- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Earlier that day, on the other side of town, an admirer and classmate of Theresia offers to help her after school at the dorms with a bit of studying.

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 1)

Looking at himself in the reflective surface of the entryway windows to the female dorms, Dylan couldn’t believe his luck. Always a bit of an anxious shut in, he wasn’t very well regarded around town and had barely ever had any success trying to talk to girls.

Today was different though, he couldn’t remember the last time he felt so excited.

Earlier that day in class, he had been absentmindedly admiring the slowly shifting muscular thighs of his long-standing crush, Theresia Marino. Watching her as she moved anxiously in the chair beside his. Staring dreamily at her, he noted that she seemed to be nervously pushing her fingers through the curly mass of dark hair swaying on her head.

Visible lines of frustration marred her beautiful face as she grimaced towards the schoolwork on her desk. He decided to swallow his fears and ask if she was alright.

To his surprise, the bronze-skinned girl turned towards him with a look of desperation in her eyes. The tight form fitting dark tank top barely covering her flexing, well-toned midsection as it shifted to meet his lowered gaze.

Admitting she didn’t understand much of the chapter’s assignments or content, she was obviously embarrassed. After he tried to reassure her on the difficulty of the assignments, she asked him if he could help her through the week’s classwork if he had the time after school.

Trying to resist the urge to show his excitement, Dylan attempted to avoid gazing down towards her ample thighs, and the flexing shapes of her legs moving nervously below the desk.

Overwhelmed at the opportunity to spend alone time with the beautiful girl, his mouth moved on its own. Before he could really think about it, he had instantly agreed to meet her at the dorms for a study session later that night.

Now, standing before the entrance to the girl’s dormitory building, he felt his confidence swelling even as his anxiety grew. Although she might not understand the comparison- as far as he was concerned, Thea was the closest thing he had ever seen to a living Hellenistic goddess.

He’d seen her physical prowess in action on numerous occasions, as she played sports and participated in various competitive activities around town since they were younger.

The precise movements of her tanned, athletic body and powerful presence of her competitive personality had enchanted him since the day he first saw her.

As he walked up the steps within the building, he almost couldn’t believe this was happening. Although they had grown up together in town, Thea had barely ever talked to him- since he was one of the nerdier boys from the area and never really participated in any sports or outdoors activities.

The fact that he was going to get to tutor her personally now, secluded in her dorm room of all places, was almost more excitement than he could bare.

Walking up the steps, he finds himself beginning to daydream at the thought of being in her room at all. His mind adrift with the possibility of her becoming interested in him romantically or maybe even…sexually- he makes his way in a daze towards the dorm room number she wrote down for him.

Scanning the nearly identical numbered doors lining the hallway he soon locates her room about midway down the hall. Clearing his throat, he adjusts his hair and clothing before knocking politely.

Waiting a moment, he frowns as there’s no response, and after hesitating to knock again he calls her name to see if there’s any answer from within.

When his hand hits the door the second time, it creaks open slowly from the force of his rapping, his words carrying into the apparently unoccupied dorm room. Peering in he calls out for her again, as he scans the cramped interior space quickly.

Looking inside he sees a somewhat messy desk, cluttered with a collection of her courses’ paperwork. The unmade and disheveled surface of her bed lies on one side of the room, and a wooden dresser, modest entertainment center and small work out area on the other.

Leaning in to get a better look and calling out Thea’s name alongside another hello, Dylan quickly spies something that draws his full attention.

Thrown across the side of the bed, and spread on the floor beside it, are the very clothes she was wearing earlier in the day. The stretched-out mass of her tank top, athletic shorts, knee-high socks, and… even her underwear- were just sitting there a few feet from the doorway where he stood.

Blushing heavily at the thoughts running through his mind, he shakes his head, trying to compose himself. Leaning back out into the hallway he meekly calls out her name again looking down the length of the hall in both directions.

Seeing that she’s nowhere to be found, Dylan sighs, realizing she must have gone to a different part of the building or perhaps out on a quick errand. Stepping back fully into the room he begins to rapidly consider his options. Would it be better to stay in the already opened room and wait for her to return or to simply wait out in the hallway for her to come back?

