- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Commission/Theresia Scene - Part 4)

Leaning over before the camera and making sure her butt is fully in view, she pushes it closer to the lens, allowing it to focus as she spreads her cheeks apart slowly.

Dylan feels the world shift around him again. Suddenly gravity surges against his body as the fabric pressing him into the wet surfaces of sticky flesh surrounding goes slack behind him. He clutches against the slippery, soft skin trying to hold himself in place as he realizes she’s standing up, seeing the view of the ground rushing by far below through the spaces where the panties fall away from her body.

Gasping for breath as another wave of fresh air fills the space, he dizzily searches his surroundings while her gigantic body moves for some hope of safe escape.

After letting the slightly sticky fabric snap away from the sweaty interior area within, she feels around with her fingertips for the tiny form of the shrunken man caught inside. Laughing to herself as her fingers pass over him, she pushes the small shape roughly up against the surface of her slippery rim, enjoying the feeling of his little body as she rubs him in slow circles over the sensitive space.

Screaming, Dylan feels his tiny body crushed beneath the impact of Thea’s huge fingertips. His mouth still open, and body flailing in a panic at the sudden assault, he’s unable to defend himself as he’s pushed towards the flexing rim once again.

His face collides with the rippling sticky surface and he feels the fingers stay on him this time, pushing through the thin fabric and dragging him across the wet rim of her asshole. Sweat and the greasy film covering the slick orifice coat his body and fill his eyes, mouth, and nose- choking him and burning his senses as his body is moved around the area at her mercy.

Pinching his tiny frame within the fabric between her fingers she feels his little arms pinned against his side and judges which direction he must be facing before making her final move to ensure her photo comes out right. Grasping the inch or two long form of the shrunken man between her fingers, she slowly turns his body and pushes him against the flexing hole under the sheer fabric of the panties.

Feeling part of his body slide into the slimy opening as it closes down tightly against him, she inhales deeply again, gasping as his tiny legs kick wildly around inside her.

Shaking his head in horror, Dylan desperately spits the viscous fluids from within his throat and nose, gasping for breath. The giant fingertips maneuvering him suddenly switch positions, grasping roughly onto his sides and crushing his limbs against his torso. He feels his skeletal structure groaning under the pressure yet is amazed as it doesn’t seem to crack or break.

He doesn’t have much time to consider whether this is a good thing or a bad thing as the grasping fingers slowly turn his body around in the enclosed space beneath the panties.

Being moved against his will, clutched tightly between the muscular, tree trunk sized forms of her fingers, he’s helpless to defend himself as she slowly begins to move his tiny body towards the eagerly opening entrance into her body.

Another wave of heated, moist air rushes out from within her, as this time her anus stays widely spread open, hungrily beckoning towards him as it twitches in anticipation. His legs are pushed against the wrinkled rim as he kicks against it and off of it trying to save himself from being swallowed into the dark recesses of the girl’s asshole.

Screaming like a crazed animal he struggles against her grasp, feeling the warm fluids spread across his feet, then his knees, then his waist as he’s slowly forced inside of her.

The heat is overwhelming, the burning surfaces of the interior walls of her ass carrying the temperature from within her body so closely that it almost feels as if it could melt his tiny limbs as they slap desperately against and slide across the sensitive tissue.

Reaching past the squishy flesh of her cheek, Thea grabs the fabric of the panties hanging from her ass between two fingers and pulls it aside. Revealing the tiny man stuck up to his waist in her butthole and hanging, obviously roughed up a bit and coated in the fluids from her body, towards the camera as it slowly counts down towards zero on the screen.

Pushing her butt closer to the camera to make sure it picks up a good image of the super tiny little guy, she turns her face to smile towards the camera as well, laughing at the sight of his battered, shrunken body and throwing up a hand sign for the picture.

The rippled mass of flesh suddenly shifts, going taut and tightening around his midsection. As the rim of her asshole grasps roughly against his torso while he screams for mercy, it knocks the wind out of his tiny body.

Disoriented and overwhelmed, he’s unable to do much more than dangle, dizzy and grasping towards the fabric of her panties as the wall of colored material is pulled aside to let in a blinding view of the light from outside.

Looking out from his sticky, battered position from between her cheeks, Dylan sees his own face staring back at him. Adjusting his eyes for a moment he realizes in shock what he’s looking at, a thick blush crossing his face even in his heavily violated position.

Staring from between Thea’s cheeks, as her panties are pulled aside, he gazes out at the surface of a cell phone screen brightly shining back towards him.

On the screen he sees the recorded image of himself, covered in a thick layer of filth and sweat from the girl’s treatment of him, his hair matted against his head, and his clothing ruined and torn.

The wretched, almost uncontrollable motion of his arms and hands which had been grabbing towards the fabric to try and pull himself out of the tightly grasping lips holding him, now just uselessly flailing in the open space between her spread cheeks towards the screen.

A look of madness crosses his eyes as he looks back at the image of himself, looking back at him- and the sight of Thea’s face far in the distance picked up by the camera, smiling and flashing a peace sign in the background, causes him to begin to scream again.

