- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Introducing some relatively minor characters to the story, along with some steamy one-on-one talk in the second part of this chapter.

The loud humming noise of the engine began dying down as the mecha-Tama landed safely just outside the Hinata House dormitory.  As the thrusters became silenced and the turtle-themed aircraft landed with a rather pronounced ‘thud,’ the side doors of said aircraft slowly began to open.  The passengers aboard the mecha-Tama then began to depart from the vehicle and make their way towards the Hinata House entrance.


There were twelve in total, half of them male, the other half female.  The ages of the group members varied, with the youngest being in the mid twenties all the way up to the oldest being in the mid-to-late forties.  The type of dress they wore was rather exotic, given where they hailed from.  There were a myriad of different colors in the garbs they wore - red, blue, green, yellow, purple, orange - all of them rather bright and distinct, complimenting one another in just the right combinations.  Some wore bits of jewelry here and there, whether it was a necklace or choker, rings or bracelets, an earring or a modest nose piercing, etc.  For footwear, they wore either humble open-toed sandals or simply nothing at all.


All twelve had dark, caramel-colored skin, which was rather common given their Molmolian ancestry.  Some in the group had black hair, whereas others had muted colors of either golden-blonde or silver (similar to Kaolla or Amalla).  Hair styles varied as well, whether it was short-cut hair or long hair stretching all the way down to one’s waistline.  Eye color varied among all members of the group, be it brown, blue, green, hazel, or grey.  All twelve were also at the peak of physical health, given their duties as royal servants and guards.  To serve the Molmolian royal family, one was expected to remain in top physical condition in order to effectively both aid and protect members of the royal bloodline.


The group made their way towards the front entrance and were greeted with quite a sight.  Coming out of the building were several women, all of whom had amazon-like figures.  They were easily head-and-shoulders over the tallest of the Molmolian group.  There must not have been a single one under seven feet in height from what the new arrivals would have wagered.  And these women had rather striking figures, which were further accentuated by the type of dress they wore, which basically amounted to extra-stretchy sports bras and rather short yoga pants which hugged their curves in a rather tantalizing fashion.  In short, these women were as beautiful in appearance as they were imposing in sheer scale.


The leader of the Molmolian group, an older man in his forties with short black hair and a trimmed goatee, stepped forward to make a formal introduction to the assembled ladies.  In turn, the leader of the women, ironically enough a Molmolian herself and towering at over eight feet in height, stepped forth towards the gentleman.  For a good ten seconds or so, the two sized up one another, the older one craning his neck to make eye contact with the towering beauty, who in turn stared down her rather generous bosom as she took in the sight of the newest arrivals to Hinata House.


After the momentary pause, the two representatives of each group embraced one another in a very warm-hearted hug, with the towering amazon lifting the older gentleman a good foot or so off the ground in the process (which made the rest of the Molmolian delegation go wide-eyed at the sight of such a thing).


“It’s good to see you again, old friend,” declared Amalla as she hugged the older Molmolian, gripping him firmly but not so tight as to hurt him.


“And you as well, my queen,” grunted the man in turn.  “I must say, you’ve certainly GROWN up quite a bit since the last time I saw you.”  The pun wasn’t lost on anybody.


“Well, Amalla,” said Haruka, “would you care to introduce us to your friends and fellow countrymen?”


“Why of course,” replied Amalla as she set down the man in her embrace before gesturing with her arms at the newly arrived assembly.


“This gentleman here,” said Amalla, indicating the man she had just lifted up a moment ago in her embrace, “is Malik, one of the senior most staff and guards for the Molmolian royal family.  He has looked after me ever since I was a little girl and has stayed on as an attendant for a good twenty-five years now if I remember, right?”


“You would be correct, Queen Amalla,” answered Malik.  “Hopefully, my age hasn’t shown in all that time.  Admittedly, my sideburns are starting to grey somewhat and heavy lifting has become a bit more tedious over the last few years.”  The tone in Malik’s voice was a mix of teasing with a pinch of straightforward honesty in his declaration.


“Oh, stop your teasing now,” replied Amalla.  “You don’t look a day over forty and you’re still strong as an ox.”  Amalla turned towards the Hinata women at this point.  “Malik here has a rather peculiar sense of humor, but he’s earnest and as hard-working as they come.  I trust him whole-heartedly with my life and have come to love him like an uncle, if not a second father outright.”


“You’re too kind with your praise, my lady,” replied Malik.  “I am merely a humble servant, ready at your beck and call, from now until the end of my life…or forced retirement if it comes to that.”  The statement got a chuckle out of some of the other Molmolian servants gathered.


“Anyway,” resumed Amalla, “Malik is the head servant of the troop assembled here, given the years of service he’s accumulated working for my family.  That being said, all the others here are honest and hard-working, handpicked by my husband personally to carry out whatever duties are required of them during their stay here.”


“Well,” said Naru, “the extra help will certainly be appreciated, especially with our dorm manager currently in recovery and our little…growing dilemma.”


