- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Building up of chemistry between the girls of Keitaro's harem.  Also some time for intimacy between Keitaro and Kaolla.

As Keitaro laid in Kaolla's bed, breathing calmly underneath the blankets and sheets, his mind wandered and drifted at the recollection of the past twenty-four hours or so.

‘First we get new arrivals at the dorms, then the incident at the baths where all the ladies start growing, then that little "wardrobe malfunction" at breakfast, and finally a fight in the marketplace.  Is there ever a time around here where things don't end up getting crazy?'  The pacing of it all really was quite something from Keitaro's point of view.

Being the manager of a female-only dormitory was surprising enough as it was (and a position that many men would envy in Keitaro, especially the more perverted ones...Kentaro was one who came to mind).  How the fates made it that Keitaro ended up in such a position was beyond his understanding.  Of course, Grandma Hina was the one who vouched for him, with backing from Haruka as well, so he was eternally in their debt as far as he saw things.

And even though the first few months as dorm manager were rocky to say the least, especially with the physical punishment he'd receive at times from Naru and Motoko (and occasionally Kaolla as well), Keitaro was still glad that he had a place to call home after being kicked out of his parents' house over his stubbornness of getting into Tokyo U.  In a way, his dorm tenants had become like family to him, and with all of their flaws and odd quirks that each of them carried, he was thankful that they had become part of his life (and hopeful that they felt the same way about him to some extent).

"Ugh...where am I anyway?" muttered Keitaro as he slowly bent forward until he was in a seated position.

"I remember being carried by someone while bouncing up and down.  Was it Amalla?  I think it was...at least, it sounded like her at the time."  Keitaro blushed at the recollection of hearing Amalla's voice, which had a sultriness like that of a professional lounge singer who could melt anybody's heart with just one performance.  He also could recall the softness of her lips as she delicately smooched him during his journey back to what he assumed was the Hinata House, his blush intensifying while at the same time he felt guilty for what he considered a betrayal of Naru's trust in him during their relationship.  Never mind that he was wounded and it was Amalla who initiated the kiss while she was carrying him back to the dorms; Keitaro would always consider any romantic advance that a woman other than Naru made on him to somehow be his fault.  Perhaps that was simply his misguided sense of chivalry acting up.

"Then," mumbled Keitaro as he tried to pick up the story from that point on, "I ended up back in the dorms, still in Amalla's arms and was carried upstairs, to this room I'm guessing."  Keitaro looked around the dwellings, trying to get an understanding of his current location.  Judging by the jungle foliage that appeared to encompass much of the room, he discerned that it must be Kaolla's room.

"I guess that would make sense," said Keitaro.  "Amalla is rooming with Kaolla during her stay here, so I suppose it's understandable that I'd be brought here.  But then what?  I remember hearing Kaolla's voice for a little bit while I was in pain."  Upon this statement, Keitaro instinctively placed his hands over his lower torso, feeling for where he recalled being shot during the brawl at the marketplace earlier.  As his fingers made their way towards his wound, he was surprised to notice two things:

The first was that while there was still some soreness from the impact of the bullet that went through him, Keitaro was surprised to find that the wound was not as painful and tender as he would have thought it to be.  Given that he was shot less than twenty-four hours ago, he figured that he would wake up with tremendous soreness from his injury, if not outright agonizing pain.  Maybe some of it could be attributed to his above-average healing factor (given all the beatings he had taken in past months from Motoko and/or Naru), but even so, the pain from his wound was MUCH less than what should have been expected the moment he woke up.  Most people would probably be on a prescription of pain medication for the first few days after getting shot, yet in Keitaro's case, he probably wouldn't need anything beyond some extra-strength aspirin or generic anti-pain medication you could buy at a convenience store.

The second was that his lower torso had been bandaged while he was recovering and nodding off at Hinata House.  So somebody had taken the time to examine his bullet wound and treat it accordingly by putting pressure on the wound, swabbing with rubbing alcohol or something to keep infection from setting in, and then dressing his wound securely.

"Was it Kaolla?" asked Keitaro as he pondered who his saviour was.  "I'm in her room after all, so I guess it's possible.  Well, if it's her who did it, I gotta be sure to thank her and make it up to her somehow, along with Amalla.   I just hope I didn't worry the others too much, and I hope that this injury won't take too long to heal.  Don't want my duties to be too impacted by a bullet wound.  Hopefully after two or three days, it'll heal over well enough and then I can get back to business as usual."

As Keitaro looked around, he saw on the nightstand by Kaolla's bed some kind of monitoring device that seemed to be pointed at him.  As he leaned in closer to examine it, he could detect a tiny ringing noise emanating from it.

"What is this thing?" asked Keitaro in total curiosity.  "Some kind of baby monitor, maybe?  I guess the girls left this thing here to keep an eye on me while I recover.  Well, that's thoughtful of them I suppose."  He finished his thinking out loud with a smile.  It was nice to know that he was being looked after between being carried back, the bandaging, and the monitoring while he slept.

"Anyways, I could use a glass of water or something.  I'm feeling a little parched after that bedrest.  Maybe I'll make some tea or something.  And we did get honey at the market, so that'll be nice to add with it."  Keitaro slowly stood up and started making his way towards Kaolla's bedroom door, but he got no further than a foot from her bed before he noticed something.

Just outside the door, Keitaro thought he could hear a series of footsteps - and very loud ones at that.  With the series of thumps hitting the floor at different intervals, he deduced that there was more than one person running through the dorm halls at a rather brisk pace.  In fact, there seemed to be a small group of people storming their way closer and closer towards Kaolla's bedroom, if the proximity and volume of the footsteps was anything to go by.  As it were, it was both the sounds of the footsteps and the vibrations through the floor that Keitaro noticed that there was a group of very BIG visitors coming nearer and nearer towards the door.

