- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Figured I would resume with the harem element of the story.  No growth in this chapter, sorry.  That'll probably come in the next chapter or the one after that, depending on how I pace things.

"Well now, that was surely a rather BIG development, if I may say so," said Amalla upon learning of her newly enlarged size, as well as the size of the other women at Hinata House.

"Amalla, you're not exactly taking this as seriously as I think you should," responded Naru.  "I mean, just LOOK at us!"

Naru was obviously referring to what had just occurred over the past sixty seconds or so.  In that time frame, all of the present female company had just shot up several inches.  And all of said female company were wearing nothing but bedsheets, which had started to tear in various locations as they enlarged.  This in turn left all of them wearing woefully inadequate makeshift clothing in the presence of the dorm manager (along with being the lone male in Hinata House), much to the embarrassment of both said manager and most of the assembled women present.

"Oh come now, Naru," responded Amalla.  "As the old saying goes, ‘No use crying over spilled milk.'  What's done is done.  Besides, I'm sure we can use Kaolla's fancy fabric machine to recycle these bed sheets so that they don't end up going to waste.  So what's the problem?"

"The problem, Amalla, is that we've just grown by several inches and that we're approaching close to naked in the presence of my boyfriend, thank you very much!" responded Naru.

‘Your boyfriend for now, yes,' thought Amalla with her playful smirk, ‘though in due time, it'll be OUR boyfriend...scratch that, our husband, if I have anything to say about that.'

"Yes, yes," responded Amalla, conceding to Naru for the time being.  "I suppose a change in wardrobe is in order, lest Keitaro here ends up getting a serious nosebleed in the process."  Upon this declaration, several of the women nodded in agreement, as they would rather not bear their naked forms on the spot in front of Keitaro and cause the young man to faint from too much visual stimulation.  In particular, most of the younger women were sporting very distinct blushes at the sensation of shooting upwards and straining the sheets which were now at the breaking point of becoming shredded tatters (Motoko, Shinobu, Mei, and Sarah were showing the deepest and reddest of blushes at this point).

"Well then," chimed Kaolla, "if everyone will follow me to my room, I can whip up some clothing for you all so that we're not prancing around in nothing but torn sheets for the rest of the day."

"Can Keitaro come along?" teased Amalla, only half-joking.

"You REALLY want to go there, princess?" asked Kanako with a somewhat subtle growl.

"If it's all the same to you ladies," said Keitaro with his eyes planted downward towards the floor, "I think it's best I leave you all to change and get yourselves situated."  Out of everyone there, Keitaro had the biggest and most pronounced blush out of everyone present.  Being in the presence of so many women who were towering over him more and more was as embarrassing as it was exhilarating.  He wasn't sure whether to scurry off in apology or to take in the sight of so much feminine beauty.

"Oh, alright, Keitaro," responded Amalla, "we'll head off to get a change of clothes, but please don't scurry off or anything.  We should be right back."

"We best be moving," insisted Haruka.  "I'd really like to not be lounging around in strained sheets anymore for today."

With that, all thirteen women made their way out of the common room and towards Kaolla's bedroom for a change of clothes, leaving Keitaro alone once more.  As he made his way towards the kitchen to begin cleaning up the remnants of breakfast, he found himself still breathing heavily and trying to kill the blush on his face and the stimulation he was experiencing below his waistline.  During the whole time of standing in the presence of growing amazons who were all his tenants, Keitaro was doing his best to hide the growing erection which he was experiencing.  He didn't want the ladies to think of him as some base, shallow pervert - especially Naru or Shinobu - but he simply couldn't fight his own biology.  He was a heterosexual male after all, and he could appreciate the female form, much as he tried not to openly show such appreciation.

‘Best keep your mind on other things,' thought Keitaro to himself.  ‘Focus on your daily chores.  There's always something that needs to be done around here.  And with the new tenants along with everyone's...condition, there would be greater need for food now than ever before, especially if the ladies keep increasing in size.

While Keitaro busied himself with cleaning and putting away the dishes, the ladies were all gathered in Kaolla's bedroom.  While it was by no means particularly large, it was adequate enough in size to accommodate the lot of them, at least for the time being.