“Yes, yes,” replied Malik, “we were notified somewhat of the situation as it was during our trip over here.  Rest assured, my good ladies, we are here to aid and assist in whatever daily chores and tasks that need attending to.  We will work hard and tirelessly to see to the completion of whatever it is you require of us.  Isn’t that right?”  Malik turned his gaze towards the other elven Molmolian servants at this point.


The servants in turn immediately took a bent position, propped on one knee with one fist against the ground, head bowed in reverence.  It was the sort of pose with which knights would kneel before royalty, which was fairly apt under the circumstances since Amalla was technically a queen.


“We live to serve,” said the other eleven in perfect unison.  “Whatever you ask of us, it will be done, Your Highness.”


“Geez,” muttered Sarah, “a bit much, don’t you think?”


“I’m gonna agree with ya on that one, kiddo,” whispered Kitsune to Sarah in solidarity.


“Well then,” continued Amalla, facing the retinue of servants, “allow me in turn to introduce the lovely ladies of the Hinata House dormitories.”  Amalla gestured with her arm towards the gathering of women, all of whom were present minus Kaolla Su.  “I have come to know and admire all of these women in the short time I’ve known them, and to me, they are practically akin to sisters.  While we may not share a womb in birth, I treasure each and every single one of them.  So please, treat them no differently than you would treat me and assist them with whatever task they may require of you.”


“Yes, Your Highness,” replied all twelve attendants in unison.


“I must say,” said Tsuruko in wonder and marvel, “the Molmolian people really seem to have discipline ingrained in them rather well, at least if your attendants are any indication of that.  It’s something that I would like to replicate in the students we have at my family’s dojo.  Wouldn’t you agree, dear Motoko?”


“It almost goes without saying,” replied Motoko in succinct agreement with her sister.


“You’ll practically make me blush with such praise,” replied Amalla with a cutesy little grin in response.


After a lot of personal one-one-one introductions and handshaking between Amalla’s royal servants/guards and the Hinata women, everyone assembled made their way into the Hinata House dorms.  The next hour or so involved unloading various foodstuffs and clothing-related materials from both mecha-Tamas which were now parked outside the Hinata House.  Whatever couldn’t fit in the refrigerator and freezer in the kitchen (or the backup freezer in the basement) was simply left aboard either of the mecha-Tamas.  True Kaolla’s word, each giant robot turtle had a compartment with on-board refrigeration/freezing technology to preserve whatever foods required such.


Once all foodstuffs were properly unloaded to their required destination, the Molmolian attendants started getting the layout of the Hinata House dorms.  With assistance from Haruka and the other regular residents of the place, the servants started becoming acquainted with things like tending to laundry, meal preparation, exterior cleaning, maintenance issues (plumbing, electrical, windows & tiles, etc.), cleaning the hot springs, tending to the tea house, separating recyclables from regular garbage…pretty much the everyday humdrum of house chores.


After another hour or so of instruction by the various Hinata ladies, Amalla’s servants got the general rundown of daily tasks throughout the dormitories and the surrounding grounds.  True enough to Amalla’s word, the staff assembled were naturals when it came to tending to the required tasks throughout the dorms.  Very little instruction was required on their part when it came to specifics regarding this job or that assignment.  It was as if they had lived in the dorms for months or even years, such was the in-tune nature of their very presence.


“Like I told you guys,” reiterated Amalla with a smile, “Molmolian servants are pretty much naturals when it comes to handling your typical day-to-day tasks, especially when it concerns matters of hospitality.”


“Okay then, Your Highness,” grumbled Kanako with apparent sarcasm as she rolled her eyes, “no need to gloat and all that.”


“Oh, you’re so cute when you groan like that, Kana-chan,” replied Amalla.  “I’ll have to be sure to reward you later for such a reaction.”  The hidden meaning wasn’t lost on Kanako, especially given the rather “in the mood” look in Amalla’s eyes as she responded to the younger Urashima woman’s sarcastic little retort.


“Now then, where oh where did our sweet little dorm manager run off to?” asked Amalla as she looked around.  Given that Keitaro had excused himself to use the restroom, it was understandable that he would be away for a little bit, especially if it involved sitting on the toilet.  Still, it had been more than two hours and he had yet to be spotted by this point.  Was he taking a nap perhaps?  Maybe somewhere outside taking in the view of the town?  It was possible he was back at his studies, trying to focus his attention onto getting into Tokyo U once again, especially with him being barred from managerial duties for the foreseeable future.


“Now that you mention it, Keitaro has been absent for a while now,” replied Naru with growing concern on her face.


“I suppose we should go look for him, just to make sure he’s okay, especially with his wound and all,” added Mutsumi with equal worry and concern written on her lovely features.


“I wouldn’t worry too much ladies,” declared Amalla.  “I asked Kaolla to go tend to him right before the servants arrived outside.  If anything serious has happened to him, I’m sure Kaolla would inform us right away.”


“Even so,” said Motoko.  “It HAS been a while now.  Unless Keitaro is either hiding from us or has run off on some specific task, he most likely would have been spotted by now.  Someone probably should go check up on him and all.”