‘Ah, that's right,' thought Keitaro, ‘The girls have been going through this little growing problem of theirs in the middle of things.  I just hope they don't end up getting too big. After all, fitting in the dorms is gonna be a real challenge if not downright impossible if they keep growing bigger and taller.'  While Keitaro was somewhat nervous at being in the presence of so many beautiful women who were increasing the size and height gap between himself and themselves every few hours, he was also doing his darndest to not let the allure of their enlarging frames push him into the realm of uninhibited sexual desire.  After all, Keitaro WAS a straight, red-blooded man with an appreciation for the female form, but he tried with all his might to not stare and ogle at women the way a sex-obsessed pig or sick pervert might do so.  He liked to think that his family raised him better than to view women like pieces of meat to be sized up and given a 1-10 score like one would give at a dog show or a talent competition.

As Kaolla's bedroom door slid open suddenly, Keitaro was visited by something that he had not prepared mentally for.  But then again, how many people WOULD be prepared for such a thing?

There before him stood a female body wearing absolutely nothing.  Keitaro could only see the more-than-generous bosom between strong shoulders, the sculpted torso (showing some definition of a fine six-pack set of abs just underneath the skin), the rounded well defined hips of a waistline, a well-trimmed patch of black pubic hair on display, strong sculpted thighs that were as sexy as they were powerful, and equally enticing lower legs that could go on forever, displaying perfectly curved calves and elegant feet that were perfectly proportioned in length and width, ending in well managed toes looking as if they had just been through a pedicure at the spa.  Above the perfect teardrop-shaped breasts, Keitaro could make out a slender (almost swan-like) neck and long dark strands of hair adorning said neck and draping around the bosom, adding an illustrious shine that radiated so beautifully as if bathed in the moonlight.

Beyond the neck, Keitaro couldn't see the head and therefore identify the person's face...because it was currently out of his view...high above the seven foot tall door frame.  The sight of such a body in his presence made Keitaro instinctively gulp as his breath caught in his throat and his face went beet red.

Of course, the question as to who the person standing tall and majestically at the doorway was quickly remedied as the naked amazon bent at the waist, knees, and neck and crossed the threshold, her beautiful silky black hair brushing against the doorframe as she passed.  As she stood upright once more, the towering beauty stood tall and powerful before Keitaro, looking down at him and making him feel absolutely diminutive.  This woman was huge.  She must have had a solid foot and a half - scratch that, a good two feet or more - on Keitaro in height, and if her body was anything to go by on appearance alone, she could snap Keitaro in two the way a man of average size and strength could snap a branch with just his arms, should she so desire.

Upon taking in the sight of this colossal beauty that stood before him, Keitaro could finally place a name to her as he looked up, and up, and UP into her eyes and gazed upon her lovely face.  Standing before him with trembling eyes that were tearing up before him with a trembling lip and shaking breaths was the lovely Tsuruko Aoyama, looking upon him with a mix of worry and elation.

"Th-thank goodness," whispered Tsuruko as she stood tall before Keitaro, casting him in her shadow.  He looked so darn small before her, but her mind was only focused on his well-being and not his smaller size relative to her.  Before Keitaro could open his mouth to say something to her, Tsuruko acted in a moment of surprise (more for Keitaro than for her).

Within a split second, Keitaro's world went momentarily black as Tsuruko crossed the distance between the two of them easily and brought her slender but powerful arms around Keitaro's body, scooping him up and bringing his entire head into the warm softness of her G-cup breasts, smothering him in pristine creamy buoyant titflesh as her arms secured his body.

To maintain her balance, Tsuruko had taken a kneeling position so that she wouldn't fall over and on top of Keitaro.  As she secured the freshly awoken manager, she started sobbing as she buried her face into the top of his scalp while she stroked his neck and entire back with her fingers the whole time.

"Thank goodness...you're okay...I'm...so...glad...that you're...not hurt...I..." Tsuruko was struggling to keep her composure together as the tears kept streaming down, though the tears by this point were of elation as much as they were of sadness and guilt.  For all of the raw power she possessed given her enlarged size, Tsuruko was more akin to a lamb in her behavior, cradling Keitaro's body against her own with such tenderness as if he were a small animal in her care.

From Keitaro's perspective, the experience of suddenly being embraced by this ultra-sexy amazon of a woman was a whole whopping lot to take in at once.  In the span of a few seconds, Keitaro was greeted with the more-than-generous swell of Tsuruko's breasts smothering his face and encompassing much of his entire head as he took in the intoxicatingly pleasant smell of her lovely female scent.  He could also feel the smoothness of her skin along her torso and thighs as she pressed his body against hers in an embrace that was as powerful as it was gentle, which was to say a whole lot of both.  Her arms trapped him against her torso, with no way for him to possibly escape from her grasp (especially with his recent bullet wound), yet Tsuruko was not crushing him against her impressive form, but merely holding him firmly against her bosom and supermodel-like torso, holding him with a tenderness akin to that of what one might witness between star-crossed lovers.

"I'm...so sorry...it's...all...my fault...for what...happened...back there..." said Tsuruko through her sobbing.  "Please...forgive me...I...shouldn't...have let...that...happened...back there...I'm...so sorry...I...I..."  By this point, Tsuruko could barely hold her emotions together, so great was her sense of guilt and responsibility for Keitaro's injury from the fight in the markets.

By the time Tsuruko had ensnared Keitaro into her gentle grasp, the other five women (also completely in the nude) had made their way to the entrance of Kaolla's room.  The sight they saw before them was surprising enough, to say the least.  There before them was a warrior of a woman, who had trained for years in the mastery of her sword school, bent over and embracing a man in an act of utter sorrow and defenestration as she embraced him and begged for his forgiveness for the incident which occurred just a few hours ago.  While Kanako and Naru had somewhat alarmed looks on their faces at the sight before them (feeling somewhat jealous that Tsuruko was getting so intimate with Keitaro with no warning and glomping him right after he got out of bed), they both instinctively chose not to interfere or pry him loose from her, sensing that Tsuruko was at a very critical state of emotional vulnerability in that very moment.

