- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heather and Chris have a relaxing few days together, while Celia spends every waking hour researching this mess Lexy dumped into her arms. Finally, there's a breakthrough. Though, not the one any of them is hoping for.


Chapter Tags: [Masturbation][Multi-Size][Sex][Bonding][Blossoming Friendship?]

Two days later; Chris, 3:05 PM


The two of you stare up at pale thighs, watching as Celia pages through old books on her bed, a lazy and tired expression adorning her face. Every page turned is careful and methodical. She wouldn't want to tear anything accidentally; those books look older than sin.


You'd spent a few days here now, and Celia had seemingly made zero progress. Thankfully, despite the erotic landscape, Celia had put some relatively plain patterned lime green panties on. Not that you’d mind her doing research nude, of course. I mean, things couldn't really get much worse at this point. Although, you’d prefer to stay away from any mouths if it could be helped. You still shudder to think about what she’d put you through on arrival.


According to her, the process of dragging somebody out through the OtherSide is practically undocumented. You also gleaned a few tidbits that really put the Salem witch trials in a far better perspective. The history books you went to school with got it totally wrong if Celia is to be believed.


Truthfully, now that everything has mellowed out, the last few days have been outright relaxing. Lazing comfortably on a bed unfathomably larger than your body does have its perks. You find yourself hard-pressed to recall a mattress this soft. You look over at Heather, and she flashes you a smile. The two of you did a good amount of talking over the last couple of days. Past that front she puts on, you can see someone reasonably intelligent in there. If ever so slightly ditzy on occasion.


You walk over to her, watching as she lounges on her back, enjoying the soft expanse of the bed. "So, how are you holding up?" She blinks, giving the question a pregnant pause. "Not too bad. All things considered." She flips over onto her stomach with ease, making an excessive noise as she stretches her arms. You can see her entire body laid out, her athletic thighs curving into her firm glutes.


"I was just thinking about how tense I've been. So much drama these past few days. Wanna maybe… give me a massage?" She asks innocently, taking a substantial interest in your cheeks going red. 


After gawking like a horny teen for a few seconds, you manage to sputter out a reply, "O-oh, me? Well, uh, are you sure?" You scratch your head, "Aren't I a little… small?" You finish sheepishly.


"Oh shut up," She says affirmingly, "The only difference is now, there’s more of me to go around." She gestures toward the rest of her body with a nod.


The logic isn't very sound, but you aren't about to deny a cute girl's request for a massage. Even this small, you can't help yourself. Besides, it would be a decent way to kill some time. Not like either of you have much going on right now.


"Ugh! Fuck this!" The god-like voice echoes, Celia raising her voice in aggravation.


You crane your head up to see a frustrated Celia lay a book off to the side. She closes her eyes briefly, mumbling to herself. "Why Lex? Why do you have to make everything so damn difficult!" She sighs, flopping back on the bed. It makes you flinch, but Heather doesn’t move, used to the abrupt movements by now. She’d done a total one-eighty since the other day, settling into this temporary routine far faster than you.


             Well, no time like the present. You get to work, saddling Heather’s back the best you can. Pushing against her soft flesh. It's miraculously smooth, her scent like a lilac making your lower regions pump with blood. She giggles in response, feeling your hardness poke into her. But she doesn’t say anything past that, making it all the more embarrassing for you. If she acknowledged it, at least you wouldn’t feel as weird.


             “Oh, oh my god. Right there! That knot is so bad.” She says, melting into a buttery pool as you add more pressure. The situation is quickly heating up, but you aren’t about to make a move without Heather’s explicit go-ahead. The two of you had only just managed to get on good terms with one another, and you have no intention of ruining that. Nonetheless, Celia picks now to speak up about her research these past few days.


             “So, some good news and bad news,” She sighs, staring at the ceiling. “Probably best to get the good out there first! Removing the corruption? Totally possible.” Your ears perk up, excited and relieved to hear something positive for once. These past few days have been awash with bad.


             “However, I don’t have the technical skill to do something like this. Yeah, big shock, right?” You can practically see the grimace creep along her face as she continues, “But, uh, my Mom… might?” Your blood runs cold. Her mom? The very person Lexy was so worried about explaining this whole situation too? But contrasting your feeling, Heather doesn’t seem to be listening, blocking out Celia’s entire spiel.


             “The choice is to stay like that forever or try and get her help. You and Lexy can do that, though. I’m not risking a whole lecture from Mom.” She continues, rambling about magical properties and the like. You don’t pretend to understand. However, Heather looks over her shoulder, giving you a look that's hard to place. You start to speak, but she quickly silences you, throwing your body to the ground in a fluid motion and ending on top.


             She looks you in the eyes for several long moments before moving down, her head resting near your cock. You feel her breath blowing across it, your whole body shivering in response. You must have been giving her a thousand eye stare because she speaks up, “Hey, what’s with that look? I still owe you from the other day, or did you forget already?”


