- Text Size +

Sam hesitated for a moment. He looked up at the towering women in front of him and weighed his options. The larger of the two had expressed some interest in his appearance so he hoped maybe she would at least view him as less expendable than normal. Slowly, with his heart racing he pointed at the blonde giantess. Natasha giggled and clapped her hands together. "Looks like you lose Ashley!" she said smugly.

"Whatever," Ashley replied, "I can get over a dozen of the captive stock for the same price. We'll see if he regrets his choice once he realizes what usually happens to your toys." Sam's heart sank at that last comment, but before he could attempt to do anything about it Ashley had turned and left to go pick out from the cages at the front. Wordlessly, the shopkeep opened Sam's cage and picked him up in her fist. He couldn't see anything from the giantess's palm, but from this distance as she swung him back and forth as she walked he was able to make out the sounds of the women that had been dropped in her panties earlier struggling for her life. She set Sam down on the front desk haphazardly, which would have made him grunt in pain if not for his evident muteness. Natasha got out her credit card and made the transaction.

"Make sure to break the mute spell you have on him," Natasha reminded the shopkeep. Without looking up from her cash register, she snapped her fingers. Sam grunted just to see if he could and was pleased to at least have his voice back.

"Will you be needing a bag for that?" inquired the store owner. Without any warning, Natasha picked up Sam between her pudgy digits and put him in her mouth. He didn't even have time to process what was happening, let alone protest.

"Nope! I think this helps break them in," Natasha said after wrestling Sam under her tongue. Sam began to hyperventilate and felt panic rising in his chest.

"Let me out! You don't have the right to do this!" he yelled. His whole body was covered in saliva and it took all his strength to move the tongue just enough that he could breathe. Natasha clearly didn't have the best dental hygiene, and the air was stale.

She giggled, causing Sam's whole body to vibrate. "I like to keep a running tally of how many times they protest in there and punish them for each one when I get back home." After this statement, Sam didn't say anything else.

From inside the giantess's mouth, Sam couldn't hear too much of what was going on outside, and the voice of his captor was deafening. He could make out enough bits and pieces while struggling just to not suffocate under the tongue to know roughly what happened. Ashley bought a few humans for herself, and Natasha began walking. Sometimes, she'd lift her tongue up and just when he started to get out from under it would slam it back down, knocking the wind out of him. The two girls walked for a time and then parted ways. He could feel Natasha going up some stairs and hoped it meant she would be home soon. He heard the sound of a drawer opening, and then without warning, Natasha's pudgy finger came probing for him and pulled him out, dropping him callously onto a soft surface.

He was laying on her ample abdomen. Natasha was lying in her bed with her back propped up against the wall, and had already stripped down to her underwear. In her hand she had a glass jar, but it was obscured from Sam's vision by her massive breasts. He met her smiling gaze with caution.

"So," Natasha said as if nothing abnormal had happened, "what's your name?"

"S-Sam," he stammered.

"Well Sam, I'm Natasha," the rotund woman replied. "But if you wanna last long, you'll call me Goddess. None of the ones in here come with names, it's pretty boring. They know how to talk but they don't really do anything unless you tell them to," Natasha said casually, shaking the glass jar. As she held it up, Sam could see what was in it; humans. About six of them in total, being jostled around. Even though he'd heard stories, he was shocked to see human lives treated so casually. "Ah well, what can you do?" With this, Natasha tilted her head back, and held the jar to her lips. To Sam's horror and the screams of the people in the jars, they all slid into her waiting mouth, where she took great care to swallow all of them whole.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What'd you do that for?!" Sam yelled.

"I bought that bunch yesterday and I didn't really feel like feeding them. Besides, they were captives. Now that I've got a real, wild human I don't really need them," Natasha said, shrugging. Sam couldn't believe it. He didn't feel like feeding them so she just killed them for nothing? If the circumstances were different he'd have exploded, but he bit his lip and forced himself to keep cool in front of this monster that could kill him in an instant. "Drink this," Natasha ordered him. From her nightstand she picked up an eye dropped and held it over her belly button. She deposited a few drops, enough to fill up the gap in her navel. Sam was dumbfounded. She wanted him to drink this strange blue liquid out from her belly button? He was rather grossed out by the prospect. At this size, he could see the small hairs most women had but were too small to notice on her belly. Seeing as how he didn't wanna make her mad, he listened and cupped his hands together. "Not with your hands!" she barked. "Lap it up like an animal." Sam listened, and began drinking the serum.

