- Text Size +

 

A few days pass with New Jersey settling into the adjustments made around her pen. Her new dock crew were all noticeably more interested in her. They also all looked extremely similar, a peculiar curiosity until she asked one of them as to why that was and was informed that, simply, her crew consisted of clones. With some variation in their hairstyles, they were otherwise all of the same build and were possessed of the same face and voice. They were also additionally informed of her actions that led to her hiring and a couple of them remarked to her that if she ever felt the urge... She shrugged it off as a joke, but her face flushed when the entire group she was talking to reaffirmed their willingness. That they would offer themselves to her like that... Jersey disliked that the thought bounced around in her head more than she wanted it to, soon enough acting upon it as the days in port saw her unnatural hunger claw at her mind. Near the end of their work day, she called a pair of the clones over, reaffirming with them several times that they were okay with her request, to which they gladly answered ‘yes’ each time.

 

Still unsure of their willingness, her voice faltered and stammered through asking them to take their clothes off, offering to make it up to them in exchange. Her two-clone crew were good-looking beneath their overalls, she admitted to herself, both noticeably toned with their bodies lean and definition in their muscles, it made her mouth water and sparked a particular heat between her legs. Both clones were also hard as a rock as she leaned into them, her enhanced chest squishing against the pier. Opening her mouth, her warm breath washing over them as her hand crept in behind one of them and scooped them forwards against her lips, half engulfing them. Jersey sat up and tilted her head back, opening her mouth again, the other clone able to watch as her tongue claimed his compatriot and curled behind his legs to pull him in, her eyes closing in her beginning to savor him. Jersey's little worker had a slight salty taste to him, no doubt the sweat of working throughout the day under the heat of the Pacific sun. Her insecurities about her crew melted away as she lost herself in tasting the tiny human in her mouth, gently suckling on him, tossing him over and over in her mouth and lightly teething him. She felt a sense of accomplishment as her massage of his entire body got her worker to orgasm within a couple minutes of him disappearing behind her lips, letting him finish completely on her tongue before tilting her head back again to straighten her throat and, with one gentle gulp, sent him on his way.

 

Her eyes glowed their menacing cold blue as she looked down on the second worker, water surging over the pier as she splashed down to pick him up in her mouth directly. There's a soft whoosh of air as her lips fall on all sides of the little worker, his world going black followed quickly by a dizzying rush up into the air. Jersey is more relentless in her fondling of the second clone, spending less time suckling on him and slathering him in the vaguely fruity spittle of her mouth, quickly opting to just pin him to the roof of her mouth and grind her tongue over his body. It works nonetheless and she soon feels her tiny snack's cock quiver against her tongue and spurt warm cum against it. As soon as it does though, the shipgirl drops her tongue, letting the worker fall that small distance onto her tongue again with a soft ‘pltch’ to then be suddenly tossed to the side. Still in the throes of his peak, his body barely able to respond and his mind a blur, Jersey flicks him between her teeth and abruptly ends him, crushing all but his legs instantly and moaning softly to herself as he splatters the inside of her mouth with the taste that she really desired of him. She continues to abuse his broken body as she uses her teeth and tongue to grind what was his hips and bend his leg ion the inside of her teeth in a way it was never supposed until it detaches completely from his pulped body. The other leg against her cheek she gently sucks to pull it in under her teeth, chewing them into a hot red mush with the rest of his ruined form and swallowing what was then left of her little worker. Jersey lays back in her pen, her legs bent and her torso partly underwater. The water helped keep her cool as she ran one of her hands down her belly and between her legs, idly rubbing her nethers, though never getting herself to an orgasm of her own and instead passing out as the afterglow of her kill faded.

 

New Jersey slept heavily into the next day, still sleeping her pen when a pair of shipgirls came by her pen. The two, a pair of Royal Navy girls, happened to be the cruiser, Ajax, and the rather diminutive destroyer, Vampire. Barely only breaking 3' tall without her unusual combination footwear comprised stockings and shoes that had no discernible end and starting point between either half, save for the obvious heel and platform of her shoes, Vampire's small stature did little to stunt her playfulness. If anything, she capitalized on her petite body to break New Jersey's charm on their dock crew while they slept. The rest of Vampire's clothes consisted of half of a black dress, with completely open sides that needed front and back to be tied together instead. The frilled skirt of her dress was so lightweight that as she moved, turned or a gust of wind blew past, it would lift up and briefly reveal the black panties she wore underneath, something seemingly intentional for how often it happened and how little she cared. The dress was likely intended to go with a leotard or long top of some kind, but instead the only other thing the small destroyer girl wore was a black bikini top to cover her A-cup chest. Joking comments from Jersey's workers about Vampire's "lack of torpedo protection" compared to Jersey herself were perhaps the only thing able to blunt the destroyer's teasing advances and make her seek out others. That and the fact that she spoke in an old English prose that simply passed over some of the crew's heads. A cute touch of her outfit was her stockings, with a roosting bat stitched into the reinforced rim, an allusion to her name. Indeed, she did seem to also possess a noticeable pair of fangs that revealed themselves as she spoke.

 

Whilst Vampire's playful distractions consisted of gentle beratement over catching Jersey's crew eyeing her, Ajax's play blurred the lines of barely acceptable public degeneracy and things that should be reserved only for closed doors. Whilst Ajax stood much taller than Vampire, closer to an average height of 5'6, she also lacked "torpedo protection", endowed only with a B-cup. An entirely normal cup size on the mainland compared against human girls, but on this island port of much more heavily endowed shipgirls, she came up short. Within a few minutes, Ajax had secured herself a seat at a table as some of the crew ate lunch, her seat being one of the crew themselves. She directed many a mocking insult at Jersey's workers for both interacting with her and trying to leave her as some offered her their lunch, which often ended up being squished and ground into the wooden decking of the open eatery under her worn leather loafers instead of going anywhere near her mouth, their food found to be lacking for one such as her. It took the intervening of New Jersey's supervisor to break up Ajax's and Vampire's distractions, warding them away to his office and reminding the crew of the towering shipgirl only a couple hundred yards away that they were supposed to be working for. Inside his office and behind closed doors, the supervisor resisted their charms and instead offered them something rather exotic. He would give the pair a box of their own tiny workers to do whatever they wished with, so long as they left Jersey's crew alone. It was an offer that Ajax almost laughed out of the room until he showed her one such worker, her eyes lighting up with possibilities in her head. She accepted, as did the small Vampire. Both of them then quietly left with a small shoebox, returning to their own dorms.