- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here ya go.  I know it's been a while, mainly because I lost the spark to keep this story going.  Hopefully, this chapter has some good and steamy content throughout it.  It got a bit longer than I originally anticipated.

Now that the day was commencing and the sun had crested over the horizon to bring forth whatever the new day brought, the residents of Hinata House began assembling and making their way towards Kaolla Su’s bedroom.  Given the latest growth spurt which had occurred while the lovely ladies of the dormitories slept, it became apparent enough that new clothing was needed for all of them.  Of course, from Amalla’s perspective, the sight of a dozen other women with supermodel figures wearing absolutely nothing was certainly an enticing view to partake of.  Even so, despite some teasing agreement from her and some other women (specifically being Kaolla, Tsuruko, Nyamo, and Mutsumi), the group felt that it was in everyone’s best interest to have at least some manner of clothing to wear, both out of basic courtesy and so as to not overwhelm Keitaro into getting another nosebleed.


So it was that the assembled party (minus Keitaro) gathered round into Kaolla’s bedroom once more for a myriad of reasons.  With clothing being the chief priority so that the ladies of Hinata need not trounce about in bedsheets the whole day, Kaolla once more brought out her scanner to take everyone’s measurements.  After a brief scan of everybody, the updated measurements came out for everyone to see:


Naru: 7’7”, G-cup

Kitsune: 7’9”, H-cup

Shinobu: 7’4”, F-cup

Kaolla: 7’2”, F-cup

Motoko: 7’10”, G-cup

Mutsumi: 7’8”, I-cup

Haruka: 7’9”, G-cup

Sarah: 7’3”, F-cup

Mei: 7’2”, F-cup

Nyamo: 7’5”, F-cup

Kanako: 7’6”, G-cup

Amalla: 8’2”, H-cup

Tsuruko: 8’4”, H-cup


The summary of the increase in size which all the Hinata women had experienced brought a mix of reactions.  Naru, Shinobu, Haruka, and Kanako either sighed or groaned at having to hear that their bodies had enlarged by several inches overnight.  Mutsumi, Amalla, Kaolla and Tsuruko were somewhat delighted in a way at hearing how much they had increased in size, finding the revelation somewhat titillating.  The remaining women (Motoko, Sarah, Mei, Nyamo,  and Kitsune) were simply in awe of hearing about their recently-enlarged bodies, neither elated nor deflated at hearing the news.


As far as clothing arrangements went, Kaolla decided to introduce a new experimental form of clothing for all the Hinata ladies to try out, one that would hopefully serve as a short-term, temporary solution to their wardrobe problems given their growth predicament.


“It’s essentially a sort of impromptu form of underwear if you’d like to think of it as such,” explained Kaolla.  “It is constructed with a super-elastic fiber mesh that can stretch substantially before tearing, so that you don’t have to worry about keeping your modesty in public.”  She finished her explanation with that bright, cheery smile of hers, such was her upbeat nature.


“You can’t make ALL of our clothes with this material?” asked Kanako, wishing it wouldn’t just apply to undergarments.


“I could try,” answered Kanako, “but this material is designed to hug against your body, like a form-fitting pair of gym shorts with a sports bra to complement it.  Any shirts, skirts, pants, or other clothing articles would basically hug firmly against your body if I put this material into them.”


“So then we’re to wear borderline expandable underwear as your solution?” asked Haruka in a somewhat deadpan tone, not quite happy with Kaolla’s little workaround.


“Oh, don’t make it sound like such a bummer, Haru-chan,” replied Amalla.  “If anything, I’d prefer to see you in nothing at all if it were up to me...you and everyone else for that matter.”


“Easy there, Ama-chan,” said Tsuruko.  “While I can appreciate the feistiness you have so early in the day, let’s not overwhelm everybody with such ideas from the get-go.”  Though Tsuruko had agreed to be Amalla’s partner-in-crime regarding the harem plan, the older Aoyama sister decided to serve as a kind of mediator to help keep Amalla’s sexual appetite in check.


“Back to what Haruka was saying,” interrupted Naru, “couldn’t you make normal clothes with this material as well, Kaolla?”


