- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who doesn't want to feel... snug?

F/m, Gentle... ish, 1-3in, rated PG-13

Please enjoy!

<><><>

<><><>

"Comfy?" Delilah asked with a smile.


The languid nod of her boyfriend's head was all the communication he returned. His tiny body was already spread eagle on the sole of her favorite slipper. She'd gently laid him down there after pulling him from the bath she'd drawn for him in her coffee mug and scrubbing him down with the softest toothbrush and gentlest of soaps. Even after she'd pulled him from the frothy bath waters, he enjoyed a gentle pat-dry and a body-relaxing, fingertip-massage with scented oils. By the time she'd carried him to her slipper, he was almost completely limp with relaxation and serene bliss.


"And you're sure about this? I did just spend an hour cleaning you and making you smell really nice." she asked, already fully aware of what his answer would be.


His head nodded faster and she chuckled.


"Good boy. Barefoot?" Delilah asked with her toes wiggling above him, again, knowing the answer.


The nodding picked up pace as Delilah chuckled, not even waiting before slowly dropping her foot down. The process was familiar, both the simple act of donning her slipper and sealing her boyfriend into it with her foot, but the sensation of the cooler air between her toes give way to the warmth of his body against her toes was delightful in a way she struggled to articulate.


While it was difficult to define the sensation in words, actually indulging in it was the easiest thing. Her toes slid into place over him, and she could feel everything about him through her skin. His face, his chest, his arms and his torso and his legs. Her grin spread further as she felt his diminutive erection brushed beneath her digits.


Obediently, without fear or resistance, he stayed in place as her toes played over him. She enjoyed every aspect of their little ritual, and wanted to extend the feeling of his body against her toes, so she took a moment to press him into the slipper. Against the soft cloth and even softer foam, and beneath the comparatively unyielding strength of her toes, she felt his body sink into the insole, conforming to her toes only slightly less than the foam did.


She'd never have admitted it, she enjoyed teasing him about it too much, but she enjoyed the feeling of him beneath her foot. Maybe not as much as he did, she'd never climaxed from his form beneath or between her toes, but it had brought her most of the way plenty of times, leaving her fingers or toys to finish the job. Sure enough, as he sunk deeper and deeper into her insole, she felt the warmth blossoming in her crotch.


The sensation of his body grew firmer against the ball of her foot and toes as she reached the point of maximum pressure without discomfort that they'd discovered together over dozens and dozens of hours of fun. His body was as deep as the foam insole would allow, and pressed into her toes as hard as she was willing to risk.


Delilah let seconds pass into a minute, and then more, keeping the pressure on her boyfriend's tiny body until she could feel her pulse in her toes, knowing that meant he felt the same, heard it, and was subjected to her and only her. He'd described the sensation of her foot, unwashed since yesterday's shower, overwhelming him before. The feeling, the scent, the sound, all of it almost more than he could bear, but, as he described it, the hottest thing that had ever happened to him.


Only when she realized her own breathing had stopped, and her pulse had quickened to a racing speed, that Delilah let up on the pressure and let her own breathing resume. The slight amount of air that rushed in where her foot didn't continue to smother the tiny body felt especially cool as she felt the sweat of her sole waft away.


"Okay, babe, let's get you settled in for the night." Delilah mused. "I've still got thirteen pages to write."


Delilah slipped her foot into the fluffy, fuzzy, soft and yielding depths of the slipper, her toes dragging her boyfriend with them into the stifling darkness with them. A brief squirming from under her toes was stilled with the gentle, but firm, clench, and she slipped her headphones on to refocus on her work.

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

So comfy! I'm envious!

Thank you for reading!