- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self-explanatory title.  Fair warning:  This chapter involves male genitalia.

‘It is certainly a change of pace to not be working for once,’ thought Keitaro as he made his way through the halls of Hinata House.  With Amalla’s newly arrived workforce and the unanimous vote of barring Keitaro from doing his managerial duties, he suddenly found himself burdened with a whole lot of free time now.


Still stuck in his ways, Keitaro had asked Amalla’s servants if there was anything they needed clarification on regarding the day-to-day tasks and daily chores.  But lo and behold, they had all pretty much answered the same way, which in this case meant that they were all quick learners and required no extra assistance.


“If need be, we can ask Haruka or one of the other tenants,” answered one of the servants to Keitaro.


“You sure?” Keitaro asked in turn.  “I mean, I AM Hinata’s dorm manager, so I really don’t mind answering any questions or addressing concerns if you guys have any.  I might be recovering, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t give tips or pointers if you guys need them.”


“We certainly appreciate the offer, Mr. Urashima,” replied the servant, “but we’re pretty much accustomed to jobs and tasks associated with the hospitality sector.  Most of us have put in several years serving the royal family and tending to their daily needs, so I think we can manage on our own with the everyday chores around here.  If we’re REALLY in a bind and need guidance, we’ll come find you, but only as a last resort.  Again, we thank you for the offer, but put your mind at ease and let us handle things from here, Mr. Urashima.”


Deciding not to press the issue any further, Keitaro relented and left the servants to the everyday tasks, whether that was tending to the laundry, taking out the garbage, inspecting the plumbing or electric throughout the dorms, or any of the other daily or weekly chores which required a manager’s attention.  With that, Keitaro made his way back to his bedroom.


Since he had time to kill, Keitaro felt that it would be best for him to focus on his studies.  After all, he was still trying to get into Tokyo University, even after multiple failed attempts on his entrance exams.  Might as well make another attempt and focus on his studies for the time being.  Breaking out one of the practice exam booklets he had, Keitaro made himself comfortable and began going over the exam questions one by one.


The practice exam was a welcomed distraction for Keitaro for more than one reason.  One reason in particular was that it helped him clear his head now that he didn’t need to worry about house chores for the time being.  It also helped him keep his focus on something other than the pain in his abdomen from that recent gunshot wound in the marketplace.


‘That reminds me,’ thought Keitaro, ‘I should see Kaolla in a little bit for some more of that pain medication.  It’s worked wonders so far, so I should get a backup supply for when it starts to wear off.’


Speaking of Kaolla, now that the Molmolian princess had crossed Keitaro’s mind, he found himself recollecting over that little incident earlier in the bathroom - especially the part where Kaolla ended up getting fresh with Keitaro and deep-throat kissing him.  Now that he thought about it, he could have sworn that Kaolla inserted something down his throat in the midst of it all.  It was brief, but from what he could recall of his muscle memory, he was fairly certain that something solid passed along his throat and made its way down his gullet.


“Did Kaolla drug me or something?” muttered Keitaro.  It didn’t really make sense…unless Kaolla was using Keitaro as a guinea pig for some new experiment.  He really hoped that wasn’t the case, though he had a strong hunch that it was probably a safe assumption to make.  Kaolla DID have a history of trying out her inventions on Keitaro from time to time, though it usually tended to be robots, not drugs or mystery formulas.


Keitaro was also glad to have some private time to himself for another reason - avoiding the Hinata women in general.


It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy their company, quite the opposite in fact.  Keitaro liked spending time with the Hinata ladies when he wasn’t busy with his managerial duties.  They had become his family over time, something akin to sisters from his viewpoint.  Even with all of their quirks and faults (Kitsune’s money swindling, Motoko’s close-call swordplay, Naru’s supercharged punches, Sarah’s rebellious demeanor, or Kaolla’s free-spirited shenanigans), Keitaro still treasured them all dearly.


In all frankness, and as corny as it might seem, the reason that Keitaro was trying to keep his distance from the lot of them was temptation… sexually-charged temptation more specifically.