“I could,” replied Kaolla, “but like I said earlier, if it’s made with this material, it’ll cling firmly against your bodies, similar to that of an underwater diving suit if that helps give you a visual.  If you want loose fitting clothes for your current sizes, then I really can’t put much of this material into them.  It’s basically either loose fitting clothes that will tighten and become inadequately small come the next growth spurt, or these temporary undergarments that will stretch enough that they hug your bodies and keep the more delicate parts covered.”


“Well,” commented Kitsune, “I ain’t crazy about the idea of wearing super-stretchy bras and panties, but if it saves on having to make new-sized clothes every couple hours, then I guess it’ll do, for now anyway.”


“I’m in agreement,” declared Motoko.  “It certainly isn’t a perfect solution, but it should address concerns regarding wardrobe malfunctions in the days to come at least.”


“Well,” said Naru once more, “in regards to the concerns about not fitting into clothes regarding these little growth episodes we’re having, any news on a potential antidote, Kaolla?”  Naru’s question had the other eleven women focusing their attention on the younger Su sister once more.


“Well, I don’t yet have a complete antidote to counter the growth hormone just yet,” replied Kaolla, “but I may have something that should work as a kind of stop-gap measure until then.”


“What do you mean by not having a ‘complete’ antidote exactly?” asked Motoko with genuine confusion in her voice.  Kaolla took a deep breath before continuing in her explanation.


“Examining the hormone in blood samples from everybody is taking a bit longer than I’ve originally anticipated.  Isolating and separating the compounds of the growth hormone from our DNA is proving a rather tricky endeavor.  Fortunately, I’ve made at least some progress in studying it.  I’ve come up with an experimental compound which I’m fairly certain will slow down the growth rate.  If my calculations are correct, this compound should increase the amount of time between growth spurts as well as shrink the overall rate of growth during each spurt.”


“Uhh...sorry, that kind of went over my head,” commented Sarah.  “Could somebody help translate the science jargon?”


“I think what Kaolla’s trying to say,” said Shinobu, “is that the growth spurts will happen further apart if we take this new medicine that Kaolla made, and the growth spurts themselves will be smaller than the ones we’ve been having up until now.”


“Exactly, Shinobu,” commented Kaolla with a smile.  “Think of it like this:  We have all been having two growth spurts every twenty-four hours from what I’ve observed, one during daytime hours and the other while we’re asleep.  And those growth spurts have been shooting us up in height by several inches each time, usually a good six inches or more each time we grow.  If my calculations are correct, if we try out this new experimental compound, we should grow only once a day, and the rate of growth should be smaller, hopefully no more than three or four inches at most.”


“So you’ve basically managed to cut the growth rate roughly in half while doubling the amount of time we grow if I’m understanding you right,” said Mei.  “Then we should only grow once a day instead of twice a day, right?”


“Bingo!” answered Kaolla.  “You’ve hit the nail on the head, Mei.”


“Well, while that’s a step in the right direction, I’d prefer something a little more permanent,” commented Kanako.  “Can’t you simply make a pill that has the same effects of what you’re explaining, but stronger?  Or maybe we just take two of this pill instead of one?  Wouldn’t that have a cumulative effect or something close to it?”


“While I appreciate your curiosity, Kanako,” replied Kaolla, “I’m afraid it might not work out the way you’re suggesting.  For starters, this IS an experimental compound we’re talking about, and while I’m highly certain that there should be no harmful side effects from taking one or even two doses of it, I’m afraid that taking more than the recommended dosage might not have the desired effect you’re looking for.  It might help boost the effects of the first dosage, or…”


“Or what?” inquired Kanako.


“It could potentially negate the first pill and we continue our current rate of growth, or perhaps it might even have a reverse effect and increase our rate of growth.  We may very well end up shooting up a foot or more with each growth spurt, and they may come three, four, or five times every day instead of just two.”


“Please tell me you’re joking,” said Naru in a deadpan tone of voice.


“Not really, no,” replied Kaolla.  “Like I said, this is an experimental pill that we’ll all be trying.  As long as we follow my recommended dosage, we should be fine.”


“If it’s an experimental pill which even YOU aren’t quite sure about, then why should we take it in the first place?”  asked Kanako.  “How do we know it’ll be safe to take or do what you claim it’ll do?  What guarantees do we have that something horrible won’t occur as a result of taking it?”


