- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 2)

“Well, well, it looks like you’re eager to get started on today’s lesson, aren’t you? I think I’m going to be YOUR tutor now little underclassman. I hope you’re ready for a very intensive study session. I don’t plan on going easy on you.”

Dylan shivers in fear as Thea’s teasing but serious tone rumbles throughout surrounding area. Her shadow falls over his miniscule form as he attempts to scurry across the slick surface of the panties, stumbling as he does so.

Watching helplessly, he sees the bronze girl’s goddess-like figure bend her knees. The flexing muscles within her shoulders and arms moving beneath her flesh as her fingertips grasp onto the waistband of the short, pink bicycle shorts she’s wearing.

“What are you doing! What’s going on!? D-did you do this to me?! What’s happening! Please- Thea, No- no no NO! You can’t do this! I’ve known you since we were kids! C-come on this is obviously a misunderstanding! I wasn’t trying to offend you I promise! I’ve always had a crush on you, since we were younger! I- I just couldn’t resist…”

The insect sized shrunken man shouts from atop the folded mass of soiled underwear between Thea’s sandal clad shifting feet. Ignoring the protests of the tiny pest she instead smirks down towards him, slowly pulling the shorts down the surface of her jiggling ass- pulling it tight against the bulging mass of her toned backside and thighs.

“It was just your underwear- please, god, please understand! Please! I-I’m really sorry!”

Dylan continues to shout up at the titanic form moving above him to no avail. With a casual flicking motion, the shorts sail down the remaining length of the building sized pillars of her legs, folding with a thick flopping sound into a mass around her feet.

With another simple move of her cyclopean frame Thea’s leg surges up overhead, flinging the sandal from her sole alongside the crumpled fabric of her bike shorts, sending them sailing into the distance to collapse onto the floor, violently shaking the area.

Her other foot slides off the ground, creating a tremor which knocks the tiny man to his backside. Falling into the musky residue covering the interior of the used panties once more, he sees the second sandal twirling through the air. It rebounds off the side of the bed and crashes down nearby, sending out another resounding shockwave.

“Oh, you’re SORRY -NOW? Huh!? Well… it’s too bad you didn’t think about that before you so eagerly helped yourself to an inspection of my laundry, hmm? Nah- I don’t think so my little study buddy. You had your chance- and now it’s MY turn to have some fun.”

Theresia giggles as she moves the tips of her darkly painted, tanned toes down towards the little man below, and the surface of her discarded panties. Shifting her foot roughly into the mess of fabric, she slides it carelessly across the floor, spreading the leg holes out beneath her.

Reaching down and grabbing the waistband of the panties she’s wearing she begins to pull them down the length of her toned legs. No longer caring what he sees, she casually flashes the shrunken man beneath with a full view of her exposed womanhood and the bare, jiggling globes of her butt cheeks.

Speechless, Dylan can do little more than stutter at the divine spectacle unfolding before his eyes above and around his little kneeling form. Staring, his mouth agape, he watches as she casually flings the panties off her foot onto the bed and stands towering over him. The area shakes as her feet are planted down on either side of the undergarment he’s fallen onto.

“I can’t believe this thing really worked but… this is pretty amazing… So- you’ve always had a thing for me huh? That’s pretty cute. You know if you had just acted cool and helped me with my homework, I may have even just let you have a piece of this for real.”

Theresia teases towards the puny begging speck laying on the surface of her underwear, loudly slapping the plush flesh of her own butt cheek. She looks past the view of her comparatively massive and now fully exposed mound hovering over the barely visible sight beneath.

Feeling a heated blush come across her face, Thea shivers with a type of arousal she’s never experienced before.

The eccentrically speaking curio store lady had told the girls that these weird accessories she’d given them had various powers, and even included a little booklet with each. Although Theresia herself, had hardly really read through it. Something about the stone forming a bond between the user and the target, allowing them to control their form or minds or souls or whatever- something like that.

Now though, as she stared down at the pathetic, shivering form of this shrunken town pervert, watching him fighting against the simple residue of her day soaked into her panties down between her feet… She felt more powerful than she had ever experienced before.

Squirming like a dust mite stuck in her bodily fluids on her dirty panties, he really looked completely insignificant compared to her.

Thea was used to beating boys at things, deep down she had even really grown to enjoy it. As a strong, athletically skilled woman who grew up alongside a handful of brothers- she now took pride in her ability to put any man in their place, any time the opportunity arose.

