- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This where things start to pick up regarding the GTS growth content.  Hopefully, you enjoy this, as I consider it some of my best work on this site so far (at least it felt that way at the time I was typing it out).

As the sun rose to signal the beginning of the day, Keitaro sat up in his bed and took a good, long stretch.  He twisted his neck from side to side, held his arms out straight for several seconds, twisted his back in a back-and-forth motion, and brought his legs up against his torso, holding them in place for ten-second intervals at a time.  After he had gotten his stretches in, he got out of bed and proceeded to change his pajamas into regular, everyday attire.  Wearing the typical blue jeans and green sweater that he normally wore, Keitaro proceeded to wash his face at the faucet of his own personal bathroom (one of the few perks he had as dorm manager).  He then combed his hair and put on his glasses before heading out the door.

Keitaro headed down the hall towards the kitchen, figuring he would pour himself a bowl of cereal and maybe make some toast.  He was certainly famished from yesterday's work, especially scrubbing the hot spring baths.  From what little he remembered of the last few days, he thought that Haruka mentioned something about incoming arrivals, but he was so caught up in both his work and studies that he didn't fully recall specifically who it was that was arriving.  Hopefully it was someone he was on good terms with, as he didn't desire to be on the receiving end of another physical assault as had been the case in the past with Naru or Motoko.  While neither girl had attacked him in recent memory (the last few weeks), Keitaro had always kept a somewhat guarded disposition in the presence of either woman.  He didn't hold a grudge against either of them; he just wished that they wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on him and strike without asking what was going on whenever he got himself into a spur-of-the-moment accident.

As he neared the kitchen, Keitaro proceeded to open the fridge and grab some milk and orange juice.  After perusing the cupboards, he found a cereal that he was content with and a loaf of sliced bread.  While looking through the contents of the shelves and cupboards, Keitaro noticed that the dorms were running low on a lot of key items, so a grocery run would be in order.  While he hoped that maybe Kitsune or Motoko could make the trip (given that it was a weekend), he felt that deep down in the end it would end up being him to do the task.

‘Oh well,' thought Keitaro to himself, ‘nothing that I'm not used to anyway.  It'll at least give me some time out of the dorms.  Get to see things in town and take in the sights.  Though I'll probably have to call a taxi to have that much food brought back here, especially if we're getting more tenants.  Guess the food budget is going to take a big hit.'

Keitaro proceeded to pour himself the cereal he chose along with some milk while also pouring himself a glass of orange juice.  As he placed the sliced bread in the nearby toaster on the counter, Keitaro also grabbed a large tin of coffee from one of the high cupboards.

"Figure with the amount of people living here now, best to make a big pot.  Especially if Kitsune had too much to drink last night."  Keitaro was always cognizant of every tenant's little quirks and character features, even if he didn't pry too much into such things.  After dumping a few healthy scoops of coffee into the filter of the coffee brewer, he then added water, filling up the brewer to its maximum capacity.  As the coffee began brewing, the toaster ejected the bread slices, which Keitaro grabbed shortly after and began slathering butter he also pulled from the fridge.  Once his toast was buttered, Keitaro sat himself at the table with his cereal, orange juice, and toast at the ready.

The meal was satisfying enough, and Keitaro knew that even though it was the weekend, there would be little free time for him if any.  Such was the life of a dormitory manager: always busy.  There was always some part of the building that needed some upkeep attention - a light bulb here, a water pipe there, some tiling on the roof, a creaky floorboard, some extra high grass out around the perimeter.  It was always something that needed Keitaro's attention at Hinata House.

While he was no stranger to hard work, he would have liked it if the tenants provided a little extra help from time to time.  Well, Shinobu would help with preparing meals and doing the dishes, and Naru and Motoko might assist from time to time with laundry or bringing in the groceries.  Kitsune left some things to be desired, but so long as she paid her rent, then perhaps that was the height of expectation Keitaro could reserve for her.  Haruka would help out with manual labor tasks when she was available, but given her job at the cafe/teahouse, Keitaro couldn't expect her to come to his rescue very often.  That left Kaolla, who seemed to be either tinkering with something in her room or playing games with either someone in the dorms or Tama whenever she came to visit.  It was harmless enough, but Keitaro figured it was generally best to leave her to her devices, lest he end up being on the receiving end of some new invention the Molmolian girl had cooked up in her lab.