Upon hearing this line of questioning, Kaolla closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them and continuing once more.


“Well, my dear Kanako, two things I feel I should bring up given all of those questions.  First, I can only hope that you would trust my advice in taking this semi-remedy to our little predicament as it stands.  Know that I’ll be the first to use it if any of you are uncertain as to whatever potential side effects may occur from taking it.  All of you are precious to me and I would never do anything to ever bring harm to a single one of you, including you Kanako.  And as for the second point…”


“Yes?” inquired Kanako.


“Say you don’t take the pill.  What then?” Kaolla was polite in her statement, yet being rather blunt and to-the-point in the second point of her reasoning.


Kanako didn’t need to inquire any further; she knew what Kaolla was implying.  Not taking the pill would simply leave everyone in the same predicament as it stood, with the whole lot of them growing at the rate which they have been over the past day or so.  With the way things were looking, all thirteen women would transition from towering amazons into outright giantesses who would find it extremely difficult to navigate throughout the Hinata House dorms (or frankly any building) as the days wore on.  In a week or two, Kanako and the rest of the Hinata ladies would easily be in the double-digit height range (whether in feet or meters, take your pick) with the way Kaolla’s experimental growth hormone was working.  Nothing short of an extremely large gymnasium or warehouse would be adequate enough to house the lot of them, and if there was no permanent solution to stopping their growth, even those types of buildings would end up becoming too small for them to reside in over time.


Realizing that Kaolla was trying to be as kind as she was, given the bluntness of the second part of her explanation, Kanako simply took a deep breath, sighed, and then responded.


“Okay,” groaned the younger Urashima woman, “you’ve made your point.  I’ll take the damn pill.  I just hope you’re not trying to pull something and that you’ve seriously done your research on this is all.”


“Kanako,” pouted Kaolla, “I’m a little hurt hearing you say that.  I was hoping that you’d put a little more trust in me for all the time we’ve gotten to know each other over the past year or so.  While I understand your reluctance to take something that you’re not 100% sure on, I can only hope that you believe me when I say that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to harmful side effects.  I mean, in this situation, the worst-case scenario is that this pill acts as nothing more than a placebo and there is no noticeable change in our growth rate.  We may very well end up continuing to enlarge at our current pace, in which case I’ll simply have to start from scratch and come up with a new batch to either curb or stop all of this growth we’re going through.  So please, Kanako...have a little faith.”


As Kanako looked into Kaolla’s eyes, she couldn’t help but notice that there was no sense of being underhanded or deceiving in the young Molmolian girl’s countenance.  While Kaolla could be something of a prankster in her younger years, at this very moment, she was being completely genuine.  At least, that was what Kanako concluded upon looking at the younger Su sister and hearing her speak.  Kanako had a sort of gift for ‘reading’ people and sensing if they were working some kind of angle for personal gain.  In this instance, Kanako concluded that Kaolla wasn’t playing some kind of sick game or bullshitting her (or anyone else in the room for that matter).  Kaolla was genuine in her explanation and was being as honest as she was earnest in describing what this experimental semi-solution could accomplish for everybody.


Kanako proceeded to close her eyes and take a deep breath before speaking.  Hopefully, her trust in Kaolla and her little countermeasure wouldn’t be misplaced.


“Alright, Kaolla,” replied Kanako, “while I have my reservations in taking this experimental pill of yours, I’m going to take a leap of faith and hope that you’re as competent as you are confident in this little countermeasure of yours.”  Kaolla replied with a heartwarming smile before responding.


“Thank you, Kanako,” replied Kaolla with the utmost sincerity in her voice.  “I hope you believe me when I say I understand your hesitance in taking this experimental patchwork solution I’ve concocted.  Please believe me when I say that I wouldn’t put anybody here through this if I thought it would be harmful to anyone taking it.  And know that if any unforeseen side effects come as a result of taking this pill, I will take full responsibility for it and pay the price for it, even if it requires laying down my very life as a result.”


“Okay, no need to get overly dramatic,” replied Kanako as she rolled her eyes.  While she appreciated the sincerity of Kaolla’s explanation, she felt it to be a bit too much for the Molmolian girl to offer her very life as potential recompense for whatever unexpected negative side effects may occur.


