- Text Size +

Henry had no energy in him after the way Ada pounded him the night before. She had picked him up in his sleep, his body wrapped in both her hands so he could neither make noise nor move his arms to fight back with magic. Those fingers peeled his clothes off, and before he could make sense of things, she plunged him inside and put him through a whirlwind of insertions and extractions.

Sticky from her cum, Henry woke up the morning to her holding his ankles and gently whirling him within her like one stirs a stew. It was a stark contrast to yesterday’s fury.

“Oh, are you awake?” Ada’s hold on him didn’t stop, moving him lazily. “I just woke up myself. Felt like starting off the day with some fun.”

“Where’s Rennard and Milton?” he yelled, and continued to shout questions and demands, though it only came through as loud muffles emanating from her pussy.

Ada quivered a little, flexing her toes. “Oooooh, the vibrations from your shouts. I can’t make sense of your words, boy. But don’t worry, I haven’t betrayed or broken any promise. Your friends are in the barn, hidden and quiet. You’ll join them later. I just took you for fun.” Her fingers left him in there, petting her stomach. “Something tells me this workday will be much more fun than the others. Now, if you shout your loudest like you just did when I’m near others, they might hear you.” She slapped her stomach. “So be quiet, hmm? And don’t think this gives you leverage over me. I’m not the one trying to lie low. Shout and make yourself known, they’ll suspect me of shoving a human worker in there. But I’ll just clear myself by pulling you out in your wet embarrassment and turn you into the guards. They’re still lurking about.”

With Henry pinned inside, Ada went about her workday, moving hay and cargo off new shipments and refilling the troughs with fresh water. Henry tried to wriggle his way out backwards, assisted by gravity and the shake of her movement. To earn a nip of fresh air was all he wanted, but whenever his legs stuck out her fingers would find him and plug him back inside.

When she had her reprieve, she extracted him carefully, keeping her hands closed around his torso to pin the arms. She was hunched down in a corner, a slick, naked, and defeated Henry staring back at her.

“What are you trying to accomplish?” Ada said. “Didn’t I lay out the situation?”

“I just want some fresh air,” he said, grimacing. “Come on, give me some rest here.”

“Hmm.” She rubbed her lips with an index finger. “Sure. I’ll stick you in legs first and keep your head out. However, whenever I give you a tap on the head, I want you to lick. If you don’t, it’s headfirst again.”

“I’ll take that trade. And please, I’m thirsty and hungry.”

“I’ll get you some food and water soon, for your friends too.” She put him in with the head sticking out and let the gown fall over. He had a view down over her pillars for legs and the feet at the bottom, pedalling back and forward through grass, unpaved roads, and hardwood floors. He could see through her gown a little, discerning buildings and other people. Her routes grew rather routine, Henry started recognising the places. There were constant voices, around giants and sometimes humans.

Her thighs brushed against his head every now and then. This position gave him a new perspective over her size. Aside from her her feminine physique, there was something scary in how relatable her movement and these pedalling legs were, how casually she moved this ground-shaking size the way Henry would walk. One of her thighs likely contained more muscle than Henry’s entire body times ten. The humans were like squirrels to her, when just a few years ago she had been like them. That’s what astounded Henry the most, how she had gone from his peer to having the ground shake under her feet. In a way, he envied it, he envied all the women who had this chance, no matter what oppressive situation it put her in to be an offgiant in Gintessa. How could he point his finger at her and laugh at the stupid decision she’d made, when he pathetically lay here inside her pussy?

Inevitably, she gave him a tap, the signal. This was for the sake of them laying low, let the guards give up on the chase, and have a safer way home. With that in mind, Henry stroked her lips with his tongue, and she quivered. After licking her some time, she twisted him as if he were a key in a keyhole, leaving his face upward and against her clit. She gave him another tap. That position didn’t go on for long, as Ada’s legs would fail her, pressing her lips and leaning against a wall in complete focus to contain the moans. The pleasure made her look feverish to anyone watching her, so she instructed him away from her clit for now. Henry found it quite fascinating, for a moment, as if he were in control in a peculiar way. He noticed her occasional squirms, her toes curling from pleasure, thighs pressing together; he felt like a puppeteer pulling the strings that were the nerves in her genitals.

Her pussy began to feel like the mouth of some living animal, sucking and savoring the taste of him, some contractions like the act of chewing, and the wetness had too eerie of a similarity to drool to complete the comparison.

“Be careful when you venture out there,” Ada said to other workers. “Always travel with a giant. There are still reports of humans going missing towards the mountains. Yesterday two of our own workers disappeared.” Henry noted she was extra careful when moving around the human workers, so none of them would score a glance under her gown. She couldn’t let them spot the secret between her legs.

Ada fed Henry around noon. Finding some privacy, she lifted her gown to see his head poke out of her pussy, and she smiled. “Hello, lonely head. Drink.” She carefully poured the water down her stomach, letting it roll smoothly down over her womanhood in rivulets. He drank and slurped the water off her. “Oh lord almighty,” she said, chewing her lips. “Every day would be much more exciting like this.” She fed him buttered bread and fruit afterwards. Another tap, and Henry returned to worshipping her.