             You certainly hadn’t. How could you? That miserable night tucked closely to her asshole while she danced around and had fun. At the time, you’d been scared for your very life. But looking back on it? It's hard to deny your craving it all again. Trapped in an area so imbued with femininity. Though, perhaps on marginally safer terms.


             You sit up slightly, trying to get a better view. Heather’s flush cheek pressed lightly against your reduced cock, her soft face caressing it tenderly, making you only want her more. However, it looks rather pathetic. It's so tiny compared to the features of her face. Like a cigarette held up to someone's mouth. But to her credit, she doesn’t call it out. Opting to instead let her lips circle the head of the shaft before effortlessly taking it in.


             It's small enough that she can suck on it like a lollipop. Pressing the treat-sized member against the corners of her mouth, using her tongue to stroke the shaft. There’s a weird amalgamation of feelings, lust mixed with embarrassment. Sure she could do this for you, but what could you possibly do in return?


             “...but yeah, that’s about it. I’m sure you’ll be fine. Lexy will be there, obviously, so it's not like you’ll be alone with her.” Celia finishes her ramble, both you and Heather having missed it in its entirety. She lazily lifts herself up and checks on the two of you, doing a double-take.


             “O-oh! Oh dang, you go, girl.” She’s taken aback at first before voicing her support. Her eyes bore into the two of you from high above, unmoving. Subtly, she bites a pale lower lip. “This is pretty hot, you two. Don’t mind me; I’m just doing my own thing.” She says sheepishly. Heather continues playing with you, not bothering to acknowledge the much bigger lady. But at her colossal scale, it's hard for you not to focus on what is essentially your entire backdrop. 


Celia adjusts her position slightly, though the panty-clad vista you’re subject to remains roughly the same. However, there’s a waft of heat as a finger decides to swoop down and pull it harshly to the side. You’re astonished, several tonnes of pure womanhood reacting to your every move and growing ever slicker.


             Just being in its presence makes you feel both small and unbelievably aroused. You can’t control yourself as you start to lightly thrust against Heather's much larger tongue. The pheromones, the scent, and the sights all drive you wild, coming together to create a perfect storm of sexual deviance.


             “You two just fucking went for it. Like, you don’t even care that I’m watching.” Her voice booms again, but it's accompanied by definitive action this time. Her index finger comes down, circling the outer edges of her lower lips, just as Heather groans, your shaft still inside her mouth, being toyed with and massaged with a fair amount of skill. The vibrations from her huge mouth reverberate, creating a sensation strong enough to make you gasp out loud. It’s like something straight out of the wilder stories you’d read. Overwhelmed with stimuli, you drink it in the best you can, doing your best to enjoy everything, despite its intensity.


Heather, 3:15 PM


             Something had you incredibly turned on. The heat started early in the morning and culminated in, well, this. Playing with Chris’ dick like it may as well have been a toy. Not that he didn’t absolutely love this. His enjoyment was evident from the get-go. Besides, you knew he wouldn’t turn you down. Not after these last few days the two of you had spent together.


             Celia had been saying something the whole time, but truthfully? You hadn’t caught a single word. If it was necessary, she’d just have to repeat herself. Let the bitch talk; it wouldn’t change much for you.


What finally jolts you from the laser focus you’d developed is a familiar noise of wet fingers working a sufficiently soaked pair of lips. A noise you were pretty acquainted with. But you’re so caught in the moment it's hard to be upset. As you continue to swirl Chris’ shaft around the entrance of your mouth, part of you feels like she’s trying to steal your thunder. And you weren’t about to let that fly. That antisocial bitch wasn’t about to make you enjoy this any less. You’d been watching Chris skip around naked for the two days! You needed and wanted this far more than her skank ass.


The fire of competition burns inside you as Chris looks between the two of you in awe. Yeah, live it up, you think. This is probably a horny guy's fantasy come true. Getting head while looking at an infinitesimally larger girl get herself off. But you're enjoying it too, so clearly, things aren’t all bad. Though, it makes you crave size again. To be bigger. Maybe Lexy would let you bully Chris around one last time? But, a part of you doubts that. Even if he gave you the go-ahead, it would be an uphill battle to convince her.


Celia’s undies are an entire landscape in themselves, and even you have to admit, it really does set the mood. Damp, musty, and hot. It creates a weird breeding ground of arousal in both of you, making you feel like it would be hard to stop. Not that either of you had that desire. No, the three of you are full steam ahead.


Wet squelches echo off to your side, Celia dipping a finger inside to stroke the start of her yearning tunnel. You drop a hand down yourself, almost feeling like it's a race, your competitive side out in full force today. As the pace picks up, wetness starts to fall. Tiny drops of stray moisture speckling both you and Chris as your captor turned savor selfishly gets herself off.