And so it was after further explanation of Kaolla’s little patchwork countermeasure to all of the Hinata ladies that the group proceeded to ingest said substance which would hopefully lessen and slow the rate of growth which they were all experiencing.  While it wasn’t the panacea that they were hoping for, it was certainly appreciated as a step in the right direction when it came to taming the growth spurts they were experiencing.  Kaolla had developed it in a pill form, so all it took was the act of swallowing and the countermeasure would begin to take effect.  If Kaolla’s calculations were correct, the girls’ growth rate would slow down significantly, giving the Molmolian scientist ample time to come up with a more permanent solution to stop their growth altogether, and hopefully reverse it.


“So, this pill of yours,” inquired Mei, “is this something we have to take everyday in order to combat the growth spurts?”


“Nope,” answered Kaolla, “as far as this pill goes, it’s simply a case of ‘one and done’ as they say.  Once the medicine spreads throughout your bloodstream, it should latch on to parts of your body which induce growth, particularly the pituitary gland.  I won’t bore you with the science, but just trust me that once the compounds within this formula do their job, the intended effect should begin to take hold.  Granted, it’ll only slow the rate of growth, but it’s a step in the right direction at least.”


“Well, ‘better half a loaf than no bread at all,’ as they say,” muttered Motoko.


“I hear ya on that one,” added Kitsune.


After handing out the pills to everybody present, Kaolla stayed true to her word and downed her pill first.  She told everyone else to wait a few minutes before swallowing their pills, as she wished to demonstrate no negative side effects from her experimental countermeasure.  After a good fifteen minutes, Kaolla showed no harmful side effects whatsoever - no shortness of breath, sweating, changing of skin color, fever, nausea, trembling, bleeding, chills, body aches, irregular heart palpitations, stomach pains, convulsions, swelling of the throat or face, rashes, hair falling out, redness in the eyes, et cetera et cetera (you get the picture).


So it was that the other twelve Hinata ladies took their pills shortly after and hoped for the best.  After all, they wouldn’t really see noticeable side effects until a good 12 to 24 hours from the moment of consumption.


After ingesting Kaolla’s experimental half-solution, the Molmolian supergenius proceeded to print out the ‘super stretchy’ underwear she had talked about earlier from her 3D clothing printer.  Within a few minutes, all thirteen women were wearing black-colored sports bras which exposed more skin than some of the ladies would have preferred (Motoko, Shinobu, Mei, Naru, and Kanako in particular).  The sports bras were low cut, which showed a LOT of skin from the collarbone all the way down to the start of the womens’ cleavage, and even that which was covered up could be identified easy enough given the swell of the Hinata ladies’ bosoms over the past several hours.  The sports bras also ended right underneath their generous bosoms, showing pretty much everything regarding their sculpted torsos, teasing any viewer with the sight of both their magnificent curves and their well-defined abdominal muscles.


The bottom half of the attire was no more conservative in hiding the ladies’ lovely forms.  Kaolla had essentially printed out thirteen pairs of super short yoga shorts that were bordering on what some would consider to be ‘Daisy Dukes’ style shorts.  The yoga/gym/volleyball shorts (which were bordering on being panties), were low cut, with the upper end being just below the waistline while the lower end cut off high above the upper thighs, with a teasing peak of the buttocks on display for whoever stood behind any of the recently-enlarged mini giantesses to see.  Even that which covered the womens’ posteriors and maidenhoods clung so firmly against their hips and asscheeks that the material looked as if it were painted onto their skin, such was the firmness with which it clung against their supermodel dimensions.


“K-Kaolla,” moaned Shinobu, “is there any chance you could reprint these things so that they don’t show so much skin?  It’s kind of embarrassing to be showing this much of ourselves.”  The blue-haired, blue-eyed beauty was blushing heavily at this point, both at the sight of her own body and that of all the other women.  It was a sentiment which was shared among some of the other women in varying degrees of intensity, with the strongest blushes coming from Naru, Mei, Motoko, Kanako, and Sarah.


“Oh, don’t worry about that sort of thing, Shinobu,” replied Kaolla with a cheer.  “I think you look really cute in this attire.  Don’t you agree, Amalla?”  The older Su sister responded by embracing Shinobu from behind, wrapping her arms delicately around Shinobu’s torso and holding her as if she were a longtime lover (which as a reminder, Amalla was trying to make a reality very quickly given her pronouncement in the hot springs the previous night).