After a few minutes of eating, Keitaro could hear the coffee pot filling up, with the brewer finishing the last of its bubbling and gurgling as the water container had emptied through and filled up the pot.  The smell of fresh coffee soon enough brought Keitaro into a more alert state, and he was looking forward to a cup after finishing his orange juice.  He could definitely use a little ‘pick me up' for what the day would bring.

As Keitaro finished his cereal and orange juice, he proceeded to scarf down his second piece of toast before heading over to fill himself a cup of coffee.  As he filled up a mug with both coffee and liquid creamer, he made note to get some more creamer the next time he did a run out to the grocery store or convenience store, given how many of the girls had a sweet tooth when it came to enjoying their morning coffee.

Little did Keitaro know, he was in for a myriad of surprises that morning, with more to come.

The shuffling of several footsteps alerted Keitaro that more than one of Hinata's tenants were up and on the move.  In fact, it seemed that most if not all of the residents of Hinata House were moving about and heading towards the kitchen.

"Guess I better brew more coffee," said Keitaro to himself.  With the sound of so many footsteps, he figured that an entire pot would be emptied in the span of minutes.  Hell, probably two entire pots of coffee would be emptied, especially if these recent arrivals were avid coffee drinkers.  Just one more thing to make note of.  Feeding an entire dorm complex was certainly an exhausting venture at times, but Keitaro felt duty bound to provide for his tenants to the best of his ability.  Such was his nature as a natural-born softy.

The footsteps grew increasingly louder, signaling that whoever was approaching was close.  From Keitaro's perspective, it seemed as though the footsteps were more pronounced...dare he say even...heavy?

As Keitaro was bringing the spoon to his mouth holding the last bit of cereal, the sight he beheld made him practically choke.

Entering the kitchen was in fact the entirety of all the Hinata House residency.  What stood out upon this particular grand entrance was the fact that ALL of the women entering were wearing nothing but bed sheets covering their bodies, hugging them rather snuggly at that.  While Keitaro was no stranger to the occasional peek at the female body during his time as manager at Hinata House, the sight before him was quite stimulating to say the least.  It was as if a sort of pantheon of greco-roman goddesses had entered the kitchen for the manager to feast his eyes upon.  After successfully swallowing his cereal (blushing madly in the process), Keitaro averted his eyes and glanced down and to the side.  Even for all the times he had caught a glimpse at Naru or the other girls wearing little or nothing, he was still shy and modest when it came to looking at womens' bodies.

"Uhh...good uhm...morning, everyone," said Keitaro trying to keep his composure.  The first to respond was none other than Amalla Su who walked forward and directly towards him.

"Why, good morning, Mr. Urashima.  How are you on this fine day?"  Amalla placed her hands upon the table near where Keitaro sat, hovering over him and presenting her bosom near his face like freshly ripened, low-hanging fruit.  It was only the start of the day and the older Molmolian princess couldn't help but have a little fun with the landlord.

"Umm...I'm good...err...Miss Su, right?  Kaolla's sister?"  Keitaro had recalled when said woman pinned him against the ground in Kaolla's bedroom and attempted to seduce him during the episode regarding Kaolla transforming into her ‘adult form' when the red moon appeared.  From what he remembered, she ended up getting hitched with their ‘big brother' and was now a married woman.  At least, that's what he remembered from those days and in conversations with Kaolla regarding her family.

"Please, call me Amalla," replied Amalla with a sultry grin.  "I'm happy you remember me, Mr. Urashima.  If it's okay, may I call you Keitaro?"