Grumbling to himself, he realizes he hadn’t even thought to get her number. Trying to think of a solution, his pacing foot touches the surface of the soft fabric of her biking shorts, and he finds his attention drawn back down towards the ground.

Eyes widening slightly, he gazes down at the worn clothing taunting him from the carpet below. His nose twitches, swearing he can smell the faint, but familiar scent of her perspiring body carried up towards him from the discarded clothes.

Beads of nervous sweat gather on his forehead as he reflexively takes a knee beside her bed. Before he can stop himself, he’s already grasping the thin fabric of Thea’s shorts in his hand. His body shaking slightly in anticipation, he lifts them up, stretching them out and seeing the brightly colored sheer material of her well-worn purple and white striped panties moving inside.

Finding himself overcome by a sudden wave of excitement at his own close proximity to an article of clothing that had been held up against the most private and sensitive areas of her body, he’s unable to contain his arousal.

Pulling the pair of panties out from within the shorts he gazes towards the door nervously, listening for movement. Deciding he doesn’t hear anyone coming- he fights back the feeling of shame and shoves the soft folds of fabric against his face, inhaling deeply.

The mixture of the musky scent of her womanhood and the unmistakable odor of collected bodily sweat rushes into his nostrils.

The aroma enchants his senses, as his mind is filled with memories of her flexing, muscular body. Feeling his member quickly becoming hard, he huffs animalistically at the panties clutched in his fist, hurriedly inhaling the essence of her body from the discarded undergarments.

Grasping at his own body in excitement, he leans against the bed, steadying himself while rubbing the thin fabric against his nose. Curiously stretching the article of clothing out to search for the spots where her slick womanhood and tender backside must rest against it.

While he’s busy pushing his face through the leg hole of the panties, he hears the loud sound of a throat clearing and foot stomping against the floor behind him.

Feeling the blood drain from his face, the thin fabric in his hands suddenly goes slack over his head, alongside his now shamefully retracting member.

His arms fumble to right himself from his hunched over position, grabbing reflexively for the nearby backpack and books he set down around him. Turning around in fear to face the sound of the voice and movement behind him, the used underwear falls fluttering to the ground from his head.

Glaring back at him from across the small room is the enraged looking face of Theresia, as she stands in the doorway. Her dark olive-skinned legs flex as she grinds her sandal against the carpet, the muscles in her shoulders flexing while her clenched fists hang to her sides, a bag of drinks and snacks in one hand.

Stepping into the room she stands over Dylan’s crouched form as he struggles to get up from his knees, closing the door roughly behind her using her free hand.

Blushing deeply from the swelling guilt at being caught letting himself indulge in such a thing, he stutters nervously, attempting to defend himself.

However, he’s unable to react before the darkly painted shape of her lips part and she begins speaking angrily down towards him, the sound of disgust ripe in her voice.

“Wha- What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! Are you fucking SERIOUS?! DUDE- I invited you to come help me with some schoolwork and you’re in here sniffing my fucking PANTIES?! Wow Dylan- WOOOW. I can’t even believe this shit.”

Thea says as she tosses the bag of snacks and drinks towards the fumbling form of the skinny boy on the ground in front of her legs. Swiftly raising her foot, she kicks the pile of discarded clothing away from him.

As it comes back down, she slams the toned form of her leg down beside him, gritting her teeth as she plants her foot on his hand.

Yelping in pain Dylan tries to pull himself up, but finds his fingers caught under the flexing friction and pressure of the rough surface of her sandal. Caught on his knees and pinned to the ground he looks up from between her legs.

Seeing past the rising form of her torso and sports bra wrapped breasts hovering above him, he pleads towards her face while she looks disappointedly down towards him.

“Wait! Wait- Thea- I- I can explain- I- I just- you see I was just... I was…”

Dylan manages to speak but finds himself unable to defend his actions. He searches his mind for some sort of justification concerning her walking in to see him literally having her panties wrapped around his head but is quickly interrupted.