He didn't know what it was supposed to be, but instantly he once he finished he felt an overwhelming feeling in every part of his body. It didn't hurt, but it was a pressure like his entire body was about to burst. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth to withstand it, and then suddenly it was gone. He opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. Her belly button which was previously large enough for him to drink from, was now barely the size of his palm. He looked at his hands and realized what had happened. She'd given him a growth potion. He looked up into her eyes. "Why?" is all he could ask of her.

"Because," Natasha said, rolling onto her side without warning which caused Sam to fall onto the bed. "I like to play rough with my toys and I don't want to break you before I get to have any fun." As Sam was processing what this meant for him, she stood up on the bed, bringing down her foot which was just large enough to cover his whole body. He looked up with his face peering out between her toes. He couldn't see her face at all, it was completely hidden behind her fat. The obese giantess pulled down her panties then sat back down, lifting her foot off of Sam. She picked him up, then forcefully rubbed her panties into his face. "How do you like that smell? Are you intoxicated by my aroma?"

Sam fought the will to retch as an entire day's worth of sweat and poor hygiene overwhelmed his olfactory senses. "This is your punishment for demanding I let you out earlier. You should be grateful to experience every part my perfect body," she said in a tone that might've been sexy if it weren't for the circumstances. With almost no warning, Natasha put the panties down. She brought him back to her mouth, putting his now much larger upper body in, and sucking on him. While she did this, she fingered herself, getting wetter and wetter at the thought of what was about to occur. When she was ready, she pulled him out and began moving Sam to her glistening pussy. He tried to break free from her vice grip. The thought of being this fat woman's sex toy was too much for him to bear, and he'd heard stories of plenty of humans that were caught and used this way who drowned in the process.

She rubbed his head around her clitoris, and then, unable to resist anymore, plunged him in. She bit her lip and moaned, masturbating with Sam's entire body. He had to fight for every breath as he was practically waterboarded, each thrust making him feel more disoriented and each moan shaking his body to the bone. When the giantess finally climaxed, the thrusting reached a fever pitch and he almost lost consciousness from it. Her pussy clenched around Sam, squeezing all the air out of his lungs. The next time it clenched, he felt a crack and searing pain as his arm snapped while at an odd angle. Slowly, the the orgasm ended and Natasha laid with her hands at her sides, panting from the ecstasy. Sam managed to pry himself out of the hole, each motion causing significant pain to his broken arm.

Natasha sat back up and saw his arm. "You broke an arm already? Ugh, why can't humans be more durable," she said annoyedly. "Redigendum!" She said, pointing at him. Sam saw the walls of her thighs get taller and taller as he realized that he was being shrunk back to his original size. "I don't feel like making a healing potion, so I guess I'm done with you already. Waste of my money," Natasha said callously. 

"W-wait! I can do what you want!" Natasha didn't even respond to him. To her, he was nothing more than a broken good. She picked him up and kneeled on the bed. She bent over and suddenly Sam realized what was going to happen. He tried desparately to fight it, but he was powerless. His head was approaching her rectum. He still couldn't believe how massive her ass was compared to him; it looked like a building stretching on forever in every direction. His head made contact and he gagged. Forcefully, she shoved him inside her sphincter, the puckering orifice squeezing on him and making it hard to breathe. She shoved him deeper in, and the pressure increased. "That's what you get for letting me down on day one!" she said angrily.

"Sam couldn't even muster a response. He was completely unable to move and with the overwhelming stench, he lost consciousness. With the tight seal on the outside, he eventually ran out of breathable air and succumbed to his fate, nothing more than a snack for a giantess's ass.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game over! Pick the other option when that chapter is available to continue the story.