- Text Size +

Henry woke to Ada’s foot shuffling about. The songbirds were unhurried, with lone, individuals chirping back and forth, one at a time, as the sun had yet to peek above the treetops. The stream tinkled gently.

Henry rose to his legs and yawned while stretching his arms, shoulder and elbows popping. His skin sheened from Ada’s dried cum. Looking back, she seemed asleep still. He leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the nub of her big toe. He remembered her words last night, that there would never be a time where he worshipped her, and she would say no.

The following action came naturally. Henry masturbated while burying his face into her big toe, smooching it tamely to not wake her up. This had less of yesterday’s fervent passion, tending to his desires like an animal now. He came within a minute, and it was liberating to simply do it because he felt like it. “A great start to the day.” Spending the day with Ada’s dried cum over his skin didn’t seem ideal, so he went and took a dip in the stream. The water was cold and jolted his mind awake. It was a calm stream, for a giant. Henry had to use his base magics to swim against the current. After a few minutes of that, he swam to shore where the water was waist-high, and there he sat and meditated with just his head above the water.

He didn’t know how much time passed, but the darkness of his closed eyes glowed yellow, and he opened them to see sunrise. Its radiance made the water sparkle, breathing life into the morning. He saw a couple of rabbits down the stream, great as horses with long furry ears reaching the ground. There was shuffling behind him. Ada sat up, heavy eyes wincing to morning sunlight. She rubbed her nose and eyes, yawned, and adjusted her position. There was no life in her at first, the typical morning languor. When she noticed her discarded panties however, the faintest trace of a smile came to her lips, and once she saw Henry in the water, the smile went wider.

“A wild night we had.”

“Won’t you join me?” Henry gulped two mouthfuls of the fresh water. “There’s nothing like cold water to sharpen your wits at the start of the day.”

Ada shook her head.

“I didn’t know the mighty giant feared a bit of water.”

“Uh, it’s not warm now at sunrise and won’t be for another couple of hours. I don’t have a big, lovely lady to warm me up.”

“Does a lovely lady put her nethers on full display?”

The remark made a dent, but Ada could take it playfully. “My oh my, it seems my slave is rather disobedient. A disciplining seems to be in order.” Ada got up and stamped those mighty feet towards the riverside. Henry dove underwater, crawling along the bottom with his hands to resist the current. Her hand dove in, grazing the bottom and unearthing stones and dirt. Past the rippled surface he could see Ada’s massive form crouching over the ledge. The inaccuracy surprised him, until he recalled the state of her sight. To evade her was suddenly in poor taste, making her more aware of her debilitated sight. Instead, Henry swam towards her hand and gave a sneaky tap on her thumb. The hand snapped after him, catching his leg.

Surprisingly, she pushed him down. But she didn’t choose it. Her other arm plunged in, her knees and shins, and he heard a yelp as he was snapped up into the cold air and water splashed about as Ada retreated. Dangling by the leg from her hand, Henry was thrown about as she scurried from the waterside, breathing rapidly and shivering.

“Ah, so goddamn cold.” Ada hissed air through her teeth and shivered.

Henry laughed. “You’re sent running from going in knee deep to a bit of water?”

Ada hunched down, balling up to keep herself warm. She brought Henry before her face. “Someone is being really naughty this morning. But I’ve got the perfect solution, both to punish you and warm me up.” Ada closed both her palms over him and rubbed him back and forth, exhaling her hot breath over him.

“Hey, this isn’t too bad,” Henry said, his words comically fluttering to her insistent rubbing.

“Got to get you nice and warm first.” Ada warmed him up for another several seconds. Then, she sat down, raised her dress, and aimed him at her pussy.

“Punishment?” Henry kissed the air. “You know I’m ready to devoutly worship you any minute of the day.”

“Try and think a little.” She kept him suspended there with the gaping mouth of her pussy staring at him. Staring at his face. She held him headfirst.

“Oh.”

“Oh yes.” Henry was plunged inside, the lips accepting him greedily. The pace was slow at first, as he knew it to be. She eased him in and out to get into the mood, getting used to the stance, the position, habituating her wrist. Henry tried to kiss and lick, to reciprocate and establish control, but he never saw the face of her pussy, only the walls within. And she was speeding up. In and out, in and out, turning into a flurry. Henry closed his eyes and braced as the heat started building and everything became a blur, his body beaten in the tornado that was her pussy.