“I agree,” added Shinobu.  “It’s not normal for Keitaro-senpai to disappear like that for more than an hour or so.  Somebody would have probably bumped into him by now, given how he works and all that.”   In typical Shinobu fashion, the young girl was sporting the most worry and concern across her lovely facial features more so than any of the other women gathered.


“Alright then,” replied Amalla.  “No harm in having a quick look around for him.  Malik, do you and the others have things taken care of from this point on?”  asked Amalla as she looked down at her faithful attendant.


“Yes, My Queen,” answered Malik with conviction.  “Please do not concern yourself with us.  You should tend to Mr. Urashima and focus on relaxing, as well as finding a solution to your current conundrum.  Rest assured that If I or any of the other staff come upon Mr. Urashima,  we will notify you at once.”


“Thank you, Malik,” said Amalla with a smile as she bent forward and kissed the older gentleman on the forehead.  While some might have considered such an act to be a little too intimate, it was simply Amalla’s own nature as a rather passionate kind of person.  Molmolians in general were no strangers to intimacy when it came to things like embracing each other and showing gratitude; Amalla was simply even more so of the same type of behavior.  In a way, it wasn’t so different from Mutsumi at times, given the Okinawan girl’s propensity to straight-up kiss other people with no warning (and usually on the lips too).


And with that, Amalla’s attendants began dividing up the workload between them.  Each individual was assigned one specific task to focus on.  After each member got his or her assigned chore to tend to, the group split up and each servant went his/her separate way.  Malik would serve as overall manager of the group, running point and checking on the status of each servant’s workload and how far along he/she got in completion of said task, assisting where and when needed.


Meanwhile, regarding things with Keitaro and Kaolla…


True to his word, Keitaro had in fact excused himself to go use the restroom.  While he honestly did need to use the facilities to relieve his bowels, there was also another kind of relief in which he was looking at that particular moment.


Given the moments prior to leaving, Keitaro was in the company of thirteen other women with supermodel figures and wearing very little during breakfast.  Even that which they DID wear left very little to the imagination.  After all, given that Keitaro was a straight, red-blooded male, he wasn’t above appreciating the female form…or at the very least, his body wasn’t above such a thing, despite his best attempts at being a gentleman.


As Keitaro finished evacuating his bowels, he contemplated as to whether or not he should also “wax the carrot” as the old-fashioned saying went, just to alleviate the stiffness he was feeling at that very moment.  Though he had absolute privacy at that very moment, he pondered as to whether or not he should go through with the act or simply wait it out and let decreased blood flow do its thing and turn his log back into an elephant’s loose trunk.


“What’s the big deal?” one may ask.  Why would a guy have to fret over whether or not he can bust a quick nut in the privacy of a bathroom?  Well, given that this is Keitaro we’re talking about here, the reasoning behind it all was simply this:  Chivalry.


Keitaro had a habit of being such a goody-goody, more so than the vast majority of men.  From his point of view, the idea of “spanking the monkey” was simply too base and vulgar in his mind.  While he had engaged in the practice in his younger years, he had made a personal vow to not engage in such an act anymore, especially now that he and Naru were an official couple.  To Keitaro, the idea of finding an easy out and pleasuring himself solely for his own sake brought forth feelings of shame.  In Keitaro’s mind, engaging in a quickie onto oneself was below his standards, at least among those who were in a relationship.  If he started whacking off whenever he felt like it, he worried that doing so might cheapen his relationship with Naru, which was the absolute last thing he wanted to do, now that they were making progress as a couple.


Deciding to stand by morals (outdated and over-the-top as they may be), Keitaro decided to simply play the waiting game and let time do its thing.  Sure enough, after a few minutes, his erection had started to die down and his member began drooping to its natural resting state.  Once he no longer had to worry about pitching a tent in the presence of others, Keitaro proceeded to flush, wash his hands, and leave the bathroom…and be greeted by somebody waiting right outside the door.


Upon opening the bathroom door, Keitaro was greeted by the lovely, 7-foot-plus figure of one Kaolla Su, donning a smile that was rather welcoming…and perhaps just a tiny little bit mischievous as well.


“Hiya there, Keitaro,” said Kaolla as she leaned her arms against the top of the doorframe, her breasts hanging before Keitaro like speedbags, dangling ever so enticingly before him.


“Oh…um…hey, Su,” replied Keitaro with his face reddening suddenly with a strong blush on his cheeks.  “What um…what’s up?”  At this point, Keitaro was trying to break the ice and keep the conversation going…as well as keep from having another erection after having just waited out the first one.


“Just checking up on you, that’s all,” answered Kaolla without missing a beat.  “Amalla asked that I go make sure you’re okay and all.  And besides, I thought it best that I take a quick peak, even if Amalla didn’t ask, what with your injury and all that.”


“Oh, I see,” replied Keitaro, diverting his eyes from Kaolla’s enlarged bosom as much as possible.  “Well, I appreciate the concern and all, but I’m fine.  I just needed to use the bathroom, that’s all.  And I promise that I won’t go back on my word and start doing chores and whatnot, in case you were wondering.”