Trying to get a hold on the situation after finding himself in a very stimulating set of circumstances, Keitaro used his arms to try and push against Tsuruko's much stronger body, muffling into her breasts as he did so.  The sensation of his mouth mumbling something into Tsuruko's breast flesh was enough to make her pause in her breakdown and pull back just enough to let Keitaro breathe and speak his response more clearly.  She stared far, far down upon the much smaller man (relative to her own size, of course) as he tried to get a word in edgewise while being held in her powerful yet caring embrace.

"P-please, Tsuruko," said Keitaro as he craned his head up to look into her tear-filled eyes, "please don't cry and don't blame yourself for what happened back there at the market."  He maintained his eyeline and his composure the best he could, given that he was in the embrace of a tall, powerful woman who was completely in the buff and holding him against her as if the two of them were lovers.

‘B-but..." replied Tsuruko as she still choked up with tears, "because of the fight, that...that bastard drew a gun and planned to shoot one of us...no...shoot me...in the middle of that scuffle.  And then you...you had to come in there and rescue me.   I should have...I should have been better prepared.  If I had simply turned around in time...if I had defeated the others sooner...if I had knocked him out first...then you...you wouldn't have...you wouldn't have had to...to..." Tsuruko was on the verge of tears once more, ready to have a complete emotional breakdown.

Sensing that this towering beauty was about to go to pieces and cry her heart out, Keitaro acted instinctively and tried to help calm her down somewhat (or at least he hoped it would).  Having just enough strength to break free from Tsuruko's embrace, Keitaro reached his arms out and placed his hands upon her cheeks, gently moving her face towards his so that they were looking directly into each other's eyes (though Tsuruko was looking down into Keitaro's from her rather higher elevation point, given her size increase).

"Please, Tsuruko," said Keitaro as he looked deeply into her eyes, "please, I beg of you, don't place the blame for this on yourself.  I don't want you beating yourself up over this and believing that what happened there is your fault.  You weren't the one who shot me.  The only one to blame for what happened was that jerk with the gun and his friends for causing trouble in the first place.  And as for my stepping in, I know I was out of my league trying to take that guy on, but when I saw him pull that gun out and take aim...I don't know...I just couldn't take the risk of one of you getting shot when I had a chance to do something about it.  I just don't like the idea of someone getting hurt like that, especially a woman.  Silly sense of chivalry I guess.  So please...please don't cry anymore."

As Tsuruko looked down into Keitaro's eyes, she found herself  in a whirlwind of emotion right there and then.  Here was this man she towered over who put her safety above his own.  The very act of his selflessness was crashing upon her psyche like a tidal wave, overwhelming her at the realization of just how inherently and instinctively kind he could be.  It was simply too much for her to bear.

"You...you wonderful little man, you," said Tsuruko as she slowly and gently placed her large hands along the sides of Keitaro's face.  "W-why are you so kind?  How can you be so selfless in moments like that?  And you say such sweet things after getting yourself hurt from all of that...and what is a girl to do?"  Tsuruko's voice still trembled, but no longer with fear or guilt but instead something more akin to...affection.

Keitaro simply blushed upon feeling Tsuruko's palms gently caress the sides of his head.  While she was a warrior and spent many hours handling swords, her hands were surprisingly more smooth and supple than Keitaro would have expected from someone who dedicated her life to her family's sword school.  Once again, his breath caught in his throat as he stared deep into Tsuruko's eyes, taking in all the affection this woman was emanating as she looked downwards upon him.

"If..." began Tsuruko once more, "if only I had met you sooner...before him.  Things could have ended so much differently."  She finished her statement at little more than a whisper as she closed her eyes and brought her blushing face closer and closer towards Keitaro's, before finally seizing his lips within hers and giving him a French kiss that was as powerful and seductive as it was tender and loving.

Keitaro's eyes widened upon this sudden show of love that Tsuruko had decided to initiate upon him with practically no warning at all.  He found himself breathing through his nostrils at this point, since Tsuruko's tongue was now probing every square inch of Keitaro's mouth and even protruding into his throat on occasion.  As she held his head in her hands and proceeded to deepen the kiss as much as possible, Keitaro instinctively flailed his arms about in comical alarm, not sure what to do right there and then.  Tsuruko decided to take the initiative and quickly seized his arms by the wrist, holding them firmly but not harming him whatsoever, all the while never breaking the kiss and inhaling more and more deeply so as to maintain her oxygen intake as she continued locking lips and tasting Keitaro's mouth all the while.

In one smooth motion, Tsuruko had taken Keitaro's hands and guided them towards her bosom, pressing his palms deep against the center of her breasts and deftly guiding his thumbs and forefingers so that they were placed around the growing nubs that were Tsuruko's nipples.  Tsuruko took only a second to pull away from the kiss before instructing Keitaro in a surprisingly sultry voice one simple command: "Squeeze."

"B-but Tsuruko," said Keitaro as he tried his damndest to resist Tsuruko's command, though her intoxicatingly pleasant aroma was making resisting her harder by the second.

"Squeeze," said Tsuruko once again with more insistence than before.  Keitaro decided not to risk angering the sexy amazon who was probing his mouth with her tongue and honor her request, at least for a brief few seconds.  After a few seconds of hesitating, Keitaro slowly brought his thumbs and forefingers together, squeezing the extra soft, extra sensitive nipples in his fingers and unleashing something he wasn't quite ready for.