“I wouldn’t say cute, dear sister,” answered Amalla as she brought her face in near Shinobu’s neck and breathed in deeply through her nostrils, taking in the younger woman’s scent.  “I would say ravishing or deliciously sexy or something more akin to that.  A part of me wants to just tear off what she’s wearing and have her all to myself right now.”  The tone in Amalla’s voice was dripping with seduction as she delicately ran her fingers along Shinobu’s super soft and sensitive skin, which rewarded Amalla with a whimper bordering on a flat-out moaning sound from Shinobu, with her face blushing madly like a perfectly ripened tomato.


“Now now, Amalla,” commented Tsuruko, feeling the need to step in once more to keep Amalla’s sexual appetite in check.  “While I agree with your assessment overall, I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist on a little restraint in where you’re going with this line of commentary.”  The older Aoyama sister stepped forward and gently parted Shinobu from Amalla’s embrace.


What all three women (Amalla, Shinobu, and Tsuruko) noticed during that brief entanglement with one another was that the touch of each was rather heavenly.  Simply being in the mere presence of one another and taking in the rich female scent of each respective woman was already getting all three of them ‘in the mood’ as the saying goes.  The simple act of physical contact just added to the intensity of the pleasure which each female had experienced in that brief moment.  It was a minor miracle that the three of them didn’t engage in a threeway right there and then on the spot, such was the willpower in which the Hinata ladies had managed to conjure up so as to not let their basic instincts take hold.


After the little teaser was over, the Hinata ladies were preparing to leave Kaolla’s bedroom, at which point both the Aoyama sisters lingered behind and asked the Molmolian supergenius for a favor.


“It regards our swords, dearest Kaolla,” began Tsuruko.  “With the increase in size we’ve been experiencing, our katanas have become comparatively smaller for us to handle and use effectively.”


“They are now basically wakizashi blades at this point,” added Motoko, “and given our rate of growth, they’re likely to become tanto blades or even smaller, assuming we keep growing without end as the days carry on.  We were hoping that since you’re able to make clothing for our larger bodies that you might be able to construct larger swords for us to use as we become bigger and bigger.”


“We’ll pay you for your trouble, of course,” added Tsuruko.  “We wouldn’t want you to go out of your way to assist us with no fair compensation on your part.”  Before either Aoyama sister could go any further, Kaolla simply raised her hand up, palm opened to cut them off.


“It’s no trouble at all, my dear sisters,” responded Kaolla with a smile.  “I think I may have something that should serve as a decent substitution regarding your little sword problem.  And you need not worry about payment for my services.  I’d be happy to assist you in this matter, especially since it was my growth hormone which caused all of this inconvenience in the first place.”


“Thank you, Kaolla,” said Tsuruko with a mix of both elation and relief as she bowed in a show of gratitude.  “From the bottom of my heart, you have my dearest and sincerest thanks in this matter.”


“Yes, thank you Kaolla,” added Motoko in a similar bow.  “This really means a lot to us.  As practitioners of the Shinmei-Ryu sword school, we don’t want our skills to get rusty over time and...wait a moment...sisters?”  It took a moment for Motoko to register what Kaolla had just referred to both of the Aoyama sisters as.


“Indeed, dearest sisters,” replied Kaolla with a smirk as she crossed her arms underneath her generous bosom.  The delight on her face was all too apparent.  “I prefer that title, though if you like, I suppose I could call you something like ‘fellow wives’ or ‘co-wives’ if that’s your preference.”  The suggestion brought a heavy blush of embarrassment upon Motoko’s cheeks, while Tsuruko simply smiled in response, her mind being on the same wavelength as Kaolla at this point.


“W-what are you talking about, Kaolla?” asked a still-flustered Motoko as she stared wide-eyed at the Molmolian girl.  While Motoko knew Kaolla well enough to tell when she was making a joke, in this instance, she could tell that the younger Su sister was not teasing or kidding in the slightest.


“Exactly what I’m referring to, my dear Mo-chan...or do you prefer Motoko-chan by chance?” replied Kaolla.  Apparently, her response left Motoko at a loss for words.  Given the conversations that had been had last night, the younger Aoyama sister knew EXACTLY what Kaolla was getting at.


