- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone!

Depravity and debauchery ensue below, so be wary.

Rated X, violence, entrapment, unbirth, anal vore, transformation, all the mostly bad things!

Enjoy!

<><><>

<><><>


Stephanie laughed as she typed in the words…


"I don't know…" she mimicked her own typed words as she typed. "I've never really done this kind of thing before."


She rolled over on her back on her bed and paused her communication with some pseudo-anonymous guy through the app as she reached into the drawer of the nightstand next to her bed. It took a bit of fishing to find what she was blindly feeling for. Her fingers felt her beads, a wand, a couple of bullets, and finally, she found the desired toy. The dildo came out of the drawer with a clatter as she pulled it from among the other toys in her 'by the bed' collection.


She held the dildo up to her face and smiled at the shrunken woman inside. At one point, the tiny woman with a horrified expression on her face, had been an annoying classmate of Stephanie's. Stephanie had been forced to partner up with her for a project, and over the course of two weeks, chipped away at her inhibitions until the grating overachiever had handed Stephanie her phone and unknowingly gave Stephanie the ability to seal her away into a sex toy indefinitely.


"Did you hear that?" Stephanie asked through her giggles. "I've never done this kind of thing before"


Four hours later, Stephanie's plan was coming together nicely. Her latest victim had been tricked into handing her full control, and after dooming him to a slightly slower shrinking and a lifetime of nigh-immortality, Stephanie had blindfolded him with her panties and managed to tie his hands to the headboard with his own trousers. A sock from her laundry basket made an effective gag as she drove her former classmate, now her favorite dildo, into the man's ass again and again.


With every thrust, Stephanie had to reassert her grip on his hips. Even though he'd given up fighting her minutes ago, his shrinking was just quick enough to make keeping a grip on him an active task. But as he shrank, it also became easier and easier to slam him back onto her classmate-dildo.


His shrinking form slipped free of the bonds holding him to the headboard relatively quickly, but by that point he was far too powerless to do anything to stop Stephanie as she continued to rail him with a kind of berserk abandon. All he could do was watch as each thrust of her hip produced a larger and larger bulge in his gut, until the living dildo she violated him with was almost as large as his entire torso, and then, very shortly thereafter, larger. Stephanie switched to one hand, gripping her new cocksleeve with one hand and pumping him up and down the shaft of her dildo as he continued to shrink down to his final size, an appropriately thinly-stretched living condom, animated over the already wriggling form of her classmate-dildo.


A quick slip of a few buckles and the strap on rig came undone, releasing the dildo with it, leaving the warm, squirming gestalt sex toy Stephanie had engineered in her grasp. Stephanie knew from interrogating her other toys that being stretched rubber thin like that was an impossibly surreal experience, the eyes in particular didn't work the way they did as relatively round orbs, and all vision was distorted.


What remained, in fact what was heightened due to being stretched out like a condom, was the sense of touch. Every nerve in the body at the surface, everything feeling at a hundred percent. Stephanie brough the pair up to her mouth and pressed her lips into the shaft of the dildo, enjoying the feeling of the woman’s struggling under the man’s squirming and his tiny limbs flailing in panic, confusion, and horror, and the warmth that they brought with being living things.


Stephanie knew she didn’t have much time, but there was prep work to do before the final member of her planned orgy arrived, and if either of the toys in her hand could see, they would be greeted with her open mouth as she plunged the two toys deep into her throat. Instantly, Stephanie knew she'd made the right decision. While her throat was a poor analogue for what she had planned, it did confirm that sheathing one unwilling toy inside another yielded amazing results in both textures and motion as she could feel both of them come energetically alive inside her.


The doorbell rung, and Stephanie quickly pulled the dildo out her mouth, gagging and gasping with delight as it popped free of her lips while she seized her phone just in time to see the message from her final participant pop up on the screen. She gleefully texted out a response, while her new favorite playthings writhed against her thighs in her lap.


