- Text Size +

Several hours later, the family decided it was time to head home; they’d spent time relaxing in the sun, and then some time swimming around in the pool. The only thing left to do was to shower before they headed back, so they could wash off all the chlorine and other chemicals from the water.

“Gabi, go take your dad with you to wash up,” Gloria insisted, since she’d swam before tanning, so she’d already cleaned herself off earlier.

“Fine,” Gabi groaned, shoving her 3-inch tall dad in between her bikini-clad tits again and strutting off towards the pool’s showers. Hector expected his daughter to drop him off in the men’s bathroom while she went into the women’s, so they could each wash off in private, but was confused when she skipped past where he was expecting to go and headed straight into the women’s without dropping him off.

The pool wasn’t very busy today, so the rest of the bathroom was empty; just a father and his giant daughter. “Uh, honey?” Hector asked nervously, as Gabi headed towards the showers in the back of the bathroom and got into a stall. “Aren’t you gonna take me to the men’s bathroom to wash up?”

She sighed, as if the answer to the question was obvious and she hated having to answer him. “I’m not going into the guy’s bathroom, first of all, and second, it’s not safe to let you take a shower by yourself in a public place. What if someone stole you while you were by yourself?” She plucked him out his cleavage prison and set him down between her giant bare feet, right on top of the drain. “Like, shit, you’re almost tiny enough to fall down the holes in the drain cover,” she mocked. But before he could say anything in response, he craned his neck skyward and watched as his gigantic teenage daughter suddenly took off her bikini top, and then pulled down her bottoms. The giant swimwear fell to the ground in front of him as her humongous breasts broke free from their prison, and her shaved, barren pussy became on display for the anxious man. Her face remained expressionless, as if there was nothing wrong with stripping completely naked in front of her dad, and then she reached over and turned the shower on. The sudden spray of water roared to life, and Hector yelled out in fear as the giant droplets pelted his body, and the floor became like a whirlpool of swirling currents. Gabi reached down to rescue her father, raising him back up to breast level. “I forgot why you only take baths now,” she giggled, her first display of emotion coming after witnessing her father’s peril. Then she tugged at his little shorts and dropped them on the tile floor with her bikini, forcing her dad to be just as naked as her.

Gabi’s gigantic body was blocking the droplets from crashing into Hector as she held him close, so he didn’t argue with her as she began rubbing herself with her free hand to wash the chlorine off her body. But soon the hand that was holding Hector joined in, and he found himself being pressed against Gabi’s body, rubbing up and down and all around against the smooth, tanned surface of his teenage daughter’s skin. Needing to wash the frontside of her now, she turned around and moved closer to the shower head so her dad would be under the spray, but the water still trickled down her body as she started to rub her torso. Hector’s miniscule body found itself rubbing against his daughter’s massive boobs, and eventually against her giant nipples, as the water flowing down her body threatened to drown him and kept him from arguing back.

But suddenly the two of them heard a voice outside their stall. “Gabi?” The girl instantly recognized the voice of her friend Melissa, and she turned back around and stopping washing herself. “I know that’s you in there Gabi, I saw you head into the bathrooms and there’s nobody else here.”

“Yeah, it’s me,” Gabi replied. “My family dragged me along to the pool today, but we were just about to leave, sorry.” Hector didn’t dare say a thing; he didn’t want anyone to know that he had been showering naked with his daughter, even if it was against his will.

“Oh, that sucks,” the voice replied. “We were parking right as I saw you go in.” Then Melissa paused as she realized what Gabi had said. “Wait, your family? Does that mean your dad’s here?” She suddenly sounded a lot more excited, which worried Hector since Melissa knew that he had shrunken. “Cuz I walked by your mom on the way here and didn’t see him with her, she was just sitting alone waiting for you… Wait, is he in there with you now? Are you two showering together?!” But Melissa didn’t sound disgusted by the thought, she sounded enraptured by the idea instead. Hector turned around in Gabi’s palm and shook his head frantically; there was no way in hell that the other giant teenager could discover him here, it would be endlessly embarrassing for him. Luckily, his daughter took notice and seemed to heed her dad’s silent wishes.

“No, uh… yeah, I mean my parents both wanted me to come, but only my mom ended up taking me cuz she got worried last minute that it might be dangerous for him,” Gabi said, although her lying didn’t sound very convincing.

There was silence outside the stalls, before Melissa decided she wasn’t buying it. “I don’t believe you. Let me in, I wanna see.” Gabi actually started to panic now, as she was hoping that she’d get her friend to go away. As much as she appeared apathetic towards her dad, she still ultimately loved him when it came down to it, he was still her father. And the last time Melissa had come over their house, she’d almost broken Hector’s legs with how roughly she handled him.

“Uh, OK, one minute. Just let me put my bikini back on,” Gabi said, looking down to her father, silently sharing his sentiment that they couldn’t let Melissa find out he was here… or that Gabi had lied to her, which would only make things worse and possibly flare up a rumor. Gabi grabbed her bikini bottoms and quickly pulled them up her legs, and then picked up her top and put that on as well.

“Gabi?” Melissa asked, wondering how long it took to put on a bikini and what the holdup could be. Frantically looking down at her equally worried father, Gabi realized she had no other options and that there would be only one way to sneak her father past her friend. She closed her eyes, not even wanting to watch what she was about to do, then opened the front of her bikini bottoms and shoved her father inside her sex, before letting the thong snap closed again and unlocking the stall door.

It had all happened so fast for Hector; one minute he was standing on Gabi’s palm, and seconds later he found himself being squeezed by the insides of his young daughter. The idea of Melissa discovering him in the shower with Gabi had scared him, but if he had known the alternative was being thrust up his own daughter’s pussy, he would’ve picked the former. But it was too late now. He couldn’t even scream in anger, or for help, because he was too scared that his mouth might fill up with Gabi’s vaginal fluids, which were quickly increasing as his small 3-inch body started to stimulate the girl.