"Uhh...sure, I don't see a problem with that," said Keitaro with minor trembling still in his voice.  Amalla's proximity to him was making him rather tense (and also making Kanako rather irked at the sight of this exotic foreigner getting flirty with her big brother).

"Sorry to spring this on you out of the blue, Keitaro," said Haruka.  "I thought I told you a few days back that we were expecting temporary new tenants, but I might not have elaborated on how many or who exactly.  You've already met Amalla.  There's also Kanako and Mutsumi, and of course Motoko's older sister, Miss Tsuruko."

"A pleasure to see you once again, Mr. Urashima," chimed Tsuruko with a smile.  "Please, feel free to simply call me Tsuruko."

"S-sure thing, Tsuruko," said Keitaro.  From what he recalled, on their first meeting Tsuruko had saved Keitaro from being hit by a swerving car.  Her visit was followed by a duel with Motoko, Motoko leaning on Keitaro for emotional support, and the Aoyama sisters reconciling after an impromptu fight involving Naru and a cursed sword.  While she could at times be frightening when engaged in combat, Tsuruko was a rather elegant and refined young woman from what Keitaro remembered of her.  If he recalled, she was also a married woman like Amalla.

"So..." began Keitaro once more, "if you don't mind my asking, ladies, why are you all...umm...dressed like that?"  Aside from the quick glancing at their figures, Keitaro largely averted his eyes, lest he incur a strike from Naru or Motoko for looking at them with a perverted gaze.  Amazingly, neither Naru or Motoko had scowls on their faces or looked like they were ready to attack Keitaro.  If anything, they seemed slightly embarrassed, if the blushes on their faces and their lack of eye contact with him was any indicator.

"Well...you see, Keitaro," said Haruka once more, "there's been a little problem involving everyone's...wardrobes, so to speak.  Apparently, when we all awoke from last night, we came to find out that none of our clothing fit properly.  Everything felt too...well...small, to put it bluntly."  Even though she tended to keep her composure most of the time, Haruka was sporting a decent enough blush on her cheeks like most of the other ladies.  After all, she was wearing nothing but a white sheet in front of a man who she still had strong (but well-hidden) feelings for.  The experience was making her feel somewhat exposed and vulnerable.

"You're saying that ALL of your clothes no longer fit?" asked Keitaro with incredulity laden in his voice.

"Yes...that's the long and short of it, Keitaro," muttered Shinobu who was sporting one of the deepest blushes out of the group.

"But how would that be the case?" continued Keitaro.  "The only way to explain that would be that your clothes somehow shrunk overnight, or else..."  The logical conclusion hit Keitaro a second later, and his eyes slowly went wide as he momentarily held his breath.

‘No...no it can't be,' he thought to himself at the sight of the gathered assembly of women.  ‘There's just no way.'

As if reading Keitaro's mind as she stared at him, Amalla decided that a little ‘show and tell' was in order to get the point across to the loveable goofball of a manager.

"Oh Naru," chimed Amalla, "could you come over here please?"

"Why?" asked Naru in response, curious what Amalla was up to.

"Just want you to help with showing a little demonstration, that's all.  You are Keitaro's girlfriend after all, so it'll be best if you are the first to do this."

After a momentary pause, Naru slowly made her way forward, standing next to Amalla and staring at Keitaro, embarrassment still strongly written all over her face.

"Now, Keitaro, how tall are you?" asked Amalla.

"Oh, um I'm around 5'7" or so," he answered

"And how tall would you say Naru is?" she continued with a smirk.

"Well...um last I checked she was 5'4", maybe 5'5".  I've never taken her height, but I figured she'd be around that height."

"Alrighty then," replied Amalla.  "Now, could you please stand up for a moment, Keitaro?"

While initially hesitant at doing so, Keitaro obliged Amalla's request.  Pushing back his chair, Keitaro stood straight up before looking at both Amalla and Naru.  As he focused on Naru in particular, the realization hit him like a freight train.  Sensing Keitaro's epiphany and wanting to have a little fun, Amalla gave a playful push onto Naru's back and made her jump forward - right directly into Keitaro.

