- Text Size +

Ada couldn’t hide her excitement, pinching her nipples. Henry wondered if he should feel ashamed for knowing what she was going to do to them and looking forward to it, shame that, upon having seen Ada insert Stina between her legs, let that be a motivation for him in the fight.

Ada stepped out of the dress, Raymond and Marvin stuck to her soles. She waved Henry over. “You wouldn’t mind coming over and help me teach them a lesson?”

Henry bowed, a mixture of seriousness and humor. “Let us deliver justice, mistress.” He ran over to her and jumped into her open hand. Ada curled her index and middle fingers over his shoulders, his head poking out between the gap. She brought him over her clit, hanging upside-down with legs reaching for her belly button.

“I need your magical mouth, sweetie.”

Henry smooched her velvety pink flesh, seeing her toes curl in pleasure. He kissed deeper, grabbed the clit with his mouth. The fingers of her other hand arrived, thumb and index entered her pussy. When they came out, a woman’s lower body followed, wearing Stina’s shorts. When her waist was out, Ada inserted her again, then back out, and so the slimy rhythm started. Henry’s manhood stirred, making out with her clit more passionately by the second. And with that, the pace with which Stina was pumped in and out increased. The hand which held Henry, the massive body under him, it all shook, her knees buckling from weakness. Airy breaths slipped out of Ada, the hints of a moan noticeable, the first of many.

“Oh. My. God.” Ada groaned darkly, like some animal on its last breath. “This is the best fucking combination ever.” Henry’s mouth working her clit while she simultaneously had someone to insert, it made a torrent of pleasure. Ada squeaked, a few droplets of squirt sprinkling out. Henry was about to intensify his worship, but she pulled him back, the pounding of Stina also ending.

“God above,” Ada whispered, standing with her legs further apart and squatted down, keeping her feet flat to not give the other two any opening. After adjusting, Henry was returned to her clit. “Come on, Henry, give me your best.”

He went all-in with his mouth, kissing, licking, and making out with it furiously. Ada started pumping Stina again, the pace seeing an exponential escalation. Henry thought about how Stina had outmatched him, her strength, her speed, her superior training, a far more competent mage and fighter than he. And in the end, here she was, being clapped in and out of Ada’s pussy like anyone else. The ferocity with which Ada was running her in and out began to assume the appearance of an attack, pounding her into her pussy.

Ada’s peaking moans announced the waterworks, and the squirt shot out in an impressive spray. It drizzled on the grass and soil, soaking into the earth. But Henry kept worshipping, Stina still sliding through the vaginal walls, and the squirt kept coming, forming tiny pools around the base of a sturdy tree. Together, Henry and, unwillingly, Stina, sustained multiple orgasms.

Ada’s moans abated, pushing Stina all the way in and leaving her there. Ada almost fell over, the freed hand immediately grabbing the tree for support. Ada put Henry down.

“Ah, it never gets old,” Ada said airily, giggling. “Let me get it together here, Henry. I’m not done with them.”

“Sure.” Henry got up, not sure what to do about his raging manhood. He could just deal with it himself now, but it felt pathetic. He was sure Ada would help him with it later. “What’s the plan with them afterwards?”

“Take them to a guardhouse with a credible officer so I can receive the credit. If it’s the wrong runt they could just snatch them from me. These are powerful mages, there’s good praise waiting us.” Ada stood up to her full height, biting her lower lip. “But yeah, after I’m done with them.”

“Alright, because I heard them talk about the miracle stone. You know, the artifact Leeman mentioned?”

Ada’s mouth was open in thought. “Huh. We’ll question them on that. You can go and search their belongings, see if there’s any clues there. But if this lead is as dry as Leeman’s offhand mention, I’m getting tired of hearing about it.”

Henry moved to their camp. “We’ll see.”

“In the meantime…” Ada licked her lips. With Raymond and Marvin helplessly stuck to her soles, Ada stepped into the cum-drenched soil around the large tree, sodden enough to have her steps squelch into the earth, soaking them in it. Ada squelched around by the tree as if playing ring around the rosie, trampling Raymond and Marvin into her liquids. Ada even began to jump around in it, like children playing in water puddles.

Henry focused on his task of rummaging through their belongings. Occasionally, he’d return to the moment, realizing the ongoing splashes in the background was a human being pancaked between sweaty, soft foot flesh and a layer of squirt. Henry was reimmersed in his task as he unearthed a note with a fine handwriting, and it detailed how the chances of success were slim but could give House Harrows a path back to becoming one of the greatest houses in all of Gintessa. They were instructed to search near the tarn atop the highest mountains in the southeast, where long ago, a battle between bandits and a royal convo had led to a draw and the Compass had been lost thereabout.