As he licked and licked, Henry found he enjoyed it. Her lips were soft, holding him snugly. Ada wasn’t ugly, his boyhood certainly agreed. He realised he had to allow himself to enjoy this, to remove the guilt. He was just following the deal, after all. If this hadn't happened as a result of her dishonesty and he wasn't plagued by the concern of when they'd see home again, he’d do this willingly.

“Would you look at that.” Ada had tugged the gown at its collar and midsection to peer down at him, her face between her enormous breasts. Henry didn’t know how long she’d watched him. “I asked you to lick, but you’re kissing and worshipping and nestling against it like it’s your lover.”

Henry’s cheeks went red.

“Not that I’m against it. Keep going.” She let the gown snap back in place, and in his privacy Henry returned to his work. But he found Ada peeking at him again, biting her lip.

“Is it so bad if you stayed here?” she said. “You’ll get food and water all the time and have to do nothing but something you enjoy.”

“Must I really argue why I wouldn’t want to spend my life inside someone’s pussy?”

“It’ll let you out plenty of times, of course. And I’m not staying here forever, you won’t be stuck in a farm. It’s just, you make it more enjoyable, much more interesting. I need you to get through it. One day, I’m going to have money, make it out of here, and I’ll pay you.”

“I don’t know if you’re serious. The answer is no if you are.”

“Think about it.”

The thought passed Henry’s mind, that she might not betray them by handing them over to the guards, but she could in other ways. The three boys weren’t like the workers here around the farm or any other human in Gintessa. Although minimal, the humans who lived in Gintessa still had some protections to coexist alongside giants. Henry, Rennard, and Milton, as people slipping in from Humius without any official errand, had none. If being human around giants didn’t imply it enough, the three of them in particular were easy targets of abuse and blackmail.

Ada certainly enjoyed this. Why wouldn’t she work to keep it that way? That she would simply send them on their way after a few days, seemed, once again, too good to be true. This request of hers furthered that suspicion. They couldn’t trust her on this.

“Do you think it isn’t being noticed, you big whore?” The voice was from another giant, her great shape in front of Ada. “The complaints come, always stepping on the humans ‘by accident’, poor work, dozing away, missing for several minutes, lazy, making excuses. You think I don’t find out?” Henry felt a powerful strike vibrate through Ada’s flesh as she yelped in pain. The giant, an overseer of some kind, whipped Ada on the leg with a stick. “Don’t try and act smart around here, whore. Do you think you’re better than this?”

“I’m sorry, madam,” Ada said, almost succeeding to bring an unfaltering voice. Another strike of the wooden cane brought her to a knee, and then a few more strikes put her on her ass. Her thighs closed around Henry’s head.

“You should be good labor with that size, but you need to be dumber as well,” the overseer said, adding two more strikes to Ada’s calves. “If you don’t start acting like it, I’ll beat your head so you’re dumb enough for our liking.” She left.

Ada continued work until she had her reprieve. Then she ran off to her room and sat on the mattress, her soft flesh closing all around Henry, and he heard her sob. Henry made noise. Ada flinched in surprise. She’d forgotten he was there.

The gown was pulled up and Henry stared up at her usual smile, though he could see how big of an attempt it was for her to maintain. The skin around her eyes and cheek had a noticeable sheen from the dried tears.

“What was that?” Henry said.

“Just the madam as usual, gets a bit annoying sometimes.”

“Hmm, is that so? And that’s normal?”

She nodded. There was a silence. “Uhm, so, I forgot about you. Didn’t mean to come here, should have taken you to the barn. I’ll do that soon.” Her index came down and pressed him enough so her lips swallowed even his head. She didn’t want him to see her.

Soon after, she went to the barn with food and water. Rennard gave her an evil glare, though he didn’t attack. Milton had calmed him to some extent. She placed the plate of food and water before them, Milton moving to eat while Rennard remained.

"Is the food not to your liking, Redhead?” Ada said. “I’m afraid you have no luxury of choosing here.”

Rennard pointed at the ground. “Leave him here.”

“I agree with you, my pussy needs a break, otherwise it won’t feel as exciting. I need to build a craving.” She deliberately pulled Henry out little-by-little, letting the wet noise of his extraction fill the room. She placed his limp and naked body on the ground. Milton showed him where they’d put his clothes.

“Wanna lay everything straight?” Rennard said. “Or do you have more lies?”

“There are no lies. You’ll lie low, I’ll feed and shelter you, then I’ll send you on your way. I just decided I should gain something in return, it’s like your payment. You don’t think that’s fair? I’m a simple farmgirl, I don’t enjoy much luxury.”

“So long as you keep your end,” Milton said, chewing on an apple. “This is fine.” He spoke aggressively to overrule Rennard.

“Then I’ll be back later,” she said, “with more refreshments. One of you will be my next passenger.” She left the barn.

As Henry put his clothes on, Rennard grimaced at the smell coming from him. “There is no world where I allow myself that. I can’t do it. We shouldn’t do this. I know you’re gonna say ‘what choice do we have?’, but I say we find one. There has to be some world where we get away without having to be her fucktoys.”

“I don’t see one, unfortunately,” Milton said. “We have to endure this. It can’t be any fun being humiliated like that, but we have to stomach it. We want nothing but to be back home, don’t we? As long as we think about the greater goal, it shouldn’t be that bad.”

Henry stretched his loose limbs. “As always, you’re both right and wrong.”

They looked at him in question.

“We leave tonight.”