Ever since the Hinata women were exposed to Kaolla’s little growth hormone in the baths and began undergoing growth spurt after growth spurt, Keitaro was taken aback with equal parts awe and primal lust.  Though he did his darndest to act as a gentleman, he simply couldn’t help but admit how turned on he was becoming at the sight, smells, and touch of the Hinata women who had morphed into outright amazons before his eyes.  All thirteen of them had grown into downright goddesses in the looks department, with enlarged bosoms and curves in all the right places.  While Keitaro was adamant in staying true and faithful to Naru now that the two of them were going steady, he found it difficult to NOT stare at the other Hinata ladies whenever they happened to be nearby, whether they were family members (Kanako & Haruka) or younger than him by several years (Kaolla, Shinobu, Sarah, Nyamo, and Mei).  Evolutionary biology was simply reminding Keitaro that he was a heterosexual, red-blooded male and his body would let that little fact be known whether he wished for it or not, especially in the crotch area.


Keitaro once more focused on his studies, going over one multiple-choice question after another.  Time flew by fast enough during his study session.  After an hour or so, Keitaro had finished up the mock exam and began comparing his test to the answer page.  While he had done better than previous exams, it was still a far cry from a passing grade in the end.


“Fifty-four percent correct,” groaned Keitaro.  While it was the highest he had gotten on a mock exam by this point, it was still not good enough for him to get into Tokyo U.  Even if he DID get a passing grade of sixty percent, that was no guarantee that he would be accepted into the university.  To get into a rather prestigious school like Tokyo U, it was expected for students to have a passing grade of around eighty percent or higher.  Given Keitaro’s circumstances, he would need to get a passing grade of over seventy if he wanted the higher-ups at the academy to give him more than a passing glance at the idea of enrollment.


“Maybe a break is in order,” thought Keitaro out loud.  “I should grab a snack and something to drink and then maybe I’ll take a crack at one more mock exam after I’ve cleared my head, just to see if I can beat my previous score.”  With his mind made up, Keitaro took his leave and headed towards the kitchen to grab a quick bite and stretch his legs a little.


As Keitaro made his way out the door and through the hallways, he was surprised to find that he didn’t bump into any of the women during the trip towards the kitchen.  He wasn’t sure, but he thought he might have heard some roughhousing coming from at least one of the rooms.  While a part of him was curious to take a peek to make sure everything was alright, Keitaro had enough prior experiences in the past to know that such a gesture tended to end up becoming a huge misunderstanding and ended with him at the receiving end of either Naru’s right hook or the dull side of Motoko’s katana.  So for once, he decided to err on caution and not poke his nose into things.


‘If something serious has happened, I’m sure one of the girls will let me know about it,’ thought Keitaro as he made his way towards the refrigerator.  After pouring himself a glass of fruit punch and pouring himself a bowl of pretzels to munch on, Keitaro made his way back upstairs towards his room to both snack and prepare for another round of studying.


Once he had settled back into his room, Keitaro resumed his studies, munching on pretzels and washing them down with some punch from time to time.  After another half-hour or so, Keitaro decided to take another breather and make a quick visit to the bathroom, which in his case happened to be adjacent to his own bedroom.  As dorm manager, he was afforded the additional perk of having his own personal bathroom right next to his bedroom.


While in the act of relieving his bladder, Keitaro instinctively glanced downward as he was finishing up.  At that very moment, he was somewhat bewildered as to what he saw before him.


Keitaro wasn’t one to obsess over the size of his genitalia or gloat about it, as some men were known to do.  From what little he had gleaned over the years, he assumed that the size of his ‘package’ was generally average in size, if perhaps a bit under overall.  Keitaro figured that his ‘member’ was around three inches in length when flaccid, yet from what little he could discern as he was finishing up urinating, he figured that his lower appendage was closer to six inches in length.  Though he didn’t have a ruler at that very moment to verify, it was both an honest and relatively accurate guess on his part upon his observation.  It was that very observation that gave Keitaro pause as he was finishing up his business in the bathroom.



‘Have I…been this long before?’ thought Keitaro as he stared at his member upon finishing his business in the restroom.  ‘I mean, I never really paid it much mind up until now, so I figured not to bother on such a thing.  But even now, I can’t help but feel that it’s…bigger than it should be.  I normally don’t bother over dwelling over the size of my…thingy, and all that, but it seems a little out of place from what I remember.’  These were Keitaro’s thoughts as he stared at his Johnson and wondered over the how and why it had become more enlarged compared to its previous size.


‘Maybe I’m just seeing things is all,’ thought Keitato as he finished up his business in the bathroom.  After all, he wasn’t one to obsess over the size of his lower member and brag about it with the few male friends and acquaintances he had.  It simply wasn’t in his nature to do such a thing.  Braggadocio was as alien and foreign a concept to Keitaro as he could conceive; he probably couldn’t initiate in the act of such a thing to save his life.