Automatically, Tsuruko moaned her approval with a moan while she continued kissing Keitaro, her heavenly voice vibrating her moans into his mouth as she continued kissing him, transitioning between Keitaro's mouth and moving along his face and neck with a mix of kisses and seductive licks here and there.  Her sense of pleasure was as great as it had been in years, at least as powerful as her first year of marriage if not more so.

‘Is this an effect of Kaolla's growth hormone?' thought Tsuruko as she continued her bombardment of love and affection upon Keitaro, ‘Or is this simply something that I've repressed for such a long time, only to have it spring forth now?  Could this man - Keitaro Urashima - help me to find and feel true love once more?  Oh, it's all so confusing right now.  All I know right here and now...is that this man...this man...he drives me crazy...and I'm loving every second of it.'

Tsuruko moved her arms once more, releasing Keitaro's face from within her hands but soon after proceeding to encircle Keitaro's torso at the lower end of his back...with one of her hands cupping his buttocks and giving a rather playful squeeze in the process.  That in turn got a high-pitched "yip!" from Keitaro at the suddenness of such a flirtatious move.  Clearly, Tsuruko was dropping pretenses of refinement and moving straight into things that were definitely more kinky right now.

All of this kissing, caressing, nipple-pinching, and ass-grabbing went on for perhaps another thirty seconds or so before a different voice made itself known within the room with the exaggerated clearing of one's throat before speaking.

"A-hem," said the visitor, "I hope I'm not intruding on anything too...important right now."

Tsuruko ended her tongue's invasion of Keitaro's mouth and turned around, still holding Keitaro's body firmly but gently against her large and mighty form.

Standing there alongside the doorway with her hands clasped together, fingers laced, over her womanhood and lounging against the doorframe was Amalla Su - all 7 feet 6 inches of her in all of her beauty and radiance.  With one leg casually crossed over the other, Amalla stared at Keitaro and Tsuruko with a big, playful grin as she took in the sight before her.   Keitaro looked upon the dark-skinned amazon beauty and noted two things about Amalla as he stared back at her in turn: The first was that Amalla had a body that was just as alluring as Tsuruko's body, with similar defining features with regards to her breasts, neck, shoulders, waist, hips, and legs.  The only noticeable difference between the two was that the six pack (possibly an eight pack in the making?) was more defined on Amalla's torso, but no less sexually appealing whatsoever.  Amalla was a perfect hybrid of strength and beauty wrapped in one tall, dominating package.  And as for the second thing about Amalla, the woman seemed to have no qualms about standing naked before Keitaro or others for that matter.  To her, being in the buff was as natural as breathing or blinking, which made Keitaro blush a bit wondering if there was ANYTHING that made Amalla nervous or embarrassed in any way whatsoever.

"Well now," Amalla continued with that big grin on her face, "you two seem to be getting along rather nicely.  Please, don't let me intrude on the show of gratitude, Tsuruko.  I was certainly enjoying the show."  Tsuruko started blushing at this coy statement of Amalla's, feeling embarrassed that this seductress of a woman had caught her in a moment of emotional vulnerability and witnessed Tsuruko's wild side come out for a moment.

"H-how long have you been there watching?" asked Tsuruko.

"Since the moment you barged in and introduced Keitaro to your impressive bosom, my dear Tsu-chan," replied Amalla with a grin.  "I must say, I wasn't expecting you to wage tongue war on our darling little Kei-kun right after, but I'm certainly not dissatisfied at all with such a development.  It certainly helps move the plan in the right direction, after all."

"W-what plan?" asked Keitaro.

"Oh, nothing you need fret over right now, darling Kei-kun," replied Amalla as she began making her way towards the two of them, bending down so that her head was more level with Keitaro's in the process.  As she cleared the gap between the doorway and Keitaro, he couldn't help but catch a glimpse of Amalla's womanhood in the process.  Just like Tsuruko, Amalla had a rather well-trimmed patch of hair at the spot where her super sexy legs converged.  Apparently, the carpet did indeed match the curtains, so to speak, since this patch was a lovely shining silver, just like Amalla's glowing silver locks up top.  If Amalla was embarrassed at showing Keitaro her womanhood as she neared towards him, she didn't show any sign of it whatsoever.

As she knelt down so that her head was level with Keitaro's, Amalla proceeded to lovingly embrace Keitaro, wrapping her arms around his neck and torso, and also planting a kiss on his lips in the process.  While there was no tongue involved in this kiss, it was certainly no less enticing or stimulating of a kiss compared to Tsuruko's (at least from Keitaro's perspective).  The softness of Amalla's lips and the heavenly aroma of her own womanly musk was driving Keitaro's brain into overdrive.  Being in the presence of these two towering nude beauties was making Keitaro's heart pound like a sledgehammer with the pacing of a jackhammer; this wasn't lost upon either Amalla or Tsuruko, who could feel his heartbeat through their skin-to-skin contact, and who were both smiling at knowing that the touch of their bodies excited this little man who was locked in their embrace.

"Like Tsuruko here, I'm also relieved that you're alive and doing well," said Amalla as she broke the kiss, "I was planning on coming up here alone, but apparently Tsu-chan wasn't taking ‘no' for an answer when it came to seeing you the moment you woke up."  Amalla glanced at Tsuruko with that catlike grin of hers while Tsuruko blushed and ended up puffing her cheeks in embarrassment.

‘Is she actually pouting?' thought Amalla, ‘That is just too adorable!'

"And apparently, it seems that Tsuruko and I aren't the only ones who were only too insistent on making sure that you were safe and in good health upon your awakening...isn't that right, ladies?" said Amalla as she looked over her shoulder back towards the doorway.

