- Text Size +

Sam committed to sprinting into the hall and trying to get the attention of whoever was there. He inhaled to yell, but just as he rounded the corner he froze, second guessing it. He couldn't tell exactly how old the giantess before him was, but she definitely seemed to be young, maybe around 13 or so. The giant race has a natural instinct to crush and maim humans and children are notoriously bad at controlling this impulse. As they grow up, they learn to take their time and suppress the urge since it's seen as unladylike (whatever that means to a unisex race of giant sadists.) Unfortunately for Sam, this particular giantess had also frozen in her tracks as she locked her eyes on his, stopped by the shock and good fortune of stumbling upon a human so easily in her own home.

Usually by her age they'd be less brutal, but it was hard for Sam's mind not to race with the endless stories he'd heard about entire villages wiped out nigh instantly by an excited child. Without a word, the new giantess reached for him and Sam braced himself for what he thought would be his final moments. To his surprise, she scooped him up gently. He could hear the sound of a door opening, but from his fleshy prison couldn't see what was going on. Without warning, but quite gently, he was placed onto a soft surface. He looked around and got his bearings. He was on a bed that was actually human sized. He looked over and saw a nightstand that was again, human sized. He looked up. The ceiling was no more than 9 feet tall, it was as if he had just woken up and the whole day so far was a bad dream. Then, he looked in the direction he had come from.

Where there should have been a fourth wall to the bedroom he found himself in, there was instead the bedroom of a giantess, with the aforementioned giantess looking at him with a curious expression, bent over with her hands on her knees. "You're a feral human, aren't you?" she said, suddenly. It was at this moment that Sam noticed a few details about her. She was young, but she had a serious look about her. She was wearing a pink sundress, and looked pretty skinny. If she was a human teenager, you'd expect her to be a timid, but sweet girl. As a giantess, she was quite a bit more intimidating. Remembering his situation, Sam fervently nodded. "I'm Hannah. You were coming out of my older sister's room, so I'm guessing she was being mean to you. I'm not like her though!" Hannah said, sounding genuine. "You're in my dollhouse now, I like to keep humans as pets. I hate when my sister and mother steal my humans when I'm not looking though, I never get them back. Anyway, what's your name?"

"I'm Sam. You're right, your sister was torturing me. Thanks for rescuing me," he said, as relief began to course over him.

"Alright, time to meet your wife!" Hannah said nonchalantly.

"M-my what?" Sam said, completely taken aback.

"I've read in books that male humans and female humans get married and have lots of kids together! Anyway, I have one pet human already and she's nice, so she can be your wife now! Come on in Lily," Hannah said, looking at one of the adjacent rooms. The door opened to the bedroom Sam was in, and in walked a woman. She was naturally beautiful, but definitely wasn't worried about her appearance right now. She was in a tank top and cargo pants, with her hair pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. Seeing another person in clothing, Sam quickly hid his still naked body under the covers, his mind overwhelmed with the new information he was being given.

"Uh Hannah, sweetie, I think normally humans get some privacy when they're meeting their 'wife' ok?" said Lily, hoping to appease their giant captor.

"Oh, ok. I'll be doing homework across the room. I have to stick around in case my mean old sister comes looking for you. She takes long showers though!" enthused Hannah. With that, she skipped away to her desk and mostly did homework, but snuck a peek over at her pets every now and then. Lily moved to the closet and got some clothes, tossed them on the bed and turned around. Sam got the message and dressed himself in jeans and a dark green shirt.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Sam said, still incredulous. Lily got very close to him and began aggressively whispering.

"Look," she hissed. "I'm part of the resistance. I was on my mission and that girl caught me walking around outside. She's not dangerous, but she's keeping us trapped here. I need your help to get out of here and rendezvous with the rest of my team."

Sam looked at her blankly. "... the resistance. A bunch of humans fighting against 100 foot tall monstrosities that actually enjoy killing us for pleasure. I think I'll take my chances with the kid over there that thinks we're her dolls."

Lily scoffed. "We have a way to fight back finally. In some of our labs, we discovered a material. The giants have magic, right? Well that magic flows through them, kind of like blood. We found that a waste product made from their alchemical potion making process can be refined, sharpened, and hurt them if you stick it into them."

Sam blinked a couple times. "You're telling me you find a special kind of sword that, uh, as you put it, 'hurts giants'. Not sure if you caught the memo but they aren't exactly easy to take on."

"I know that." Lily said, trying her very best to remain patient. "The more powerful of a sorceress the given giantess is, the more damage this weapon does. Just next door to this household was my target. She's an unbelievably cruel woman." Lily said, shuddering at the thought. "When resistance members are captured, they aren't just killed. This woman is in charge of their punishment as a member of the giantess government. She's capable of a very powerful spell that can make a human completely invincible, but still able to feel pain. Burn them, drown them, pummel them, it'll all hurt but they'll never die even without food or water. She enchants captured members with this spell, and then decides what their punishment will be. Some are forced to be human bidets, some are forced to clean feet at a nail salon endlessly, and worse yet some are put into dollhouses in public schools, tortured endlessly and eventually eaten by their callous schoolchildren. Our leader was turned into jewelry. That bitch has a tongue piercing, and she decided to have our leader crucified and mounted on it so that he's forever trapped on her tongue. I was supposed to kill her, and get him out. Now... well you see what happened."

"That's uh, quite a lot to take in," said Sam.

"Listen, I can answer any other questions you have later, but I need to know now. Will you help me, or not?" Lily said forcefully.

A - Don't help her

B - Agree to help her

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the massive exposition dump. Maybe it was too much at once, but I wanted to get it over with so that we could get into some real action in the future chapters. Thanks for bearing with me!