"So then," began Kaolla, "if you'll simply let me take your measurements, I can proceed with tailoring you an outfit that should hold over for a little while, at least until the next growth spurt comes."

"And when exactly will that be?" asked Kanako with mild irritation at the idea of growing larger and larger.

"Not sure," responded Kaolla, "probably in the span of a few hours by my calculations.  Most likely by the end of the day at the latest."

"Kaolla," insisted Shinobu with worry, "you really need to have an antidote or something for this made as soon as possible.  I mean, look at us.  We're already taller than Keitaro-sempai.  If this keeps up, we're all going to be well over six feet tall."

"Most of us already are," Haruka stated.  "Heck, Amalla and Tsuruko are closer to seven feet tall than six feet, and if the next growth spurt is anything like the last one, I'm pretty sure they'll both shoot past seven feet tall by a significant amount."

"What if we all end up over seven feet tall?" asked Motoko.

"Or eight?" asked Kitsune.

"Or nine?" asked Mei.

"Or even more than that?" asked Tsuruko.

"Please no more talk of height and growing," pleaded Naru as she brought her hands to her head.  "It's gonna be hard enough having to adapt at our current size.  The last thing I want to think about is being too tall to stand upright indoors."

"I don't know," muttered Sarah, "I think that sort of thing sounds cool in a way.  We'd be the biggest girls in town...heck, the biggest girls in the country."

"More like the biggest girls on the planet if we keep growing more and more," replied Kanako with more irritation in her voice.  The idea of towering over Keitaro brought discomfort to her as she didn't want her size to drive him away or make him fear being near her.  As far as she was concerned, it was bad enough that she was now over six feet tall.  While she didn't mind the increase in bust size (a sentiment shared among many of the women present), she really didn't want to be any taller than she already was.  After all, six-foot-tall women were something of an outlier across the female specimen of the human species, especially in Japan.

"I'm sure things will work out in the end," said Mutsumi, trying to bring some positivity to the conversation.  "I have faith that Kaolla will work something out in the end."

"Thank you, Mutsumi" responded Kaolla with a cheer.  ‘I always did like Mutsumi,' thought the younger Su sister.  ‘She always did have that calming sense of positivity that could make things less tense.  She'll definitely be a great addition to the harem.'

Kaolla's sentiments were echoed alongside Amalla.  The Su sisters did after all appear to be on a similar mental-emotional wavelength.  It was as if they could read each other's minds when it came to what they were thinking or feeling.  This was all conveyed as Kaolla and Amalla gave each other a playful wink and a knowing glance, as if they had both thought the same thing about Mutsumi in that moment.

"Now then," if you'll allow me to take your current measurements, we can get things underway and get out of here," said Kaolla.  "After all, there's plenty to do today and I'm sure we don't want to be cooped up in my room all day long."

After a good half hour of taking BHW measurements among the females assembled, Kaolla then entered their data one by one into her 3d printer designed for clothing.  Fortunately, the Molmolian princess did indeed have an abundance of clothing materials to provide ample garments and different articles of clothing for the gathered assembly.  Once the measurements for each woman was taken and catalogued into the computer, Kaolla's clothing machine began to work its magic and before long, every woman was clothed in her normal attire that she would have worn prior to the growth spurts.

"Ahh," sighed Naru in relief, "now that's MUCH better.  It's good to wear something that fits."

"Indeed," seconded Tsuruko, "especially when you've grown a foot in height within the last twenty-four hours."

"You can say that again," chuckled Kitsune.  "I'm sure I ain't alone in sayin' that it was rather annoyin' wearin' somethin' that I was practically burstin' out of."

"Well then, shall we get going?" asked Haruka to everyone else.  "Like Kaolla said, there's plenty to do today.  I for one need to head on down to the teahouse and get ready for the weekend clientele.  Though I'm probably going to keep in the back of the shop as much as possible, given what's occurred since last night.  I'd rather not alarm the customers at the sudden elevation in my stature, and I'll have enough on my plate trying to keep Kentaro and the others from freaking out when they get a look at me."