Keitaro proceeded to put his unit back behind the ‘fly’ of his trousers and zipped up before washing his hands and leaving the restroom shortly after.  Upon vacating the bathroom, he once again took his place at the table where he was studying and proceeded with his mock exams.  Another hour proceeded, with Keitaro’s mind pondering on other things while he did his darndest to focus on his studies.


‘Now that I think about it, I could have SWORN that Kaolla put something down my throat when she kissed me in the bathroom,’ thought Keitaro.  ‘I distinctly remember something going down along my esophagus while she was…deep throating me during that little kissing session.’  Keitaro’s cheeks flared up with a blush at the recollection of the event, with Kaolla embracing him and French-kissing him with such passion and gusto.


Though such a recollection was rather ‘adult-rated’ in Keitaro’s mind, he felt it necessary to remember each detail of the experience as vividly and accurately as he could.  After all, his mind was greatly puzzled as to why Kaolla would kiss him out of the blue like that.  He was certain that it was a ruse to force whatever it was down his throat.


‘Should I bring this up with Kaolla?’ thought Keitaro.  ‘And if I choose to do so, should I keep it between us, or should I do it in front of the others?  Would that be the right thing to do?  I probably shouldn’t put Kaolla on the spot like that in front of everybody else, so if anything I should address it with her personally, assuming I bring it up with her at all.’  These were Keitaro’s thoughts on what to do regarding the enlargement of his…member.


As he left the bathroom, Keitaro decided to change course with his plans.


“A soak in the tub,” thought Keitaro out loud, “just to help me clear my head and relax a little.  Yeah, that sounds like just the thing right about now.”


Keitaro proceeded to make his way towards the upper back deck of the dorms, passing by some of Amalla’s servants in the process.  He really was appreciative of the extra manpower, especially since his body was in recovery mode.  As he opened the door and headed outside, he was surprised to find that his own personal tub was gone.


“W-what happened?” said Keitaro in surprise.  “Where did it go?”


The private hot tub had been removed outright, as if it had simply vanished into thin air.  Obviously somebody removed it within the last few hours, as Keitaro knew it was sitting there earlier in the day.  The only real question now was “Who did it?”.


“Something wrong, Kei-kun?” asked a familiar voice in a rather playful manner, from both behind and above him.


Turning around, Keitaro was greeted by both Amalla and Kaolla, standing before him in all of their seductive glory, though thankfully they were clothed at least.


“I…um, my private hot tub disappeared, so I’m curious as to what happened to it,” answered Keitaro.


“Oh, that thing?  I had my servants remove it earlier,” said Amalla with a grin.  “Don’t worry, it isn’t destroyed or damaged if you were worried.”


Keitaro blinked rapidly before widening his eyes and responding to Amalla’s declaration.


“And…why exactly would you do that, Miss Amalla?” Keitaro asked.


“I’ve decided that you no longer need that thing, my sweet little Kei-kun,” said Amalla with a Cheshire Cat-like grin.  “Would you agree with me on that, Kaolla?” she asked as she turned to her sister.


“Indeed I would, dear sister,” replied Kaolla with her own playful grin.


“So then am I barred from taking baths now too?” asked Keitaro.  “I mean, I have a shower in my own bathroom, but it doesn’t come with a bath built in.  And that private hot tub was the only way for me to enjoy a nice warm soak.”


“If you need a nice warm soak, there’s a hot spring right down there, you know,” replied Amalla with a giggle as she gestured to the main hot springs.  “I’m told it’s what this place is famous for.”  Kaolla chuckled in response to Amalla’s attempt at sarcastic humor.


“Come on now, ladies,” said Keitaro.  “You know I can’t use the main baths, at least not when somebody else is using them.”


“And why is that, Kei-kun?” asked Amalla as she leaned forward, invading Keitaro’s personal space and giving him a spectacular view of her bosom as it bounced and jiggled ever so slightly from her movement.


“B-because this is a females-only dormitory and I’m not female,” responded a flustered Keitaro.  “It would obviously be weird if I were to barge into the hot springs when any of you are using them.”


“Would it be now?” countered Amalla.  “I don’t see a problem with you bathing with us.”


“Nor do I,” added Kaolla.


“In fact, I’m pretty sure that most if not all of the other ladies wouldn’t really be that bothered by you joining us in the hot springs.  So you have nothing to worry about on that little matter,” said Amalla.