"Eeep!" hollered Naru as she bumped into Keitaro, her generous bosom pressing hard into his chest.  Keitaro's reaction to this was to turn as red as a tomato from the neck up.  The embarrassment on his face was priceless in Amalla's opinion, if her giggling was anything to go by.

As the two stood there pressed up against each other, Keitaro looked into Naru's eyes...and realized that he was slightly tilting his head up to look into them.

"So, what would you guess Naru's height is now, Keitaro?" asked Amalla with a big, toothy grin.

"Uhhh..." said Keitaro, still processing what he was seeing in front of him.

"Would you like to answer for him, Naru?" said Amalla.

"5 foot 9 inches." answered Naru as she looked into Keitaro's eyes, her own eyes trembling somewhat as she worried over how he was going to handle this breaking news.  She only hoped that he wouldn't freak out and bolt out of the kitchen in panic.

Keitaro simply took a deep gulp upon hearing Naru's new height.  While there seemed to be some degree of alarm in his reaction, he was handling this news better than Naru expected of him.

"And as I'm sure you can deduce, Keitaro," continued Amalla, "it's not just Naru who has grown in size.  Given that we're ALL wearing bedsheets for the time being, I'm sure you can deduce what that means."

Keitaro scanned the group of women assembled in the kitchen, taking in the view and really looking them up and down.  From what he recalled, he had a few inches over most of them in terms of height.  The only ones he recalled being taller than him were Amalla, Motoko, and Tsuruko...at least previously before the events of last night.  He knew that Haruka was roughly eye level with him, if a smidgen shorter than him.  However, that didn't appear to be the case anymore.  One by one, each woman stepped up towards Keitaro as he took in their newly amplified size (regarding both their height and their enhanced proportions regarding their curves between breast and hips).  After going through the whole lot of them, Keitaro deduced that only Shinobu, Kaolla, Sarah, Mei, and Nyamo were shorter than him, and not by much.  The shortest of the girls were around 5'5" - a mere two inch difference between them and Keitaro.  Only Kanako was eye level with Keitaro.  His "little sister" was apparently not so little anymore.  Everyone else was now taller than him, with the tallest among the bunch (Amalla and Tsuruko) having a good seven inch difference over him.  That fact alone made Keitaro feel...small.

"So then..." responded Keitaro, "is this growth spurt a one-time deal, or are you expecting another one?"  The worry in his voice was increasing as the words left his lips.

"We're not sure yet," answered Kaolla.  "I need to wait and see how the formula affects us.  It's still too early to tell."

"Formula?  What formula?" Keitaro further inquired.

"An experimental growth hormone formula I've been working on in the lab.  Apparently, it somehow made its way into the hot springs where we were all relaxing and spending the night.  I found the bottle in which it was contained when we were leaving the baths."  All the while, Kaolla was as cool as a cucumber, not feeling the slightest bit concerned or guilty over the events of last night.

Upon hearing Kaolla's explanation, the eyes of Sarah, Shinobu, and Mei widened, while Nyamo's eyebrows merely raised up somewhat.  This didn't go unnoticed by Kaolla as she talked, though she decided to keep that bit of information to herself and not rat out any of the four girls.  She figured she would have a talk with them about the bottle incident later, especially Sarah since she was ‘Suspect Number 1' in Kaolla's estimation.

"Well then," continued Keitaro, "can you make some kind of antidote to stop any further growth, or maybe even something to help shrink you guys back down to your original sizes?"

"I might be able to concoct something to stop the growth," elaborated Kaolla, "but that will take time...a few days at least.  As for shrinking, that's gonna be trickier.  Trying to induce shrinking is a lot harder than inducing growth.  After all, growth is natural in most organic species.  Plants, animals, insects, people...most forms of life start out small and then grow until they reach their natural size."

"But we WERE at our natural size before this whole thing began," countered Naru.