As the women vacated Kaolla's bedroom, Amalla and Tsuruko could not help but notice that their heads were not far from the door frame, which was exactly seven feet in height.  Whenever the next growth spurt hit, it would certainly be a brand new experience having to bend down in order to pass through the doorways.

"Say," said Amalla, "by chance does anybody know how high the ceilings are around here?"

"If I remember right, I believe they're around nine feet or so," answered Haruka.

"I see," responded Amalla with a smile.

"Please, let's not get into anything regarding height for a while," begged Naru.  "I don't like the idea of what you're implying, Amalla."

"And what am I implying, Naru?" asked Amalla with an even bigger smile.

"The notion of us growing so much that our heads bump into the ceiling.  I'd rather not have to dwell on that for a while."

"You won't have to," responded Kaolla, "for a while anyway.  It'll be some time before we get to that size, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you."

"The question is how much time are we talking?" inquired Motoko.

"A few days is my guess, given the data I have to work with." responded Kaolla.

"Oh please, Kaolla," begged Shinobu, "I really don't want to be nine feet tall.  I'd feel so out of place.  You've got to get working on an antidote to reverse this as soon as possible, or at the very least stop the growth.  I'm big enough as it is."

"I'm in agreement with Shinobu on this," said Mei.

"As am I," added Kanako.

"Like I said, it'll take some time," replied Kaolla, "but don't worry, I'll have something ready by then.  It's like the old saying goes, ‘Rome was not built in a day.'  But rest assured, I'll have something cooking up in the lab to make the proper adjustments so that we don't end up growing into fifty foot women."

"Yeah," Amalla chimed in, "and like Kaolla and I explained to all of you guys, there'll be enough resources to provide for all of us, especially food and clothing for when we end up getting bigger.  So we shouldn't worry so much over this and just enjoy what the day brings.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see what Keitaro is up to."

At the mention of the dorm manager, the cheeks of Naru, Shinobu, Motoko, Kanako, Kitsune, and Mutsumi gained strong blushes at the very idea of the older Su sister looking for him in order to have her way with him.  This in turn led to to the lot of them following after Amalla to keep her from getting frisky and too friendly with Keitaro, under the assumption that if she were left to her own devices, Amalla would probably engage in an act of ‘hanky panky' with Keitaro when nobody else was around.

"Oh Keitaro," said Amalla in a sing-song tone of voice, "where are you?"

"Don't get any ideas, girly," said Kanako who was right on Amalla's heels.  "You try getting fresh with my big brother and you'll regret it."

"That's kind of funny and cute now, hearing you say that," responded Amalla without turning around.

"What do you mean?" asked Kanako.

"Between you and Keitaro, you're the bigger of the two.  So hearing you refer to him as your ‘big brother' is kind of ironic in a way, don't you think?"  Amalla said with joy in her voice.

The question brought Kanako to a standstill as she pondered on what Amalla had just said.  Blushing profusely, the normally stoic girl was like a deer in headlights as she couldn't bring herself to disagree with the Molmolian girl.  If anything, Keitaro was now the ‘little brother' from Kanako's perspective when it came to size, especially when she had a good six inches over him in height.  That realization made her rather self-conscious and flustered as a result.  Perhaps she would have to refer to him simply as her ‘older brother' from now on, especially if Kaolla couldn't undo the effects of her experimental growth hormone that all of the Hinata women had become subjected to.

"You know, Kanako," said Amalla as she turned around to face the younger Urashima sibling, "you're rather cute when you blush."

"Excuse me?" asked Kanako with shock on her face and in her voice.

"You heard me.  You're really cute whenever you are blushing and taken back by something you weren't expecting to hear.  I like that about you."  Upon declaring this, Amalla had cornered Kanako and had her up against the wall.  Looking down upon Kanako as she utilized her seven inch height difference to her advantage, Amalla leaned in and took a long, sultry look into the Urashima woman's eyes, which by this point were both wide with shock and somewhat trembling at her newfound sense of vulnerability.

