- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Careful who you cross!

Rated R, Shrinking, 1-3in, Feet, Entrapment, uh . . . Pre-Diabetes?

Please enjoy!

<><><>

<><><>

“What’s the matter? Don’t you want me to return you to your full size?” Dina’s voice was lacking any sincerity as she taunted the shrunken man at her feet.

The tiny man, who had once been her boss, was covered in bruises and scratches, but all of that was covered beneath a thick coating of chocolate syrup that had been transferred from Dina’s still-covered sole. He had abandoned all pretense of authority, and his dignity was somewhere far behind him while he wept as he tried desperately to lick the sweetness from her sole.


The words of her ultimatum were simple enough, if her feet were free of any chocolate syrup by the end of the ten minute timer, ticking away right next to her soles, that she would restore his height and allow him to return home, free and clear of her service and punishment. He’d dived right in, desperately lapping away at the sweetened syrup that she had covered a plate with and then dipped her sole in. It was comical to watch his desperation from behind her foot, but she had to give him credit, he was making progress. Without a doubt in her mind, if allowed to continue, he’d have her foot cleaned of the sticky, sweet, substance well before the ten minute timer went off, even if he had to drive himself into diabetes to do it.


“You might actually pull this off!” Dina exclaimed. “But there's a problem…”


The trivial effort she had to put in to flatten her sole against the ground, pinning him beneath it, was almost comical in itself, but the sudden desperate squeaking and pleas coming from him really brought out the laughter in Dina. She could see his chocolate stained face from between her French tip pedicured toes, and his arms sliding off as he tried in vain to push her foot off him. A quick clench of her toes pulled him under her foot completely, and moments later she slid him half out again, laughing the entire time.


“What? I never said that I had to make it easy for you.” Dina said after her laughter settled. “Maybe if you begged me really nicely to continue licking my feet, I might let you… but I'd need to hear some truly desperate desire to debase yourself for my feet.”


The squeaking pleas that came from between her toes were some of the most desperate, pathetic, and nearly unintelligible bleating Dina had ever heard. Even if he had been full sized, the syrup flowing from her toes down onto him, as well as his own sobbing and retching, would've made it difficult to understand him, but being only a few inches tall made it all the more hilarious to hear him beg for the privilege of being allowed to lick the syrup from her sole.


Another clench of her toes, this time smearing him with chocolate from beneath her foot, and Dina considered just keeping him pinned for the remaining duration of the challenge. She enjoyed the feeling of him beneath her foot, his body and limbs providing a delightful feeling under her sole and toes, and considered just reneging on the terms of the challenge. She thought better of it and raised her foot on its heel, letting the tiny man peel off her sole with gravity.


“Well, since you asked so nicely.” Dina stated. “But I don't want to get the impression you're not grateful. So you need to really show me how thankful you are for the honor!”


Whether the panic at having been pinned beneath her foot, or just overwhelmed with adrenaline and sugar, Dina's former boss leapt into action, slipping on syrup and tripping over himself as he rushed headlong into her sole. Dina giggled when she felt his tongue immediately resume its work between her toes.


Minutes passed as the timer ticked away. Dina allowed her shrunken captive to work in relative peace, only occasionally batting him down with her sole or toes, and set an impressive pace, although Dina had done a lot of his work for him when she's pinned him beneath her foot, the greatest portion of the syrup transferring to the floor, leaving him relatively little to clean.


After a few minutes, he collapsed onto his back, moaning from the quantity of syrup he'd ingested before he'd resolved to using his body as a tiny rag and just wiping her foot clean to the best of his ability. Dina picked her foot up by the ankle and studied her sole.


“Hmmm, not bad…” Dina mused, inspecting her sole holding her ankle in her hands. “I'm actually kind of impressed. I think we can both agree, you got this sole clean!”


Her former boss collapsed to his knees, relief finally overtaking him. Dina set her left foot down and regarded him for a moment before delivering the bad news.


“So, are you giving up?” she asked through a wry grin. “Or just resting before you start on the other one?”


The look of confusion on his tiny face was almost too much. Facing her left sole, he was completely oblivious to her right. He'd been so preoccupied with trying to clean her left foot, that he'd not seen her soaking her right in the syrup filled dish while she tormented him. A quick point of her index finger toward her right foot, freshly removed from the pool of chocolate, turned him around.


“I'd get to work, if I were you.” Dina said, giggling. “Gotta stay productive, right?”


He began to protest, to state the painfully obvious; that the situation at hand was woefully unfair to him, but when he tried to accuse her of violating the terms of the challenge, she cut him off with a wag of her finger and an admonishing click of her tongue.


“Oh no, the deal was very clear, ‘if my feet are cleaned of syrup at the end of the timer’ and although you did an okay-ish job on the left foot…” Dina hovered her syrup-dripping right sole over him, allowing chocolate to rain on him. “You've completely neglected this one. Better hurry, you've got less than a minute left.”


Dina set her foot down on its side right next to him, probably the easiest she'd made the task for her former boss, and the desperation and zeal with which he threw himself into her utterly coated foot was kind of admirable, but mostly pathetic. He really had no chance of succeeding now, but Dina wasn't done enjoying the game.


Distracted as he was with trying to fulfill the deal, he failed to notice Dina’s relatively clean left foot sliding the dish of chocolate syrup over with a toe. She dunked her left foot back into the thick mix and this time coated it as thoroughly as her right, the brown goo clinging to her soles, toes, and almost up to her ankle. It came out of the bowl dripping syrup and making more of a mess. Still busy with her right foot, he didn't notice Dina's left foot set down behind him, placing him in the precarious position of being between her soles.


“Hey, I've got bad news. All that work you did…?” Dina nodded to her left foot behind him.


Pulling his face, like the rest of him utterly covered in chocolate, from her foot, her former boss turned to see what she was talking about. Even through the thick goo, she could see all hope drain from his face at seeing her left sole, once again covered in chocolate syrup. Dina laughed, and began bringing her soles together.


“Yeah, I guess it's obvious now…” she said, through her laughter. “You never really had a chance. But don't worry, I've been planning this for a long time, and I've got so much fun in store for you.”


The timer buzzed just as Dina's soles came together, trapping the shrunken man between them in a sticky, smelly, inescapable prison.

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

Now that's what I call a ... sticky situation!
NO I DON'T REGRET THAT COMMENT!
But seriously, thank you so much for reading!