- Text Size +

Wordlessly, Sam pointed at Ashley. The idea of being used by someone as overweight as Natasha disgusted him and he hoped that her more slim friend would have some level of restraint to not break him like a cheap toy. Ashley's smile widened as the shopkeeper reached toward's Sam's cage. The shopkeep snapped her fingers, breaking the spell of silence on Sam and grunted as the store clerk's rough grip jostled him around on his way to the register. "Will you be needing a bag for that?" inquired the disinterested giantess.

"Yeah, sure," replied Ashley. Sam's heartbeat accelerated as he was carelessly deposited in the bottom of a plastic shopping bag and began swinging back and forward as Ashley made her way to the door. Through the translucent bag, he could barely make out Natasha's pudgy arm reaching in to the cage of captive raised humans and grabbing a few of them in her fist to take to the front. Even with all of them being muted, Sam could easily see that a few of them had sustained serious injury as the pouty giantess callously picked them up. "See you later Nat, gonna run home."

Before Sam had time to really process what he just heard, Ashley had tied off the handle of the bag to her wrist and began jogging out the door. With the hot sun beating down on him in his plastic prison that acted as a greenhouse and being violently shaken back and forth, Sam was equal parts in pain and nauseous. Ashley laughed as she heard his moans of suffering and just when he thought he couldn't hold it in anymore, Ashley slowed down and arrived home. "Looks like nobody's home," she said to herself, not seeing her mother or younger sister around. She head up to her room and dumped Sam on the bed.

Sam tumbled out of the bag in a sprawled heap onto the comforter of the bed. He tried to pull himself to his feet as a first instinct to get his bearings, but as he did so a colossal index finger hit him in the small of his back and pushed him into the fabric, stomach down. It felt like being hit by a car, but once he was laid down flat he realized the force was only keeping him in place, not further hurting him. He turned his head to the side. Ashley was laying on the bed next to Sam, her finger keeping him in place and with her titanic face mere inches away from his own.

"Let's get one thing straight," the giantess began menacingly. "You're not a person. You're my plaything; I will hurt you--badly at that--but I won't seriously injure you or kill you as long as you know your place and do what you're told. Are we clear?" Ashley said, increasing the pressure in Sam's back to drive home her point as she said clear. Sam nodded frantically, too afraid to talk. "Good," said Ashley in a giddy tone of voice as if she hadn't just threatened to murder an innocent man. "I like to start off my slaves by breaking them in with my ass so they're used to humiliation." Before Sam could protest, Ashley had crawled up the bed and laid down propped up against the pillows making sure that Sam would end up right between her asscheeks. With a wicked grin on her face, she rubbed her ass against the bed and got nice and comfortable, enjoying the feeling of the struggling person stuck helplessly beneath her well-toned ass.

Sam couldn't believe how fast his life had been uprooted. In a matter of hours he had lost his entire village to the sadism of these cruel giantesses, and now he was just a pet--worse, not even a pet--for a sadistic young woman, trapped under her ass. As much pressure as he felt, it didn't hurt that much thanks to his position. A few feet in either direction and he would absolutely be crushed under one of her ass cheeks. It wasn't long before he started to sweat- the cotton-lycra fabric of her leggings did an excellent job of letting her body heat vent. While giantesses had the same internal body temperature as humans, the sheer amount of heat stored inside of them would make it feel like an inferno. He could hear the tapping and vibration of a smartphone and inferred that Ashley was just mindlessly browsing social media as he suffered miserably under her. He tried to move in any direction, but was completely stuck.

After about 20 minutes in that compressed hell, the entire world began to violently shake. Ashley stood up and looked down at her tiny pet drenched in his own sweat. "Aw," she giggled, "looks like someone's tired out. I'm gonna go take a shower real quick, I'll leave you here." Ashley took off her sweaty sock, shoved Sam into it, and tied the opening closed. "Man, that stinks from here. Oh well, you'll just have to get used to it," the sadistic giantess said as if this was all perfectly normal. Ashley walked into the hall, leaving her socks by the door to her room. Sam heard the door to the bathroom close and the water began to run and began frantically moving around his prison. It smelled awful and was disgustingly damp, but it didn't cause him any pain so it was a step up from the rest of his day.

As he moved to the toe of the sock, Sam discovered a small hole. He pulled with all his might, but the fabrics that the giants used were so thick that it seemed like it wasn't budging. He realized what he had to do. It was gross, but he had to bite at the fabric around the hole with his teeth if he wanted to get anything going. He tried to bite it with just his front teeth, but that had no effect. He braced himself, and then acted as if he was trying to take a giant bite out of the sock. The sweat-infused fabric leaked foul smelling liquid into his mouth as he chomped down on this large swathe of sock, but as he bit and chewed at it, eventually he managed to make another tear. He pulled at the tear near the hole, and with all his might was barely able to make enough progress to squeeze himself out of it. He pulled himself out of the sock, now covered in a mixture of his own sweat and Ashley's. He began to move towards the door as the whole world started shaking. A giantess was approaching!

The shower was still running, but what if this whole thing was a trap to see if he would try to escape? If it was and Ashley discovered him out of the sock, he shuddered to think what his punishment would be. On the other hand, if this was another one of her family members who's to say they would treat him any better? In a split second, Sam had to decide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A- Risk it and run into the hall to yell for help. The giant race has well developed ears and eyes and can easily see and hear tiny humans on the ground if they move around or yell loud enough

B- Dive back into the sock and pray Ashley doesn't notice he got out.