"Yes, and then the formula did it's magic when our bodies came into contact with it," replied Kaolla.  "After sitting in the waters of the hot springs for a few hours, the compound must have been absorbed through the skin and gotten into our bloodstreams.  And now it is doing what it was intended to, which is to tell the pituitary glands in our brains to induce further growth.  I guess you could think of it as a second puberty of sorts."

"Wow, thanks for the science lesson, Professor," said Sarah in a very sarcastic tone of voice.

"In any case," continued Kaolla, "I don't see a reason to worry or obsess over this now.  I'm sure that in time, I can come up with an antidote to negate the effects of the compound.  As for shrinking us to our original sizes, I'm probably better off making some kind of shrink ray to make that sort of thing happen."

"But the question is how much will we grow until then?" said Motoko.  "How large will we be before you can make an antidote?"

"Not sure yet to be honest," responded Kaolla, "that's kind of the fun in finding out."  She finished with a smile on her face.

"You think THIS is fun?" asked Kanako with irritation in her voice.  "None of our clothes fit.  Do you expect us to wear nothing but sheets and blankets to cover ourselves until you fix this?  It's either that or we have to make a trip down to the ‘Big and Tall' clothing store or have our clothes specially made to fit us, especially if we end up getting REALLy big."

"Don't worry," Amalla chimed in.  "Kaolla's got a remedy for the clothing dilemma.  If you find that what you're wearing is too snug, simply come up to Kaolla's room and we'll quickly take your measurements.  Once that's done, Kaolla will create an article of clothing to fit your body just right.  It'll serve as a temporary patchwork solution until we get our sizes stabilized out."

"You guys have enough fabric to fit everyone?" asked Shinobu in a skeptical tone of voice.

"Indeed, Shinobu," answered Kaolla.  I have quite the selection of fabrics and materials to make many types of clothing.  Another little side project I finished up some months back.  I won't bore you with the details, but it's essentially a sort of 3D printer designed to make clothing tailor made to match the recipient.  I just enter your sizes and dimensions and the machine will print out what you want.  And again, don't worry about materials...I have plenty stashed away.  And anything that no longer fits can simply be recycled and repurposed to make new, larger clothing."

"That's my sister for you," Amalla chimed in.  "She's usually got some kind of minor miracle in her back pocket when a problem arises.

"Well now," said Kitsune, "if we're done frettin' over what to do regardin' clothes and the like, then what say we get some grub in us?  I'm starvin'!"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," added Mutsumi, trying to lighten the mood by changing the subject.

"Alright, so then would you guys like me to make you all something?" asked Keitaro.  "I'm no chef, but I'll see what we have available for all of you."

"Oh, aren't you just the sweetest thing!" responded Amalla as she hugged Keitaro, smothering his face deep into her substantially increased bosom.  "You're willing to make breakfast for ALL of us.  You really are a dedicated manager."

"Hey, hands off of him, Princess," growled Kanako.  If there was one thing that set her off, it was a woman (other than her) putting the moves on Keitaro, and the last woman she wanted doing so was Amalla.

"Now, now," interjected Haruka, "no fighting at the table, especially so early in the day.  Amalla, would you be so kind as to let Keitaro breathe, please?"

"Oh pooh," said Amalla, doing a mock pout, "alright then, but only because you asked nicely."  A moment later, Keitaro was released from the E-cup bosom of the older Molmolian princess.  Thankfully not a moment too soon either, for between the rich, exotic scent that Amalla was giving off mixed with the softness and buoyancy of her breasts, Keitaro wasn't sure how much longer he would last before he passed out, either from lack of oxygen, blood loss via nosebleed, or sheer blissful overload.

"In any case, I don't want you to exert yourself on this task, as it involves thirteen other people and only one of you, Keitaro," said Amalla.  "So I'll make breakfast.  You just take it easy and relax, Mr. Manager."

"I can help," Shinobu spoke up.  "I'm familiar with cooking and meal preparation, so it's no trouble."

"I'm willing to help," added Mei.

"Me too," said Mutsumi.