“That’s good to hear,” replied Kaolla.  “As far as that goes, you won’t need to concern yourself with that sort of stuff for quite some time.  When you were leaving, we all heard a noise outside.  If it’s as I suspect, we have visitors who have come to help out with what you were worried about.”


“Oh yeah?” asked Keitaro with genuine interest.


“Yeah,” answered Kaolla.  “You remember, my sister was explaining about how we were having servants from our homeland come to help out with things around the dorms and all that, right?  Well, they should be here by now.  If I were to guess, Amalla’s probably greeting them now as we speak and introducing them to the others.  I’m sure that before you know it, they’ll be having this place up and running as if they’ve lived here for years.  Servants of the Molmolian royal family tend to be VERY good at running things in the hospitality sector, given the nature of their work.”


“That’s umm…good to hear,” said Keitaro, who couldn’t help but notice that Kaolla was not letting up on encroaching on his personal space the whole time they were talking.


Deciding to cut to the chase and speed things up on her end, Kaolla decided to take the next step in cementing the harem plan which she and her sister decided to see through to completion.


Stepping forward and bringing her face just inches away from Keitaro, Kaolla blocked the bathroom entrance so that Keitaro had nowhere to go.  Alarmed by what was happening, Keitaro seized up like a deer facing headlights coming over the horizon in the middle of the night.  Kaolla in turn capitalized on the opportunity and gently pushed Keitaro back into the bathroom, closing the door behind them and locking it.


“K-Kaolla,” stuttered Keitaro, “what are you doing?”


“Keitaro,” replied Kaolla with a rather dreamy look in her eye, “do you like me?”


“Uhh…umm…” Keitaro was taken aback by the suddenness and the ‘out of the blue’ nature of Kaolla’s question.  “I…of course I like you, Kaolla,” answered Keitaro.  “I’m not sure why you would ask something like that, or why you would feel the need to lock us in the bathroom.”


“Cute,” replied Kaolla with a smirk.  “That’s not what I’m getting at Keitaro…at least, not in the way that I’m implying the word ‘like’ in this case.  When I say ‘like,’ I mean in the same way that you like Naru, understand?”


“Su,” continued Keitaro, “why are you in the bathroom with me?  If someone were to walk in here right now, things could go from bad to worse, and…”


“If someone WERE to walk into the bathroom,” interrupted Kaolla, “assuming they could either pick the lock or kick down the door, I would simply rope them into the conversation and what we have going on here at the moment, that’s all.”  The whole time, Kaolla’s grin never left her face, enjoying having a retort to anything Keitaro said to turn the conversation in his favor.


“But back to my question, my dear sweet little Kei-kun,” continued Kaolla.  “Do you like me the way that you like Naru?  Or if that’s not clear enough of a question, then allow me to simplify things:  Do you think you could love me…scratch that…Do you think you could love everybody here at Hinata the same way you love Naru?”


The very nature and implication of Kaolla’s question had Keitaro at a loss for words.  It simply wasn’t in her character to be so forward and blunt with such a question.  The very notion of it was a 180-degree flip in Kaolla’s character.  From Keitaro’s point of view, it was as if Kaolla had become like her “grown-up” version whenever the red moon came out, only even more so now.  She was more forward, more seductive, more mature, more…like Amalla, in a way of putting things.


“K-Kaolla,” Keitaro responded while trying to keep his composure (and keep another erection from forming due to Kaolla violating his personal space), “I’m not sure what you’re getting at with this line of questioning, but I think we both know that I can’t l-love you the way I love Naru.  Please don’t get me wrong.  You’re a lovely young lady, and I’m sure you’ll make whoever you end up with very happy if you choose to pursue a relationship.  But that person can’t be me.  I’m with Naru already, so I’m afraid the answer is going to be ‘No.’”


Keitaro figured that his explanation would settle the matter there and then.  He only hoped that he didn’t break Kaolla’s heart in the process.  Lo and behold, the Molmolian sexy supergenius simply continued her line of inquiry without any indication of deflation or giving up whatsoever.


“And what if I told you that you didn’t have to be with JUST Naru, Keitaro?” asked Kaolla.  “What if you could be with me as well.  What if you didn’t HAVE to choose between Naru and somebody else?  What if you could be with EVERYONE here at Hinata?  Just think about it, Keitaro:  Every. Single. Girl. All of us belonging to you and to one another, becoming one BIG, happy family.”  Upon Kaolla’s uttering of the word “big,” she leaned in closer to Keitaro, with her bosom pretty much shoved right into his face.  And just like Keitaro knew how such an act was getting him hot under the collar, Kaolla knew the same in turn and was loving every second of it.


‘Just need to coax him a little further,’ thought Kaolla as she teased him.  ‘It’s for his own good after all.  This is for the sake of the harem plan.  It’s for EVERYONE’s happiness.  This way, we can all live happily ever after.  All that needs to be done is for Keitaro and Naru to let things take their natural course.  If my analysis is right, the two of them will be the biggest obstacles to the harem plan.’