"It's that part about you that I find really...attractive." said Amalla with a tone of seduction in her voice.  This declaration threw Kanako off, with the girl's face now as red as a freshly picked strawberry.  Was this woman really hitting on her?  She did get a bit friendly early on yesterday when they bumped into each other outside Hinata House, but this was pushing things even further than that.  Was Amalla playing games with her?  Or was she genuinely interested in Kanako?

"Why are you getting so chummy with me, Miss Su?" asked Kanako, trying to regain her composure.  "I thought you had the hots for my brother."

"What's to say that I can't have the hots for both of you?" responded Amalla with a smirk.  "What if I wanted you and Keitaro all for myself in the bedroom?"

"I'd say ‘hands off of my man,' in response," interrupted Naru, who decided to draw a line in the sand when it came to Keitaro and other potential love rivals.

"That's quite a claim, Naru," responded Amalla as she turned to eye the long-haired brunette woman standing just a foot or so away from her.  "However, I do love a challenge."

Upon this declaration, Amalla had reached out and made a firm yet gracious grab for Naru, looping her arm around the small of Naru's back and pulling her in towards Amalla.  A moment later, both Naru and Kanako were up against the wall with Amalla filling their view, an arm planted on each side of them to deter fleeing.  Once again, Amalla decided to use her height to her advantage to keep each of her faux captives within her clutches.

"Naru, Kanako," said Amalla as she looked down upon both of them, "what I have to say is for the two of you as well as the entirety of the female residency here at Hinata House:  I like Keitaro.  I like him A LOT.  And I also like both of you...A LOT.  And I also like all the other women here...A WHOLE WHOPPING LOT.  I like him.  I like the two of you.  I like Kaolla.  I also like Shinobu, Kitsune, Motoko, Haruka, Mei, Mutsumi, Sarah, Nyamo, and Tsuruko.  I like ALL of you, and I intend to make ALL of you mine."

"What are you getting at, you sex-crazed woman?" asked Kanako with alarm as she looked back at Amalla.

"It's pretty self-explanatory," elaborated Amalla, "I want a harem.  I want a harem for myself, and I also want a harem for Keitaro.  I want to throw him into a flower garden of beautiful women who will love him and smother him in affection, tenderness, and pleasure to the point that he'll want for nothing when it comes to companionship.  I've been planning this for some time since my arrival, and I've simply decided to be open about it with all of you."

Amalla's declaration brought a blush to all of the other women assembled in the hallway (which at this point consisted of Naru, Kanako, Shinobu, Kitsune, Mutsumi, and Motoko; the remaining women had gone off in different directions upon leaving Kaolla's bedroom and were thus out of earshot of this rather bold statement made by the older Su sister).  The very idea that she would be so open about her intentions regarding not just Keitaro, but EVERYONE at Hinata House was as brave as it was assumptive.

"Listen, Amalla," said Naru trying to hold her ground, "I'm somewhat flattered at your statement, but I don't swing that way.  And besides, there are two reasons we can't engage in what you're suggesting."

"Oh?" said Amalla, cocking an eyebrow in curiosity.  "And what would they be?"

"First off," responded Naru, "Keitaro is MY boyfriend.  He and I are a couple.  I even kissed him the night I confessed to him, so we're exclusive, so to speak.  All the other girls here can attest to that, even Kanako here."  Sure enough, there were nods among all of the other women gathered in the hallway at Naru's explanation, even from Kanako who resented having to acknowledge what she saw during the night of the annex episode and watch the man she loves lock lips with the Narusegawa woman.

"And secondly," continued Naru, "you're a married woman if I remember right.  What would your husband, Prince Lamba, have to say if he found out you were committing an infidelity while you were away from home?  Do you think he'd really be okay with you bedding another man behind his back?"

There was a momentary pause from Amalla as she took in what Naru threw her way, before responding in kind.

"Interesting points, Naru," said Amalla with a grin.  "To your fist point, while I acknowledge that you and Keitaro have become a couple, I'm not doing this to separate you two.  Quite the opposite in fact.  I want to strengthen the bond you two share.  All I'm simply doing is adding other women into the picture, that is all.  And mind you, these are women whom you've known for years now...women you've shared experiences with and spent cherished memories with.  I just want you to become closer with them alongside Keitaro as one big, happy family."

