- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of pure smut here folks. Browsing Reddit left me with an inspiration from a particular poster who posited the possibilities of puny people pushed passed her posterior.

Rated X, for sexy bits, anal vore, entrapment, F/fm, 1-3in, 3-6in.

As always, please enjoy!


Once, Estelle would have never even considered the best way to shove another human being into a third’s anus. The very concept of her current task, a task she had become alarmingly familiar and comfortable with, would have simply been so far outside the realm of reality that she wouldn’t have even been able to formulate an opinion without the aid of time and some considerable hallucinogens.


Javier struggled against her. He always struggled. The first few times, he’d even managed to slip out of her grip once or twice with a mixture of fighting and pulling on her heartstrings. The man who had been her boyfriend, now just another toy in Gabriella’s toybox, albeit one a step lower than Estelle in the hierarchy, had begged, and pleaded, and bargained, only to attempt a desperate dash once he’d managed to snake his way out of Estelle’s hands. The threat of disappointing Gabriella had overridden Estelle’s sympathy, and she’d chased Javier down, tackled him with no regard for his safety, dragged him back, and fulfilled her task.


His fighting now, so many weeks into their enslavement, was familiar enough to Estelle, and she was much more experienced with preventing his escape, and with forcing him into their mistress’s waiting hole. Tears poured down his face, contorted into a wailing visage of horror, dread, and misery. Once, that pitiable mien and wailing would have had a much greater effect on Estelle. Today, it just made her want to work faster.


Estelle dragged Javier’s flailing form, less than a third her own in height and much, much lighter, between Gabriella’s legs. Their mistress lay face down on her bed, with her legs spread, and her hands gripping her ass cheeks and spreading them wide, to better facilitate what was coming. Gabriella has been as gracious as she ever was and spread a dollop of lube at the entrance to her rectum, but other than that, left Estelle to do the work. As Estelle approached, Gabriella’s deep black fingernails stood out against her skin, digging into what could best be described as a voluptuous ass, and presenting a ready receptacle for Javier’s punishment.


"Don't keep me waiting, pet…" Gabriella ordered. "Unless you'd care to join him for the weekend?"


Once, when they had been recently shrunk, Estelle had resisted this very task. In her misplaced mercy she had hesitated and Gabriella had noticed. Estelle's punishment, for failing to heed her mistress's orders fast enough, had been to accompany Javier deep inside Gabriella as she went about her day. The crushing pressure, the suffocating heat, the blinding darkness, and all of that would have been miserable enough without the smell.


Estelle shook herself out of the flashback and approached her mistress's cheeks. Her mistress had been clear, Javier was to go in headfirst and be pushed too deep to escape without assistance. Without further hesitation, Estelle reached down and hoisted Javier up. He was too small to reach Gabriella's waiting hole on his own, but Estelle could lift him to it. Estelle dragged Javier up between Gabriella’s spread cheeks, despite his fighting. He’d given up trying to appeal to her mercy, but was still weeping as Estelle grabbed the back of his head. Estelle’s hand completely eclipsed the back of Javier’s head as she aligned his face with its destination, Gabriella’s rectum.


Javier was able to scream one last protest before Estelle shoved his head in, muffling him into almost silence. There was something in Estelle’s stomach that turned as she buried her hand up to the wrist, and Javier’s head as well, into Gabriella’s rectum. Estelle could feel Gabriella's sphincter twitch and her mistress's moans floated over her. For a moment, Estelle was horrified as it seemed Gabriella's fingers might let her cheeks slip and come crashing together around her, but the fingernails held and the massive cheeks eclipsing Estelle's vision merely jiggled as Gabriella savored the sensations of Javier's resistance.


With his head in, Estelle used her other hand and pressed his shoulders against their mistress's sphincter. He was trying to brace himself with his hands against the glistening skin of their captor, but Estelle knew that wouldn't help him. With a small pop, she pulled her hand out of Gabriella's hole, leaving Javier's head in it, and put both hands under his armpits. With a mighty shove, Estelle thrust Javier's shoulders through Gabriella's brown ring. The wider breach elicited a moan of pleasure and before Estelle could move, Gabriella's hands let go of her cheeks.


The giantess's ass came crashing together and pinned Estelle in place. It had been hot standing next to Gabriella's ass, but being smothered between her cheeks was another matter entirely. The jiggle of the cheeks earlier was gone, and in it's place was a smothering, tone ass that squeezed Estelle harder than anything she'd ever experienced.