“K-Kaolla,” replied Keitaro, now sporting a raging blush, another erection in the making, and an incoming anime-style ecchi nosebleed to boot, “what you’re proposing…it’s a fantasy, nothing more.  This isn’t some pervy, erotic shojou manga or anime we’re talking about.  This is real life, so I’d prefer it if you’d stop kidding and teasing with such an idea and [hmphf]”


As Keitaro was trying to dissuade Kaolla from her little polygamy-themed daydream, he found himself being cut off by Kaolla once more, only this time it was Kaolla’s lips pressing hard against Keitaro’s lips and her tongue invading his mouth in the process, poking and prodding every corner of his mouth while she slathered, sucked, and slurped in the process…as well as pressing her breasts (and freshly erect nipples) against Keitaros own chest.


Keitaro’s initial instinct was to push against Kaolla in the hopes of getting her off of him (even if she did have more than a foot in height over him and he was nursing a gunshot wound to the gut).  It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy the kiss or the loving embrace with which Kaolla was initiating.  In fact, it reminded him of the kiss and embrace with Tsuruko from the previous night…and what a night that was!  Even with the soreness in his lower abdomen, Keitaro felt as though he was walking on Cloud 9 at that moment, and now that moment was being revisited, only this time it was with Kaolla in the bathroom instead of Tsuruko in Kaolla’s bedroom.


The main reason with which Keitaro was trying to resist was his damn stubborn sense of chivalry.  The very idea of engaging in something rather intimate or kinky with somebody other than Naru brought forth feelings of guilt and shame in Keitaro’s mind.  He simply couldn’t look at himself in the mirror with a straight face if he ever willingly engaged in a romantic act with somebody other than the woman he had sworn himself to.  Even if the two of them weren’t engaged (Hell, they had only recently become an official couple), loyalty and fidelity were a big to Keitaro, and he just couldn’t live with himself if he didn’t at least put up some measure of resistance to Kaolla’s advances, even if it was just the two of them alone in the bathroom in that very moment.


Of course, as a resident of Hinata House, Kaolla had lived with Keitaro long enough to know that his ironclad sense of “right and wrong” would make him act like a stubborn mule on this one issue.  While it was something she admired in the man (in fact, it was one of his most admirable features from her point of view), at the same time she found it rather bothersome under the current circumstances.  If the harem plan was going to go off without a hitch, then Keitaro would need to embrace the notion of being the centerpiece of the flower garden with which Kaolla (along with others) was cultivating for him.  From Kaolla’s point of view, she didn’t see such a concept as egotistical or chauvinistic, so long as Keitaro stayed the kind of man that he was.  And as far as Kaolla was concerned - or anybody who had known Keitaro long enough for that matter - there was no chance of Keitaro not keeping to his boy scout, “honest John” point of view when it came to honoring relationships.


‘It’s his inhibitions,’ thought Kaolla as she deepened the kiss and proceeded to wrap her arms around Keitaro as if the two of them were already husband and wife.  ‘He simply cannot bring himself to act on his baser instincts.  He does everything in his power to avoid letting go and just live in the moment.  While it’s certainly admirable, it’ll simply not do under these circumstances.  He needs to embrace the idea of having multiple wives for this to work.  It’s his damn conscience that’s getting in the way.’  These were Kaolla’s thoughts as she bombarded Keitaro with love and affection.


Frankly, if Kaolla had her way, the two of them would be peeling down to wearing absolutely nothing and making love well into the next day.  However, that would have to wait until Keitaro was perfectly fine with Kaolla’s harem plan.  As the saying goes, “You need to learn to walk before you can run.”


Fortunately, Kaolla had a countermeasure at the ready when it came to Keitaro’s inhibitions…or more accurately, his incessant need to suppress and restrain them.


During the smoochfest which Kaolla had initiated onto Keitaro, she had a hidden pill tucked within the gum line at the back end of her mouth.  A moment after she started French kissing Keitaro, she wormed and weaseled said pill and with the utmost finesse managed to direct it from her mouth into Keitaro’s mouth.  This was actually the main reason as to why Kaolla was engaging in so much tongue play with Keitaro in the bathroom..not that she didn’t enjoy the taste of his mouth, of course.


Once Kaolla was certain that she had forced said pill down Keitaro’s throat, she relented somewhat in the kissing session, though more so out of logic than out of passion.  If she had her way, she’d be kissing Keitaro for a good five minutes before entering into the more R-rated material.  But in the end, the scientist in Kaolla won out and she soon enough relented, coming up for air, but still having her arms securely around Keitaro’s torso and her bosom pressing into Keitaro’s face.


“Are you okay, my darling Kei-kun?” asked Kaolla as if she and Keitaro were already husband and wife.


Coughing in a spasm before responding in kind, Keitaro looked up at Kaolla before responding.