“You… slimy… whore!” Henry snapped back to hear Raymond’s wavering voice, ripped out from under her foot and held in her hand. He was dazed and not present enough to protest beyond those words, hair and robes dripping with cum.

Ada’s thumb brushed his wet hair. “As a matter of fact, you’re the slimy one.” She ripped his robe and undergarments off, the struggle revitalizing in him. Ada pinched his arms in place, his resistance futile, and there was nothing to do as Ada had him naked in her hand. “You’ve got a good body, lightning boy. I’ll make good use of it.”

“You really have no shame, do you?”

“In front of the right people, I do. But you don’t deserve any of my shame.” Ada pinned him under her armpit and kicked her foot up, Marvin plastered to the sole. She peeled him off and undressed him as well, then brought Raymond out from her armpit, holding the pair in her closed hands.

“You are little more than an animal.” Marvin spat. “Enslaved to base desires.”

“And you three, oh powerful mages, what do you have to show for your power? Lost to this base animal, didn’t you?” Ada’s thumbs teasingly stroked their cheeks. “You know, the three of you, even the two of you, were tough. Your magic hit hard. If Henry hadn’t been by my side to distract you, I don’t think we’d be here. But that’s what I love about humans, no matter how strong, you keep them stuck and unmoving, and they’re nothing.” Ada rolled her shoulders about to flaunt her breast, noticing where their eyes went. “Do you like what you see?”

“Those fat, cow’s tits are right in our face,” Raymond said. “What else is there to look at, except your nasty face?”

Ada smiled and lowered them, presenting them before her massive pink-brown lips, glimmering with moisture. “Your friend still struggles sometimes, maybe you can see it. She’s probably taking notes of what a real woman should look like. Oh how I wish I could fit all of you in there.”

“You’re sick.”

“And ready for more action.” She slammed them against her pussy, each of them on either side of her lips. Gently, she stroked the front of their bodies against her, up and down, up and down.

Henry tried to return to business, search for further details of this mission beyond an instruction to find this ‘Compass’. Another note detailed how there were rumors from a village’s elder in the north, of how a guiding rock called the Compass would lead the way to the miracle stone. This information probably came before the previous note, altogether completing a loose clue. There didn’t seem to be much faith in the miracle stone’s existence, or that anyone would actually return with results, explaining decently why these three were tasked with pursuing one of the many clues House Harrows were uncovering. They were shots in the dark, hoping one of them turned out successful.

“Would you look at that.” Ada took them away from her pussy after minutes of rubbing, and holding their torso, Raymond and Marvin’s dicks were on full display, erect and aroused. She brought them back up and delicately placed their cocks against her stiff nipples, then rubbed with expert precision, stroking their erections. Raymond and Martin tried to hide the feeling, assume a stony face, but their fighting only made their expressions seem pained.

“Come on you two, surrender. Accept it. You’re not getting out of here until I decide it, so why not make the best of it?” Ada grinned, enjoying the caress on her nipples herself. But they were still fighting it. “It must be that silly pride you have. I’d bet that if you were alone with me, you’d get down on your knees and worship me.”

Marvin huffed, Raymond gritting his teeth and trying to keep it together. But they couldn’t control their embarrassingly predictable physiology. Ada paid close attention to their faces, able to feel how they were thrusting their hips. Right as she predicted it to arrive, she pulled them away from her nipples and squatted down. She raised her toes where she stood and did the rest against the underside of her third toe. Ada burst out laughing as her toes finished them off, sending their ejaculation into the soil.

“Several minutes under my feet and you love them so much already?”

They had no response, their energy diminishing until they hung in her hands in their limp shame. Ada mashed their faces into the cracks between her toes. “Look how kind I am, giving you your fill.”

It was the strangest thing for Henry to notice, considering how long he’d been with giants lately, especially Ada. But the juxtaposition between the pitiful amount they produced from their ejaculation, doing no more than wetting a few blades of grass, to Ada’s geyser of an orgasm soaking the very soil around the entire tree, offered yet another perspective, yet another shocking difference in size. On some level it even fascinated Henry, after staring up at these colossal feminine bodies for the past weeks, to still find another dimension to the reality of just how much larger they were.