This was different though, looking down at the insect sized form of this man who previously was at least a head taller than her, she was overwhelmed by the position she found herself in.

Feeling another wave of arousal wash through her at the thought, she reflexively caressed her own body, realizing that the tiny man was completely at her mercy.

No one knew he had come here, and of course the idiot wouldn’t have thought to notify anyone before rushing over. He was just some lame guy in town she had hardly even talked to, and she was pretty sure hardly anyone would miss. I mean could he even really be called human any more like this?

Plus, she had always caught him staring at her, in classes they had together, on the track and field, or pretty much anywhere around town. Every time she’d caught his gaze, she always noticed he was awkwardly trying to get a look at her ass, or her legs.

He must have been stupid if he thought she hadn’t seen it. If anything, she thought to herself, he would probably eventually realize this was sort of a blessing. Hell, maybe he’d even count himself lucky to be close to her like this.

It’s not like she would ever have really considered letting the little nerd have a chance when he was just some normal sized nobody- now though, he’ll get to be closer to her magnificent ass than he’d probably ever dreamed.

Giggling at the thought Thea began to slide her feet through the leg holes of the panties below, wiggling her toes in anticipation.

Dylan listens to the rustling sound of the fabric around his tiny form, and then gazes upwards towards Thea’s bare ass and pussy as she stands slowly back upwards, tussling her hair and grasping seductively at her own body. Her ass was always sizable but now as he looked up at its soft, bronzed curves he realized it must be the size of a building compared to him.

He watches as her lower lips shift while she moves and realizes at this size it could probably swallow him whole. From this perspective, with her size and scale, the power of even her simplest motions, she really looked more like a Goddess from mythology than the girl he thought he knew. Inhaling sharply, he shakes his head as the reality of his situation really begins to settle in.

“Too bad though… Since you’re such a little perv, I think there’s a much more hands on assignment you can help me with.”

Thea says giggling down towards the squirming form crawling across the colorful fabric below. Freezing in fear at her words, Dylan hears her voice echo around him, and sees her looking down blushing and smiling, past the vista of her tightly covered breasts, toned stomach, and the slope of her sex above him.

Her thighs flex quickly, and he tries to react as her foot rushes towards him. In an instant the area he’s in is roughly shifted. The warm flesh of her foot flips the surface of the fabric and he’s tossed aside as it folds around him.

He fights to push the fabric off, and get a view of what's going on, or to escape its grasp. As he shifts it aside, he gazes around his position to an overwhelming realization.

In both directions, he sees the side of Thea's feet, flexing as they stretch the fabric he’s standing on flat across the floor. Gazing up the surface of her foot and further up the far reaches of her legs he sees her bending over. Her massive ass cheeks spread, and her lips tighten far above as she sighs, reaching down towards the material.

"Well, I hope you’re ready to get started in your new position little study buddy. You wanted to know what it was like in my panties bad enough to shove your whole face into them didn’t you? I bet you never thought you’d get to feel what it’s like to have your whole body in them did you?”

Giggling, Thea grabs the waistband of the panties holding her little prize, as the tiny man shouts up at her again from within the shifting fabric.

“Thea! Y-you… You can’t do this! I-I’m a PERSON! Please! Listen to me! I didn’t- I didn’t mean it! I didn’t want this! I’m sorry! Please!”

Dylan desperately screams towards the smiling girl’s face, tears welling in his eyes as he pleads with her. His tiny protests are cut short however, by her casually continuing her matter of fact sounding statements.

“Now, make sure to pay attention to all the details, my tiny study buddy- Really get familiar with the sights, sounds, tastes, and smells of my panties, alright? You know, since you were so curious it should be an exciting enough task, right? Rest assured, there WILL be a test. But don’t worry- You’ll have plenty of time to memorize it all, and if you fail, we can just start again. Practice makes perfect after all…"

Dylan breaks into a panic as her fingertips rumble against the surface of the fabric, gripping it tightly. She shifts her legs as the surface he’s standing on flexes and moves.

Running around the crotch area of her panties he tries to keep his balance while the fabric surface is pulled taut and begins to quickly lift into the air, her shadow falling over it.

"Oh god, what am I going to do?! If this keeps up, I’m really gonna die like this… I’ll get crushed- or suffocate- or, oh god what if she… She can’t really do this can she? Thea! I don’t want to die like this! Please!"

He screams in desperation, feeling the force of the upward motion press down upon him as she pulls her panties across the surface of her calves.