“A slave… needs… to know… his place!” Ada moaned out loud as she pounded him harder and harder. The orgasm arrived, the explosion of squirt reaching all the way to the stream. After a while, Ada collected herself and stood up, Henry’s lower body dangling from the mouth of her pussy. To see him, she pulled her dress up. then jiggled her hips, watching him slimily slip out. Henry released and landed with a wet splash between her feet.

“Have we learned our lesson?”

Henry smiled drunkenly from where he lay, unmoving. “Yes, my mistress. I’ll be sent into a tornado of hungry pussy if I disobey.”

“Very correct.” She tapped him on the head with her big toe. “Looks like someone needs to take another wash.” Ada took the water flask and moved towards the stream, drinking and refilling, washing herself off carefully as the chill of the water made her cringe. A half hour or so later, both with their clothes back on, they were ready to move.

Henry had something to say. “Ada, I thought of how I can contribute. With my art of the fighter, I can become the vessel for your vitality. I used it on the giant as we escaped from a bunch of guards, when we first ended up in Gintessa. The girl was far from a soldier, but she ran for a good hour or so, using my energy.”

“So, you’re telling me I can run, and you’re the one who would get tired?”

Henry nodded. “And, not to boast, but my vitality and strength is my strong side, since my art is that of the fighter. For us, our magic and physical strength coexist, unlike other mages.”

Ada had her hand under her chin in thought. “That sounds far more useful than what you’re making it out to be. We have to try this.” Henry was set on the upper portion of her rucksack, where it held him firmly against one of her shoulder blades. A stable position would be needed when Henry was focusing during her jog.

When they found the trail, Henry clapped his hands together, and as if one contained gunpowder and the other the ignition, it sparked, a golden white light. He placed his glowing palms onto the skin of her neck, just over the hem.

“I’m not feeling anything special,” Ada said.

“Try jogging.” Ada took the first couple of steps as if she were a child learning to walk, daring to speed up until she was jogging. For the first several seconds she didn’t know what to think, but as half a minute passed, she could feel the mysterious lack of fatigue, not even needing to quicken her breath.

“Oh God.” Ada watched her own hands an awe as she ran, scanning her body. “How? I’m not even… This is incredible!” Running without spending any energy filled her with more, feeling as if she could take off, fly, weightless and soaring. The jog became a sprint, her feet pounding the earth into slight tremors.

“Hey, hey!” Henry called out between his breaths. “Don’t be rash, that energy isn’t coming from nowhere.”

“Huh?” Ada turned her head back, then chuckled. “Oh, that’s true.” She slowed down, but the problem remained of her being unable to gauge where to keep the intensity as she couldn’t tell how tired he was getting. Henry continually updated her, and she adjusted her speed where he could maintain it. But once that was established, Henry’s stamina kept Ada going for a good hour. Henry called it off and released his hands from her skin, the gold-white glow fading. They were near a crossroad leaving the woods. Ada reached behind her and put him down, Henry was sweaty, exhausted, and panting.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah. Just tired, tired from running.”

“You… have very good stamina.” Ada smiled. “Like you claimed, of course. My little Henry is a strong man.”

“Is there any water?”

“Of course.” Ada put her rucksack down and brought out food and refreshments. While helping to tilt the flask carefully to his mouth, she said, “We just covered a lot of distance. I’m not the most well-trained myself, but with you…” She gave him a quarter of a giant walnut which he munched on along with pieces of a cracker. “You’re not ill or anything? It’s just that you take on my tire, nothing more?”

“Yeah,” Henry said somewhere between the gasps for air, mouthfuls of walnuts and gulps of water. “Just tired. It’s nothing strange.”

“It sounds basic, but it does so much. You won’t burn through as much food and water as me, so it’s better if you get tired. What am I even talking about? Forget messengers, imagine fighters…”

A wagon trundled on by, Ada letting it and the driver’s ears pass out of earshot before continuing.

“This is gold-worth. Imagine if I were well-trained, and, well, had better eyes. The strongest giants out there would absolutely value having something like that in their arsenal. I’m talking about the elites, like Thora Thunderfoot, or the Devourer.”