Gabi composed herself and opened the stall door, shrugging and looking bored again as if there had never been a little man with her in the shower the whole time. Melissa smiled, then peeked inside the empty shower room. “How do I know you didn’t put him in your bikini to hide him? Or your mouth? I know you guys haven’t seen me that much ever since I almost hurt him, I told you I was sorry.”

Gabi rolled her eyes and opened her mouth. “I’m not flashing myself to you Mel, but if there was a 3-inch man in my bikini then you’d be able to see a bump, or the outline of his body or something. See anything though?” Gabi fought to maintain her composure as she felt her dad squirming around inside of her, and she was worried she might get wet. She never would’ve imagined it would feel… like it was feeling. But she couldn’t turn back now. “Now I’ve gotta go cuz I don’t want my mom getting mad at me,” she insisted, brushing past Melissa on her way towards the bathroom exit.

“How do I know you didn’t put him… somewhere else?” Melissa asked with a smirk, knowing that Gabi understood what she was implying.

Gabi stopped, and turned around with a disgusted look on her face. “Fucking gross, Mel. He’s my dad.” And then she left the bathroom and headed towards her car to join back up with her mom.

Right before getting into the car, and luckily out of sight from Melissa now, Gabi deftly pulled open her bikini bottoms and fished out her dad before getting into the passenger seat. But she had her fingers pinched around the top and bottom of his head, so her thumb was pretty much holding his jaw shut and preventing him from being able to open his mouth to speak. “Got your father?” Gloria asked, as Gabi knew she would, so Gabi held up her little dad to show that she had in fact brought him back, but made sure to firmly keep her fingers pressed on his jaw to keep him from saying anything. “Good,” Gloria smiled, as Hector squirmed about with widened eyes, drenched in his own daughter’s fluids, unable to cry for help. But Gloria just assumed his wetness was from the shower, and he was too small for her to notice his eyes, so she turned away and started driving home as Gabi knelt down to the floor so she could discreetly deposit her father into her vagina again.

Once they arrived back home, Gabi practically burst out of the car door and ran inside and up to her room. Gloria laughed at how frantic she seemed, but assumed she was just thankful to be back home so she could have time to herself again. Except ‘time to herself’ was exactly what Gabi was about to get.

Running into her room and locking the door behind her, she breathed a sigh of relief as her heart was beating a mile a minute, worried that her secret would be discovered. She pulled down her bikini bottoms and reached her fingers into her pussy, practically dripping at this point. Her sex had stretched out on the road home, forcing her dad even deeper inside, so Gabi really had to reach to find his little legs and get him out. With panting breath, she held his little body upside down in front of her humongous face. “Well considering I just did you a massive favor by hiding you from someone I know you definitely didn’t want to see, I’d say it’s only fair if you return the favor for me.” It was obviously a shitty excuse, but she didn’t care, and she practically jumped onto her bed. “I’m sorry it has to be you dad,” she moaned, and started rubbing his naked body around on her clit. It kept ramming into his face, as his legs tickled against her outer lips. “But you’re the only shrunken person I know. And holy shit, I have never felt anything like you before,” she whispered coarsely, before shoving his frail body back into her hungry cavern. Before, in the bathroom, Hector had squirmed around in fear and surprise from his daughter’s inappropriate solution. But he was even more panic-stricken now, since Gabi didn’t actually need to send him back inside but was choosing to anyways. And his increased writhing only served to make his situation worse as it turned his young daughter on twice as fast. “Ohhhhhh…” Gabi moaned, at a loss for words at this brand new experience, as her dad was assaulted by the slippery, slimy walls of her interior as she rubbed him around, deep inside of her. “Thank you so much, I love you Dad…” she squealed, as the fingers of her other hand worked to stimulate her clit while her others continued to pull him in and out of her.

It was dark and hot and humid inside, and Hector felt like crying as his daughter, the girl he’d watched grow up over the years and who he’d raised to be the best woman she could be, sexually assaulted his entire body with the most intimate area of her anatomy and treated him as nothing more than a wriggling sex toy that was built to pleasure her darkest desires. He had tried his hardest to keep his mouth shut throughout the experience, but she was handling him so roughly that he couldn’t stop his mouth from accidentally getting pried open every once in a while, forcing more and more of his daughter’s juices into his mouth. It was acidic and slightly sour, but every time he tried to spit it out, it just let a little bit more in. He knew that just like how every person remembered the first time they lost their virginity, that for the rest of his life, even if this was the only time, he would always remember right now, these few excruciating minutes when his daughter handled him like a lifeless, worthless object, and stripped him of his humanity for just a few bleak and barren moments. Gabi knew she couldn’t scream or else her mom would hear her, so she bit her lip to keep herself at bay, and drew blood from how deep a cut she gave herself in order to keep the secret. It had barely been 2 minutes since she’d come into her room, but she felt her vagina start to twitch and her legs contract as she experienced the strongest orgasm of her life at the expense of her father’s limp, defeated body. She suddenly let her body go limp, unable to take it anymore, content to just lay on her bed and let the feeling wash over her. Realizing what had happened, Hector desperately crawled towards the exit of her hole and collapsed into a hot, glistening heap as he fell out of her pussy. But Gabi didn’t care anymore; the deed had already been done, and she’d gotten what she came for. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open and she looked down at her father, trembling helplessly between her legs. And they both knew that their relationship would never be the same again.

 

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

Thanks for checking out the story, I hope you enjoyed it! To check out more stuff from me you can head to my Patreon at http://patreon.com/jessajess99 :)