"I'll help as well," said Naru.

"I'm happy to assist where possible," said Tsuruko.

"Well now," responded Amalla, "I'm surprised to have so many volunteers.  In any case, I'm happy for the assistance.  And with more people on the task, the sooner it'll be complete, so I'll gladly accept the help."

"Well then, shall we begin?" said Naru.

"Yes, here let me grab the ingredients.  What are you all in the mood for?"  said Shinobu.

"Pancakes!" hollered Sarah.

"Eggs and bacon, preferably," said Haruka.

"That all sounds good!" chimed Kitsune.

"Alright then," said Amalla, "then the girls willing to help can stay in here with me and the rest of you can wait in the common room.  With this many people working the kitchen, this shouldn't take more than thirty minutes or so if we start right now."

"Why the common room?" asked Motoko.  "Shouldn't we eat at the kitchen table?"

"I'd like for us all to have a nice big, family-style meal together, and there simply isn't enough room at the kitchen table for all of us to sit.  The common room is a lot bigger, so there's plenty of space for everyone to lay about and have breakfast together."

"Fair point," said Haruka.

Once the tasks were assigned on who was preparing what for breakfast, the assembled troop of girls in the kitchen got underway with preparing the meal, exhausting several eggs, boxes of pancake mix, cups of coffee, slices of toast, pounds of bacon, an entire unopened gallon of milk, the rest of the orange juice, and some interim pieces of fruit here and there (mainly apple slices, banana slices, tangerines, and grapes).  Once the meal was prepared, the group assembled and ate breakfast together, like a family - just like Amalla and Kaolla desired.

Upon finishing the meal, to which everyone was highly satisfied, another dilemma popped up in the form of a question.

"Well that was delicious," said Keitaro, "but given how many people there are here now - and that little ‘growing problem' you all are going through for the time being, what are we going to do about food?"
"No need to worry on that end, Keitaro," said Amalla, "I made a phone call back home to Molmol and we'll have a rather large shipment of food coming our way within the next two days.  It should be enough to last us all for a month, and I do mean ALL fourteen of us."

"Two days?" said Keitaro with alarm.  "You can have that much food here in two days?"

"You can thank Kaolla in part for that," continued Amalla.  "Her flying mecha-Tama transport aircraft can haul large amounts of cargo over long distances.  We're talking on the order of several tons if so desired.  I had a pretty extensive shopping list sent back to Molmol and our royal servants are preparing it for packaging and delivery as we speak."

"Royal servants?" asked Kanako.

"Yes, didn't you know I'm technically royalty?" responded Amalla, "Both myself and Kaolla."

"Princesses of the Kingdom of Molmol" Kaolla chimed in, keeping her sunny disposition.

"I...didn't know that." muttered Kanako.

"Although, technically Amalla is now Queen of Molmol, ever since she cemented her marriage to Big Brother Lamba," elaborated Kaolla.

"You married your brother?" asked Sarah with mild shock on her face.

"Technically, he's our distant cousin," elaborated Amalla, "but we've known him from childhood so we always called him ‘Big Brother.'  Such a thing is simply natural to us."

"Anyways," interjected Kaolla, trying to change course in the conversation, "Amalla made a call back home and ordered both supplies and servants to help out around here."

"You're having people flown in here?" asked Naru.

"Indeed," responded Amalla.  "I figured that with this many people residing at Hinata, that you could use some extra help with things around here.  After all, Keitaro may be the dorm manager, but he's only one man.  You can't expect him to do EVERYTHING at all hours of the day.  He may be durable, but he's only human."  Upon finishing this statement, Amalla looked right at Keitaro before giving him a wink that was as playful as it was seductive (which was very).  That action got a sideways glance and a fresh blush on Keitaro's cheeks.

"Well, we certainly appreciate the help," said Haruka, "but I'm not sure if we'll have enough room and board for them all, depending on how many servants you're having brought over."

