as the muscular pillar of flesh bends, dragging him beneath the weight of her wiggling toes. 


Becoming tangled in the moving fishnet material he feels his lower body pass within it’s confines and the heavy, hot flesh of the ball of her foot crushing down on him as it flows over his lower body, trapping him under its weight.


“See! Damnit, every time. Oh well, whatever little pebbles, bits of lint or stupid bugs that find their way into my boots will just have to deal with my big, sweaty feet for the rest of the night, I guess. Sucks to be them, but I guess that’s where insignificant tiny things belong anyways- beneath me. Guess it requires a few sacrifices to stay looking this good!” 


Giggling to herself she turns to admire her now finished outfit in the full-length mirror, posing as she turns on the hells of her boots and stands on her tippy toes shifting her body around to appreciate herself from multiple angles. Satisfied with the results of her efforts she stands with her hands on her hips for a moment, settling her full weight onto the floor beneath her before moving around to collect her purse and belongings. 


Joel feels his legs creaking beneath the full weight of Olivia’s foot as she stands stationary for a moment. Now pulled almost entirely within the confines of the fishnets, he struggles to free his arms from being tangled within the strands of fabric. Held against the net behind his back and with his legs pinned beneath the ball of her foot, her dexterous toes began to easily push against and rub their dirty undersides across the surface of his body. 


The slimy sweat and dirt from her flesh being smeared into his face and over his torso as her idle toes begin to play with his body like any errant object tangled within her stocking. Every time he opens his mouth to scream or protest, it’s met with the rough movement of a wall of salty tasting flesh being pushed against his little tongue or forced between his lips. 


The pressure bearing down on him as her footfalls hit the ground while she walked, and the overwhelming heat flowing from her body caused his mind to spin as he attempted to come to terms with the situation. Her sweat, already beginning to flow within the tight confines of the boot, dripped down from the arching undersides of her toes, stinging his eyes, and running into his nose as he struggles to continue breathing through the thick aroma and overpowering presence of her body. 


Throughout it all however, Joel found himself filled with an otherworldly urge, his body seized in a combination of both mortal fear, and a strangely growing sense of irresistible arousal. As his massive sister’s toes push against his head, crushing down over his face and sinking him into the sweat-soaked insole of the boot he found himself fighting the growing urge to meet their movements. An unknowable need to open his mouth and accept the gift of the earthy flavor of her dirty toes as they rub over his lips. 


At first the scent of her foot was oppressive and disgusting, but as the moments carry on, he finds himself more and more drawn to it. The taste of her flesh was salty and repulsive at first, but now he almost finds himself unable to resist pushing his tongue out against it, licking at the underside of her toe as it hovers above him. His mind spins trying to understand what’s happening, but he finds himself unable to fight it, too overwhelmed by the experience unfolding around him. 


He can feel his shrunken cock throbbing beneath the weight of the ball of her foot, every step crushing him deeper into the soft insole beneath his back and stimulating him further as her movements shudder around him. “Wh-what’s h-happening to me?! I-I don’t-” He cries in desperation but finds himself cutting off his own words as his open mouth eagerly seeks the hot surface of toe flesh moving past his face. It was like her scent, her sweat was intoxicating, making him high on her very presence, feeling himself compelled with a powerful need to pleasure her, to do something, anything, to satisfy her. 


Of course, far above, Olivia was completely unaware of her shrunken brother’s fevered movements against the underside of her toes. She simply continued playing with the mass of his tiny body tangled in her fishnets beneath her toes thinking it was some errant bit of something stuck within the stockings. Walking down the stairs she calls out to Joel momentarily, expecting a response but coming down into the living room to see that he was gone, his luggage still sitting where he left it. Looking around briefly and calling out a few more times she huffs. 


“What the?! What’d he just take off without even leaving a note or anything? Typical, stupid little brother. Oh well, I don’t want to hear him whining to me if he gets lost or gets himself into trouble around here… Eh… I guess he’s an adult and can take care of himself, I shouldn’t worry about him.”


Looking over towards the kitchen, she spots the current time glowing on the display of an appliance and is startled to see it’s far later already than she thought. Her phone buzzes with an alert of a text message from her group chat as if synchronized with the sudden realization. 