Sure enough, standing at the entrance were Naru, Kanako, Kaolla and Motoko, also nude, also standing in equally appeasing sexual allure, also focusing their eyes upon Keitaro as he laid within the embrace of both Amalla and Tsuruko.  To say that all of them were beautiful in Keitaro's eyes would be like saying that rain is kind of wet.  Upon Amalla's announcement of the presence of the remaining women of the group, all four ladies entered Kaolla's bedroom, and oddly enough, all of them were in the nude and apparently not so embarrassed as to shriek and run off upon presenting their glorious female forms before Keitaro's vision.  Aside from heavy blushes upon the faces of all four of them, they entered the room as if nothing else was out of the ordinary (aside from them ranging around seven feet in height and standing in their birthday suits of course).

As the four of them crossed the threshold of Kaolla's bedroom, Naru and Kanako immediately made a beeline for Keitaro, kneeling downward and joining in on the group hug of the now four women who had embraced the manager of the Hinata House dorms.

From Keitaro's perspective, it was torture enough that he be embraced by the twin towers that were Amalla and Tsuruko who were hugging his form, what with the feel of their supple and smooth skin pressed against his body (especially their breasts) while inhaling the scent of their seductively over-the-top female essence.  Now with Naru and Kanako joining the fray, Keitaro's mental/emotional fortitude was getting a full-blown workout as he tried with all his might not to pass out via nosebleed from so much female contact, especially when it was four women and one of them was the woman he was officially going steady with.  The fact that all four women were also naked made the challenge all the more difficult, as he was trying his damndest to hide the raging erection that was stirring in his pants in that very moment as he was being cornered from four different directions by these towering, hot-as-hell, naked amazons who were clinging onto him in that very moment.

"Oh, Keitaro," said Naru, "I'm so glad that you're okay!  I should have been there with you at the marketplace, then I could have protected you from those bastards!  I'm sorry I wasn't there to watch over you!  I'm not going to make the same mistake again!  From now on, I'm going to be there whenever you need me, no matter how small a task it may seem.  I'm not letting you out of my sight again, especially after what happened back there in town."  Naru was pretty damn adamant about looking after Keitaro's well-being, as an impulsive obligation to being his girlfriend and protector, but also out of a genuine need to show him how much she cared about him as someone who was truly in love with him.

"Keitaro...Big Brother," said Kanako, "It's all my fault for what happened back there!  I should have stepped in the moment that brawl started back in town.  If I had, then you wouldn't have had to jump in to try and stop things from getting worse.  And because I didn't act in time, you ended up getting hurt because of it...because of me!  Because of my hesitance in not wanting to get tangled up in all of that roughhousing!  Well no more!  I'm going to make it up to you.  From now on, I'm going to look after you and care for your every want and need.  Whatever it is you desire, just call on me and I'll see to it that you have it at a moment's notice.  Please, whatever you want or need, you can rely on me to see to it that you're well looked after.  Nothing would make me happier than your happiness, Big Brother."

Both Naru and Kanako were making their statements to Keitaro at the exact same time, so from Keitaro's perspective, he was being bombarded by apologies and oaths of loyalty and servitude at the exact same time from both Naru and Kanako.  As a result, making out the exact words from both women was rather difficult for him to pull off, given that they were making their apologies and oaths to him at the exact same time.  Imagine two people going off with lengthy speeches without any breaks or hesitations in their deliveries.  From Keitaro's point of view, that was what was happening to him as Naru and Kanako poured their hearts out and vowed to look after him as they joined in on the four-way pile up onto Keitaro between themselves along with Amalla and Tsuruko.

"P-please ladies," responded Keitaro as he looked up into their lovely, goddess-like features, "I'm certainly happy that you're both concerned about my well-being and safety, but this is simply too much to take in at once.  I can only make out so much when the two of you are trying to talk over one another."  Keitaro's response made both Kanako and Naru blush on instinct, feeling a little silly at the sudden insistence of their loving boasts towards the man they cherished in equal measure.

"I understand, Keitaro," said Naru, "I'm just so happy that you're okay.  Actually, I'm not sure if there's a word strong enough to describe just how much I'm glad that you're safe right at this moment."  Naru's embrace of Keitaro was matching that of Amalla's and Tsuruko's, with Kanako more-or-less matching Naru's embrace in both strength and affection as she followed up with her reply.

"I'm in agreement with Naru on that, Big Brother," said Kanako with elation in her voice.  "You have no idea how worried I was when you got shot by that horrible little man.  If I ended up losing you...I...I...I don't know what I'd do."  Kanako paused in her response before continuing at little more than a whisper as she sported a growing blush, "You don't know just how crazy I am about you, honestly."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't make out that last part, Kanako," replied Keitaro.  "Could you repeat that, please?"

"N-nothing, it's nothing you need to concern yourself with, Keitaro," Kanako stammered with the blush still going strong on her lovely features.  Of course, the other three girls DID understand what Kanako had just said and all glanced at her with a look that told her just that.  Amalla in particular was sporting that trademark grin of hers as she made eye contact with Kanako.  Clearly, the older Molmolian girl was really enjoying Kanako's borderline love confession to Keitaro, given that she was playing matchmaker for literally EVERYONE at Hinata.

"A-hem," said Kaolla lounging near the doorway entrance of her own bedroom just like Amalla had done just a moment ago, "while I'm sure that Keitaro enjoys everybody's company, I believe that the four of you are smothering him a touch at the present moment."  The other four girls who were huddled around Keitaro turned to see Kaolla standing by with a grin on her face much like that of her older sister's.

"Besides," continued Kaolla, "I get the feeling that you're all about to overload Keitaro with a little too much stimulation from so much...exposure."  She finished her statement with a grin, given that the other girls had caught on to her implication.

After all, the collective realization of their group nudity had suddenly registered among them, though in the cases of Amalla and Kaolla, neither of the Su sisters were really panicking with embarrassment at all from the revelation of it.  As far as they were concerned, being nude in the privacy of one's home was as natural as breathing.

