- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes even a losing bet has its benefits...

F/m, 3ft-5ft, 7ft-12ft, 12ft-24ft, growth, rated PG-13.

Enjoy this gentle story! 

<><><>

<><><>

“Come on! Hit me with it!” she said, her smile only widening. “You lost the bet!”

“That's only because you cheated.” he muttered, pulling the brim of his hat down so she couldn't see his face redden.

“How did I cheat?”

“You used your muscles…”

“It was a wrestling contest.”

“Yeah, well, you're bigger than me…”

“You challenged me to a wrestling contest.”

“I was drunk! You're nigh unto three times my size!”

“And about to be much bigger, come on now, crack open that book and make with the finger and tongue wiggling!” she said, almost laughing. “And we'll see how quickly I can pin you once the spell takes effect!”

“Can I at least bathe first?” he whined from under the hat.

“No point! You're just gonna get sweaty again.” she clapped her hands together. “Let's go!”

“At least put some clothes on!” he pleaded.

“Don't want them to rip, come on, quit stalling!” she said, still enjoying every minute of his embarrassment.

“Okay! Okay! Just don’t move!” he said. “This is probably going to feel weird.”

There was little hiding her excitement and she did little to try. Giggling with glee as he cracked open the tome that carried all of his spells, and almost bouncing up and down as his fingers and tongue began to, as she had put it, wiggle, Mirabelle had always enjoyed her size advantage over the rest of the civilized world, and was eager to see if she could have a size advantage over the rest of it.

The light from his hands slowly focused in intensity and spread around, going from a soft glow around his fingertips to a brilliant light around his entire body. When he opened his eyes, Mirabelle was as shocked as ever to see the arcane yellow glow coming from the halfling’s eyes, even if she had seen it dozens of times before.

When the light quickly shot out, from all of him, to her, Mirabelle almost yelped in excitement. The spell hit her and quickly she began to feel its effects. Her skin tingled, her senses sharpened, but above all else, her muscles felt warm, then hot, in an incredibly pleasurable way. As though she had just spent an entire day wrestling ogres and pulling against packbeasts, then dipped herself in a bubbling hot spring with an entire host of skilled fingers massaging her in every place all at once, Mirabelle’s glee persisted but was joined by a moan of unrepentant pleasure. It was hot but pleasurable, dizzying but not nauseating, and it was only growing in intensity.

Mirabelle realized her eyes had been clenched shut, and when she opened them, she almost burst out laughing. The world around her had changed. Immediately in front of her, beneath her and shrinking, her favorite halfling wizard was shouting something she couldn’t hear through her own moans, but he looked panicked. Everything else was shrinking too, as the ground got further and further away.

Acting on instinct, Mirabelle reached down and picked up her friend, pulling him into a hug deep into her chest. She’d caught him staring at her tits more times than she could count, and although technically she’d earned the opportunity to try his growth spell, she felt a bit obligated to reward him for the joy she was experiencing. Even at her normal size, he’d have no hope of fighting against her strength, but growing as she was, in every direction, he was almost immediately swallowed up into her breasts, made more chaotic by Mirabelle’s laughter at the sight of an entire wizard disappearing between her tits.

Still she grew and the dizzying effect of the spell won out, and she came crashing down to the ground. She was, distantly, aware that a wagon cart had been behind her, and she felt it sunder into splinters and dust under her, but she didn’t care. She stretched out, reserving nothing as both her fingers and her toes stretched out as far as they could in a pleasurable release of some of the heat that was only finally beginning to fade. In a few moments, she could feel her body temperature stabilize, even if she still felt warmer than normal.

For the first time since she had relaxed, she felt the squirming of a halfling wizard between her tits. Mirabelle chuckled and sighed, fishing him out by his robe and holding him up with one hand. He wasn't truly miniscule compared to her, maybe as tall as her foot was long, but maybe not then. He was panting, and dripping, soaked through with Mirabelle's sweat.

“Hey! You did really good!” Mirabelle said through her chuckles. “I can't wait to try this in combat!”

“You're… you're really hot!” he responded. “I…I don't know if you're supposed to be this hot!”

“Yeah, I know, best to take off those robes…” Mirabelle mused as she peeled away the tiny clothing. “Especially since I'm going to keep your near until this wears off, which will be how long?”

“I…I don't know?” he said, not resisting her fingers until he was completely nude in her hand.

“Well, get comfortable.” Mirabelle said with a contented sigh. “We're here until it does.”

She sighed again, rolling over and letting her breasts keep her halfling wizard secure between them. The summer evening air was beginning to cool and even though a breeze pulled the sweat from her skin, Mirabelle still felt the heat inside her that the spell imparted. They were far enough outside of town that no one should find them lying naked in a clearing, but even if they did, it wouldn't be the first time Mirabelle had been found sleeping naked. Mirabelle stretched once more, catching a glimpse of the halfling, exhausted and held securely, already asleep in her embrace.

“Rest up.” Mirabelle said. “Tomorrow we see what fun we can have like this…”

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

I'm sure that spell will be useful! 

I hope to write more about these two and their adventures!