- Text Size +

     Hayley woke up the next morning to an otherwise empty bed. She opened her eyes to a folded note on the nightstand from Nick: “Hope you slept well :) See you tonight, xo”. Hayley already knew from their conversation at Thanksgiving dinner yesterday that he was out doing some Black Friday shopping with his mom, so she’d be on her own for most of the afternoon. But she could immediately tell something was off. Rolling onto her back, she realized her chest felt way heavier than she was used to, and she ripped off the covers to see that her breasts had grown ten times over. Her bust size before had always been nice enough for her to feel proud of (and for Nick to enjoy too). But now they were much fuller, wider, longer; bigger in every dimension. I guess I’m still dreaming, she thought. But it’s not a bad one so far. She climbed out of bed and instantly felt a difference in another area of her body too. Looking down, she realized her hips had somehow expanded as well. She’d always liked her butt, and her boobs—it was just her height that had given her anxiety. But she definitely didn’t feel bad about the upgrades. 

     Even the floor itself looked a little bit further away than she was used to, and looking back up she realized that the entire room looked closer somehow. No, it’s smaller, that’s it. The walls are all closer but the ground is further away, it’s like I actually grew. Just like my wish, I guess. Hayley figured her subconscious must’ve really been focusing too much on dinner last night which is why she thought she was dreaming the exact reality she’d wanted. She headed into their bathroom, and noticed that her head came within a few inches of hitting the top of the door frame, just like Nick whenever he walked through. The bathroom seemed smaller too, and she picked up her toothbrush, her hairdryer, Nick’s razor—they all seemed just a little bit smaller in her hands. She really did grow!

     She usually didn’t wear any clothes to bed, so she looked at herself in the mirror and gasped at her naked physique. I look like… “an Amazon,” she finished saying out loud, in awe of her own new self. Her boobs were so massive now, she felt like she needed to use both her hands just to cup each one, and she took turns squeezing them and jiggling them around. She twisted her body around too to get a better look at her ass, and then gave it a small slap, giggling at how much the fat shook. Before, it was firm and cute, but now her newly wide hips had made way for a butt that was so much bigger than she was used to, she felt like she’d need to learn to walk again. 

     But on top of those changes, maybe the most perplexing difference, was how muscular Hayley’s body was now. She flexed her abs, and was easily able to see the outlines and counters of her six-pack. Even without flexing, her toned core was visible through her stomach. She had thicker calves and bigger biceps too. She only worked out casually, a few times a week before, and it was mostly thanks to Nick dragging her along with him to the gym. So there was no reason her regiment or diet would ever garner the results she was seeing now, yet here she had them anyways. Against all odds, and without any explanation, Hayley was taller, bigger, curvier, and stronger. And with a giddy smile on her face, she couldn’t wait til her boyfriend came home to show him what she’d become.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     “I’m back!” Nick called out as he came home from the store. His gifts for Hayley were still in his car so she wouldn’t find them, but he put the other things he’d bought on the kitchen counter. Hayley wasn’t in the kitchen or the living room, and he could see down the hall that the lights were off in the other areas of the house.

     “I’m in the bedroom,” Hayley yelled back.

     “In the dark?” he asked with a laugh. “Just hanging out with the lights off?”

     “I got a surprise for you,” she explained. “C’mere close your eyes before you come in.” Nick’s first thought was that Hayley had done some Black Friday shopping of her own and gotten something for him too. He wandered down the hall and squeezed his eyes shut with a smile, curious as to what it might be. He felt around for the doorway, and then walked inside slowly so as to not trip over anything. 

     He stopped in what seemed like the middle of their bedroom, and heard her flick the light switch on. “Soooo… I’m ready,” he said excitedly. Just as he said that, he felt a pair of lips gently press against his own; it felt like how his girlfriend had always kissed, but they seemed to big to be hers. He opened his eyes as the lips pulled back to see her grinning face before him, level with his own. “Awww,” he said, assuming that Hayley had felt so bad about her height after yesterday’s Thanksgiving that she’d bought a stool so she could be on the same level as him for once. But he looked down, and the soft expression drained from his face. “Holy shit,” he murmured as he took a startled step backwards. Hayley’s feet were touching the floor. No ladder or stool that she was standing on. His eyes scanned her nude body back upwards again to make sure it wasn’t some trick, but stopped when he saw that her boobs were bigger too. “Holy fuck!” he exclaimed, and she giggled at his reaction, turning around to show her boyfriend her new butt too. He shook his head in disbelief. “This is… what the hell? I don’t know what to do, or say.”

     “I didn’t either,” she said, squeezing her boobs together again for the hundredth time that day. “I thought I was dreaming at first, but then I just sat around the house for the past like 8 or 9 hours, so it’d be a pretty weird dream if it still was,” she laughed.

     “So it happened this morning then? Did you just like, wake up like this and you were suddenly… bigger?” She bit her lip and quickly nodded her head up and down. “And you have no idea how or why it happened?” She shook her head.

     “I don’t know how, but it’s all because of the wish I made last night!”

     Nick scoffed, “Yeah, but that kinda stuff isn’t real.”

     Hayley took a slow step towards her boyfriend and groped his dick through the crotch of his jeans. “Does this not feel real to you?” He could immediately tell that her hand was bigger than normal, and his member responded by slowly getting bigger, making Hayley giddy as she felt it grow. Dream or not, Nick obviously wasn’t going to waste the opportunity. 

     He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and stripped his pants and boxers off, almost tripping over them from how fast he was trying to undress. It was common whenever Nick and Hayley started having sex for her to jump into his arms because of the height difference, and wrap her legs around his torso while they made out. Either that, or Nick would just pick her up directly and end up with the same result. But when he reached his hands around to grab at her giant ass, he realized he deftly couldn’t pick her up like he used to be able to. She was several hundred pounds now, just like him, so lifting her would be an actual workout and not as effortless. She seemed to read his mind though, luckily for him, and took matters into her own hands by jumping onto him with an animated squeal and latching her thick legs around his midsection. He stumbled backwards from the sudden force and ran into the wall as Hayley leaned down with her arms around his neck, and pried open his mouth with her tongue. She explored his mouth with the same familiar curiosity he was used to from his girlfriend, but with an added sense of scale. The muscle of her mouth now matched his own, and as they fought for dominance, he found himself actually struggling to hold his own. Naturally, he was always the one to take charge of their sex lives and be the dominant one, but now he was seeing a side of Hayley that had never existed before, brought out and amplified by all the new proportions of her new body. He felt her squeeze her big, muscular legs even tighter around his abdomen. It didn't cut off his breath, but it still strained him in a way he'd never been familiar with. Pushing himself off from the wall, he stumbled over with Hayley still wrapped around him, and the two of them crashed onto the bed. By now, his dick was rock hard, aching to take advantage of Hayley's new body. 

     He pulled away from her mouth and began feeling around on her new boobs. "Oh my God..." he muttered, in true awe of how they felt in his hands. She smiled at his reaction; seeing him enjoy her in new ways was her favorite part of their excursion so far. He pinched at her large, pink nipples, and she gasped in surprise, reaching up to his head and forcing it down against her breast. He was surprised as he felt himself suddenly pushed downwards into her; she physically was never able to have any kind of real control in bed. She came up with new ideas and would sometimes tell him what to do, but there was always a sense of physical disadvantage. But they both realized that was gone now, as she held the back of his head tight against her nipple, and he took the hint by sucking at it and tracing his tongue around her areola. But he had a new idea of his own, he wanted to do something he never could've when Hayley was at her old size. Breaking away from her grasp, he shuffled forward on her torso a few more inches to get closer, and directed his cock to lay right in the center of her torso. Seeing what he wanted to do, she pushed her boobs together to form a long, deep valley of cleavage, which he immediately thrust himself into. He moaned out in surprise as his dick became completely enveloped in Hayley's soft, cushy flesh. He'd fucked her tits before, but because of how short and small she'd been, her boobs had never been able to fully cover his dick. Until now. He grabbed her boobs and held onto them like they were anchors, increasing his speed and ramming the tip of his dick into her chin a few times from how much vigor he had. "Hold on, hold on, not yet," she told him, pushing him away. She could tell he was already about to cum from the experience, but she didn't want it to end just yet after only a couple minutes. "Get the condom," she told him, and he hastily nodded before fumbling around in the bedside drawer for a package and ripping it open to slide over himself.

     He scooted back again so that his dick was closer to the entrance at her legs, and she lifted her feet up for him, spreading herself apart. He grabbed ahold of her ankle with one hand, amazed at how tall her leg was now, and then looked back down so he could use his other hand to guide his shaft towards her vagina. As soon as the tip was in, he pushed deeper really slowly. In the past, Nick would have to be careful and take it really slow with Hayley until she had expanded a bit. Otherwise he'd hit the back of her cervix if he wasn't careful, due to how much smaller her privates were compared to his. But she felt totally different now, and he quickly ramped up speed since it was clear that she was several inches longer inside than she used to be. And for Hayley, having a boyfriend whose dick finally matched her pussy was something she'd never experienced in her life. Even her boyfriends before Nick had been a bit too big for her, and she obviously never liked the pain that that would bring. That's part of why she loved Nick in bed so much, was despite his size, he'd be careful not to hurt her and make sure she liked it too. But as he thrust himself over and over into her with a reckless abandon she'd never seen before, she realized that he was truly free now. And so was she.

     The bed they were in had started to make a fair bit of noise, creaking under their collective weight. But Nick was adding to the noise too, grunting with every plunge he took into Hayley. She rolled her head around, ecstatic from the feeling of being filled up without any fear of being hurt like before. Nick was enjoying himself more than usual of course, but Hayley was feeling like she'd discovered a new tier, a new level of sexual satisfaction that she hadn't even known existed. And all it had taken was finally being equal with her boyfriend. With a fire in her eyes, she looked up at him and suddenly bolted upright, grabbing ahold of his chest and flipping him over onto her back so she was now the one on top. Nick's heart raced as Hayley took real control for the first time in their relationship, hinting at a dominative side to her that had never existed until tonight. She repositioned his dick to allow herself to slide onto it, and began riding him faster and faster as his dick started to twitch inside of her. He watched with speechless amazement as her giant tits bounced up and down in front of his eyes, as the giant Amazonian woman straddled him tightly and made sure he wasn't going anywhere. Even though they were technically the same size, the years of knowing her as such a short girl made her seem all the much bigger now as she towered above him. He wasn't even doing any of the work anymore, but he was still panting from exhaustion, the both of them sweating already as they neared their climaxes.

     "Am I big enough for you now?" she asked, her head rolled backwards as her eyes were practically in the back of her head. 

     "Yeah..." he panted, swallowing with determination to keep himself lasting as long as he could.

     "Do you like my new body, Nick?" Her ass cheeks slapped repeatedly against his thighs as she could feel herself seconds from orgasming.

     "I love it, I love you so much Hayley," he cried out, almost shouting.

     "Then I wanna get even bigger!" she shrieked, and felt her muscles contract as a wave of relief washed over her body like a breath of fresh air. Nick, in turn, exploded as soon as he heard her lust for an even greater size, his imagination running wild with the possibilities of what something like that could be like. For all his life, he'd towered over everyone in his life; everyone had to look up to him. But what if the one person who he loved more than anything else was also the first person to truly outmatch him?

     Hayley collapsed in a sweaty, heaving heap next to Nick as he pulled the condom off and threw it into the trash. They lay side by side, both lost in an imagination of a world in which Hayley was somehow even taller. A world where she was the tallest woman on the planet, the largest human being to ever exist. Nick thought about the possibility of that girl being his own, but Hayley was thinking the exact same thing. And if she really did continue to grow, then he’d be the one belonging to her instead.