- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Hyper Pregnancy, Male Dick Growth, Giga Giantess 

“Are you sure this is a good idea Jen?” Mat asked his young wife. She frowned up at him as she popped her hip out in annoyance, looking up at him through her cute auburn bangs.


“For the last time babe, what do we have to lose? We’ve been trying for a baby for almost a year and nothing’s worked. At least this one’s different.” She shoved the pill into her husband’s hand.


“How though?” Mat looked at the tiny pill quizzically.  


“Cause this is something we both take. The site said the first effects should start by the next morning so keep a lookout.” Jen casually swallowed her pill without any water, something that always gave Mat the shivers.


“Alright….bottom’s up I guess.” Mat took his pill with some water, like a normal, sane human, and then the pair went to bed. 

That night Mat dreamt of his wife. At first she looked like her usual self. A short petite woman of 5’1 with shoulder length hair and bright green eyes. But slowly she began to change. She started filling out, first around her chest and then her thighs and hips as well. As she did she started inching taller, slowly approaching his 6’2. It wasn’t a lot, but it was noticeable. He started to feel something else too, a tightening around his crotch. He looked down to see his penis creeping down his pant leg, further than it ever had before. 

Suddenly he was overcome with a sharp sense of euphoria. The feeling escalated every second as his body grew warmer and warmer. There was a pressure on his chest and a soft, rhythmic thudding.

It was then that Mat woke up to find Jen riding his dick like a cowgirl on crack. Still dazed and half asleep he took several seconds to fully take in the situation. 


“Jen? What are you doing? What-” He was cut off by his own orgasm, one far more intense than he’d ever felt before. He could actually feel the cum draining from his balls and shooting out of his dick.


“Oooooooh F U C K!” Jen shouted at a volume beyond anything Mat would have thought possible. “That….huff….that was amazing babe!” She slowly rolled off his still stiff member to lay beside him.


“Y-yeah….I just wish I’d been awake for most of it.” Mat was fighting the urge to fall back asleep after his record setting ejaculation felt like it had drained more than just his testicals. He looked away from his wife back to his penis, which was still standing tall. “Uh....Jen...do I look….bigger to you?” Jen, who was still catching her breath, looked over as well.


“You know? You do. What are you normally like 6 ½ inches? That’s easily over 8. Maybe even 9.” As she said this, Mat's cock throbbed and stretched noticeably longer at the same time there was an audible gurgle from his testicals as they seemed to inflate between his legs. 


“What the fuck!?” Mat sat up hurriedly. “Jen what the fuck was in that shit?” He looked at his wife with a panicked expression. 


“Oh, re-laaaaax babe. Maybe this is our big break. You can’t possibly fail to plant a baby in me with a dick like that!” She sat up and leaned over Mat’s leg to get a closer look at his engorged dick. It was now that Mat noticed that he wasn’t the only one who’d changed.


“Jen….do me a favor and stand up will you?” 


“Huh?” Jen was preoccupied with her new friend. 


“Just stand up.” Mat insisted, gripping her by the shoulders. 


“Fine.” Jen sighed and complied. Mat stood with her so they were face to face. 


“I knew it….” He mumbled. Before him was not the tiny, skinny woman he’d married just a year ago. This Jen was easily 5’6, maybe even slightly taller, and her perky B cups had been replaced with full and juicy Ds. Not to mention her hips and thighs which were now positively curvy. “Jen….this , fertility drug or whatever, has some crazy side effects!” 


“I know! Don’t I look great!” Jen grinned and twirled in a circle. “You look good too babe!” She added, looking hungrily at his crotch. 


“Aren’t you the least bit concerned?” Mat pleaded. For the first time Jen looked exasperated. 


“No. Mat. I’m not. And you know why? We’ve tried everything and nothing even made me feel like it might work. But this? This is already doing something. And even if the only thing we get out of this is bigger tits and a monster dong that’s still more than anything else gave us. So. Get back in bed. Shutup. And let. Me. Enjoy it.” She puncticated the last few words by pushing Mat gently towards the bed, toppling him on her final utterance. Mat was caught so off guard by her little speech, he didn’t even notice how much stronger she’d become. 

The rest of the night was spent having the most intense sex of both of the couple’s lives. They tried, or rather Jen insisted on trying, every position known to man, woman and several only known to catholic priests and nuns who insist that “They’ve never had sex, really why would you sugest such a thing?” Every time one of the two climaxed their bodies would change. Growing, molding into the perfect fertility pair. Mat was trying to keep track of the changes but it all happened far too fast. He lost count of the length of his dick somewhere around 18 inches and of Jen’s breasts around the K cup range. After nearly 10 hours, finally they succumbed to fatigue. And for the next 12 hours, they slept. 


Mat woke sometime around 6pm, the whole concept of a proper sleep schedule out the window. 


“Jen? Where are you?” He mumbled as he slowly stood out of bed. 


“In the kitchen! Making breakfast….er….Dinner!” He heard Jen shout from downstairs. Upon standing Mat immediately felt the strange sensation of wearing an anchor around his waist. 


“What the?” He looked down groggily at his feet. “HOLY MOTHER OF-!” Was all he could say before words escaped him. The first thing he noticed was his cock. Even flaccid as it was, it was nearly twice as long as his legs and almost three times as thick. It had flopped at his feet and was coiled like some kind of obese python. The next thing he saw were his testicals. Each one was nearly the size of a beach ball and, failing to fit between his legs, were sitting atop his thighs like a pair of giant fleshy bongos.