“That sounds great.” The fatigue didn’t leave Henry in much of a talkative mood.

Ada watched down the road. The distant look on her was normal with her poor sight, but now it seemed contemplative, thoughts of someplace else. She nervously chewed her lower lip. It was good news for her that Henry’s useful abilities were with her.

Henry swallowed food and water. “What are you thinking about?”

“I have to be smart. It’s not like we can just share this with everyone else, they’ll take you away.”

“Don’t I belong to you?”

“I’m still a pushover. They might pay me some throwaway amount or whatever, but they’ll get their hands on you someway. Let’s focus on the task at hand first.” When Henry had eaten up, Ada took her turn to walk with Henry lying down in her cupped hands.

“Who’s Thora Thunderfoot and the Devourer?” Henry asked.

“Thora Thunderfoot is a Richwood ally, one of her strongest fighters. She’s massive, even taller than me, and to her name, has strong legs and massive feet.” Ada smirked. “Maybe you’d like her. But on a serious note, she’s incredibly strong. Thora has magic similar to your art of the fighter, now couple that with her size, and you’ve got a recipe for some immense blows. She can bulldoze through formations of giant soldiers and can pulverize even the strongest mages under her feet, without a rocky surface.”

“Oh boy. And the Devourer?”

“She’s one of the Gray Rhinos. She has powerful magic and unique, vampiric abilities. With a bite against a giant, she can drain them. Against humans too, you really want to avoid her mouth.”

“Aren’t Richwoods ‘dogs’ the same? That’s how one of them got me.”

“Yes, but they’re cheap copies, not on the same level as the Devourer. The Devourer’s kiss can leave you bedridden for days.”

“What a fun circus it is out there. Where would the Charmer rank compared to them, if you know about her?”

Ada stared up. “Hmm, the Charmer. I’ve heard about her, but I’ve no idea. I think she’d be weaker than both. What made you ask about the Charmer so specifically?”

“Well, I encountered her. She took Rennard and Milton. I went with a bounty hunter, an exceptional one, who was after the Charmer. They had a fight and the Charmer narrowly escaped. I got caught up in that and was sent east by a malfunctioned teleport.”

Ada stopped walking, bringing Henry up and staring at him. “That’s valuable information. Word got out that the Charmer went missing, and the Rhinos have been looking for her, as well as the kingdom who want to imprison her.” She continued again with a gleeful gait. “Overperforming these errands, sharing information, these tiny things can end up mattering for us.”

More than Ada jogging with Henry’s stamina, the simpler and more underrated aspect of the transfer was to simply walk. Ada had walked as much as she could all of yesterday, a feat demanding several breaks and one she likely wouldn’t be able to replicate in its entirety today. But after she had marched for an hour or two, Henry took over and she continued walking through him, able to take a long break while still moving. They covered a great distance that day, likely to make it there tomorrow morning. They made their resting place just outside a farmland, both tired but not exhausted.

“I’ve got just the mattress for my little soldier.” Ada raised her dress to pull her panties down, stepping out of them, and laying them on the grass. Upon them Henry took his rest, nuzzling in their fragrant dampness. He knew her smell very well now. Ada too lay down, stretching her foot out to reach him. Henry took his pants down and surrendered to the row of toes on her right foot, the long and supple digits trying to roll him in between the toes and ball. Once she had his torso there, she flexed her toes with a varied rhythm, a full body massage. Her feet were dirty after all the walking, but hardly clean himself, Henry didn’t care. He lay in complete relaxation and surrendered to her doughy digits as they worked him. He lost himself, in a trance, feeling as if he were in an iron maiden made of pillows, with just the bitter foot smell anyone should revolt at, but that he enjoyed being cast under.

“A lifetime supply of pussy and feet,” Ada whispered, her toes prodding his manhood. “How does that sound, slave?”

“Amazing.” The toes stroked him until he came, and when she was done, Henry returned the favor and worshipped her H-spot until she had her orgasm. They slept very well thereafter.

On the morning they refilled water in the farm and trekked onwards, from the nearby village of giants up to the hilly landscape. The dainty cottage was built into the hillside, away from the village. There Ada knocked on the door before stepping inside, a gloomily lit room allowing scant sunlight inside. Magical herbs hung from the roof, drying, and a few mushrooms in water-filled cans were twinkling with all kinds of colors.