“My my,” replied Tsuruko with a grin as she covered her mouth in a rather dainty, ladylike fashion, “it appears that the proverbial cat has my dear sister’s tongue.  Whatever shall we do to remedy this, Kaolla-chan?”  Kaolla responded with a wide grin, happy that Tsuruko had become an immediate ally in helping to implement the harem plan.


“Let’s give her a little time to process this and collect her thoughts,” replied Kaolla.  “After all, it wouldn’t do for our fellow wife to be overwhelmed by these developments, given how fast they’ve occurred.”


“You can’t be serious about this,” declared Motoko, with the “you” in this case referring to both her sister and Kaolla.  “What you’re getting at is a mere fantasy, nothing more.  You cannot honestly believe that you’re going to be able to pull off a mass harem with Keitaro in the center of it all.  It’s a teenage wet dream, plain and simple.  It’s…”


Before Motoko could get another word in edgewise, she was silenced abruptly.  However, the one doing the silencing was not Kaolla, but Tsuruko instead...and the means of silencing happened to be Tsuruko planting her mouth on Motoko’s mouth and invading said mouth with her tongue.


While Tsuruko went to town on her younger sister’s mouth, she proceeded to wrap her arms around Motoko’s torso, running her fingers all over her younger sibling’s skin and caressing her lovely form with a frightening amount of professional instinct.  In the span of a few seconds, Tsuruko Aoyama was fondling and caressing Motoko Aoyama with the passion of a longtime lover and the professionalism of an experienced masseuse.  The end result was Motoko melting like butter in her sister’s arms after a few seconds of resistance.


“Well now,” replied Kaolla after a high-pitched whistle (the kind one uses to denote surprise), “I must confess I wasn’t expecting a show like that, though I’m certainly thankful for it.  It will help move things along in the right direction.  As they say, ‘the more the merrier’ and all that.”  A moment later, Tsuruko had let up on her invasion of Motoko’s mouth, but only because of the need to come up for air.


“So, my dear Motoko,” began Tsuruko, “are you still unsure of the harem plan or shall I have another go-around with you, dearest sister?  Fair warning, I might lose control of myself and strip you down to nothing if I do.”  The look on Tsuruko’s face was as playful as it was serious.


“B-b-but, how are we going to get Keitaro and Naru to go along with this?” asked Motoko, her voice rather faint as she panted heavily from the euphoric assault from her older sister’s tongue in her mouth.  “I...I do love him very, very, VERY much, but I’m not sure Naru would allow what you’re proposing.”


“We simply MAKE Naru understand,” replied Kaolla.  “I mean, my big sister alone will probably get Naru to see her way of things, and I’d bet everything I own that with enough time, Amalla can charm the literal pants off of anyone, which given what we’re talking about I’d wager is her endgame.”


“This all seems like so much happening so fast,” said Motoko in a raspy voice, still coming down from the sexual high of the bliss she was experiencing just a minute ago.  “I mean, I’m not AGAINST what you’re proposing, don’t get me wrong.  I’m just not sure that it’s feasible given the circumstances.”


“Oh, no need to worry about that, dearest Motoko-chan,” replied Kaolla.  “There are already plans in motion to make this dream of ours a reality.  Amalla alone will do a lot of the figurative ‘heavy lifting’ in seeing this thing through, but the way I see it, the more allies we accrue, the easier it will be to come to the desired result.  And just in case you have any doubts, like my big sister, I see this harem plan as an ‘all or nothing’ outcome, and I refuse the ‘nothing’ option.”


“I’m in agreement with Kaolla on that,” replied Tsuruko.  “After all, what’s wrong with being part of one big happy family?”  The emphasis on the word “big” brought a tingle into the loins of all three women in the room, given the double meaning of the word in the current context.


“O-okay,” replied Motoko.  “If you guys are that certain about this whole thing, then I’m in too.”  A moment later, she was glomped on by both Kaolla and Tsuruko, with their bodies pressing firmly against hers.  The combination of smooth, delicate skin along with strong, supple muscles and heavenly pheromone-induced scents was driving Motoko mad with pleasure (and the other two women to a slightly lesser degree).