Dylan runs in the first direction he looks hoping to get to the edge in time, only to realize as he watches the tan flesh of her thighs rush by and feel the fabric jostle around him, that it's already too late to jump. Feeling his stomach lurch into his throat, he looks down at the rapidly increasing few story drop to the ground.

Suddenly he’s washed over by a warmth and scent bearing down on him from above.

The aroma of Thea’s womanhood settles over him like a warm fog as she pulls the panties tightly between her thighs. He stares up at the flexing pale lips of her sex as the light is dimmed by her gigantic body surrounding him. He feels the air grow moist quickly, as her scent fills his mouth and nose.

Coughing, he falls backwards onto the fabric, the quickly thickening air overwhelming him at this size. He feels her shift her body and his tiny frame is thrown around within the tightening space, as she pulls the fabric against herself.

Throwing his limbs out for balance, he sees the curving tanned mass, and sweaty sheen, of her ass cheeks spread and the fabric he’s laying on is shoved in between them. He screams in horror as his shrunken body is pressed into the interior of her ass crack. Pushing back, he finds the tight fabric of the striped panties presses in on him from behind.

Thea gasps as she feels the little writhing, warm body of the shrunken man pulled into the shifting space within the backside of her panties. Giggling again to herself as another wave of pleasure washes over her body, she pulls the waistband roughly upwards.

Enjoying the sensation of him struggling against her simply putting her underwear on. Basking in the feeling, she quickly became curious how the still living, wiggling little thing would feel if she forced him deeper.

Quickly grasping at the flesh around him, Dylan finds it to be too squishy and soft to make any real gain, and still somewhat slick with sweat from her movement throughout the day.

Terrified, he looks around in the dimly lit space and feels the gravity shifting as her body moves again. Watching the fleshy walls around him move, he’s dropped onto the fabric again and watches as she finishes adjusting herself.

Her cheeks spread before his puny gaze like a massive gate, a wave of heat, carrying a heavy earthy scent from her body and the musk of her trapped sweat passes over his insect sized form. Staring into the dark space between them, the glistening surface of her pale, wrinkled, asshole stares back at him, flexing intimidatingly and threatening to engulf him at this size.

Feeling the little man scrambling against the slick interior of her cheeks, Thea feels herself overcome with anticipation, biting her lip as she slowly brings her hands off the waistband of her panties letting it snap into place with her shrunken captive within.

His little hands press against the sensitive inner area of her ass and her stomach quivers in response, one of her hands reflexively moving to cup against her womanhood as she enjoys the pleasing stimulation.

Laughing out loud to herself as she inhales deeply again, amazed at how pleasurable this experience is already proving, she wonders if the other girls have tried out anything like this yet.

Now she was excited to tell the others about how good it feels- and confirm that the shopkeeper was actually telling the truth about the weird artifacts she gave them. Leaning forward she reaches for her cell phone in the nearby discarded short’s pocket on the bed, still rubbing at herself idly as her arousal grows.

Suddenly Thea’s shifting ends and Dylan is thrown forward towards the puckering surface of her anus. The underwear is pulled into place and her cheeks close tightly around him, trapping him within the sticky space.

He struggles to move his limbs against the crushing walls of slick flesh as they flex around his body, pressing into him and leaving the front half of his body dangling within the deepest space of her ass. Quickly his clothing and skin becomes covered in her sweat, and he begins gagging on the air, thick with her musky scent.

He coughs uncontrollably as he adjusts his breathing to the humid atmosphere and struggles to catch his breath while the weight of the fleshy walls bearing down on his torso pushes against him.

Writhing aggressively, he manages to pull his body into the small pocket of space between the moving flesh of her cheeks and the soft, somewhat wet surface of her rim. Carefully touching its sticky surface and gasping, he breathes in the thick air within the heated space.

Staring at the almost otherworldly looking portal, it opens and closes slightly as she moves- releasing a hot burst of the somewhat sweet, and musky odor coming from within her body. Leaning back against the shifting forms of her cheeks behind him, Dylan balances his feet carefully like a rock climber against the dimpled space around her hole and holds himself in place to assess the situation for a moment.

"Ahh… there we go. Much better! Hehe, actually, with you in there- these panties feel even better than usual! Now to tell the girls how fuckin cool these weird magic rocks actually are. Hey, you better not start slacking in there just cause I’m distracted you know!“

Dylan hears Thea's voice carry through her body around him. The area he’s balancing against shifts while she begins to move. The fleshy walls of her cheeks move around him, pulling the strip of underwear fabric deeper between them, and pushing him closer towards the hungry maw that is flexing before his struggling little body.