Deciding that Keitaro had enough seductive stimulation for one night, the other girls proceeded to take their leave of the room so as to get themselves dressed and ready to call it a night.  As they were preparing to leave Kaolla's bedroom, Tsuruko placed a hand on Amalla's shoulder and said something that surprised the older Su sister.

"I'm in," said Tsuruko with a stern look on her face.

"Come again?"  replied Amalla with a cocked eyebrow.

"This little...harem plan of yours, or whatever you wish to refer to it as...I'm in."  Tsuruko's response made Amalla raise both eyebrows in genuine surprise before responding.

"Well, well, well...I must confess I'm a bit shocked that you'd jump on board with my little proposition back in the baths.  I'm sorry if I'm pressing you on this, but I simply must know:  What brought about this sudden willingness?"

"I'm drawn to him," replied Tsuruko.  "His kindness, his easygoing attitude, his selflessness...I find it soothing to my very being.  Whenever I'm near him, I find myself wanting to be in his presence.  I want to help him, to embrace him, to cuddle and snuggle with him.  I could see myself growing old with him.  He just has this habit of making me feel...I don't know...at peace, if that makes any kind of sense."  Tsuruko finished her explanation with a blush, which in turn got a grin from Amalla.

"I think I get your meaning," replied Amalla.  "And what about you, my dear Motoko-chan?"  She said this as she turned to the other Aoyama sister, who was sporting her own strong blush upon hearing that both she and her sister now harbored romantic love for the same man.

"W-w-well...I mean...I...I just...t-this is a bit too much to take in right now..."  Clearly, Motoko was at a loss for words at this revelation from Tsuruko.

"Well, would you look at that, Tsu-chan," said Amalla with a giggle, "it seems that Mo-chan here is practically rendered speechless at what she's just heard."  Tsuruko found herself giggling in concert with Amalla at the sight of her younger sister's reaction.

"I'd have to concur with you, Ama-chan," replied Tsuruko.  "Come now, my dear Motoko, we should get back to our room and dress ourselves before heading to bed.  Now that Keitaro is physically well and safe, my mind is more at ease than it was upon arriving here.  Besides, we wouldn't want to catch a cold now, would we?"

"Y-yes, dear sister," said Motoko as the Aoyama sisters made their way towards Motoko's room.

That left Amalla, Naru, and Kanako standing outside Kaolla's room (all of them still in the nude as well), and left to process the dialogue which had just occurred both in said bedroom and outside of it.

"Well," began Amalla, "I'm going to go and let the others in the baths know that there's nothing to worry about regarding Keitaro.  I figure you two should either join me or else dry yourselves off and get dressed, otherwise you might end up coming down with something come morning.  And also...I hope you two are on board with my proposal, as I would just LOVE to get to know you lovely ladies alongside our little Kei-kun, particularly in the bedroom."  Amalla's closing statement left both Naru and Kanako with heavy blushes at just how open and inviting the woman could be when it came to romance and intimacy.

"So..." said Naru, at a bit of a loss for words, "that just happened."

"Y-yeah," responded Kanako.

"That stuff...you said back in the baths," said Naru.

"What of it?" replied Kanako.

"D-did you mean it?"

"Of course I did.  I love Keitaro with all my heart and soul.  I want to be by his side.  I want the title of ‘Mrs. Urashima' to be one of marriage and not simply because I was adopted into his family.  I want to form a family with him and spend every waking hour I possibly can with him.  To be blunt and as ‘to-the-point' as I can possibly be, I'm madly in love with him, plain and simple.  And I'm willing to compromise a little bit if I can stay with him forever.  If that means sharing him with you...hell, sharing him with ALL of you, then I can accept it.  THAT is how much I love that man."

Naru  simply stood there in shock upon hearing all of this from the Urashima woman.  Even though she had heard this stuff in the baths just moments earlier, it was still enough of a surprise to hear how much conviction that Kanako held in her love for Keitaro.  The girl was willing to share him when it came to loving him...share him not just with Naru but potentially EVERYONE at Hinata House.  Was Naru willing to do the same?  Was she a big enough woman (pun intended) to not let selfishness and greed rule her when it came to Keitaro's affection and love?  At the moment, her head was in a whirlwind of emotion as she was trying to process everything that had just occurred over the past hour or so.

"I...I...I need time to think," responded Naru, "to get my head together.  I'm gonna head back to the baths...to go check on Mei and the others.  I'll see you later, Kanako."

"I couldn't help but notice that you didn't say ‘no' to Amalla's proposal," said Kanako.

"I didn't say ‘yes' to it either," responded Naru with a blush.

"Look," replied Kanako, "I'm not going to force an answer out of you right now.  I know you love Keitaro, and you have a good heart.  You deserve him, much as it pains me to admit it, but know that I love him to the point that my chest swells whenever I think about him.  I just can't stop loving him, so if you really want to snuff out this little harem plan that Amalla's got cooking up, then you'll need to put your foot down and crush it while it's still in the works.  Just know that it won't stop me from loving Keitaro, no matter what."
"I...uhh...I need to go now," replied Naru, trying to find a way out of the conversation.  She simply couldn't bring herself to be cold enough to do what Kanako had just suggested to her.  Was she having considerations about letting a harem form around Keitaro?  For the time being, Naru needed to clear her head, so she made her way off and back towards the baths, as she took a heavy breath and considered her options.

 


 

Meanwhile, back in Kaolla's bedroom...

With the other four women now vacating the premises, Keitaro now found himself with just Kaolla for company...in her bedroom...completely naked...and standing proudly and without shame or embarrassment whatsoever.  Even with fewer towering female bodies in his presence, Keitaro was still sporting a strong blush and the warning signs of a raging erection at the sight of so much bare female skin in his presence.