“Welcome to the family, sisters,” declared Kaolla with her trademark grin as she embraced both Aoyama sisters in the three-way hug which had formed.


“Please take good care of us, dear sister,” replied Tsuruko with a rosy blush and heartwarming smile in response.


“Y-yes, please do,” added Motoko with a deep-red blush on her face.


A moment later, after the group hug was ended, Kaolla presented her workaround solution for the Aoyama sisters when it came to their little sword problem (pun intended).


“I have another 3D printer in my laboratory which can conjure up virtually any item you can think of.  Whether it’s a firearm, cell phone, shoes, watches, jewelry, glasses, toys...I can go on and on.  You get the picture.  So creating a set of katanas for a pair of amazons shouldn’t be too problematic.”


“You have the materials needed to forge swords just like that?” asked an incredulous Motoko.


“Well, the materials in this case will be a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer which I’ve tweaked to have even greater durability than steel or titanium.  I won’t bore you with the science, but once I’ve put the specifications through, you two should have swords that are more befitting of your size.  After all, I wouldn’t want you to have to engage in your sword training holding something that feels like a butcher knife or a switchblade in your grip.”  Once again, leave to Kaolla to have a workaround solution for nearly everything.


“Th-thank you, Kaolla,” muttered a shocked Motoko, amazed that the Molmolian science whiz kid could come up with a solution for their problem practically on the fly.


“Think nothing of it, my dear Mo-chan,” replied Kaolla with a grin.  She then proceeded to prepare the printer to create the Aoyama sisters’ new patchwork swords.


Within a few minutes, the Aoyama sisters walked out of Kaolla Su’s bedroom holding new katanas in hardened plastic sheaths.  The length of each sword (from sword tip to butt of the handle) was a solid six feet in length.  The sight of such a weapon would humble even the staunchest and best-trained of swordsmen and warriors.  The sheer size of such a weapon would surely boggle the mind of anybody other than the amazons who now wielded such items.  Admittedly, Motoko and Tsuruko considered having the specifications of their new katanas somewhere more in the five-foot-range, but they eventually decided to err on caution and have larger swords forged instead.  If they kept growing in the coming days, then whatever difficulty they might experience in wielding these weapons would vanish soon enough.


“Once again, thank you, Kaolla,” said Tsuruko as she humbly bowed before the slightly shorter woman.  As she rose up once more, she marvelled at how close her head was to the nine-foot-high ceiling.  It would only be a matter of days before her scalp made contact with it and she would be forced to walk crouched indoors (or even crawl depending on the rate of growth).  And soon enough, every woman at Hinata would be doing the same if a permanent solution to their growing conundrum wasn’t made available.


“It’s no trouble, Tsuruko, honestly,” replied Kaolla.  “Now then, let’s head downstairs and join the others.  I’m guessing they’re either in the kitchen or the common room and helping themselves to breakfast as we speak.  And besides, we should be getting some newcomers arriving very soon by now.”


“By newcomers, you mean those servants which you and your sister were talking about earlier?” inquired Motoko.


“Yes indeed,” answered Kaolla. “Their presence will be most appreciated, as I intend to put them to work on some things around here, especially with Keitaro’s injury.  You should have seen how adamant he was about getting back to work this morning when we woke up.  It was really adorable...like a little puppy dog eager to run around and play.”


The very mention of Keitaro brought a blush to the faces of all three women in the group.  Given that all three of them were now compatriots in the ever-growing harem plan which began with Kaolla and Amalla, whenever the dopey Hinata dorms manager with a heart of gold was mentioned in conversation, the women couldn’t help but have a dreamy look on their faces upon hearing his name or seeing his face.


“Well then,” commented Tsuruko, “shall we, ladies?”  At this point, Tsuruko was motioning towards the staircase for the three ladies to proceed.  A moment later, the trio made their way along the staircase, their footfalls creating soft ‘booms’ as their feet made contact with the floorboards and their supermodel figures sashayed along the halls and corridors to meet up with the rest of the group, ducking their heads under door frames as they walked.

Chapter End Notes:

Not sure when I'll have the next chapter up.  Given how this one ended, there'll be some new secondary characters added to the story.  Hopefully it'll be up before the year is out.  Until then...