“K-Kaolla, what was the meaning behind all that?  Why did you go and kiss me like that with no warning?  I told you already, I’m with Naru, so I can’t be with someone else, understand?”  From Kaolla’s perspective, it was rather adorable for Keitaro to act like he was in control of the situation, especially when talking to somebody who was a solid foot-and-a-half taller than him, with head and shoulders above him and with breasts that were roughly the size of his head.  It was practically the equivalent of a pre-teen trying to muster authority before a fully grown adult.  And all the while, Kaolla was still embracing Keitaro, holding him against her body with her arms wrapped around him and her bosom pressed against his face.


“I’m sorry, Kei-kun,” replied Kaolla with a cutesy little pout.  “I just love you so much that sometimes I can’t control myself.  And besides, this is for your own good, you know.”


“What is, exactly?” asked a confused Keitaro.


“Project Harem,” answered Kaolla with a grin.


“H-h-harem?” asked Keitaro with a startled look on his face.


“You do know what a harem is, right Sweetie?” asked Kaolla with an even bigger grin.


“I know what it is, Kaolla.  It’s just that I can't see such a thing happening is what I’m getting at.  What you’re implying is a fantasy, nothing more.  This isn’t the Middle East or some other country where that sort of thing is accepted, you know.  This is Japan, and the notion of polygamy is simply not accepted, so therefore…”  Before Keitaro could get another word in edgewise, Kaolla decided to intervene.


“Polygamy only ended in Japan after the end of of World War II, Keitaro,” interrupted Kaolla.  “So given what you’re getting at, the practice of a man with more than one wife isn’t an alien concept in Japanese culture over the course of the nation’s history.  And besides, two things to consider, my sweet little Kei-kun,” continued Kaolla as she tightened her embrace of Keitaro all the while.


“And what is that, Kaolla?” asked Keitaro, wondering what the girl was going to say in her counter-argument.


“First off, Molmolian culture is VERY open to the idea of harems and polygamy.  Why, my sister is married not just to Big Brother Lamba back home, but also to a sizable harem of royal concubines, all of whom she loves just as much as she does Lamba.  Frankly, she considers all of them as her fellow wives, or “sisters” as she titles them.  So to us, the notion of harems is nothing taboo whatsoever.”  Kaolla was rather adamant and forthright in her explanation.


“Even so, Kaolla,” replied Keitaro, “this is Japan, not Molmol, and the country operates under a different set of rules compared to what you’re used to back home.”


“Hinata House is effectively the Molmolian embassy, especially with two members of the Molmoian royal family now residing in it by this point,” countered Kaolla without skipping a beat.


“W-wait what?” asked a flabbergasted Keitaro.


“You heard me, Sweetie,” replied Kaolla.  “Given the level of importance of Molmol’s royal family, anywhere we choose to live in as a formal place of residency outside of Molmol becomes the outright embassy of our country.  And since I’ve been living at Hinata House for more than a year by this point, this building and the land on which it sits is now considered Molmolian territory.  And with Big Sis Amalla - Molmol’s own queen no less -  that fact is even more true now.”


“You must be joking,” replied Keitaro.  “You have to be pulling my leg or something.”  Surely, this was just a bluff on Kaolla’s part.  It just had to be.


“Nope,” responded Kaolla.  “If you don’t believe me, we can get in touch with Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs to confirm what I just said.  I wouldn’t lie about this kind of thing, I swear.  I even keep a Molmolian flag flying high in the back of the dorms.  I suppose it’s my fault for not having it planted at the front of the building so people can spot it more easily.  It’s just that I prefer to keep a low profile with that kind of stuff, at least when it comes to things related to politics.”


Having known Kaolla for as long as he had, Keitaro made up his mind that the Molmolian girl wouldn’t outright lie about that kind of thing.  It simply wasn’t in her nature.  And given that she HAD lived at Hinata House for quite some time by this point, he was inclined to believe that there was at least some validity in what she was saying.  Given that she was technically a princess from a royal family, it would make sense that she would be a person of interest with at least a modicum of political clout when it came to international relations.  And given that Amalla was also royalty (a queen no less), the likelihood of Kaolla’s words ringing true was even more so.


“Okay,” said Keitaro, thinking through the logic of Kaolla’s points in his head.  “So, assuming your fist point has some validity and all, what’s the other point you would use in your argument?”


“Simply put, Keitaro, I’m a girl who is used to getting what I want,” declared Kaolla.  “And I want a harem with you and everybody else here at Hinata.  While I didn’t initially factor my sister into the mix, I don’t really have a problem with it either if I may be so blunt.”


“You can’t be serious,” replied Keitaro with widened eyes.


“I’ve had feelings for you for quite some time now, my sweet little Kei-kun,” continued Kaolla.  “For a time I pondered as to whether or not to simply let you go and become an exclusive pair with Naru, what with the two of you becoming an official couple after the whole incident with Kanako and the old annex building.  I even considered snatching you away from Naru and making you my exclusive lover.  But then I considered how that would make Shinobu feel, since I know she’s fallen hard for you.  Then Mutsumi came to mind, then Motoko, then Kanako, then Kitsune, then Nyamo, and so on and so forth.  Before long, I figured that it would simply be easier for EVERYBODY to simply marry you and one another, then everybody could be happy and we could become one big, happy family.  Nobody would have to feel left out and every girl could have the happy ending that she deserves.  Even if there were laws against the idea of a harem with you and everybody else, I would simply tell those laws and the people who wrote them to take a hike, plain and simple.”