Shrieking like a trapped creature he flails his arms wildly, begging towards the camera for someone to help him, so save him from this hellish situation, this reality he’s found himself in.

“Say cheese! let’s celebrate the beginning of your new life, my little study buddy!~”

Thea says laughing in the distance, her voice shaking the flesh of her cheeks surrounding his tiny form within. As a beeping sound emits from the phone, a blinding flash bursts from it as the picture is taken.

Immortalizing the moment when Dylan’s world was changed forever, and his new life truly began.

Thea relaxes her body slightly. Giggling at the continued, extremely pleasurable sensation of the tiny man’s limbs moving inside of her.

Deciding she wanted to feel more, and unsure that the pictures the camera took as a burst would suffice for the other girls, she leans back and switches the camera to video mode. Smirking as she sees the image of her other hand’s fingers sliding down between her cheeks towards the tiny man within.

Clicking record and watching the video timer come up, she brings her hand back to pull her ass cheek aside, making sure the camera has a good view of what she’s about to do.

Seeing the black painted nails and her fingertips sliding across the soft skin of her butt cheek and making their way down towards him he shouts at her, slapping and pushing with his shrunken hands at the huge fleshy pillars.

The slow movement of her fingertip easily pushes his limbs aside, crushing down past his grasp to rest heavily against his head and shoulders. For a moment the warm fingertip gently caresses over his face, hair, and upper body, and he breathes a sigh of relief.

Maybe, he thinks, she’s just making sure he’s still there, and she’s finally decided he’s had enough. She’s probably just going to pull him out of here now, after giving him a bit of a scare and a nasty taste of what happens when you get on her bad side, he hopes.

Looking back towards the camera screen still facing him as he finishes his thought however, he feels his stomach twist into a knot.

Thea’s face was still smiling in the distance, past the view of her tanned ass in the camera, a look of sadistic pleasure spreading her lips into a long grin across her blushing face. The now recording notification was on the screen illuminating the dark space between her cheeks and his tiny form within.

Realizing that the worst was yet to come Dylan shouts towards the camera, fear cracking his voice as he struggles through the pain of her slick rim crushing his midsection.

“Please! Thea! Please! Let me go! I’m sorry about what I did! Please! Oh god- If anyone sees this- please, my name is Dylan Scott, I live at 746 West Pickman Lane! I have a life! A real life! I don’t deserve this- no one deserves this! It’s so awful in here, please! Please somebody! God- please help meeee!”

Dylan screams towards the camera as Thea’s giggles echo throughout the area, jiggling the surface of her cheeks as the sound reverberates through the tiny man’s body.

Fighting against the surface of her fingertip as it pushes down on him, he scratches at it finding no purchase across its flesh, and beats at it to no avail.

The crushing weight bares down on him slowly, and he feels the flexing rim swallow another portion of his body into it’s slippery grasp. As it stretches widely, he’s pushed until his shoulders and arms strain against it, shouting again in desperation as his limbs are sucked within.

Feeling the pressure crush down against him as the wrinkled hole goes taut once more it feels as if his arms should break but instead his bones simply groan under the force. His body is coated in a slick film of the mixture of sweat, fluids from within her body, and the flowing wetness from her sex carried into the area.

Thea moans in pleasure as she feels the tiny man’s entire body slide into her easily, and his little limbs desperately wiggling around within her. Looking at the camera she smiles again, doubling down on her efforts with her fingertip, making sure to push the shrunken pervert all the way inside.

The rippling mass surges up towards his neck, and head as the fingertip continues to crush down from above, feeding him into the dark, wet tunnel inside her. The liquids surrounding and flowing over him coat his mouth and nose, filling his senses and burning his eyes.

Musky odors flowing from within her body, combined with the excited aroma of her womanhood flow thick throughout the area as he struggles to breathe through the pressure crushing him and the hot air around him. He feels the passage within convulse against him and tighten around his torso and limbs.

His limbs kick and grasp wildly against the slick tissue of the sensitive walls inside her as he wriggles his shoulders and head trying to fight against the grasp of the slick rim closing over his tiny body. Her finger passes with his tiny form through the tight, slippery orifice pushing him fully into her ass.

As he feels himself slipping into the cavernous space within, he grabs desperately at the slippery fingertip to attempt to have some connection to the outside.

Feeling the squishy tissue walls give beneath his weight he’s unable to keep his balance however, and he slips and falls into a puddle of noxious fluids as the huge fingertip slides back out through the puckering gateway.

With a wet popping sound, the view of the outside world is sealed out of sight as the fingertip disappears and her asshole quickly sucks shut.

Gasping at the overwhelming sensation of the shrunken man being completely swallowed into her ass, Thea moans pleasurably, feeling at her asshole for a moment and enjoying the sensations washing throughout her body.

Turning back, she giggles quickly at the camera, holding back her arousal the best she can as she hits the end button.

Blushing to herself, she presses send on the picture and video into the group chat with the other girls seeing her screen quickly lighting up with surprised, heart and thumbs up emoji reactions as multiple people begin typing in unison.

However, satisfied that she’s done her part, Thea turns off her phone and tosses it aside.