- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shrunken man gets taken advantage of by the bride at a wedding. Unrelated to the first one.

     Attending weddings wasn’t something that most tiny people did, but Jason had never been as nervous as other people his size. So when his roommates both got invited to their friend’s wedding, he was thrilled that they asked if he wanted to join them. He didn’t know the bride or groom, but that just made him like most of the other plus-ones. Except that in Jason’s case, he was more of like, a plus-zero-point-zero-one.

     His roommates kept him by their side for most of the night, but at the dinner, they each got pulled away by some of the groomsmen, leaving him on his own. And as was just his luck, that was just a few moments before Samantha sat down.

     “Hey, you get enough to eat there?” she teased, taking a seat at the now-empty table. She was one of the bridesmaids too, although Jason had never met her and wasn’t sure what to think of her yet.

     “Yeah, I’m fine, thanks,” he replied, trying to politely decline from having a conversation with her—he didn’t like people who teased him. And it was obvious that he was being teased, since he was only three quarters of an inch tall and could have his hunger satisfied by a single drop.

     “Well hey, it looks like you got the fettuccine; don’t you wanna try the spaghetti?” Samantha completely ignored his first answer, and now wasn’t even giving him a chance for a second, as she reached over with her spoon and swept his legs out from under him.

     “Hey, what the fuck!?” he yelled, although it wasn’t like anyone else could hear his tiny voice. He tried to scramble off the curved utensil, but she’d already brought it over to her plate, so when he managed to fall off, he landed in a puddle of her sauce.

     “Oh! Well, that was on you,” she giggled, as he cursed at her and looked down at his clothes, now thoroughly soaked with thick marinara. “Aw, you need me to help you get those off?” But her question was just another one that wasn’t really meant to be answered. Grabbing her fork, she slid one of the prongs under his shirt and forcibly tore it off of him, and then did the same thing to get his pants off.

     By that point, he was starting to yell to try and get others to notice him, but everyone else was too far away, and nobody was paying Samantha any attention. Even if they were though, it was unlikely they would’ve noticed the tiny man on her plate, as she poked and prodded him and purposefully got him covered in sauce all over again.

     After a few minutes of toying with her helpless little victim, Samantha noticed the bride walking by, and she called her over excitedly. “Hey Katie, c’mere, check this out!”

     Jason tried to see who had come over, but he kept slipping and falling back into the sauce, repeatedly getting it on his face and making it hard for him to keep his eyes open for more than a few seconds. But he recognized the name, and saw her familiar white dress for long enough to know who had come by. “Help! She’s trying to—” But then he fell down again, getting pasta in his mouth and prompting another fit of chuckling out of Samantha. Unfortunately for Jason though, he then heard Katie start to laugh along too.

     “Were you serious when you said eating one of them was a dream of yours?” Samantha asked in a hushed tone, to which the bride eagerly nodded.

     “Of course, yeah, are you kidding me? I actually did it once before, God, it’s such a power trip!” The two girls broke out into hysterics, causing several onlookers to notice, but they just smiled at the bride enjoying herself on her big day, not even seeing the tiny naked human covered in spaghetti sauce.

     Once people had turned around again, Katie made sure nobody was watching, and plucked Jason out of the sauce, quickly tossing him into her mouth with a smile. “Mmmmmm, this one’s so much more of a fighter too,” she whispered to her friend, pinning Jason’s body to the top of her mouth with her tongue and swishing him around. His body got hurled around as she spoke, but then he lost his handhold on her tastebuds and fell backwards into her throat, without even so much as a cry for help to be heard. “Oh, shit, I accidentally swallowed him already!” the woman cackled, feeling the last moments of him sliding down her esophagus.

     From across the spacious room, Jason’s roommates had noticed the bride dropping something into her mouth, and assuming the worst, they’d rushed over to investigate. When they couldn’t find their roommate on the plate where they’d left him just a few minutes ago, Abby asked what had happened to the tiny guy that had been sitting at their seat.

     “I don’t know who you’re talking about,” Samantha shrugged, but her smirking gave away the truth, and Ashley exploded in Katie’s face.

     “Did you swallow him?! What the fuck, spit him out!”

     Now the surrounding onlookers had really started to notice, and Katie wasn’t taking too kindly to the attention she was getting. “What are you guys even talking about? Did my husband invite you, I don’t even think we’ve met before.”

     “We literally saw you just a minute ago,” Abby said, backing her roommate up, and Katie sighed, leaning in close to whisper something to the two girls.

     “Yeah, and so what if I did? It’s my wedding day and I want it to be perfect, so if I see a treat lying around, why shouldn’t I eat it?” With a smug look, she leaned back and scoffed, speaking up louder so everyone could hear her. “Anyways, if you guys are gonna make a scene, I won’t let you stay any longer and ruin the day.”

     Ashley was about to argue back again, but several guys came up and grabbed ahold of them. “Hey, let’s just head outside to calm down,” one of them said, and the two girls couldn’t help but be escorted out of the building.

     Katie turned to her friend and shrugged, grinning as she thought about the little man that nobody knew was in her stomach. “That was easy,” she giggled, and then went to find her husband and continue with the night’s festivities.