"Walk around to the back door, transfer full control to me…" Stephanie said as she typed it out. "then stand next to the door and wait for me."


She slipped her phone into the waistband of her underwear and took one moment to address her toy.


“He’s here! I cannot wait for this!” She practically squealed. “Just be thankful you two are going in the front door instead of the back!”


She placed a kiss on the toy, what she could approximate was a protruding penis, and then tossed it to the bed, walking around to the back of her home. On the way there, her phone buzzed again, as the Tiny Tinder app notified her that her most recent match had done as she’d instructed and transferred full control to her. A quick checklist marked off the necessary adjustments. She switched the size down to a much more manageable two inches, the durability up to the max setting, and the consciousness setting to an inhumane ‘always on’. The time to shrink was set to instantaneous, and finally, the duration was set to indefinite. Stephanie accepted the current settings, and then slammed the button to proceed. By the time she arrived at her backdoor seconds later, unlocking it and throwing it open, all that greeted her was a pile of clothes on her back porch.


“Well done…” Stephanie said, standing over the clothes, which began to show the faintest signs of motion underneath. “But I’ve got some bad news…”


The tiny man finally crawled out of his collar, more than a little disoriented. In their original texts, she had hinted at a much more gradual shrinking, and much, much less loss of height on his part. He had probably expected to only lose half his height in the process, so viewing the world from his almost insignificant size, coupled with Stephanie’s bare feet on either side of him, rising up her impossibly tall legs, to her lace panties and beyond, where she looked down on him, clearly stunned him. He didn’t even run as she reached down and plucked him from where he stood in his clothing. Her other hand quickly shuffled all the clothing inside, but she didn’t have much more consideration for it than that, standing up and quickly making her way back to her bedroom.


“So here’s the thing…” Stephanie said to the squeaking, clearly distraught tiny man in her grip. “I know I said we were going to do this BDSM thing, and you were going to get to experience ‘snu snu’, but I lied…”


Stephanie tossed herself onto her bed, an insane rollercoaster ride for the man in her hand, and an only slightly less insane bounce for the two that she had tossed there earlier. With a skill that came from regular practice, she reached into her nightstand with her freehand and produced the final two elements of her oft-fantasized one-person orgy, a bottle of lube, and her thickest plug, meant only for someone who had experience with such devices.


The sight of the butt plug was too much for the tiny man in her hand, and his protests became incoherent screams of horror, while he began to fight to free himself. His efforts had no effect, however, as Stephanie lifted her legs up, and back toward her head as she’d done many times before.


The bottle of lube and plug were set aside for a moment as both hands were used to begin working the tiny, screaming, struggling man between her cheeks, and into her rectum. It wasn’t slow work, she was practiced at the task, and whatever resistance he could muster amounted to nothing against her strength and dexterity. Within seconds he’d been positioned, and in under a minute, the pleasing sensation of his squirming against her asshole slipped into the even more enjoyable feeling of him writhing inside her.


With a quickness again honed from practice, Stephanie blocked his exit with one hand, as the other moved the plug into position, its tip quickly replacing her hand as the seal against the tiny man’s attempts to escape. The other hand seized on the bottle of lube and quickly squirted a stream of unscented, warming goo all over the plug, which Stephanie helped coat by spinning it slowly against her hole. Thoroughly lubricated, Stephanie capped the bottle and tossed it aside, returning both hands to the task of sliding the large, black rubber plug deep inside her.


By far this would be the most time Stephanie would take with her toys all night. The process of inserting her largest plug was not something she took lightly, even having experienced it before. But against her caution, and her better judgment, the feeling of her latest Tiny Tinder date struggling to free himself from the confines of her colon almost pushed her to recklessness.


Still, she exhaled, and controlled her breathing. The tip slowly began to spread her ring. The moan that escaped her throat was involuntary, but she let it ring out through her house anyway. She’d inserted this plug a dozen times, but never had there been a small, desperate man caught between the plug and the depths of her guts, and as the plug slid further in, bulldozing his tiny body deeper inside her, Stephanie only regretted having not done it sooner.