“Now Kaolla, be reasonable here,” replied Keitaro.  “You can’t just simply use brute force to get your way with that kind of stuff.  And besides, it’s not like EVERYBODY here wants to get married to me or anything like tha-”


“Every woman here has feelings for you Keitaro,” interrupted Kaolla, tightening her embrace on the man slightly more (but not in a way that would hurt him).  “Every. Single. One.”  Kaolla was enunciating those last three words to make her point.


“That simply isn’t true,” Keitaro responded.  “You’re telling me that Sarah, Mei, and Haruka have feelings for me?  The odds of that being the case are simply…”


“Some of the women go out of their way to hide their feelings for you,” interrupted Kaolla once more, “but I’m highly certain that all of us girls have strong romantic feelings for you.  All that is needed is a little nudge here and there so that everybody can be open and honest in their love for you, and I’m here to tell you that right here and now that both I and Amalla are dead set on making that very thing happen.  It’s an ‘all or nothing’ scenario the way I see it, my darling little Kei-kun, and I am simply not accepting the ‘nothing’ outcome.”


Hearing all of this from Kaolla had thrown Keitaro for a serious mental and emotional loop.  Was this girl serious?  Was she really adamant about forming a harem with literally EVERYONE at Hinata?  Did all the other women really have romantic feelings for him?  Even Sarah?  The girl who had been confrontational with him the first time the two of them met?  And even Haruka?  The woman Keitaro swore had romantic feelings for Seta?  All thirteen women had genuine feelings of true love for him?


Keitaro wasn’t a complete dope on that sort of thing.  He had a good enough of a hunch that both Shinobu and Nyamo had crushes on him and of course Mutsumi had strong feelings for him, even if she chose not to act on them out of respect for Naru.  He even pondered as to whether or not Motoko had some kind of crush on him.  Then there was Kanako, who Keitaro did his best to love as a sister and tried to gently discourage her from her wish to become Keitaro’s ‘promise girl.’


Then of course, there was that little episode with Tsuruko in Kaolla’s bedroom the night before.  Keitaro was keen enough to know that a woman doesn’t outright French kiss you and make you fondle her bosom if she didn’t have at least SOME level of romantic interest in you.  The same thing could be said of Amalla, given how overly friendly she was with Keitaro since the time she arrived.


All in all, Keitaro was at a loss for words over the situation as it stood.  Kaolla had straight up told him that every single female at Hinata was into Keitaro…and that Kaolla (along with Amalla) intended to play matchmaker in hooking all of them up with Keitaro as husband and wives.


“K-Kaolla,” said Keitaro.


“Yes, Darling?” responded Kaolla with that dreamy smile of hers.


“Two things I’d like to ask of you.”


“Yes?”


“First, could you please let me go now?” asked Keitaro, referring to Kaolla’s loving embrace of him the whole time they were alone in the bathroom.


“I suppose I could, after I hear what the second thing is,” replied Kaolla, not letting up on her embrace one iota as she spoke (in fact, she seemed to squeeze Keitaro just a little bit firmer in response, though not in a way that would hurt him).


“Well, the second thing is that could you simply let go of this fantasy of yours?  And by that, I mean this little harem plan you’ve got cooking up.  Even IF what you say is true, it just doesn’t feel right to me.  The notion of one man being together with multiple women…it just feels…I don’t know…wrong, for lack of a better word.”


“How so?” inquired Kaolla.


“In my opinion, romantic love is the kind of thing that should ideally be exclusively between two people.  I think that the idea of a person having multiple romantic partners kind of…I don’t know…cheapens the relationship, in a way of putting things.  I mean, I don’t begrudge people who WANT to pursue that type of relationship, your sister and Lamba included when I say that.  If they’re truly happy being part of a harem, then I won’t pass judgement for wanting that sort of thing.  I just don’t see myself as someone with that same kind of mindset.”


“That so?” replied Kaolla.


“Kaolla, I hope that one day you fall in love with somebody, be they male or female [Keitaro didn’t judge people over sexual orientation] and I think you deserve to be with someone who loves you above all others, at least when it comes to matters of true love, romance, and intimacy.  I think that you deserve somebody who puts your happiness above all others.  I mean, wouldn't the idea of having a share a husband upset you even a little bit?  Wouldn’t you want a romantic partner who would be yours and yours alone?”


“While it’s a lovely sentiment and one that I don’t begrudge others wanting to pursue,” replied Kaolla, “I am personally not bothered by the idea of having to share a husband, sweet of it is for you to be concerned about such a thing.  The way I see it, when it comes to marriage and romantic relationships, both Amalla and I share the same general sentiment:  The more, the merrier!”  


Given the tone in Kaolla’s voice, Keitaro could tell that this girl was being completely serious, as well as dead set in her ways.  There was simply no convincing her otherwise.  Kaolla was perfectly fine with the idea of a harem, and given the course of the conversation, she outright fixated on forming one among everyone at Hinata House.