“Ugh, are you serious? You’re really trying to make some sort of excuse for this? Don’t even bother man- It’s obvious what’s going on. I even left my door open so you could come in… I didn’t think I had to literally hide my fuckin’ dirty laundry though, god. What kind of loser pervert just grabs someone’s dirty clothes off the ground and just starts going at them anyways, huh?! What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Grinding the sole of her sandal against his hand harder, she adjusts her posture, reaching into her back pocket. While she finishes speaking, she pulls out a small, metallic wrapped trinket of some kind. Holding out the palm sized stone as it hangs from a short chain, she dangles it over his head.

“What’s that- wait, what are you doing- look please just- I didn’t mean to- It’s not what it looks like, I swear- I can explain! I-I just really like you!”

Dylan stumbles over his words, blurting out his feelings as an attempt at defending himself. A deep blush covers his shame filled face as it twists up towards her, his eyes filling with desperate tears of embarrassment.

His blurred gaze shifts uneasily from her powerful Amazonian frame standing dominantly over his bowed shape back towards the swaying form of the strange crystal pendant in her grasp.

“Didn’t MEAN TO? Really?... You just accidentally ended up with your face shoved into my panties? You LIKE ME?- ew… Wow, I can’t even believe this. Damnit, I just wanted some help with my school assignment you fuckin’ nerd. Looks as if you LIKE ME a whole LOT- HUH?!”

Thea says, shaking her head at him, she gestures towards the obvious signs of arousal between his legs with the black painted nails of her free hand. Frowning in disapproval at the still visible outline of his excited member through his khakis, she shakes the stone, spinning it upon the chain before his eyes.

“Oh yeah- This crystal gem thing? I got it from this weird shopkeeper the other day and she claimed it could do some really crazy shit, but I haven’t really tried it. I’m not really sure what it is, or what it does yet… but I think I’m about to find out! Since you’re going to help me test it.”

Smirking, she grips the shimmering, embellished gemstone in her palm, remembering the strange woman’s instructions and pointing it towards the man’s pleading form at her feet.

“This seems like a good enough chance though, doesn’t it? If this works, it should be the perfect way to teach you a lesson today instead. Consider it payback for being such a little pervert.”

Standing motionless and silent for a few seconds, Thea considers the chances of the supposedly “magical” artifact actually functioning as it was described to.

Dylan meanwhile, struggles to free his hand from the weight of her foot. Unable to escape, he nervously braces himself for some sort of reaction from the item in her hand.

After a brief, awkward pause as the two glare towards each other- the crystal secured within the trinket begins to emit an unearthly glow. The strange energy radiates towards him like a flame, bathing the hunched over man’s body in a crimson light.

“Ah-AHH! Wha?!- What are you doing?! It burns!- it HURTS! WHY DOES IT HURT?! What is this? AHH!!”

Dylan yelps in surprise as the light radiating over him seems to sear at his very flesh. He grabs at his clothing helplessly, and clutches at his skin beneath in a panic.

The pain is followed by a sudden tingling sensation passing throughout his entire form. Overcome by dizziness, he throws his hand towards the carpet to try and catch himself.

Thea steps back, staring down at the twisting body of the man in vague amusement, as he roughly falls forward. Throwing his palms down to balance himself, his mind reels while he watches the floor continue to paradoxically rush towards him.

The strands of fabric between his fingers looking as if they are expanding, swelling in size, and spreading upwards around his grasping hands.

Time seems to slow around him, and he begins to question if he may be hallucinating somehow. In the distance he hears the echoing sound of Theresia’s laughter, sounding amplified as if it’s casting through the air all around his body.

The reverberations wash over and through him, his perception going dark and filling with the shameful sound of the girl’s taunting giggling. Going into shock, he momentarily loses consciousness.

When his vision steadies once again, and he’s able to regain his balance, Dylan shakes his head. Looking around he sees an unknown, alien landscape surrounding him.

Stalks of fuzzy material rise around his arms and brush against his torso as he rights himself and stands to his feet. Coughing as a thick dust cloud clings in the air around him he gazes around, disoriented and trying to figure out where he is.