Just when it felt like her sphincter might actually be stretched beyond its limits, the strain and resistance of the plug at her hole suddenly vanished as the largest part slipped inside her, and shoved the tiny man against the walls of her colon, pinning him between the plug and her guts as it slid home.


Stephanie lay on the bed, her legs collapsing in a quiver of exhaustion and pleasure as she clenched and relaxed involuntarily around the plug. Every movement made her more and more aware of the shrunken man caught inside her and almost crushed under the significantly more massive bulk of her largest plug.


Stephanie lay as still as her quivering insides, and clenching sphincter would allow for several minutes. She was tempted, in that moment, to forgo her plan for the night and simply rely on her fingers to masturbate, but the sensation of her gestalt toy against her thigh prompted her to commit to her plan.


Her hand shivered with anticipation as she picked up her toy from earlier. The pair of victims that made up the dildo seemed to recognize something had changed, and she could feel their wriggling increase. That only served her purposes as she brought the toy down and let the length of it slide through her bush, then over her clit, and let the shaft cleave her lips. She shuddered as she felt its warmth and vibrations play over her most sensitive areas, fully aware that even before she had introduced the toy to her nethers, the butt play had her as wet as she’d ever been.


With as much restraint as she could manage, Stephanie slid the toy back up and down, allowing the tiny man-condom’s limbs to brush over her clit, and to feel her former classmate’s struggles as almost electric sensations against her labia. It was enough to remove any restraint she had left, and send her into lustful abandon.


Having given up on subtly, Stephanie slammed the dildo home, burying both her earlier Tiny Tinder date and her classmate as deep inside herself as she could manage. She was instantly rewarded with the novel sensation of a double-layer of unwilling toys unwittingly pleasing her in ways that a penis, or even the most alien of her toys, could manage. And there was something to be said for the warmth the living dildo provided, that would scarcely be reproduced by silicone, metal, plastic, or glass.


With a fury born of an entire week of fantasizing about this very moment, Stephanie drove the dildo in and out of her, heedless of any concerns other than building the heat in her loins, and the shocking waves of pleasure that radiated out from them with every pull and thrust back in, into the best orgasm she’d ever experienced.


The process didn’t take long, thee unwilling toys, two inside her pussy, and one crowded into her ass by her largest plug, combined with her own efforts, turned a firestorm of pleasure into an almost paralyzing seizure of electricity that curled her toes, tensed every muscle in her body, and even resulted in a bit of spittle running out of her mouth. The orgasm itself was so intense, Stephanie found herself stripping the sheets from her bed with an involuntary spasm of her legs, although she cared far less for the cleanup that would be necessary, than prolonging the experience that caused her ass to clench up harder than ever before, and her pussy to clamp down on it’s unfortunate occupants.


Moments later, still wallowing in her own discharge, her pussy still greedily squeezing on the pair she had shoved up it, Stephanie’s limbs relaxed enough to push herself up on the bed. Every few moments the aftershocks of her efforts would stifle her breath, and occasionally cause an involuntary twitch of her thigh, but they were diminishing in strength, and growing longer and longer between. Stephanie idly played with her clit, stimulating the overly sore organ just enough to prolong the magic, but she made no effort to retrieve any of her toys.


Stephanie considered, for a moment, going in for a round two. She recognized that she'd already be doing laundry for this, and given how good it had felt the first time, she was eager to learn how much she could do, slightly dehydrated and a little sore around the lips, when her phone buzzed. She picked the phone up and her eyes lit up.


“Oh fuck yes!” Stephanie exclaimed. She didn’t know if any of the people trapped inside her could hear or understand her, but that didn’t matter to her. “It looks like this four-way is going to get a new player! And she wants to try getting vored!”


Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

Of course, this idea is only possible thanks to ThatGirlYouKnow's Tiny Tinder setting. Go read up on her exploration of what's possible!

And as always, thank you so much for reading!