"Oh, no need to worry about that," explained Amalla.  "Royal Molmolian servants are trained to survive on their own out in the wild if need be.  They can set up in tents out near the dorms as far as sleeping arrangements go, and they can scavenge for food to feed themselves.  Guards and servants of the Molmolian royal family are trained to be VERY self-sufficient from a young age.  It's part of their training regimen in order to toughen them up."
"That's a rather admirable trait among your people," commented Tsuruko.  "It's that kind of work ethic that makes practitioners of the shinmei-ryu sword school humble."

"You flatter me with your praise, Tsuruko," replied Amalla.

As the meal was finishing up and the dishes were being collected to be placed in the washing machine, another little surprise was on its way.

Before plans for the day were about to be announced among everyone assembled, an old familiar feeling from last night decided to make itself known once more.

In the common room, everyone minus Keitaro started panting and sweating profusely.  Their reactions were somewhat erotic from Keitaro's perspective, as it sounded like they were all engaged in ‘bedroom activities,' so to speak.  Every single girl started shaking, shivering, trembling, sweating, panting, and engaging in other somewhat erotic acts involving sounds of both pleasure and exhaustion.  Yet in the midst of it all, another sound made itself known through all the moans of pleasure - the sound of tearing fabric.

From Keitaro's perspective, it was the most surreal thing he had witnessed up to that point in his life.  Nothing will prepare you for the sight of thirteen women wearing nothing but bed sheets slowly enlarging and gaining increased mass in their bosoms and buttcheeks.  It was like a sort of super-perverted dream come true for a specific kind of fetishist.  In that moment, Keitaro was torn between taking in the sight before him and looking away out of a sense of courtesy and chivalry.  After all, while he was a straight, red-blooded man who could appreciate the beauty of the female form, he didn't want to come off as a pig-headed super pervert who only saw women as pieces of meat to be ogled at.

In the span of a minute or so, the wave of pleasure that had washed over the group of thirteen women had passed.  When they came down from their climax of bliss, the assembled group of females got their bearings and realized what had just occurred...and what its occurrence implied.

"Oh no no," moaned Naru, "not again!"

As all the women stood up, they could tell sure enough that the experimental growth hormone had done its job once more.  Kaolla simply told everybody to wait in the common room while she hurried to her room to go fetch something.  After a minute or two of waiting (in which Keitaro averted his gaze by looking down at the floor), Kaolla returned with a device in her hands.

"If everyone could stand in a line while I scan you all, one by one."  she said.

While the request sounded odd, the other women all complied.  The younger Su sister then proceeded to hold up the device to each woman to scan their height and bosom size (as apparently the growth hormone appeared to amplify those two traits the most out of its test subjects).  One by one, each woman had a scanning light go back and forth over her newly enlarged body, before a ‘ping' sound was made which apparently logged her data into the device.  After all thirteen women were scanned, Kaolla tabulated the results and read them aloud for everyone to hear:

  • Naru - 6'2", E-cup breasts

  • Kitsune - 6'3", F-cup breasts

  • Shinobu - 5'10", D-cup breasts

  • Kaolla - 5'9", D-cup breasts

  • Motoko - 6'6", E-cup breasts

  • Mutsumi - 6'1", G-cup breasts

  • Haruka - 6'4", E-cup breasts

  • Nyamo - 5'11", D-cup breasts

  • Sarah - 5'10", D-cup breasts

  • Mei - 5'10", D-cup breasts

  • Kanako - 6'1", E-cup breasts

  • Amalla - 6'9", F-cup breasts

  • Tsuruko - 6'10, F-cup breasts

It was official:  Keitaro Urashima was now the shortest resident at Hinata House; a manager whose tenants were starting to tower over him, and if Kaolla's predictions regarding her formula were accurate, that gap in height and overall size would (like the girls themselves) continue to grow and grow and grow.

Chapter End Notes:

Got an idea for the next chapter in the works.  Trying to alternate back and forth between the GTS parts of this piece and the romance/harem elements of the story.  Not sure when it'll be out, but hopefully before month's end.  Until then...