- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 3)

Before the other girl can even finish saying hello properly and asking what she wants, Thea accidentally lets out another giggling moan, her mouth too full of food to answer directly. Shoving her ass down against the bed she tries to stifle the arousing movements of the tiny man.

“Woah-ho, what are you doing girl-? I know that sound- you’re up to something naughty, aren’t you? Are you over there having fun without me? What is that a mouth full of chips- jesus you really are an animal aren’t you, at least swallow your damn food and tell me what’s going on!”

Aurora shouts into the receiver, laughing curiously at Thea’s apparent antics. Quickly swallowing the mouthful of chips, she feels her stomach gurgle as the last few handfuls begin to splash down into it. Wiping the nacho dust from her lips and licking her fingers she responds to the other girl’s questions.

“Oh man, Aurora- you have- uhh… jeeze where do I even start. Ah god- it feels so good you have no idea! You really have to try this it’s mmm… it’s amazing…”

Between gasping breaths, Thea manages to start to explain, trying to fight back the pleasured sounds she wants to make feeling the tiny man struggling against her asshole trapped deep underneath her.

Dylan, meanwhile, beats his fists against the soft walls of her butt cheeks trapping him from escaping the small, enclosed area between them. Struggling to breathe the dense air of the loosened gas trapped beneath her, he coughs violently, trying to maintain his oxygen levels enough to stay conscious as it slowly dissipates.

The huge, intimidating view of her slowly pulsing anus bares down on him as he hears the muffled sound of her conversation carry through her body around him.

“Hey now- Slow down. What the hell are you even talking about? What are you, high? Wait- you didn’t… DID YOU? You USED THE THING DIDN’T YOU! No way… You didn’t-“

Aurora responds, quickly realizing what the other girl must be referring to and excitedly exclaiming in disbelief.

“Ooohh yeah I did. You’re never even going to believe it. I just… Phew- wow, Aurora I’m serious. It’s way better than we thought it was going to be. Remember how I told you I was going to have a study session with that nerd from my history class?”

Waiting for the other girl to respond, Thea calms herself down enough to explain the situation for a moment.

“Well, uhh… yeah- so what? That loser- what’s his name or whatever? What about it? Look if you just called me to tell me you’re having sex or something then… first of all- ew- second of all-”

Aurora starts to interject, impatiently questioning the direction of the conversation.

“Hah! Like I’d ever fuck that dude, come on. No way- listen, it’s way better than that. I came back from getting snacks and shit to find the creep already in my room. Get this, the guy was crouched over on my floor going through my dirty laundry, legit just sniffing my panties like some kind of fuckin pervert or something.”

She quickly answers back, starting to explain the last hour or so’s events to her eagerly listening friend.

“What- Thea! You know that’s like sexual harassment, right?! You could go to the office and report him“

The other girl begins to respond before Thea cuts her off to continue.

“No- No I’m fine, I did something way better than that. The stones we got from that weird lady at the shop the other day- I had it on me, so I tried it- and… it worked! I’m not really sure how or what I did exactly but there was this flash of crazy light- and the perv shrank down to like the size of a bug, like not shitting you, he became like an inch tall in front of me like some honey I shrunk the kids shit. It was crazy and… it felt pretty awesome… ya know, to just be suddenly towering over a little creep like that.”

Explaining as well as she can through the haze of arousal and excitement, Thea forces the words out as she catches her breath and settles herself down.

“Oh- My- GOD! WHAT! HAHA! Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?! It really worked!? Holy shit- Oh my god. Does that mean the one I have… WHAT THE FUCK!? I can’t believe this- wait-wait so like- what happened?! You shrank him and then you just called me?”

The sound of Aurora shouting in suspense of the tale told by her friend echoes loudly into the room from the speaker as Thea shooshes her telling her to calm down before continuing.

“Well… You know the way he’s always looking at me, and well… you know, the whole panty sniffing thing, I couldn’t just let him go. Especially not after he saw the stone in action, and… Well… let’s just say he’s still my little study buddy for the night. At the moment he’s doing a pretty intense analysis on what it’s like in the back of the panties I’ve been wearing all day.”

Giggling slightly embarrassed as she admits to shoving the shrunken schoolmate in her panties, Thea braces herself for Aurora’s reaction. Having known each other since they were kids, Aurora had seen more of, and gotten closer to her than most of her other friends from the area.

They’d even gotten a bit intimate on more than one occasion, so she didn’t feel too uncomfortable sharing the overly sexual bit of information with her outright.

“H-holy shit Thea… you- You put the little dude in your panties? Woah… I… phew- damn girl. That’s… I don’t know if I should say how hot that sounds or tell you that’s fucked up- But I mean I guess he did deserve it. Plus, I’m sure plenty of guys would pay MONEY to be that close to that cute ass of yours, hehe. Well, shit, I mean… how uh… how does it… How does it FEEL? I guess??”

Aurora responds stuttering at the sudden revelations and slightly dumbstruck as she gazes down at the strange stone she was given in her own hand.