“I better feel you appreciating and thoroughly studying every inch of my beautiful butt as hard as you can, little nerd. You feel pretty good in there you know? If you keep that squirming up, I might just have to use you to get a more in-depth assessment of how little dudes like you do inside a huge body like mine as well!”

The now fairly worked up girl giggles teasingly towards what used to be a full-sized human. Now, Dylan’s entire existence had been reduced to nothing more than a tiny lump within her panties. She could feel his tiny limbs scrambling around, trapped within the tight space beyond her cheeks, touching the tender flesh surrounding her eagerly twitching back entrance.

Although she’d never really let any guy have at her backside fully, she always had enjoyed anal play, and this was something new. The sensation of the frightfully moving shrunken man, was already more satisfying than any vibrator, butt-plug, or other sex toy she’d tried. Thea found herself quickly becoming restless to push the pleasurable experience further.

Whether it was the sense of power and psychological aspect of the interaction, or the interesting new kind physical stimulation that made it feel so good- she wasn’t sure and didn’t really care. Searching through her phone for Aurora’s number, she started to laugh at herself, slightly unnerved.

Shaking her head and blushing to herself she listened to the phone ring against her ear. After taking a moment, she began realizing how quickly she’d already started to favor her own physical enjoyment over the safety or wellbeing of this shrunken fellow townsperson.

Her mind racing with thoughts of the moral and ethical concerns of her actions for a moment, she was quickly reminded of the miniaturized pervert’s previous actions.

Remembering the bestial sounds and the sight of him hunched over sniffing her clothing on the floor like some sort of pig boy, she casts the train of thought aside. Smirking to herself, she waits for her friend to answer her call so she can share the news.

Leaning over and beginning to slowly sit down onto the bed, she makes sure that her new little play-thing is positioned carefully to slide where it belongs. Forgetting any concerns about the survival of the little moving thing, she simply pushes herself down against the bed and grinds her eagerly awaiting ass towards its prize, like she would do with any of her other tools or toys.

Dylan’s world is rocked as the gigantic body of the girl shifts, flesh moving around him while she repositions herself. The gaping maw of her asshole shifts again as she leans, opening and showing him a clear view of the slimy tunnel within. He’s blasted with another wave of the super-heated, acrid air from inside her. Suddenly, the flexing soft walls of her cheeks part, and gravity surges throughout his body as he feels the area falling.

Taut purple and white striped fabric slides into the gap, filling it and compressing against the inside space tightly. The motion catches his tiny body and drags him towards the sensitive, sticky surface of her rim. He has time to release a muffled shriek of terror as he’s caught in the narrow strip pulled between her cheeks before the entire front of his shrunken body is pressed roughly against the wet, pillowy flesh.

The impact of her butt against the bed sends a jarring shockwave throughout, as her cheeks flow back into the space, swallowing the shape of the panties and the little man caught within into the depths between. Now crushed beneath the weight of her body, Dylan feels the soft pressure of her shifting cheeks pushing him deeper against the now excitedly convulsing lip of her slippery hole.

Between desperate gasps of air through the greasy fluids and hot, stale air flowing over him he marvels at how he even physically survived that impact. Reasoning to himself, even in his panicked state, that the sheer force and weight compressing his body should have reasonably crushed him into a paste and smeared him across the interior of her cheeks.

The magic of the stone must have made him more resistant or durable somehow, he realizes while he tries to push carefully against the sweaty surface of the squishy flesh he's pinned against.

The wrinkled mass twitches in response to his little hands pressing against it and he swallows a mouthful of the rancid fluids covering his body, trying to scream again as the flexing portal slides open. Feeling his arms pass through the slippery hole, the strength he was pushing against it with turns against him.

His entire upper body falls forward into the quickly grasping lips. Pulling his head and torso back instinctively he tries to rip his arms back towards his body. For a moment, he feels them slam against the hot, sticky surface of the dark, moving tunnel within.

Feeling the tiny thing’s limbs slide inside her body and shift around against the slick interior of her ass, Thea lets out a moan, feeling her midsection surge from the sudden surprising sensation.

Rubbing at the feeling carrying all the way to her toned stomach she feels herself become awash with the new, pleasurable feeling of his movements pushing against the walls of the hot tunnel within backside. Without meaning to, she tenses, clutching her legs together and grinding her ass harder against the bed reflexively.