“Lady Melinda’s letter?” an older voice said from another room. “This is quite early. But I’ve been adamant on that earlier is better, helps me prepare. So well done. Leave it on the table. Uhm, the one with the talking toad.”

The room was dimly lit, not terribly, but for Ada’s eyes it was enough to make things difficult. “Talking toad?”

“Ask who the prettiest lady of them all is.”

Ada did, and a squeaky voice said that she was. Ada moved over to the table and placed the letter, peering at the thing which had spoken. It was only the head of a giant toad, its eyes black and lifeless.

“He’s a prototype,” the lady said. “Currently he’s a bit too promiscuous with his compliments. When he’s done, his compliments will be exclusive to one girl. Will be royal brats’ favorite toy. You’re welcome to stay; I sense some delicious magic you’re carrying. Is it a human or a tool? Or both?” She laughed.

“It’s fine, thanks,” Ada said, stammering, not interested to see what was going on in her room which the lady couldn’t take her attention from. “I’ll be on my way.” She left, back to the comforting sunlight.

“So, it’s back to the capital, then?”

Ada patted her dress. “Back to the capital it is.” She didn’t take the same path to the village, instead skirting the cottage and crossing the hill. The village could be seen from the hilltop. Ada moved around the fences, with broad enclosed land and grazing cattle bordering to the woods and hilly landscape. At one of the more prominent pieces of land, jutting out toward the hills, Henry noted a distressed giant holding a smaller one.

Henry pointed from Ada’s shoulder. “Hey, I think something’s going on with them.” Ada made it towards them, the two looking like a mother comforting her daughter. The mother was tall, wearing a green day dress, and her daughter had a short frock and brown hair tied into ponytails. The daughter might have been just about six years old, sparkling cheeks from dried tears and bloodshot eyes revealing she’d cried plenty. The pale skin on her legs was hurt, with plenty of sore red spots and to-be blue and purple bruises, the hems of her frock slashed and torn. Ada prepared to say something, but it was the mother who eyed her first, a notable glance to the emblem on her dress.

“You’re part of the Richwood branch?” Her hands were around her daughter’s shoulders.

Ada felt shy to shoulder that remark. “Well, maybe not strictly—”

“Bloody do something!” The daughter buried her face into her mother’s dress. “Some cursed human bandits tried to steal from us, my daughter caught them in the act and chased them off into the woods, but there they turned on here, wielding magic! Have we arrived at hell? How does a trio of mages sneak in here and attack my daughters so brazenly? What’s your name, girl?

“Um, Ada, madam.”

“Do something, Ada.” She pointed a finger to the woods and hills. “Either get in there and deal with them or bring someone with the dignity to wear the emblem and who will do something about it.” With her daughter in hold, she marched back to her farm, muttering a mixture of assurances to her daughter and curses at inadequate security.

“We should get someone,” Henry said.

Ada didn’t move on that suggestion, thinking still. “Actually, I’m thinking we go in there now. Listen, it’s unusual for loose mages to be out like this, attacking giants. If I go and call someone in, they’ll march in and deal with it, and I’ll just be the lowly messenger in between. I can get the credit this time. And if I call someone, it might take forever, the mages could get away. We have to be opportunistic, like I’ve been saying, and this is the chance.”

“They were three mages, they beat up the girl’s legs badly. We don’t know how strong they are. It’s not good to run in alone on this.”

“But I’m not alone, I’ve got you. One giant and human against three humans. Hell, I’d like my odds alone against three humans, it’s looked pretty good for me so far.”

“Hey.” Henry was petulant. “My point is that you don’t know how strong these mages are, not all humans pose the same challenge.”

Ada’s toes curled in and raked the soil. “My feet beg to differ.”

Henry shrugged. “Fine.”

“Henry.” She leaned in against her shoulder, her face closer to him. “A trio of mages stumbling around in Gintessa… Do you sympathize with them?”

“What?”

“I hope not. They stole from the farm and attacked a child. I need you to be in on this with me. Not halfhearted, not maybe, but with me entirely.”

“I am. I just want to ensure you make the best decision.”

“Do you think we’re strong together, Henry?”

“Yes, I do. And I’ll be with you.”

Ada marched towards the woody hills. “Then let’s go.”

Chapter End Notes: