- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Milton and Rennard are free from the effects of the charm and decide to make an escape.

*

 

Rennard and Henry were hunched down by the perimeter of the training areas, by the trees Hilda would normally be kicking against. Many of the women had been gathered towards the other end, outside the barracks, their commander going through things. There was an unruly air to the way things moved amongst the soldiers, mentions of the Charmer having been assassinated, or at the very least an attempt of it.

“Use a tether and pull us up the mountainside,” Rennard said, pointing behind him.

“No, look at how they're standing, where they're facing. Even if it’s far, there’s fifty pairs of eyes this way, there’s a good chance one of them sees us. Come.” Milton waved him over and took the lead. “Follow me.” The course was alongside the mountain, where it was lusher, easier to stay hidden in contrast to the cleared gravel and soil fields in the middle where most of the sparring took place and where the Rhinos were now gathered.

Rennard slapped himself on the cheek as they moved. “Working for these Rhinos, making the bitch proud, I believed all that shit. She was the world to me. What was wrong with me?”

“It did require very specific conditions and set-up, but that’s some powerful magic,” Milton said. “I don’t know why she hasn’t returned or what's happened to her, but if she's alive, we don’t know if she can reactivate it simply by being near us. We need to get distance, as fast as possible.”

“They’re all getting dizzy like dumb fucking hens, just because the Charmer hasn’t returned.” Rennard peered past the brushes and moss with a scowl. “I don’t think they’re all charmed, right?”

“Of course not,” Milton said. “They weren’t like us.”

“Which means they’re all normally stupid without even being charmed. Simple-minded trash, down to the roots.” They made their way through the lush perimeters, nearing the passage which led out of this pocket of the mountains.

“I think they have scouts beyond this area too,” Milton said.

“I know, but they’re looking outwards, and for giants. We can sneak on by. We should look for the highest peaks soon, get a good view of the area.”

“Sounds good.” They made their way to the passage, the two mountains coming together and leaving a pathway between narrow for a giant but broad for the two boys. The pathways were smooth soil, shaped by massive soles. No one stood in their way as Rennard and Milton crossed. On the other side was more spacious terrain but still hemmed in by the green mountains. They hugged the right side and moved along.

Though not long after did they hear the familiar rustling of trees and flattening undergrowth to a giant’s advance, from where they’d come. A young teenager emerged, noticeably younger than the two but not a child either. She was fair-skinned, though somewhat dirty, with a tattered skirt barely reaching half her thighs and a bandeau over her thin chest. They recognized her as one of the ill-treated servants, an offgiant forced into labor here, her thin stature showing she didn’t get much to eat. Her hair was yellow and ponytailed but with plenty of stray hairs pointing about.

“I don’t like that one,” Rennard said, nodding her way. “She would always stare at me, like a dog watching another dog. The kind of person you know you don’t want to be alone with.”

“I only noticed her once, but thinking of it, yeah, she did stare at me too. I quickly forgot it back then.” After exiting the passage like the two, she stared about frantically.

“No doubt she’s trying to use the unstable situation to sneak out like us, but she’ll have a harder time.”

“What’s she looking for?” Milton asked.

“Don’t know, a way out?” Though Milton had been right to wonder, for if she were careful about scouts or guards noticing her attempt at sneaking out, she wouldn’t have rushed out like she did, charging through the trees. Nor would her eyes search so lowly on the ground if it were for giants. But then her blue eyes found the boys, fixated on them.

“This is bad,” Milton said.

The girl chewed on her lower lip, glanced around her to see if any giant was around. Then her eyes returned to the boys. Her thumbs dug in under the skirt by the waistline, a firm hook catching the panties as well, and she pulled them both off, revealing a wet pussy. The giant stepped out of them and didn’t spare a second, running straight towards the boys.

“This is very bad.”

“Run!” The boys’ bodies glowed in their base magics as they sprinted off down the mountainside, and the girl was after them. Whatever bush they whipped past was soon trampled by large feet, her soles dropping off some dirt and moss and leaves while taking some with them, every step an exchange.

“Please stop, I need help!” she called.

“Don’t listen,” Rennard said between his breaths. “Horrible liar. Only one reason to take those panties off. We should turn and fight, we can take her.”

She waved her hand. “Just wait up. I want to ask something.”

“No fighting," Milton exclaimed. "Hold onto me!” Immediately he shot up a tether from his hand which struck high on the mountainside. The decision was rushed, the coordination off. Rennard hugged his friend’s torso but didn’t get a good hold. The tether pulled them up in an arc, and right before the explosive snap Milton aimed for to send them high, Rennard lost his hold. Milton was catapulted high while Rennard missed out, haphazardly thrown off with whatever momentum he’d had at the moment. Rennard’s hands were ready, and he grabbed onto a root hanging out from a tree growing uniquely off the mountain.

Rennard looked up to see where his friend would end up, looked down to see how high he himself had gone. It wasn’t high at all, and by then he’d spent too much time doing nothing as a sweeping hand came and snatched him from where he hung. The fingers entrapped his arms against his torso, exploring him curiously, amazed by the touch.

Two wide and blue eyes were on him, teeth nervously clamped onto her lower lip. “I’ve never held one. I—I’m sorry, I just want to try…” She glanced around herself like before, seeing if anyone was around, then ran with Rennard in her hand.

“Rennard!” Milton shouted from atop. “Goddamit.” He hopped his way down, Rennard’s continuous shouts updating him of her whereabouts. She didn’t keep running, nor had she gone very far. Nearby, at a caved-in portion of the cliffsides, she lay down against the mountain and spread her legs wide, pointing Rennard’s legs towards her womanhood.