A grumbling noise comes from her belly and she remembers that it’s been so long since lunch that she’s probably digested everything she ate by now. Patting her abdomen, she decides it’s time to indulge in some of the snacks she bought for study time.

Reaching over with her free hand she grabs a bag of chips and rips it open. Shoving a handful of the salty snacks into her mouth, she crunches down on them, still holding the phone and waiting for Aurora to answer.

Before Dylan can retract his limbs from the compromised position, the swirling flesh of her asshole slides closed tightly around them. The swift motion crushes both his arms within its grasp and pulls his little form roughly against it.

Struggling against the mighty pull of her sphincter muscles it feels like the tightening rim is going to break his arms, the rippled flesh lapping at his face and upper body as it tries to draw him deeper inside.

A deafening gurgle rumbles around him, throughout the area beneath Thea, carried from within the monolithic woman’s body.

He shudders as he realizes that all he can really hear, the area so encapsulated by the flesh of her ass settled around him, is the sound of her body. The bubbling and whining noises of her digestion system and the movement of her skin, bone and muscles groaning and creaking throughout the dimly lit space.

The view of her shifting, pale portal fills his blurred vision, as he tries to desperately search for some way of escaping the situation, he’s found himself in. The surface of her lips flex, and suddenly bulge open slightly, allowing him to pull his arms out. The swift motion causes him to rebound against the fabric holding him tightly into the space before the yawning gate leading inside her.

Overjoyed for a moment, Dylan’s hopes for a chance to better his position are instantly dashed, as a heated burst of raucous wind passes out of the shifting hole alongside his freed hands.

The thickly scented gust of hot air fills the tight space compressed between her cheeks, and as another rumbling groan passes throughout her body, his face goes white watching the opening and closing motions of the manhole cover sized orifice.

“No- No no! Please god no- She wouldn’t… No Please! Thea! Please! Don’t do this- Don’t do this to me! I’m another human being, not some sort of little bug or something! No this can’t be happening- I don’t deserve this! Thea- Listen to me! Oh god please- Don’t-“

Dylan’s pleas for mercy are unheard, and his shouts are suddenly cut off as a rushing sound, like an avalanche coming towards him or an oncoming train followed by a horrifying howling of wind roars from deep inside the slippery tunnel before him.

He backs away against the fabric holding him in place, terrified of the reality unfolding before him, as the gaping maw stretches wide in front of him.

Shifting herself slightly against the bed, Thea swallows a mouthful of chips as her stomach bubbles uncomfortably far below. Feeling a sudden groaning sensation in her intestines, she raises her hand to her mouth, blushing deeply as she realizes what’s coming.

Considering for a moment doing something about her little captive, she decides it’s probably best that he experience what’s coming directly. That is, if he’s ever going to get used to his new place in life.

As the horribly groaning, rumbling, invisible force barrels towards him he throws up his hands to defend himself in a futile instinctive motion. The sound becomes deafening, filling the space and blowing out his ear drums.

He’s suddenly blasted back against the taut fabric by an unseen force. A superheated gust of musky, stale air, smelling heavily of the school’s cafeteria lunch they had both eaten earlier in the day rushes over his body and assaults his senses.

The force of the hot wind crushes him against the fabric, flowing against him like a seemingly never-ending blast from a giant air cannon and holding him in place as it batters his tiny body with its rending air pressure.

Unable to breathe, he desperately sucks in the thickly scented, quickly moving gust of digestive gas trying not to suffocate and coughing as it fills his lungs while coating his body. The vicious torrent of wind ceases as quickly as it began, and the spongey mass of flesh shifts closed alongside another rumbling sound from within.

Falling away from the surface of the taut panties, held by the sheer wind force rushing over him, he slaps back down against the sticky surface of her twitching rim.

Dylan gasps for breath in the now heated and reeking space coughing and retching on the rancid air. He finds his claustrophobic fleshy cell now thick with the gas released from her body and trapped between her cheeks under her weight.

Laughing to herself the massive girl feels the little burst of gas pass out of her body and continues giggling at the panicked motions of the tiny man scrambling around within the space beneath her.

Enjoying the intensified movement against her sensitive zone she sits back further on the bed, sealing the little plaything deep between her cheeks in the hot, suffocating space.

“Heh, I wonder how much you like the smell of my panties NOW, you little fuckin perv, hope you enjoy it while it lasts…”

Thea laughs, as she shovels another handful of the nacho cheese chips into her mouth and chomps down on them happily. Finally, she hears the sound of Aurora picking up the phone on the other line.