Relieved that the other girl doesn’t seem too perturbed and even sounds potentially a bit enticed by her admission of taking a shrunken man captive for her own pleasures, Thea smiles and tries her best to express the overwhelming sensations she’s experiencing.

“Ah god… I don’t even know- It feels uhh… pretty GREAT- I’m not gonna lie… I mean- this isn’t like the first thing I planned on doing or anything I just wanted to get back at him for sniffing my underwear, so it seemed appropriate. But goddamn, I’m serious, this little guy feels so good down there I’m considering having one of these tiny study sessions every night from now on. I’ll just put it that way.”

Pausing for a moment, Thea leans forward raising her ass off the bed and running a finger down the surface of the panties clutched tightly between her bare, tanned cheeks.

Feeling the still moving little form of the tiny man stuck within struggle against the sensation of her fingertip crossing over his back through the thin fabric, she giggles to herself before continuing.

The sudden movement of the giant girl’s body leaning forward floods the area around Dylan with a wave of fresh, cold air from the room outside of his fabric cell.

Light floods in dimly through the thin fabric and small bright light pierces through the small gaps where it falls away from her skin. He weakly raises his head from the sticky surface of her ass flesh where he’d become stuck throughout the conversation and her movements.

As he tries to pull himself from the surface, he sees the fabric suddenly crashing down inwards towards him, the form of her massive fingertip visible through the sheer fabric as it slams against his spine.

The horrible pressure causes his body to groan as he’s pushed heavily against his back, his weak, tiny arms unable to stop the light motion of the girl’s fingertip from slamming him down against the sticky surface once more.

His mouth fills with the musky fluids mixing within the tight, heated space as he tries to scream for her to stop, his body feeling like it’s going to be bent in half, shoved into the waiting hole like a folded cardboard box being pushed into the trash.

Then, suddenly the finger slides back out from between her cheeks and it’s gone, as she shifts back into her sitting position.

The overwhelming weight of the soft flesh of her cheeks replaces it as the space goes dim and quickly becomes stuffy with the hot scent of her ass and the unmistakable odor of her excited womanhood once more. Dizzy and battered by the experience, he lays against the soft, warm flesh catching his breath as the rumbling sound of the Thea’s voice talking on the phone continues to resound throughout the area.

“I’m for real here Aurora- I haven’t even really tried pushing him inside yet or anything and this is already better than pretty much any vibe I’ve ever had. Like, it’s better than sex- it’s intoxicating, I’m like sweating here. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that it’s a living little guy struggling against my ass instead of like, a dildo or whatever, or like if this is just the superior way? Like- we should have made sex toys with little arms and legs this whole time or something. Girl- just trust me- I don’t know, but it feels good, really good, like he just belongs there.”

Aurora laughs at Thea’s obviously aroused rantings. Amused by the prospect of the supposedly magical items actually working, and at her friend’s already excitedly far-gone state she answers back teasingly.

“Hehe~ Oh wow Thea, I didn’t know you were such a dirty butt slut! Just listen to you! You should have told me you liked that sort of thing, God! You sound thirsty as fuck, girl. Also, though- calm down a bit, you’re just going to end up breaking your little toy if you keep it up you know. There’s no way he can survive being under that butt of yours for very long-“

Slowly realizing the actual weight of the event, and the prime opportunity at hand, Aurora continues.

“Do you even know like if he still has to breathe or whatever? Oh god- can you imagine how it must SMELL down there for him? Well… I guess that is what he gets for being a dirty panty sniffer though, I see what you mean now, it is pretty ironic, ha-ha. Ew- I bet the little pervert is probably enjoying it anyways... Ooh you should show me! Take a picture so we can show the girls! It’ll prove the stones really work! Plus- I want to see!”

Thea blushes brightly at the suggestion, giggling in response and then considering Aurora’s idea. It wasn’t actually a bad notion to document this moment for the group. After all they had all been given the stones at the same time and she might have been the first one to really test it out.

Plus, not like it would be the first time one of them has dropped a butt picture into the group chat anyways.

Thinking the idea sounded pretty fun and seemed like a good way to show the other girls what the weird devices were capable of, she stands up quickly off the bed, finishing her conversation with Aurora so she can use the phone more easily to take a picture of her little panty prisoner.

“Actually… you know what… yeah! Fuck it- I’ll do that. I bet the other girls will freak out when they see it too, it’s gonna blow their mind for sure. Hold up- I’ll talk to you on there or call you later- Let me get off the phone so I can set up the camera right. Yes- Yeah alright I’ll do it right away, I know. Okay, love yaaaa- bye bye!”

Hanging up the call, Thea shifts herself, looking around the area for the best way to take the picture. Deciding she can probably just prop her phone up in camera mode on her desk and bend herself over for the camera she puts the phone down.

Shaking her head and giggling to herself at the absurdity of the situation for a moment she presses the timer button on the device and grabs onto her ass with both hands.