The crushing hug from Gabriella's cheeks only lasted a moment before her mistress spread her cheeks again, but the sudden impact and pressure left Estelle disoriented as the light and, relatively, cool air came back to Estelle.


"Hey! Get to work, back there!" Gabriella said. "The sun isn't going to last forever!"


Estelle shook her head and resumed. The massive ass-clap hadn't dislodged Javier in anyway, his shoulders still stuck into Gabriella's anus. Estelle rushed forward and shoved him deeper in, her hands pushing him by the ass. In one, great push, everything but Javier's legs were swallowed up into Gabriella's rectum.


Gabriella's shuddering moan didn't slow Estelle at all. Estelle pushed deeper against Javier, her hands and wrists and forearms disappearing with Javier's thighs into Gabriella. A quick, sucking sound followed as Estelle pulled her hands out and grabbed Javier's flailing ankles. Holding the legs still, Javier's fight became more violent inside Gabriella and her ass slipped a bit through her fingers.


"If you don't fucking get him in there in five seconds, I'm going to shove you in after him!" Gabriella said.


Estelle wasted no time as she pushed forward, holding Javier's ankles and ramming him into Gabriella's waiting hole. The thrust was strong enough to bury all of Javier up to his ankles in Gabriella’s rectum. The only thing remaining outside of Gabriella were Javier’s wiggling feet. Estelle seized each foot and pushed again. Her own hands disappeared into Gabriella’s rectum up to her elbows as she shoved her ex-boyfriend as deep into her mistress as Estelle could manage. Estelle panicked for a brief moment as she felt Gabriella’s sphincter clench around her arms. Gabriella had experienced the strength of her mistress’s holes in the past, and knew that if this went on too much longer, she might very well be stuck inside Gabriella with Javier. Estelle braced her feet against the darker skin next to the sphincter and pushed with all her might against Gabriella, popping free and falling away from her mistress’s ass.


Gabriella sighed and let go of her cheeks just as Estelle cleared them. Estelle scrambled to get out from under Gabriella as the titanic woman shifted up on her knees.  Even as she shuffled backwards, away from Gabriella, Estelle had a clear view of Gabriella pulling out her favorite glass plug. The plug went to her ass and Estelle caught Gabriella's eyes watching her as Gabriella worked. Gabriella smiled as she pushed the tip of the glass plug into her hole behind Javier.


Gabriella had shown an expertise with her butt plugs, and had no difficulty as she slowly sank the glad cone into her ass. The plug, almost as large as Estelle herself, slowly disappeared into Gabriella, and for a few moments, Estelle could hear the pleading of Javier deep inside her. But as the widest part of the plug sank out of view, the last of Javier's cries were completely silenced.


The plug finally cleared the widest part, and Gabriella's rectum clenched down on the neck, preventing the plug from going into her any further. Gabriella sighed and sat up straight, towering over Estelle as she did. Gabriella looked over her shoulder, at her own ass and at Estelle. Gabriella kneaded her ass cheeks, savoring the feeling of the bulbous plug, and the squirming of Javier's desperation inside her.


Gabriella ignored Estelle as she climbed off the bed and left the tiny woman as she walked to her closet. She selected a pink two piece bikini. She donned the top of the bikini and then looked back to Estelle as she stepped into the bottom, with each leg, flexing her ass for Estelle to see Javier's unwitting prison.


With her bikini on, Gabriella walked back to the bed. Every step closer to Estelle reminded Estelle that while Javier was the smallest among them, Gabriella was still an unchecked titan to Estelle. Estelle didn't even struggle when Gabriella reached down and picked her up. Gabriella's fingers wrapped around Estelle's body and lifted her up to look Gabriella in the face.


"Not a bad job, but don't think you're done." Gabriella said with a smile. "I'm going sunbathing, and you're going to be applying the oil. If even one spot on me is burned, you'll wish you were shoved up my ass with him."


Estelle didn't get a chance to respond as Gabriella dropped her arm and began to make her way out to the pool. As she swung in Gabriella's hand, Estelle resigned herself to her mistress's service, content with the knowledge that her mistress's apathy was preferable to disappointment.

Chapter End Notes:



I'm sure he'll be fine in there.
Thank you again for reading!