“Don’t be so dramatic.” A large voice spoke from outside the bedroom door and Mat looked up for his second shock of the day. He watched as Jen ducked under their doorway. There was an audible groaning sound as her massive ass and thighs pressed through the narrow passage, which Mat noticed was already cracked and bowed likely from when she first exited the room. It wasn’t just her lower half either. Both her shoulders and breasts were wider than the doorframe. Her breasts were soft enough that they could squeeze through without trouble but she had to turn sideways to get her shoulders through without tearing the frame from the wall. As she entered the room propper and stood to her full height, her head scraping the 10 foot ceilings, Mat noticed her largest feature. 

Jen was clearly pregnant. But not normal pregnant. No, she looked to be about….48 months along? Meaning that her baby bulge was massive, it was almost as large as Mat himself, cock, balls and all. And it was moving. Mat could have sworn that he could see her stomach pulsing and gurgling as it swelled slowly larger. This was confirmed when he heard a soft *thud* and looked up to see his wife’s head leaving a dent in the ceiling. 


“Oopsie!” Jen covered her mouth and giggled like a school girl. 


“Jen….what the….what is happening….?” Mat was finding it difficult to force words out of his permanently agape mouth.


“What do you mean silly? We did it! We’re pregnant!” Jen smiled broadly as she approached. She only needed two steps to cross the distance from the door to the bed. “Buuuuuuuut…..” She trailed off as she stood in front of Mat, her eyes glinting down at him.


“B-but what?” 


“But, we could be more pregnant….” 


“What do you me-” Mat tried to respond but as if hearing Jen’s words and striving to obey his massive dick surged, going from flaccid to partially hard in an instant. The sudden drain of blood nearly knocked Mat off his feet as his balls joined in, swelling larger.


“You know!” Was all Jen said as she reached down to lift Mat and throw him onto the bed. 


“Jen….wait….” Mat tried to plead but was cut off once again by his own dick. Now fully hard it was taller than he was and stood at attention, ready to receive Jen’s gaping vagina.


“Too late babe!” Jen giggled as she lowered herself onto her husband. The bed creaked and moaned with her weight before giving in entirely. Somehow all of Mat’s nearly 7 foot cock slipped into his wife’s pussy as his testicals approached the size of bean bags. Mat came instantly. But something was different this time. This time it didn’t stop. As he ejecaulated what must have been gallons of cum into Jen’s womb both his dick and testicals steadly grew larger. Jen did the same. She was inching taller and taller all the while her breasts and hips flared out. But what grew the fastest was her already gargantuan belly. Mat couldn’t tell if it was filling up with his semen or something else entirely but it quickly surpassed him in mass and as it grew out started approaching the ceiling. Jen was leaning back now, her legs reaching clear across the room as her head burst through the door frame. Mat, for his part, was attached to her crotch, completely unable to pull himself away. There was a loud groan, followed by a crash as they fell through the second floor.

Jen’s feet crashed through the far wall of the house while her head and arms did the same on the opposite end. Her stomach surged upwards taking the top floor of the house with it,  like some kind of fragile hat. The whole neighborhood was subjected to Jen’s earth shattering moans of pleasure as she swelled ever larger. The last thing Mat saw before he passed out was Jen rolling on her side, her titanic belly crushing several blocks of houses. 


When Mat finally woke the first thing he saw almost seemed normal. Jen filled his field of vision and she was looking lovingly down at her chest, cradling something. He almost believed he was looking at her laying in their bed, until the scale of what he was seeing finally hit him. He was lying on what appeared to be Jen’s thigh, looking up what must have been several hundred feet at his wife’s face.


“Oh! Daddy’s awake! Say hi Daddy!” Jen drew her attention away from whatever was in her arms to smile down at Mat. Mat was about to reply until a small face peaked over Jen’s arm. It wasn’t a baby face like he might have expected, though he wasn’t expecting anything normal at this point, it looked to be the face of a young woman with long brown hair and bright green eyes. Almost like a younger version of Jen. There was a white fluid dripping from the woman’s mouth as she smiled down at Mat.


“Hi daaaaaddy!” She said coyly as she whipped her mouth. 


“I’m going to let you two officially meet!” Jen said cheerily. With one hand she gently lifted Mat from her thigh and placed him on the ground. His now hundreds foot long cock with mansion sized testicals didn’t seem to bother her at all, though Mat found it a strange sensation to be standing atop….himself. He tried to look over the edge of his balls to see the ground but they were far too wide. 

The woman, who Mat could only assume was actually his daughter, climbed down herself and Mat realized that her face had only seemed tiny because it was so far away. If Jen was around 1,500 feet tall, this woman must have been more than a thousand.  Her feet landed on either side of Mat’s cock, crushing several houses in the process. She bent at the waist to get as close to Mat as possible, cupping her breasts with one arm to prevent them from swinging into her face. She brushed aside her hair with the other and puckered her massive lips to place a kiss atop Mat’s balls, roughly over the position he was standing. Her lips were so huge that she could have engulfed their entire house in them, were it still standing. The pressure of her mouth on Mat’s balls caused his cock to twitch and swell slightly as it hardened. 


“Oh?” The woman giggled. “Is that for me?” She stood to look up at Jen, who nodded. 


“Make me some granddaughters!” 

 

Mat swallowed hard. Well….he had always wanted a BIG family.