“That’s enough fun for you. I’ll be nice enough and hide you, you probably don’t want to be looked at.” Ada smothered them into the lower and inner portion of her ass, near the upper thigh, massaging them in place. And then she sat, right on the cum-soggy grass and soil, sealing them off from the rest of the world in a coffin of endless, cushy flesh. Ada gyrated her hips, grinding them. The slick surface eased the motion, lessening friction. Ada focused her thrusts downwards, into them, adding a mixture of twirls, side-to-side swerves, and even bouncing up and down, repeatedly slamming them into the ground and causing slight tremors. Henry had felt the stifling smother that was being under her foot, but he couldn’t imagine the vast expanse of flesh under her ass, every trace of the world snuffed out. In there, all of existence was hot spongy flesh compressing them from every angle, lubricated with cum.

After spending a couple of minutes fascinated by how hard she was dominating them, Henry broke free from the spell and returned to searching. There were other notes and essentials for travel to rifle through, but then in one of the backpacks his hand stumbled on something hard, rocklike. He brought it out, a brown bowl-shaped thing which seemed to closest resemble stone, feeling somewhat powdery, like charcoal. Turning it around revealed its true nature. On the other side, four points were marked on it, N, E, S, W, clearly the four points of the compass.

“The Compass,” Henry muttered. It had to be what was mentioned in the notes, of what would lead to the miracle stone. Between the northern and eastern sections, a blue globe shone, likely indicating where to go. The notes seemed clear, but this nonetheless required a questioning. Glancing back and seeing Ada’s insistent humping, he doubted they’d be very cooperative after this. Anyhow, he felt satisfied with his search and turned back to her.

If anything, Ada humped harder and faster than when Henry last checked, now pumping Stina in and out as well again. Her lust truly knew no bounds. Henry imagined what the three were going through, what their state of mind was. Henry remembered his first time, when Ada used Rennard’s body to masturbate over him and Milton, the earth-shattering realization that being many times larger allowed her to do literally whatever she wanted with them. It took time to simply come to terms with it. And thinking back to the attitude these three had, their power came with significant egos, perhaps increasing Ada’s pleasure, knowing she wasn’t just dealing with small fry. Every single thrust, her ass and pussy were vampirically draining away their pride.

In her skyward moans and swerving head, Ada caught Henry staring. She bobbed her head at her right foot, smirking. “You’re making me feel weird, Henry. Get over here and join the party.”

He didn’t hesitate, running over as if called to rescue. The heel was anchored to the ground to provide stability for the wild hip movements. Henry pulled down his pants.

“Show me why I named my H-spot after you.”

His eyes went to the bulbous big toe. Henry jumped up and wrapped his arms around it, nuzzling away the few chips of bark and blades of grass, and then dove straight in. Ada was already well into it, Henry knew this was no place for foreplay and build-up. Henry sucked and chewed on the pulpy flesh, savoring the cum residues.

Ada rocked back with a sharp gasp. Henry hugged the big toe as tightly as he could and wrapped his legs around the foot, holding fast like a leech to the increasing turbulence. The instant reaction to his worship aroused him as well, and he humped his manhood into the transition between the arch and the ball of her foot. Ada rubbed her clit, and along the pounding of Stina, the humping of Raymond and Marvin, Henry took her to a new high with his mouth. Her squirt shot out and sprayed on the tree.

Always able to push it a step further, Ada stopped pumping Stina and instead held her in front of her pussy. The rocking brought to a temporary pause, Ada rubbed her clit rapidly while Henry stimulated her H-spot, and now there were no stray shots, no leftover sprinkles; the squirt lasered straight onto Stina. Stina was properly woken from the shower, coughing, cursing in rage, grimacing and closing her eyes and recoiling. But Ada’s hand held her locked, nowhere to hide, forced to tank the geyser of love juice. And Henry didn’t feel like another one of the three. The added vivacity when he started sucking her H-spot allowed him to see his own efforts in this, the extra oomph in her propulsive hips smothering Raymond and Marvin, the extra squirts spraying Stina, they were his doing. This was a conjoined effort. He was the puppeteer from her foot, getting his revenge on Stina for how she’d thrown him about by enhancing Ada’s rabid onslaught.

Ada screamed Henry’s name upon climax, and lord almighty did it get to him. He thrust his manhood into her foot like a crazy monkey, and he came, and he was certain no force in the world was powerful enough to pry him off this foot.

Once his climax was over, relaxation came like warm fingers easing all the tightness out of him. He let go and fell on the ground with a happy smile. Ada too was finished, pushing the soaking, slimy Stina in under her meaty thigh and leaning onto the tree, closing her eyes.

The breeze steadily whisked the trees, the sunlight steady on Henry’s body, and in that tranquility Henry dozed.

Chapter End Notes: