- Text Size +

     This time it was Nick who woke up to an empty bed the next day. The bathroom door was closed, so he figured Hayley was using the toilet, and he'd go out to the kitchen and get a pot of coffee brewing. After setting up the coffee machine and pressing the start button, he gazed out the window and thought about last night. He wondered if it could still be a dream somehow, now that so much time had passed. Or would he head back into the bedroom and a 4'10 Hayley would come back out of the bathroom, meaning their lives were back to normal again. He heard the toilet flush, and the faucet turn on as she washed her hands. Then the door opened, and the unmistakable sound of heavy footsteps came trodding out of the bedroom and into the kitchen behind him. There was no way that the feet of an 89 pound woman could make that kind of noise; she was still big. "Hey, can you pour me a cup too?" he heard her ask, except... it was higher. The voice wasn't coming from directly behind him, it was coming from behind and above. With his heart racing, he carefully turned around, and found himself staring directly at a nipple, attached to the largest breast he'd ever seen in his life. It practically took up his whole field of view. And when he looked to the side, another boob, just as massive as the one in front of him. He instantly got a boner as his eyes traced up and settled upon the beautiful complexion of his once tiny girlfriend, staring down at him from above. "I can't believe it happened again," she said excitedly. "It was so cool to be as big as you last night, but now I'm even bigger! I've literally never felt this thrilled about anything in my life." By her estimates, Hayley figured she was around 10 feet tall: over twice the height that she used to be. But her height wasn't the only thing that had grown a second time. Nick took a step back to more properly gauge the real size of his girlfriend, and noticed that somehow her boobs had grown even further, easily way larger than his head was. She felt like went through puberty as a teenager, the feeling of being amazed and proud of her boobs growing little by little every day. Except now the daily changes were huge. She hadn't even put on clothes in two days since nothing could fit her.

     "Come on, stick your face in between them," she encouraged, taking a giant step forward and cupping them under her hands to jostle them invitingly. Nick didn't need any further instruction and dove his head forward, kissing and licking her skin deep inside her cleavage. In return, she pushed at the sides of her boobs, and Nick felt the entire sides of his head suddenly get squashed by his girlfriend's giant mammaries, making the seven foot man feel smaller and more insignificant than he ever had before. "You know I should mention," she started to say while Nick was busy motorboating her. "I dunno how connected it is with my growing and stuff, but ever since I've grown, my sex drive is like WAY higher than it's ever been. Even yesterday when you were gone all day it felt like torture having to wait for you, I had to use some of my toys to get myself off while I waited."

     Nick recoiled from between her tits for a breath of fresh air. "So what are you saying?" he asked, looking up into her loving eyes as they sparkled with a hint of animalistic lust.

     She grabbed his head and forced it back between her boobs again without asking. "I just hope you're off to the task of, you know... pleasing me at my new size. Because I have some very, VERY big needs now." Nick didn't say anything as he kissed her chest over and over, nodding frantically. After a little bit longer of Nick enjoying himself, Hayley felt like changing it up a bit, so she motioned for him to stop and got down on her knees. Even on her knees she was a bit too tall, so she had to lean down so she could reach out with her tongue and trace it around his tip. He swallowed and breathed in a quick, raggedy breath of surprise, and his dick responded by twitching from her touch. Before, Hayley had always thought Nick had a massive cock, so even though vaginal sex was risky, she loved playing with it in her hands or giving him a blowjob and feeling him fill up her throat. But now his dick seemed so much more normal. Except that didn't bother her, because it only served as a reminder of how much bigger and more powerful she was compared to him now. Hayley tickled his balls and began licking up his shaft like a lollipop, while he felt his knees get weak just from trying to maintain a standing position while she serviced him. Then she stuck her tongue out as far as she could--which was a lot--and began tracing it in circles around the circumference of his dick, spiraling upwards towards the tip. Once she finally reached the end, she plunged it into her mouth and coated it with her saliva. She looked up at him and in turn, he gazed down at her. It felt surreal, the head that was between his legs being so much larger than it had any right to be. But Hayley was able to completely envelop him with her mouth, deep throating him further than he ever had before. Already, Nick felt his loins start to tense up again from how skilled his girlfriend was able to tease him, as ever square inch of his cock was lubed up and wet inside the hot, damp cavern of her giant mouth. He realized that she hadn't even started sucking yet and was just toying around with him using her tongue, until he felt a great and sudden force somehow pull him even deeper inside. He couldn't take it anymore, and he exploded right into the back of her throat. She didn't even hesitate, continuing to suck away and eagerly swallowing everything he had to offer. Spurt after spurt was released inside Hayley's throat, but she took it all in and hungrily drank it all like she was starving, filling her stomach with his salty fluids. To finish, she slowly pulled away from his dick and kissed the tip, sucking the last bit of goo from him into her mouth to make sure his dick was completely spotless and clean.

     "Fuck, I feel like I'm gonna faint," he sighed, and she stood up, narrowing her eyes frustratedly. 

     "Well you'd better not, you haven't done me yet," she told him accusingly.

     "I'm sorry Hayley, I need time to get hard again," he complained.

     Her answer was to bend over and pick him up by the waist, hoisting him over her shoulder like he didn't weight hundreds of pounds. "That's fine, cuz you won't need to use your dick." Her giant biceps flexed as they held onto him securely as she turned around, marching back into the bedroom. Nick felt a tinge of fear at how easily Hayley was able to lift him up, but didn't say anything as they entered their bedroom again and she threw him onto the bed.

     Grabbing his ankles, she pulled him several feet towards her, so that his feet dangled off the bed but his head was in the center of their mattress. With a sly smirk on her face, she climbed onto the bed and turned around, standing on her knees. "I'm pretty sure my butt grew last night too, just like everything else," she said, slowly sliding her knees backwards and coming closer to him. "What do you think honey?"

     Nick gazed up at the giant woman as she inched her way towards him, sliding along his body towards his face. She was right, her ass had grown even more compared to yesterday. Her boobs might've been comparable to his head, but he'd need several heads to compare to the side of her ass cheeks. They were almost inhumanly large, so colossal and wide that they were probably as wide as the length from his left wrist to his right one. "Uh... they're... y-yeah, they're really big," he stuttered, as he watched her continue to come ever closer still. She giggled at his nervous reaction, excited for what was to come.

     "Well good, then I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm about to," Hayley said, and closed the gap by hopping backwards and landing her fat, jiggling butt right on top of his face. His world was cast into darkness as her gargantuan cheeks landed all around him, with her glistening vagina right over his face. She began rhythmically thrusting her glutes back and forth, massaging her labia along his face to further stimulate herself as while her fingers rubbed her clit. She began moaning as his nose found its way inside her slit, tickling her a little bit, and every so often she'd clench her cheeks together, just to remind herself of the feeling of Nick's trapped head laying helplessly between her ass. Faster and faster she began to ride him, using his head as a saddle as their bed creaked and groaned beneath their collective weight. "I had to swallow you, so you have to swallow me," she told him with a devious smirk, and grabbed his jaw, forcing his mouth open as she repositioned herself over it. She hadn't even climaxed yet, but her cum started to dribble out of her pussy and trickle into Nick's mouth. The man was completely blind beneath her rump, but felt his lips part and tasted as Hayley's fluids dripped onto his tongue. Nonetheless, he obeyed her command and swallowed down what she had to offer him, gratefully licking at the base of her slit to make sure he'd gotten it all. It was only now, upon seeing her faithful boyfriend submit to her orders, that Hayley began to feel the wave of pleasure wash over her. Just like yesterday, she collapsed to the side, next to Nick, panting from exhaustion and happiness. "I can tell things are gonna be a bit different from now," she whispered dreamily, and he gulped nervously as he realized that she was right. But he was just as excited as she was for what was to come.  

 

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

Thanks for checking out the story, hope you enjoyed! You can check out more on my Patreon at http://patreon.com/jessajess99 :)