“You can’t be fucking serious!” Rennard shouted.

“I—I just want to try!” she said, a shaking voice, and by her fear and their furious annoyance one would have thought they were the ones forcing themselves on her. Rennard kicked with his legs and tried to get them apart and block the insertion, and her fingers came to correct the issue by holding them together. Rennard’s feet entered as she began penetrating herself with his body. Only his knees were in and a gasp broke from her.

“Milton,” Rennard shouted, his head sticking out of her closed hand. “Do something for lord’s sake!”

When Milton dared to get close, one of her feet lunged for him, two toes trying to pinch him. Milton hopped back and watched her large feet on the ends of those spread-out legs. If he moved in between her legs, her peds would flank him on both sides.

Rennard’s thighs were entering. Although the girl was incredibly wet, no other giant had been this tight. Rennard felt his lower body being squeezed the hardest of all prior experiences. “Milton! Today, if you could!”

Milton shot out a tether and latched onto a knuckle of the balled-up hand inserting his friend. He attached it to a tree and retracted. She pulled harder on her end, her arm overpowering the tether and making progress on getting Rennard’s hips inside. The giant gave off a girlish squeal, her toes flexing.

"We should have fucking turned and fought like I said!"

Milton added another tether to the hand, and the frail girl had to pull harder. She barely made any progress as Milton focused, drawing his arm back as if pulling a bowstring, making the tethers retract to save his friend in a ridiculous tug-of-war between her hand and his ropes. However, the girl simply grabbed the wrist with her other hand and used both, easily winning, and the entry of Rennard’s waist was announced with a high-pitched sound of pleasure. A few drops of sweat ran down her forehead, chewing on her lower lip, eyes almost closed with an expression that spoke of pain. “I—I’m sorry,” she said guiltily, her breathing rapid. The muscles near her legs were tense, her pussy compressing Rennard’s stomach.

When the giant realised she could pull the tethers off her hand on her end, Milton was helpless. He threw some tethers on her foot or knee or shoulder to pull and annoy or distract her, but nothing could stop her from pushing Rennard inside. If one only saw her face, one might have thought she was giving child or was being tortured. She gave off pained gasps as Rennard’s shoulders were the final hurdle needed, and with a longer exclamation and one last push, Rennard was slurped whole by her nether mouth. Rennard’s red long hair hung out, and his face was visible when he raised his head upwards, a pussy so tight his cheeks were squeezed together by her pink lips.

“Milton, you—”

The tip of her index swirled his long hair into one lump, placed it on his face and poked him into the little bit of depth that was left. She grabbed her pussy lips and folded them over his head, sealing him within.

“Please… I just need,” she gasped, her pussy contracting and working Rennard’s body, hugging him tight, unwilling to let go of this delicious treat it was tasting for the first time. Her fingers started rubbing her clit, her body rocking electrically.

Milton watched helplessly. There was no point of attack left, just a giant girl he couldn’t move doing whatever she wanted with his friend. There was nothing left but conversation. “Hey, miss. Will you let him go when you’re done?”

She didn’t respond, lost in her own world. The orgasm didn’t need long, her back arching, toes yellow from pressure as they curled inwards. Her hand moved furiously over her pussy and the squirt shot out in periodic drizzles. By the mounting sounds she made and the intensifying movement, she was reaching the climax of all climaxes, and a burst of squirt reminiscent of when Ada used them came shooting out of her nethers. What Milton didn’t expect was his friend spearheading the liquid like the cork on a champagne bottle, ejected out of the warm and tight prison to slam straight into him. The two rolled a ways off, a passing of squirt showering over them.

Milton jumped up and helped his friend to his legs. He slapped the dizzy Rennard across the cheek to wake him up. “Let’s go.” The girl lay in the afterglow of her orgasm, twitching slightly.

“To hell with this world,” Rennard muttered, picking up the pace and jogging after his friend as he wiped the giant’s love liquids off his hair and and spat it out.

“W-Wait…” The weak voice was hers, her awareness returning too fast. A hand reached for them longingly as she fought to get up with her near tranquilized muscles. The boys used their base magics to run, though they didn’t slap past many bushes before she got up, peered back out from the little pocket and gave chase again, drops of cum falling off her pussy and thighs.

“Be ready this time, and hold well,” Milton yelled, readying his hand to shoot a tether up.

“No, wait!” Rennard grabbed Milton’s arm and yanked him abruptly, straight towards the mountain. There was a crevice, narrow for a human. They sidled their way within and soon darkness fell upon their crevice as the giant was there, blocking out sunlight. She reached in with a hand, though they had just made it out of reach. Then she sat and kicked a sideways leg inside, and a row of toes punted Milton and slammed him against the side. They possessively sat over his body and curled to bring him closer, trying to work him in between the toes and the ball where the digits could fold over his body for a perfect grip.

Rennard sliced at her ankle with a flash of fire, and the foot released him with a snap and a girly yelp. “No, please. Don’t hurt me. Don’t go!” They didn’t have much left to be out of reach from her leg.

But their hearts rose to their shoulder as they stepped into emptiness and fell. The sight of a large, confused foot searching the stones frantically became smaller and smaller as they fell. The falling didn’t stop, darkness growing around them, the window of light above becoming nothing but a dot which, eventually, was also consumed by the darkness, and the boys hollered and held each other, and the touch they granted one another, the sound of their voices and the wind sweeping past them were the only things telling them they were indeed still in the real world and hadn’t fallen into a void barren of existence, for that was what the continuous fall and the darkness told them.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we return to Henry.