“You’ve gotta be kidding me,” sighed Keitaro, exasperated at Amalla’s insistence on the idea of him bathing with the women.


“I’m guessing that since you’re out here,” said Kaolla, “you were initially planning on taking a bath, weren’t you, Kei-kun?”


“Yes, that was the plan,” answered Keitaro, “though I suppose I’ll just head back to my room and take a shower instead.  Now that my personal hot tub is gone, that pretty much settles the matter.  Well then, if you’ll excuse me ladies.”


Keitaro was starting to make his way towards the door, when all of a sudden he was blocked by Amalla, who wrapped her arms around him and held him against her torso…with his face buried against her stomach and her bosom pressing down upon his head.


“Amalla,” said Keitaro with his words muffled against the woman’s super soft, super smooth skin, “what are you doing?”


“Stopping you, silly,” giggled Amalla.  Keitaro made an attempt to pull back from Amalla’s embrace before he started getting a raging hard-on from the contact their bodies were making.  However, it was to no avail for two reasons.  The first reason was because Amalla had a rather firm grip on Keitaro and held him firmly (yet also tenderly) against her.  The second reason was because Kaolla had come up behind Keitaro and wrapped her arms around Amalla’s lower back and waistline, which had resulted in Keitaro being cocooned by the Su sisters, with their bosoms now resting atop his head.


“Sorry, Kei-kun,” chimed Kaolla, “but this is for your own good, sweetie.”


“What exactly are you two planning?” asked Keitaro, who was sporting both a deep red blush and a raging boner that was starting to form.  It was said boner that Amalla felt brushing up against her leg and got a rather distinct “oooh” from her lips, before looking down to examine what it was that was poking her.


“Kaolla,” said Amalla, “be a dear and hold darling Kei-kun in place while I have a little lookie-lookie at what’s poking me, would you?”


“Sure thing, sis,” said Kaolla as she tightened her hold on Keitaro, making damn sure that there was no way for him to escape.  Once Amalla was certain that Kaolla had Keitaro firmly in her clutches, she released him from her own and proceeded to bend far down to take a look a Keitaro’s crotch.


Amalla’s eyes widened at the sight of the tent in which Keitaro was pitching.  It was clear that he was getting quite turned on from the contact he was making with the Su sisters, both with regards to the feel of their bodies and the pleasing aromas wafting from them (which had heightened considerably during and after the makeout sessions each Su sister had engaged in during her respective orgy).  Amalla licked her lips with anticipation as she yanked the hem of Keitaro’s pants (in this case sweatpants, so no need to work a zipper or buttons) and pulled them down past his knees.  That left Keitaro in his boxers with a member that was tenting them very strongly.


‘It’s well over six inches,’ thought Amalla as she gazed at it, ‘probably a good eight or nine from what I can tell.  I’ll make sure to find a ruler just to confirm for the heck of it.  Either way, it’s certainly a magnificent thing to behold.’


“Well well well,” declared Amalla as she leaned in closer and closer to Keitaro’s member, “looks like SOMEBODY is happy to make our acquaintance, wouldn’t you agree Kaolla?”


“Indeed I would Amalla,” grinned the younger Su sister, keeping her hold on Keitaro firmly secured.


“Ladies, please!” declared Keitaro, “This is highly inappropriate!  What if somebody sees us?  Besides, I’m with Naru, so I can’t be doing this kind of thing!  I won’t do it!  I’m not going to betray her trust!”  Keitaro squirmed and wiggled the best he could, but Kaolla’s grip was simply too strong for him to fight against.  Being over seven feet in height simply gave Kaolla too much of an advantage over Keitaro.


“It’s not betrayal if Naru is okay with it, is it Keitaro?” replied Kaolla.


“There’s no way Naru is okay with what you’re proposing,” answered Keitaro.  “And besides, it just doesn’t feel right.  I’m flattered at the offer ladies, but I just can’t bring myself to have multiple lovers.  It makes me feel…dirty…like I’m being unfaithful.”


“Oh Keitaro,” sighed Amalla, “I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again.  What my sister and I are proposing is a group marriage where we all belong to one another.  Naru would be your wife and my wife as well.  You would be both her husband and my husband.  You would have thirteen wives, whereas everyone else would have twelve wives and one husband in turn, understand darling?”