"Spending time with family and spending time with a lover are different things," responded Kanako, trying to find a hole in Amalla's logic.

"Which is why I plan on doing my best to upgrade everyone else from family to lover for Keitaro's sake," Amalla elaborated without missing a beat.  "I have a pretty good feeling that everyone I met here has feelings for Keitaro.  Some might be a bit stronger than others right now, but it's my intention to turn things around so that EVERYONE ends up head-over-heels in love with him.  I just want everybody to be open and honest with their feelings when it comes to Keitaro, and I simply want for that wonderful little man's happiness to grow and grow as we all spend time with him."  Upon the words ‘grow and grow' being uttered, a subtle tingling went up each woman's spine at the idea of creating an ever-growing harem that was growing in more ways than one.

"And as for the second point," continued Amalla, "my husband has a harem back home, so it would be somewhat hypocritical on his part to get mad at the idea of me bedding another man while he beds multiple women back in Molmol.  And mind you, those women back home are MY wives as well as my husband's wives.  I like to think that I have a big enough heart to love several people equally, so I've come to love and cherish them all to the point that I know every nook and cranny on their bodies, every like and dislike they hold, every kind of kink that gets them into the mood.  I've grown so close with them that I love them just as much as I love my dear Lamba.  We've all entered into an open and understanding relationship where there's no animosity or bitterness directed at anybody, beyond the occasional play-fighting over who gets to bed Lamba.  While some may consider such a relationship to be unfeasible, we've made it work for years now.  I don't expect somebody who isn't in it to understand it, but we really do all love each other in the deepest ways you can conceive."

"Even so," countered Naru, "what would your husband say about you bedding Keitaro behind his back?"

"Lamba has come to know Keitaro rather well from the few times they've met," countered Amalla.  "He knows that Keitaro has a kind soul and puts others before himself.  In Lamba's eyes, Keitaro is already a brother, whom he would be perfectly content if he bedded either myself or Kaolla.  If you'd like confirmation on where Lamba stands on my getting intimate with Keitaro, I'd be happy to put through a livestream call with him right now, assuming that he's not too busy with the harem as we speak.  Though Lamba knows me well, and he knows that I'm a good judge of character when it comes to picking mates and partners on matters of intimacy.  He implicitly trusts that I would only pair up with someone who is genuinely good at heart and he knows for a fact that Keitaro Urashima is a good man.  I'm highly certain that if he were in this room right now, Lamba wouldn't have the slightest objection to me wanting to make Keitaro part of my harem, which again I intend to do."

There was a long pause while the other girls in the hallway soaked in all of this info which Amalla was laying out before them.

"You...you've really thought this thing out, haven't you?" asked Shinobu with a rather intense blush.

"Why of course, my dear sweet Shinobu." said Amalla with a wink and a teasing lick of the lips.  "I'm not teasing or pulling anybody's leg here.  I want ALL of you, and I also want Keitaro as well.  And given that I'm a princess...sorry, a queen now...I'm pretty much used to getting what I want, and I want a big, happy family in the form of a harem."

"Well now, that's...umm..." Kitsune was struggling to find what to say in response to this sudden declaration.  The blush on her cheeks certainly wasn't helping with her keeping composure.  The very idea that she could be with Keitaro without stealing him from Naru was an entertaining proposition, one which she couldn't fully toss aside no matter how much she desired to do so for Naru.

‘Everyone together with Keitaro-sempai,' though Shinobu as her own blush intensified.  She soon after started imagining everyone in a really big bed, wearing absolutely nothing as they surrounded Keitaro, hovering over him as they began caressing and kissing him before moving over into R-rated territory.  The very notion of getting THAT intimate with the man she was crushing hard for practically made steam come out of her ears, such was her embarrassment at how innocent she was when it came to matters of romance and love-making.