Deciding to relent in the further back-and-forth with regards to dialogue, Keitaro simply took a deep breath (and feeling the swell of Kaolla’s bosom and nipples in the process) before he resumed speaking.


“Well then, harem talk aside and all that, could you please let me go now, Kaolla?  I’d rather not be stuck in the bathroom for the entire day and all.  And I figure that the longer I’m absent, the sooner that somebody is going to become curious as to where I am and all that.”


Kaolla saw the logic in Keitaro’s statement and decided to relent, releasing him from her embrace and proceeding to open the door and duck through the passage, making sure to give Keitaro a teasing view of her rear end as she did so.  A moment later, the two of them had walked out of the bathroom…and were greeted by Amalla in the process.


“Well now,” declared the older Su sister, “we were wondering where you had run off to, Kei-kun.  Any stomach problems?  I’m guessing you were in there for quite some time and all.”


“N-no, Amalla,” replied Keitaro.  “Your sister and I were just talking for a bit and she wanted us to speak in private, that’s all.”  Keitaro could only hope that Amalla’s imagination wouldn’t run wild and suspect that the two of them were doing something of a sexually-themed nature in the bathroom.


“I was just explaining the harem plan to Keitaro and that nothing was going to stop me from carrying it out, that’s all.” Kaolla said with a calm smile.


‘Kaolla, what are you doing!?’ thought Keitaro as he looked up towards the younger Su sister.  Did this girl lack subtlety or did she simply not care about such things?  Keitaro couldn’t figure out which it was.


“Oh, okay then,” replied Amalla with an equally calm grin.  “Well then, just so you know, darling Kei-kun, I feel that it’s in your best interest to simply let things run their course in this.”  By this point, both Su sisters had ganged up on Keitao, flanking him on each side and cornering him, using their amazon figures to their advantage.


“Amalla, not you too,” muttered Keitaro.  Apparently, Kaolla was being completely upfront about Amalla being her partner-in-crime when it came to implementing this little harem plan scheme of theirs.


“Afraid so, my darling little Kei-kun,” replied Amalla with a very dreamy, in-heat look in her eyes.  “Once we Su girls make up our minds, that’s pretty much the end of the argument.  You can try and go against this, but rest assured:  You WILL be our husband before much longer.  And the other women here at Hinata WILL be our wives, all of them.”


“And together,” chimed in Kaolla, “we will all be…”  At this moment, Kaolla leaned in and gave Keitaro a long smooch on the lips, tongue included (of course).  After a few seconds, Kaolla let up to let Keitaro catch a breath, before being descended upon by Amalla, who also engaged in an equally passionate French kiss onto Keitaro.


“One big,” said Amalla between smooches before letting Kaolla swoop in for another kiss.


“Happy” followed through Kaolla between her kisses, before letting Amalla join back in.


“Family” said both Su sisters in perfect unison, going back and forth onto Keitaro, with the two of them inserting their tongues into Keitaro’s mouth as they competed with each other in French kissing the man whom they had sworn to give a harem, no matter what.  Back and forth the towering, dark-skinned beauties went, bombarding Keitaro with pleasure as they assaulted him with kisses and tongue-play over his face and neck while their prodigious bosoms pressed against Keitaro’s chest and pinned him against the wall, each girl using her arms to block off any chance of escape for Keitaro.


From Keitaro’s point of view, this was just as passionate as last night with Tsuruko, if not even more so.  The only difference was that this time it was two women going to town on him and they weren’t naked (though given what they were currently wearing, they weren’t far off the mark in comparison).  It took all of his mental fortitude to not pass out from the sheer bliss that was overloading his mind in that very moment from the makeout session he was being subjected to.


After a solid thirty seconds or so of hardcore making out in the hallway, the Su sisters finally relented in their smoochfest.


“Well then, Kaolla-chan,” began Amalla, “shall we head back to the others?”


“Yes, Ama-chan,” answered Kaolla.  “Let us away.”


“Very good.  Come now, Kei-kun.  Let’s get back to the others.  Don’t want to worry your wives-to-be over your whereabouts and all that.”  Amalla said this with a sexy little wink at the end.


“Indeed, Darling,” added Kaolla, also looking and acting in an equally seductive manner.  “We should let them know that you’re alive and well.  Can’t have you bringing worry to your future harem so early in the morning and all that.  That simply will not do.”


Before Keitaro could get a word in edgewise over what these girls were getting at, he suddenly found himself being lifted off his feet and carried bridal style in Amalla’s arms.  The very suddenness of the act caught him off guard and he became as silent as a mime in response as he stayed perfectly still in Amalla’s strong (but also loving and tender)embrace.


So it was that the Su sisters made there way off towards the common room area, ducking under doorways, with their dorm manager and husband-to-be in tow, whether he wished to come along for the ride or not.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if the descriptive parts came off as a bit repetitive.  Hope you found the makeout sessions entertaining enough.  Gonna try to start getting more people to go along with the harem plan in the next installment.