Looking forward he sees two huge monolithic black structures, like darkly colored strangely ridged buildings. As his eyes continue to track up their surface, he feels his stomach lurch up towards his throat.

At the top of the nearly 20 feet tall black rubber walls, he sees the huge, tanned, flexing, familiar shapes of Thea’s toes.

The black nail polish adorning them shimmers in the light from above as waves of heat and the intense scent caught beneath her feet throughout the day flows down over him, thickening the atmosphere around him with her presence.

Continuing to trail his gaze upwards he starts to absentmindedly walk backwards in a state of instinctive terror.

The gigantic forms of Thea’s flexing feet rest atop the building sized dark shapes of her sandals, slowly grinding against the carpet beneath and rumbling the area around him as she idly shifts her body.

The dusky skinned muscular pillars of her legs rise far into the distance past those dangerously wiggling truck sized digits. Far above, the thick mass of her thighs disappears into the mountainous reaches of the tight pair of  colorful bike shorts stretched over them.

Shifting herself, she places a hand onto her hip, while the thin fabric struggles to contain the bulging mass of her butt jostling within as she moves. The vista of her upper body almost seems to fade out of range of his sight.

Her partially exposed, well-toned stomach and tightly wrapped pert breasts stretching out above like a cliffside made of tan flesh and fabric. The view of her face, and the short-cut, bouncing curls of her hair hover far in the distance, hard to see clearly as if her head reached into the clouds.

Stumbling backwards, he attempts to take in the entire titanic sight of her body towering over his now seemingly only an inch or so tall body.

Tripping over himself, he falls onto his backside, gasping and panicking. Before, she had only physically appeared akin to some sort of goddess-like figure he thought to himself.

Now though, as he watched her magnificent body overshadow him, he was overwhelmed by the realization that she really looked like some sort of divine entity. A real living deity that could crush his miniscule form beneath its mighty weight without even exhorting any effort.

Dylan shakes with uncontrollable terror, as the rumbling of her sandaled feet sliding against the ground beneath them carries a vibration through his tiny frame.

Thea finds herself unable to contain a giggle of girlish excitement as she watches the full-sized adult man become wreathed in the fanciful crimson light. His entire body rapidly shrinks down in size, contorting disturbingly until he was just a barely visible wiggling little shape on the ground between her feet.

Straining her eyes, she looks down at the floor for his tiny moving form and sees him stumbling in the fibers of the carpet in front of her sandals. Looking down at the still warm stone in her hand she chuckles in amazement.

“Wow- I uhh... I can’t believe that actually worked… This is…This is so- SO FUCKIN’ COOL!! HOLY SHIT!”

She shouts, throwing her hands into the air and stomping her foot against the ground, sending a shockwave out from where her sandal claps loudly against it.

The impact sends Dylan barreling backwards as a burst of displaced air and sheer force slams against him. The gust pushes him off his feet and onto a pile of soft fabric nearby.

Feeling his arms and back pressing against a sticky moisture covering the surface he’s knocked onto, Dylan shifts uneasily trying to regain his balance and bearings. Pulling his hands up to examine the slick film covering them his senses are filled with a sweetly tinged musk disturbed from within the fabric and carried by the wetness now coating him.

Looking at the stretched purple and white canvas like surface of fabric beneath his body a slowly dawning realization comes over him.

Noting the substance coating the area he’d fallen onto only extends for a small radius around him, he shudders as he’s bathed in the oppressive scent flowing around him.

Feeling himself becoming dizzy and going into shock again, he stands up shakily, still looking in disbelief at the sticky, thickly scented fluids smeared across his hands.

Looking around himself the overwhelming nature of his position and the arousing, familiar aroma becomes clear. He’d been knocked back onto the still moist crotch section of the panties she’d been wearing throughout the day.

The same little pair of panties he’d been clutching in his hands and sniffing a few minutes ago now spread around him like a colorful industrial sized tarp.

His gaze is torn away from the dune like folds of the white and purple material, back towards the colossal girl standing over him as he hears the sound of her clearing her throat again from above.