“How are you guys actually okay with such a thing?” replied Keitaro.  “Wouldn’t you get jealous over the idea of having to share a lover?”


“Not if we are each other’s lovers, no,” answered Kaolla.  “If we all truly love one another equally…if basically all fourteen of us tie for first place with whom we love, then we girls can enjoy each other’s company while we wait for our turn with you, Kei-kun.”


“I’m sorry, but I just don’t see that little fantasy of yours becoming a reality, Kaolla,” said Keitaro.  “And besides, I’m committed to Naru, so I just can’t bring myself to love you the way I love her.  Please, don’t be mad about it.  I’m sorry, but I just can’t be your husband.”


Kaolla simply smiled in turn before bringing her head down and seizing Keitaro’s lips within hers, essentially upside down kissing him in the process (*visualize the kissing scene from the first Tobey Maguire “Spiderman” movie).  After some playful poking around with her tongue, Kaolla finished the kiss and came back up for air.


“Oh Kei-kun,” sighed Kaolla, “your sense of chivalry is admirable, but I’m afraid our minds are made up…mine, Amalla’s, and a growing number of the other girls.  We aren’t taking no for an answer.  You WILL be getting a harem.  It’s decided.  Best thing would be to accept your fate and get used to being swarmed in an all-girls flower garden of women who want to love you and make love with you.  You are simply fated to be something of a harem king, my darling.  Isn’t that right, Amalla?”


The older Su sister simply stared at the bulge in Keitaro’s boxers before finally giving into temptation and fingering the button that was holding his boxers closed.  As soon as she undid the button, out flopped Keitaro’s member, which sure enough was at least eight inches and closing in on nine, standing proudly at attention and bumping into Amalla’s nose in the process.


Amalla instinctively jerked back from the close contact, but regained her position soon enough and leaned in so that her face was less than an inch from Keitaro’s raging hard-on.


“Well hello there, little fella,” said Amalla as she inhaled deeply and took in the scent of Keitaro’s musk coming off of his member.  “You certainly seem happy to see us.”  Amalla followed through with a quick smooch on the tip of Keitaro’s member, which resulted in the organ stretching out another inch, now at a solid nine inches in length.  That in turn made Amalla smile all the more.


Keitaro’s breathing picked up, having a boost of pleasure shoot up his spine from Amalla’s kissing the very sensitive tip of his junk.  In another minute or so, he was on the verge of losing control and prematurely shooting Amalla in the face, which he worried was something that might turn her on even more than she was being turned on now.


“Please,” gasped Keitaro, “don’t do this.”  The man was pleading at this point.


“Say,” thought Amalla aloud, “since you were coming up here for a bath, why don’t you just take one now with us instead?  We can wash your back for you, and in turn you can wash our bodies.  It’ll be a good bonding exercise to help us become closer with one another.”  While Amalla was presenting the proposition in the form of a question, Keitaro had gleaned enough about her to know that like her harem proposal, she wasn’t taking no for an answer.


A moment later, the door opened and out came both Naru and Kitsune, who were curious as to both where Keitaro had run off to and what all the hubbub was about on the back deck.  Both women were rather shocked to find Keitaro in the clutches of the Su sisters…and with his dick standing proudly at attention in the midst of it all.  Such a sight made both Naru and Kitsune (who herself was wide-eyed at this point) blush profusely at just how BIG he had become down there.


“What is going on here?!” asked an alarmed Naru Narusegawa.


“Ah!  Na-chan!  Ki-chan!” said Amalla standing upright.  “Just who I was looking for.  I haven’t seen either of you today, and this works out perfectly.  Kei-kun, Kaolla, and I were just making our way to the baths.  Join us at once.”


Before Naru and Kitsune could get a word in edgewise as to what was happening, they were being nudged towards the door by Amalla, who was using both her height advantage and raw physical power to gently force them towards the door (making sure they all ducked as they crossed the threshold).  Once again, as usual, the Su sisters weren’t taking no for an answer.  Amalla gently coerced and guided both Naru and Kitsune towards the baths, with Kaolla right behind them, carrying Keitaro in her arms ‘bridal style’ as she followed behind.


For the time being, Keitaro was basically doomed (or blessed, depending on how one viewed it) to take his baths in the presence of the Hinata women, given Amalla’s removal of his private hot tub.  He could only hope that things in the hot springs wouldn’t get too…steamy.

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully I'll have another addition up sometime this month.  Work hours are getting crazy at my current job.