- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Amazon, breast expansion, domination , muscle growth

Mitch adjusted the finishing touches on his Joker costume. It had all come together perfectly and once Jean, his girlfriend, finished changing into her Harley Quinn costume they were going to blow this con wide open! 

“Jean! Babe, are you almost done? The bus is gonna leave in like 15 minutes.” He called into the hotel bathroom where his girlfriend had been fussing over her outfit for the past half hour. 

“I’m almost done!” She yelled back, through the closed door. “Just….promise you won’t be mad?” 

“Mad? Why would I be mad?” Mitch raised an eyebrow at no one. A force of habit. As he spoke the bathroom door swung open. 

“Because I know I promised but….” Jean spoke slowly as she stepped from the room wearing a distinctly not Harely Quinn outfit. “I’ve always wanted to wear this.” She gestured to her outfit. It was a faithful recreation of a mid 80’s female barbarian armor set. Complete with skimpy fur bikini and a fur half skirt that left her right thigh completely bare. Her long black hair hung loose over her shoulders and had been intentionally made to look wild and unkempt. The whole piece was tied together with a fake deer skull headdress and a pair of leather stiletto boots. It looked great on her, but Mitch was always one to complain. 

“Aw but babe, we were supposed to match!” He pouted, almost mockingly. 

“I know, I know but this is still good! You look amazing and so do I so it’s still a win win!” Jean stepped closer to gently hold her boyfriend's hands. 

“Well….you look okay….” Mitch mumbled. 

“What?” For the first time there was a note of annoyance in Jean’s voice. 

“I mean, you of course look great….” Mitch backpedaled slightly, “but the costume really doesn’t match your body type. I mean, who ever heard of a 5’3 Amazon barbarian? You don’t exactly fit the image, ya know?”

“Oh really? Pray tell, oh great arbiter of appropriate cosplay, what am I missing?” Jean stood back and folded her arms, doing her best to articulate her displeasure. Mitch swallowed and closed his eyes in mock concentration, placing a hand on his chin to emphasize his seriousness. 

“Well, for one thing you’re too short. I’d say in order to cosplay a convincing barbarian you need to be at least 6’4 preferably taller.” As he spoke Jean’s body began to change. She slowly stretched taller, she soon matched Mich at 5’10 in her heels but she didn’t stop there. Higher and higher her head rose, up to 6 feet and beyond. Before long she was comfortably looking down at the top of Mitch's head from her lofty height 6’10 in her shoes. 

“And of course you need muscles. Every barbarian’s gotta be able to at least bench over 200 if not more. Plus they should be totally shredded.” Once again Jean’s body morphed at Mitch’s words. Her shoulders grew broader, eclipsing his own, while her arms packed on massive biceps. Her pecs stretched her bikini to its limits while her thickening thighs shifted her skirt. Even her quads grew dramatically, soon dwarfing even Mitch's biceps. And of course her fully exposed stomach rippled with hard, defined abs. 

“And finally, well, if you’re gonna be a female barbarian you should be at least an F cup, preferably larger. And your ass should match.” You know the drill, Jean’s chest puffed up, swelling passed all the early letters of the alphabet. Finally settling on a cool K cup, easily larger than Mitch’s upper torso. At the same time her ass grew larger and rounder than it already was, forming into a perfect peach shape. There was enough ass back there to balance a tea set. 

“Of course all that being said, it never hurts to be even bigger than all that. You know, to really fit the image? There are a handful of women who could pull off all that other stuff but if you really want to blow away the competition, bigger is always better.” Mitch opened his eyes just in time to see Jean grow in front of him. Her head passed the 7 foot mark and approached the 8 foot ceilings. Her entire body swelled with thick, amazonian muscle that put world class athletes to shame, all the while maintaining her soft, femanin outline. Her breasts grew to the size of large beach balls, obscuring her face from Mitch’s dwindling perspective, while her ass expanded in all directions. When she finally finished growing, her head lightly brushing the hotel room ceiling, she bent at the waist to look Mitch in the eye. Her hair cascaded around his head, encompassing him in a curtain of ebony silk. His crotch twinged at the sight of her large, perfect face mere inches from his own.

“You’re so silly Mitchy, I was born to fit this cosplay.” She licked her red, pillowy lips mere inches from Mitch’s nose as she glared hungrily down into his eyes. “You said the bus leaves in 15 minutes? I think we have time to play a little before then, hmmm?” Mitch could only nod, his voice trapped in his throat as he stared up at his towering girlfriend. “Good boy.” She whispered. She lifted him up and tossed him over her shoulder as she walked towards the bed, careful not to slam his head into the ceiling as she did so. 

She tossed him unceremoniously onto the bed, ripping his costume off in one swift motion, exposing his cock. 

“Jean wait.…” Mitch tried to protest. 

“No waiting, tiny man. Jean wants snu snu!” She placed herself over Mitch, the bed creaking under her immense weight. Once again Mitch found himself surrounded by her dark hair as she leaned over him, placing a large, wet kiss on his lips. Her titanic breasts enveloped his abdomen and rib cage,  pressing him deeper into the mattress. He tried to push her off, to lessen the immense pressure on his body, but was completely unable to affect her massive frame. “Mmmm, I love it when you try to fight back!” Jean growled through their kiss. She forced her tongue down Mitch’s throat, as if in an effort to subdue him. It worked. Mitch already knew he wanted her. Goddamn he’d never wanted her so much in his life. At first he’d been a little scared, of her size, her strength and of course of her sudden domineering attitude. But now that fear melted away into desire. He reached up and placed his arms around Jean’s neck, fully embracing her. She purred with delight as she lowered her waiting womanhood onto his erect penis.

She was gentle, despite her great size and overwhelming strength. Mitch never felt like he was in any danger. Of course, he was just along for the ride. Before he had always initiated and taken charge during sex. Now, any effort of his to change positions was easily ignored. Jean was in full control of the pace and flow of their lovemaking. She didn’t even wait for him to follow her lead, she simply moved him where and when she wanted. 

She ended their session laying on her back, the back of her head held in her hands, one leg straight and the other bent up while Mitch lay on her chest, quietly sucikling her massive teat. They lay like that for some time before Jean sat up, causing Mitch to slide helplessly off her chest. She stood and stretched, not fully as that would put both her arms and her head through the ceiling. She buttoned up her bra and skirt and turned to look down at her tiny boyfriend. 

“Well? Get ready. The bus leaves in 5 minutes and I don’t want to be late.” She winked down at him and strode towards the door, ducking through to wait in the hallway. Oh man Mitch thought this is gonna be the best con ever!