"Oh my," whispered Mutsumi at the boldness of Amalla's suggestion.  Even though she decided to forego her own happiness and let Naru have her chance with Keitaro, she would always carry a torch for him, no matter how much time had passed.  But now, with Amalla's suggestion for a way that EVERYBODY could be happy when it came to matters of love and romance, the Okinawan girl was suddenly allured to this idea of ‘sharing the love' as it were.  While she would have ideally preferred to have Keitaro all to herself, Mutsumi found herself willing to compromise if it meant getting to be wedded (and bedded) with Keitaro.  Such was the love that she held for him that she would be willing to have multiple wives alongside the man she loved.

‘Married to Keitaro,' thought Motoko.  ‘This could be my chance.  I admit, I would have been fine being his mistress under Naru if she was okay with such a thing.  I can finally make up for all the times I attacked him.  But it's not just that...that goofball truly did steal my heart with his kindness and patience.  When he was prepared to marry me during that episode with my sister...I was happy.  Motoko Urashima.  The very idea of that name brought butterflies to my stomach.  Even now, with the possibility of things.  I know it would be weird being in a marriage with SO many people (especially one that includes her sister), but would things really be so different from what they are now?  It might be odd at first, but I like to think that we could make it work...in time.'

As the other girls in the hallway were getting lost in their thoughts, Amalla grinned at the facial reactions they were conveying.  Not a single one of them seemed outright against the idea of forming a harem with Keitaro at the center.  All it would take would be a little bit of coaxing and soon enough the harem would be underway.  If anything, the biggest obstacle might be Keitaro himself, but Amalla felt that she could address that  in due time.  For now, things were looking good as her ‘harem plan' was moving forward.

"I'm sorry, but no," interrupted Kanako.  "This fantasy idea of yours is just that...a fantasy.  There's no way that Keitaro would be okay with being in this kind of a relationship.  And besides, I don't want to share him with anybody else."

"Not even Naru here?" asked Amalla with a fake pout.  "After all, didn't she already call dibs on Keitaro?  Wouldn't that force you out of any plans to get together with him, given how committed Keitaro is to Naru?  Or would you be okay with a three-way relationship if it meant being with Keitaro?"  Once more, Amalla was looking for cracks in her opponent's defenses, trying to exploit some kind of logical fallacy that she could use against whoever she was locked in combative conversation with.

"W-well...I mean...that's...different..." muttered Kanako.  While she hated to admit it, she acknowledged that Naru was a good girl, or at least on her way to being one after she swore not to physically attack Keitaro anymore or lash out at him for honest mistakes and misunderstandings.  Did she really want to get between Naru and Keitaro, knowing that Keitaro loved Naru and Naru was honestly making amends for past transgressions?  Would Keitaro hate her for such an attempt?  The last thing she wanted was for him to hate her over it.  In that moment, Kanako found herself in a whirlwind of emotions as she pondered her options on how to proceed with all of this harem talk that Amalla was laying out.

"Well, for now let's shelve this topic for another time," said Amalla as she stood back and relinquished cornering Naru and Kanako.  I simply wish to find out where Keitaro has gone and to see if he needs any help with chores and tasks here at the dorms, that is all.  You're all welcome to come along with me, as I'm sure he could use some assistance.  And I promise not to disrobe either Keitaro or myself and claim him right there on the spot, so you can all relax, ladies."  Amalla figured that she should pace herself with implementing the harem plan.  Best to take things step by step.  She had already dropped something of a bomb in revealing her intentions to a good chunk of the girls of Hinata House, and there were still other girls to reveal her master plan to as well, but they could wait in good time.

"Now then, if you'll excuse me," said Amalla as she sauntered off to locate the dorm manager, her hips sashaying ever so seductively as she walked.  She was immediately followed by Naru, Kanako, Motoko, Kitsune, Shinobu, and Mutsumi.  Even if the Molmolian girl was honest in her intentions regarding finding Keitaro, they figured it was best to follow her so as to find Keitaro and see what the manager needed assistance with.

Chapter End Notes:

With the way this story is going, I'm basically having Amalla as matchmaker for the harem with Kaolla as her wingwoman, so to speak.  It's just a matter of cultivating the harem in between bouts of growth in this story.  Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up in a few days.  Until then...