“Oh shit- I have to go meet the girls, it’s already 8! I guess Joel is just gonna have to fend for himself… stupid boys would be a lot more useful if they’d just LISTEN. I told him I was leaving soon… oh well.”


Figuring that she might run into her brother later in the downtown area where she’s headed- since there’s not really anywhere else to go in town, Olivia rushes around the living room picking up her keys and the last few items she needed before heading for the front door.


Deep within the now sweltering confines of her boot however, Joel’s mind was slowly shattering. His reality now broken as he found himself irresistibly drawn to worship the sweaty underside of his sister’s giant toes. His arms remained bound by the fishnets trapping him tightly against her flesh and he writhes, his torso and head flexing to attempt to huff the scent or taste the sweat of what he was beginning to fight to see as anything less than a divine being, a goddess of some kind. 


Reflexively he rubs his swollen member against her, thrusting his hips into the giving, soft underside of the ball of her foot as it crushes down on him. Her footfalls resound around him, slamming him against the ground and bouncing him up across the underside of her toes. They grasp over his tiny body attempting to pull him into the crevices between their heated, fleshy masses and shoving his face into the sweaty spaces before he’s pulled away by the stockings pinning him in place. 


He finds himself trapped in a perpetual state of intoxicated ecstasy, filled with a sense of servitude for the giant being crushing him beneath it. Unable to comprehend the spilling river of thoughts overwhelming his own mind, it’s easier to accept the push of the alien voices- the buzzing sound and sensation of the oddly glowing stone still coursing through him- mingling with his own now fractured internal monologue. 


Olivia steps down the stairs walking the pathway to her car and takes one last moment to glance back at the house, frowning with concern for her brother, before sighing and opening the vehicle door to climb inside. Looking down at the phone, Olivia quickly glances at the arriving text message and sees a video thumbnail from Thea pop up in the group chat. 


Her eyes widen and her face goes flush as she begins letting the video play. Over the sound of Thea’s laughter as she turns her bare ass towards the camera, the screams of the shrunken man trapped between her cheeks can be heard. Olivia continues watching in a state of aroused fascination as the little man struggles within the pink rim of Thea’s asshole and her fingertips push his tiny form out of view into her own body. 


“O-Oh my god… w-whoa… these things really work?!” Olivia sits in the car, stunned and looking at the pictures and responses in the group chat before typing her own excited “O M G- YOU DID NOT!” into the chat. Laughing she looks down towards the strange amulet laying within her cleavage, running a finger over it, and smiling. 


“Damn, I guess this means Thea isn’t showing up- BUT- this is shaping up to be much more fun than I imagined… I can’t wait to test this thing out myself and to see what the others have to say about THAT… Watch out boys, here we come~” Laughing to herself and adjusting the mirror to check herself one last time, Olivia starts the car. 


Pushing her foot down against the pedal she backs quickly out of the driveway and speeds down the road towards downtown, excited to meet the other girls. But more excited to try out this seemingly magical amulet herself on some unsuspecting creep. There was never any shortage of them at the bars around here and she figured before the night was over, she’d have her own chance to have some fun seeing what this stone could do. 


Beneath her, Joel’s body is compressed roughly under her flattening toes and against the hot surface of her flesh. 


Pressed into the wet insole beneath his form he’s indented within it by the force of her crushing him between her foot and the pedal as she drives, the pressure overwhelming, and his entire form sealed into the tight space for what seems like an eternity at a time as she uses her foot to manipulate the vehicle. Gasping for air, he tries to hold onto his consciousness, his sanity and vision slipping. 


Still trying to force his body against the motion of her foot, to return her embrace in his crazed state of mind, he falls unconscious. His vision goes black to the sight of the sweaty undersides of her toes curling over and crushing against him. His shrunken body now smeared with filth, and his mouth and nose filled with the grime and fluids from her foot and the dirty insole beneath him.


As he passes out in her boot, Olivia’s car roars across town. Her excitement causing her to speed slightly as she makes her way to meet the other girls, and to find herself a few little test subjects to potentially attempt to outdo Thea’s show-off antics. If what she said in the group chat was true, and from the look of those pictures and videos… her mind busied itself with the possibilities as she pushes her foot down hard again, racing towards the bar.