- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wrote it up for a friend, decided it fits well here.

Pulling her new toy out of his matchbox bed, Sayame gets ready for her early morning flight. Dey, who was found by her the night before, was surprised to be snatched from his fresh lint blankets and unceremoniously dropped into a rather tired Sayame. Suddenly having to get used to the powerful stale sweat that wafted through the boot, he can only stare up through the shaft, waiting for her to finish getting ready.


Dressing out in her flight suit, she takes her socks from yesterdays and squeezes them a bit. Still damp, but not particularly dirty, still good to wear for another day. Sliding into her steel toed boots, she feels Dey get pushed along into the toe as she laces them up and steps off, jostling him around the confines.

Dey's light was cut off when her thick, black cotton socks entered the boot. Caught by one stray strand, he was dragged deeper into the boot, where fresh air never reached. Securely pushed into the insole by her weight, she steps off, ready to drive to the base. The drive itself was uneventful, just a couple taps of her toes every so often to feel Dey's struggles, the air conditioning not doing much to stifle the rising temperature.

Arriving on base, the gets fitted with her gear, zipping up the G-suit and harness, ready to head out for the day. Climbing into the cockpit, its almost as cramped at Dey's conditions, albeit the air is noticeably fresher and cooler. Strapping in six points, she starts up the engine and begins taxiing to the runway, Dey getting pushed into the now very sweaty socks with each push to the rudder pedals. Lining up on the runway, she throttles up for takeoff, jamming the right rudder to keep the plane straight, smothering Dey in heavy sweat and cotton.

Off the ground, she turns out to sea so she can practice aerobatics in peace without any ATC to worry about. All of her focus on flying the aircraft, she's all but forgotten about Dey, her mind fully occupied. Even his squirms go completely unnoticed, either the blows are cushioned by her socks or are just to weak to be felt by her bare skin through some holes left in them. Speeding along at 240 knots, she occasionally pushes on the rudders, giving slight bits of pressure on Dey with her toes.

Getting ready to start her practice, she starts with a light maneuver to get used to the G's, banking over and pulling 3 G's for a 10 seconds. As the G's come on, the weight on Dey gets heavier and heavier, enough pressure to his chest to stop him from inhaling, his lungs empty. Pulling back to straight and level flight, the pressure recedes from Dey, forcing him to gulp down as much sweat stained air as possible, some lint and grime from the boots insides being spit out once his breathing stabilized.

His brain now intoxicated by her foot musk, his squirms stop, seeming to try and enjoy the predicament and inhale as much of her steamy effort as possible. Meanwhile, Sayame is getting ready to turn over for a split S. Inverting the aircraft, she pulls the power back and lets the nose drop, descending rapidly and gaining speed. Approaching the water she holds the stick firmly to her chest, the G's piling up. Topping out at 6 G's, she recovers the aircraft and continues her flight. But for Dey, it wouldn't be that simple.

When she went inverted, Dey was left floating in the space between the insole and her foot, drifting around in space. When gravity came back to haunt him however, he found himself underneath the ball of her foot and the weight coming on fast. 140 pounds, 280 pounds, up and up till it topped out at 840 pounds of force compressing him into the insole. His body groaned and creaked for only a moment before it all went dark, his body quite literally pasted under her foot. For the rest of the flight, his remains would be mixed and spread with her sweat and foot, becoming one with the grime of her insole. Once back home, she remembered her little toy but upon closer inspection, he had met a fate just like many others.