But you don’t care. Only caring about who finishes first. You circle the nub of your clit, moaning into Chris’ shaft as the environment starts to deteriorate. The wetter she gets, the thicker the air seems. An incredibly odd observation in this secret world you’ve entered.


Celia, 3:21 PM


             You don’t know what got into these two, but it's a welcome surprise. A chance to blow off some steam after spending two fruitless days with your nose in dusty old books. You don’t waste a second, taking the very first opportunity you can to dip a finger down between the tides. These two living, breathing human beings are actually between your legs. Initiating on their own accord. It’s hotter than you can accurately put into words.


It doesn’t take long for you to reach the peak, your imagination needing no fuel for its engine as you observe that preppy slut sucking off a reasonably cute boy. Your body shudders, clamping down and convulsing as the pair below seem to do the same.


Wow.” You flop backward, laying your head against the soft pillow. “Incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that quickly before. Usually, I need some build-up. But seeing you two just go at it like that….” You can’t wipe the smile off your face. The spontaneity had been too much for your poor clit to handle, and it throbs angrily at you in response.


              However, the quickly fading afterglow brings a new set of problems. Issues you’d rather not deal with yourself. This is Lexy’s mess, after all. You grab the phone resting on your nightstand and start plugging in words. You begin to explain before realizing it’d be better to just call. It barely gets through a full ring before she picks up.


              “Hello? Any news, Cel?” She says, somewhat nervously. You can practically see her playing with the ends of her hair, fidgeting like she always has when waiting for a big piece of news.


You clear your throat, trying not to sound like you’ve just run a marathon. “Hey. And yeah, we have some news. Though, I’m not sure you’ll like it.” She remains silent, prompting you to continue, “I found a section in one of Mom's old books. ‘Defining Witchcraft’ or something. Dunno, the front is scratched off. The point is, this isn’t candle magic, Lex. This is some really hard-to-perform stuff.”


There’s a long silence before she responds with a curt, “Oh.” Making you sigh audibly. “Listen, I’ll give you the book and honestly wish you the best with this. But you’ll probably have to bug Mom.” Good luck with that, you think. It's going to be a monumental task. Regardless of what lies ahead, you know that your part in this is coming to a close.


              Sitting back up, you check between your legs, seeing two exhausted flea-sized people, as expected. They look like they are finished, so it's close enough. You hadn’t bothered to check too closely, not caring much past your satisfaction.


              “You probably heard just now, but I can’t help you two out. So, I’m just wiping my hands with this whole thing.” You drop the book onto the nightstand that had held your phone, the impact startling both of them. You don’t bother trying to converse with either of them, your uplink spell having long since worn off on Heather. It's funny how easily rattled people are when you shrink them.


              “Could really use a shower after all that. Ugh, I feel so gross and sweaty.” Standing up, the mattress springs creak, and you quickly shed your clothes, heading for the exit to your bedroom and into the bathroom located close by. You feel like you forgot something, though.


              “Oh! Right!” You curl your tongue in concentration before snapping your fingers, and a naked girl stands in front of you. She covers up right away, placing her hands in front of her breasts in surprise. You’ve already seen her naked plenty, though, and don’t bat an eye.


              “You can borrow some clothes if you want. I have a bunch of T-shirts and jeans that would probably fit.” You gesture towards the closet before heading towards the door.


              “T-thanks.” Heather says, with some uncertainty.


Chris, 3:32 PM


             Totally sapped of energy, you lay on your back and stare up in wonder at the two naked giants in front of you. Each of the titans is so dominating and equally massive in their own right. You do your best to stand on shaky legs, but it's a hard-fought struggle. That whole liaison had left you rocked. Celia leaves the room, a stunned Heather still trying to collect herself and adjust to being normal-sized again. It was jarring for you each time, so there's no doubt it's a similar process for Heather. You watch her meander over to the closet as the distant sound of a shower starts. Celia is no doubt taking advantage of the relaxing sensation of the warm water.


Heather disappears for a moment, and you hear some light rifling. A few minutes later, you are blown away when she walks out. Hair tied back, a black t-shirt, and a painfully ordinary pair of blue jeans. She looks so different, a total turnaround from the posh Mean Girl's vibe she often radiated.


She looks down at you and smiles, "What do you think? Cute girl next door?" Before grabbing the book and setting her free hand upon you, she gives a wink. You find yourself in Heather's control once again. However, this time, you feel far more at ease in her possession. Heather wasn’t an enemy anymore, but someone you feel confident to call a friend.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Feel free to leave comments, I read each and every one. Oh! And don't be afraid to check out my DA, formatting is extremely challenging on this aging site. I find being able to submit my PDFs makes it far easier on most reader's eyes

My Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/rudyzudy

Commission info is down below if you find yourself interested!
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Donation Link below, if you're kind enough to buy me a one-off treat <3
ko-fi.com/rudezude