"Well then," said Kaolla as she looked down at Keitaro from her greater height with the same childlike charm in her smile and demeanor, "now that things have calmed down somewhat, let's take a look at you then, Keitaro."  Kaolla proceeded to close the distance between the two of them, kneeling downward in the process as she stood just inches away from Keitaro.

For his part, Keitaro was blushing furiously as the Molmolian princess got right up into his personal space without a care as if nothing was wrong.  Like the other women, it was her scent - her heavenly female musk that was really getting to Keitaro just as much as the sight of her youthful female skin on full display before him.

"K-Kaolla," stuttered Keitaro as he averted his eyes, "c-could you please put some clothes on?"

"Why's that, Keitaro?" she responded with a smile.  "We're in my room, so shouldn't I be allowed to lounge around comfortably if I want to do so."

"I-it's a matter of public decency," replied Keitaro, "At the very least, could you put on some underwear or something so as to cover up your...well, you know."  Kaolla was giggling on the inside at how flustered Keitaro was at the sight of her body.  A part of her wished to keep teasing him, but she decided to relent and play along so as to not give him a raging nosebleed  (along with his boner, which she was close to licking her lips at the sight of).

"Oh, alright then, Keitaro," said Kaolla as she sauntered off towards her dresser, making sure to sway her hips just the right way so as to continuously tempt Keitaro with the sight of her curves and the perky plumpness of her tush as she made her way over.

After placing a sleek pair of panties and a matching bra that hugged her enhanced chest, Kaolla resumed with getting up in Keitaro's personal space, standing tall and proud over him as she cast him in her shadow once more.

‘He's so adorable at this size,' thought Kaolla, ‘I just want to scoop him up right now and cuddle with him in bed.  I wonder if this is a potential side effect of the growth hormone.  Further study is required, I suppose.  In either case, I need to make sure I did a good job patching him up.  Won't do the harem plan any good if the central pillar's well-being is in jeopardy.'

"K-Kaolla, what are you doing?" Keitaro asked as she once more stood before him as she knelt down in front of him.

"Just hold still for a moment, Keitaro," she responded as she reached for his waistline, tugging his sweater upwards gently as she took a knee.  "I need to check and make sure your wound is healing properly."  As she folded the lower portion of Keitaro's sweater upwards, she examined the bandages around his torso closely and methodically, all while Keitaro was continuously blushing at being in such close proximity to a towering young lady who was now only wearing rather alluring lingerie as she inspected his wound.

"S-so, it was you who bandaged me up then, Kaolla?" asked Keitaro trying to break the awkward silence.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed with a smile.  "Lucky for us, the bullet went clear through and didn't hit any of your vital organs.  After applying some disinfectant and ointments, I proceeded to bandage you up.  We should probably switch out your bandages within a few hours, by noon tomorrow at the latest.  There might be some mild scarring, but I can fix that with some ointments to help your skin repair itself."

"It wasn't you who carried me back here was it?" asked Keitaro.  "I could have sworn it was..."

"Amalla, yes," replied Kaolla finishing Keitaro's open train of thought.  "After you were wounded, she carried you in her arms and hopped across the rooftops in town to bring you back to us.  My sister certainly knows how to cover ground when the moment demands it.  It's one of the few traits she has an advantage over me.  I usually pride myself on brains, whereas Amalla prides herself on physical ability."

"I must remember to thank her the next time I see her," mused Keitaro, "and you as well, Kaolla.  Thank you...you saved my life.  I owe you, big time."

Kaolla responded by looking Keitaro in the eyes with a smile that emanated both genuine joy and something more seductive in its nature.  With big dreamy eyes she leaned forward and planted a soft, loving kiss on Keitaro's lips, which in turn made Keitaro freeze up at the suddenness of Kaolla's show of intimacy.

"No need to thank me Keitaro," she said after ending the long, passionate smooch.  "You're very precious to me, to all of us here at Hinata.  It simply wouldn't do for you to be out of our lives.  I wouldn't accept any other outcome.  After all, things cannot proceed without you.  Everyone's happiness depends on it."  Kaolla stood tall once more after her examination, placing a hand on her hip as she lovingly glanced down at Keitaro with a smile so warm that it could melt refrigerated butter within seconds.

"Well, I appreciate the sentiment, Kaolla," said Keitaro, "I guess I should go let the others know that I'm okay.  Don't want them to worry needlessly after all."

"That's okay, Keitaro," replied Kaolla.  "Everyone is relaxing in the hot springs right now, and Amalla is heading back to let them know that your recovery is going well.  So all you need to do is relax and heal yourself."

"Oh, alright then.  Well I suppose I'll retire to my room then."  Keitaro slowly made his way towards Kaolla's door, but was intercepted by none other than Kaolla herself, who stood with her hands on her hips and looking down at Keitaro with a smile.

"Now, now Keitaro," said Kaolla with some playful mischief in her voice, "you've just gotten up a moment ago and you shouldn't be moving around too much.  Given your injury and the fact that it's getting late in the evening, you should be back in bed resting."

"W-well, Kaolla," Keitaro said looking up into her eyes (which was still surreal in and of itself, given that this girl was under 5 feet tall not so long ago and now she towered over him just like everyone else), "I was just making my way to my room to do just that, so if you'll please excuse me."

After a playful glance at her manager, Kaolla proceeded to do something that her sister would engage in: she swooped in and carried Keitaro bridal style in her arms (which elicited a yelp from Keitaro in response, much to Kaolla's delight).

"I have an idea," said Kaolla as she walked over to her bed, "I have a nice big bed for us right here.  Why don't I just tuck you in and you can get some shuteye while you recover?"  Though Kaolla was technically asking a question, her tone of voice and the ambiance she exuded in her questioning made it clear that she wasn't taking "no" as an answer to her offer.

