- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for all the support on the story so far! Things are starting to ramp up for our poor protagonist, a.k.a you...

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Tifa was a beautiful young woman in so many ways, but she had never looked like more of a monster than she did in this moment. Her figure loomed over you like a building, and you could feel her fingers curled taut around your body, ensuring that your small self wasn't going anywhere.

 

“What's the matter? You look so scared...” she purred, and squeezed your body just a bit, toying with you. You cringed, it wasn't painful for you, but the pressure was an eerie reminder of just how little it would take if she really did want to crush you.

 

“Please...please let me go...” you found yourself begging. Begging. This was the lowest moment of your life, because you never begged for anything! You were a tough guy...right?

 

“You know what I love about this?” Tifa brought you right up before her huge brown eyes, which crossed a little just to look at you in the confines of her fist, “You'd normally be so brave, but right now you're so small. You know that you can't do anything against me...so you're starting to get scared.”

 

“I-I'm not scared!”

 

You blurted it out in sudden fury, and she just smiled ominously. Something about the combination of that sweetly beautiful face, and the looming threat of what she could inflict upon you, was almost nauseating.

 

“Oh really~?”

 

Tifa suddenly pinched your leg and flipped you upside down. The world spun, blood rushed to your head and you gasped with shock as you found yourself hanging over the floor, which was now miles away. It was crazy to think that this drop, which would usually only have been as tall as your leg, was now enough to kill you instantly.

 

“Should I~?”

 

Tifa teased, and swung you back and forth lightly, making you cry out without a choice:

 

“NO! Okay, STOP!”

 

“...” Mercifully, in a sense, she did, and you were turned back upright again. Tifa raised you before her chest this time, and poked it forward a bit, startling you with the sight of her cleavage. That deep dark chasm between her breasts was enough to swallow you up. You envisioned yourself falling so deeply within it that you might never be able to get back out again. Each pale, smooth mound was like a hill you could climb.

 

“Don't think I didn't notice all the times you stared at me here...” Tifa uttered, and her free hand came up to squeeze one of them, massaging it teasingly in front of you. Just the way she made them jostle together with those motions was a reminder too, that she could crush you between them if she wanted. Compress you like crumpling paper, only it would be a little more messy.

 

You swallowed thickly, and glanced up at her.

 

“I...might have looked...once or twice...”

 

And who could blame you?

 

“Acting like a pervert in my own establishment...how should I punish you for that, hmm?”

 

Tifa suddenly started lifting you closer to that cleavage, and you panicked, your legs instinctively recoiling up as if you could stop yourself from going any further. It was enough to make her bite her lip, seeing you like that. The way you were so frightened was a turn on.

 

You might have been a big tough sort of guy, but she'd always had fantasies about shrinking you down for as long as you'd been coming here. Keeping you as her tiny little pet, was arguably her greatest desire of all...

 

“In you go~” she giggled, and you panicked, yelling again.

 

“No-!”

 

Tifa ignored your plea and hovered you over her breasts momentarily, before letting go of your body. You plummeted down like a weight and plunged in between her tits, immediately surrounded by warm, plush flesh, and the scent of her body overpowering your senses. Slipping deeper and deeper still, you reached up desperately to try and grasp onto her skin, attempt to help stop your descent, but it was no use. You couldn't escape...

 

“Since you love it so much, I think that's right where you belong~”

 

Tifa looked down at you with that same smile as before, observing how your body was now stuck in the middle, stranded helplessly. You clawed at her boobs but they were holding you hostage too effectively, you had no way out of this.

 

“...”

 

Tilting her head, she grabbed her other tit as well, and started to slowly press them together. A panicked wheeze escaped you as she started to suffocate you with her own body, her face vanishing from view as darkness filled your vision. All around you was her skin, building up just the slightest sheen of sweat, which unfortunately did little to help you wiggle your way out. Her heartbeat was like thunder in your ears, pounding inside her ribcage.

 

On the outside, Tifa was turning red. Just the sight of this, just knowing that somewhere in that now thin crack, you were trapped, was making her more excited than anything she had ever experienced before. She wondered how she had never done this before. If only she had known that it would feel this amazing...

 

She really could do whatever she wanted to you right now. Your body was nothing but a toy for her. Her mind ran wild with ideas, as she started feeling up her breasts for the sake of her own pleasure too, her nipples turning rigid.

 

Her panties were getting wet...