"B-but it wouldn't be proper," muttered Keitaro, "you're my tenant and I'm your manager.  What would the others say if they heard we were sleeping in the same bed together?  What would Naru say?  I can't do that to her.  It wouldn't be right."

‘Oh, you're such a sweety,' thought Kaolla, ‘Naru's really lucky to have you, but she's going to have to learn to share, as I think we ALL deserve you.'

"Now don't you go off worrying about such things, Kei-kun," replied Kaolla with a smile as she made her way to her bed and proceeded to lay Keitaro into it.  "In time, everything is going to work out here, not just between you and Naru, but for EVERYONE here at Hinata.  Trust me, before long, everyone here is going to be open and honest with their feelings."

"B-but Kaolla, I don't understand what you're getting at.  What are you talking about?  And what does everyone else have to do with...wait...Kei-kun?"  Keitaro's face lit up, flustered with embarrassment once more at the cute little nickname Kaolla had thrown his way.

"Yes, indeed Kei-kun," said Kaolla with a smile, "I believe that's what people who have feelings for one another use, correct?  The suffixes ‘-chan' for girls and ‘-kun' for boys, yes?"

"Y-yes, that's true Kaolla, but why did you use that term with me?"  asked Keitaro, sensing where this conversation was going.

Kaolla simply responded to his questioning by leaning in and planting another kiss on Keitaro, this time much deeper as she probed his lips with her tongue, demanding entrance.  The shock of the act took Keitaro by surprise, so when he instinctively opened his mouth in response, Kaolla seized her opportunity and invaded his mouth with all the gusto she had at her disposal.  For a solid minute or two, the pair of them simply embraced in the entanglement of tongues and saliva passing between them, though Kaolla was certainly taking the lead in this case.  Just like Amalla, Kaolla had a knack for getting feisty when she was in the mood.  And right now, she wanted to let Keitaro know just how she felt about him through her actions.

Upon pulling away and panting in response, Koala looked lovingly into Keitaro's eyes with a not-so-subtle afterglow as she asked him in a rather sultry tone of voice:  "Does that explain why I called you ‘Kei-kun', my sweet little Kei-kun?"

"K-Kaolla...I...you...we...I can't...Naru..." Keitaro was at a loss for words, having just experienced a taste of nirvana from the Molmolian girl who basically confessed her feelings to him through the act of kissing.  While the experience was certainly exhilarating, a part of him felt guilty engaging in an act of intimacy with someone other than Naru.  It felt like an act of betrayal in his mind.

Sensing his hesitation and sense of guilt for what had just happened, Kaolla decided to assuage any such feelings from Keitaro right there and then.

"Now Keitaro," said Kaolla in a surprisingly calming tone, "don't worry about how Naru will feel about this.  We're going to have a nice little talk with her about things moving forward.  For now, just rest and get your strength back.  We'll talk more in the morning, my little prince."

Before Keitaro could respond, he found himself coming down with a strong wave of fatigue.  Curious as to why this suddenly came over him he looked and noticed that his right forearm had felt a pinprick sensation.  Upon inspection, Keitaro learned that he had been given some kind of injection via a syringe which Kaolla held in her hand.  As he looked up at her, Keitaro tried his darndest to speak.

"K-Kaolla," said Keitaro with a slurred tone of voice, "what did you stick me with?"

"Just a minor sedative that will give you pleasant dreams while you spend the night here with us, that's all.  I knew you were going to insist on leaving, so I decided to veto your decision.  Please forgive me, Keitaro."  While she was mischievous in her nature at times, Kaolla was sincere in feeling a bit guilty over pulling a fast one on Keitaro during that little kiss of hers.

"W-wait...us?" asked Keitaro as his world started to go black.

"Myself and Amalla, silly," answered Kaolla, "She is my roommate after all."

"Oh...right..." muttered Keitaro as he finally drifted off to sleep in Kaolla's bed, resigning to the hard truth that he would be spending the night recovering with the Su sisters and that there was nothing he could do to change that outcome otherwise.

"Goodnight, my little Kei-kun," whispered Kaolla as she planted one more kiss upon his lips.

A moment later, Amalla entered the bedroom, ducking her head under Kaolla's doorframe as she crossed the threshold.

"Well then," asked the older Su sibling, "how is he faring?"

"He'll recover just fine.  Should get his strength back in a few days."

"Glad to hear it.  I told the others in the baths how he was doing and they seemed content with my explanation of things.  They wanted to visit him, but I told him that he needed his rest for the time being, and eventually they relented.  So then, Kei-kun is spending the night with us then?"

"You're against that idea?" asked Kaolla with a cocked eyebrow.

"Not at all," replied Amalla with a grin.  "Just surprised you ended up having him stay the night is all.  I figured that he would try to politely turn down the offer."

"He tried alright.  That's why I ended up using a little medical persuasion to try and change that outcome."  Kaolla held up the syringe in her hand to help get the point across.

"You little trickster, you," said Amalla with a grin.

"I've learned from the best," replied Kaolla with her own grin.

The Su sisters proceeded to get into Kaolla's bed together, with Keitaro's sleeping form nestled between them.  Under the circumstances, the bed was feeling rather cramped with the presence of three people now resting in it.  As the Su sisters began nodding off to sleep, they positioned their bodies so that their breasts were gently nudged up against Keitaro's cheeks while they draped their arms over his torso and their legs over his legs.  If any man saw Keitaro in his current state, they most likely would have cursed him for being in such an envious position as to be sandwiched between these two towering dark-skinned beauties.  Eventually, as nightfall descended, the Su sisters began nodding off to sleep, with their prospective husband-to-be nestled between them, glad that he was safe and in their custody for the night.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter with have some more growth element coming up, whenever I have it done.  Until then...