- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Explicit content of a sexual nature in this chapter.  Reader discretion is advised.

“Kei-kun,” moaned Mutsumi as she crawled seductively towards him on all fours, swaying her hips and breasts as she did so.


“Onii-chan,” moaned Kanako in a similar fashion, also sauntering her way towards him on all fours.


Lo and behold, Keitaro Urashima found himself the target of two women with sexual appetites as large as their bodies.  Given just how big they had become over the last hour or so, Keitaro was in for another round of adult-rated interactions.  He turned his gaze towards Naru, who by this point was still exhausted from her go-around with him moments earlier.


Basking in the afterglow of their romp, Naru simply looked at Keitaro with a smile, nodded her head, and spoke thusly:


“Go on now, Darling.  Your women are waiting for you,” said Naru before gently drifting off from exhaustion.


Keitaro turned back to the pair of amazons hunkered on all fours, with their breasts hanging rather pendulously and moving oh so nicely the whole time.  Their nipples were both swollen and erect, indicating just how turned on they were.  Both women were now in full-blown horndog mode and demanding sexual release at that very moment.


“Alright then,” replied Keitaro.  “In the immortal words of Marvin Gaye, “Let’s Get it On,” shall we?”  The out-of-character moment from Keitaro made both girls go wide-eyed temporarily, before replacing their shock with grins as they made their way closer towards the man of their affection.


“Kana-chan,” said Mutsumi, “I know you’ve been waiting a LONG time for this, so you can go first.  Just don’t take too long, okay?”


“Much appreciated, Mu-chan,” Kanako replied.  To Keitaro’s surprise, the two girls briefly locked lips with each other, though there was no tongue-play from what Keitaro could make of it.  Not that it mattered much either way, the kiss itself was passionate enough to catch Keitaro totally by surprise.


‘So they’re willing to get intimate with each other as well as with me?’ thought Keitaro at the sight before him.  ‘I gotta say, I wasn’t expecting THIS.’


“See something you like, Kei-kun?” asked Mutsumi with a grin once the kiss broke off.


“Does that turn you on by chance?” added Kanako.  “Thought we’d experiment to see how you would react, and given that Keitaro Jr. is standing at attention after seeing that, I’m gonna take that as a yes.”  The grin on Kanako’s face was even more pronounced than Mutsumi’s.


“I’ll admit,” replied Keitaro, “I didn’t think you two would be into each other as well as me.  This is certainly a surprise, but not an unwelcome one if I’m being honest.”


“Honesty is very important for a loving and meaningful relationship to survive, Kei-kun,” said Mutsumi with a Cheshire Cat grin.


“And the way I see things” said Kanako, “if I’m going to be in a relationship with the man of my dreams AND a gaggle of supersized sexy women - yes, myself being one of them - then I might as well partake of the fruitful bounty laid before me.  And if I’m being honest, to quote the singer Katy Perry, “I kissed a girl and I liked it.”  So yeah, I’m starting to get more than just used to this whole setup.  Now enough talk, I need some good lovin’, pronto.”


Kanako proceeded to crawl her way over towards Keitaro, who was propped up on his elbows with his back against the floor.  The younger Urashima woman only stopped once she was hovering directly over Keitaro, her breasts dangling over him stupendously.


“I’ll admit,” said Kanako as she stared intently at Keitaro while glancing at her tits now and then, “I had a degree of breast envy with the other women here.  A part of me hoped that if I could grow my bosom a little bigger that it would help you notice me more as a woman and not your little sister.  And thanks to Kaolla’s little growth hormone, that worry has been assuaged now, even if the tradeoff is me turning into an ever-growing amazon in the process.  Even if I’m not the biggest in terms of breast size, I like to think that I’ve got something real nice going on now.  Wouldn’t you agree with that, Kei-niichan?” purred Kanako as she swayed her breasts from side to side, letting them dangle enticingly before Keitaro.


“They’re certainly not small, Kanako,” replied Keitaro as he stared in a mesmerized state at Kanako’s bosom.  “Pretty much anybody with a working brain can tell that much.”  Kanako’s cheeks lit up with a rosy hue, her happiness increasing at how her body was turning on her adoptive brother/soon-to-be husband.


“Well, what are you waiting for?” asked Kanako.  “They’re just BEGGING for you to play with them.  So go on: Have your way with me.”


Deciding that it was time to put up or shut up, Keitaro honored Kanako’s request.  Reaching his hands out, he gently took hold of each of Kanako’s breasts, covering her erect nipples with his palms while he massaged the mammaries with his fingers.  The response brought a quick gasp from Kanako as she threw her head back in ecstasy.


Figuring that he was on the right track, Keitaro began a full massage of Kanako’s bosom, running his hands all along the curvature of her breasts and feeling up every square inch of her chest.  Occasionally, he fingered her nipples, pinching them between his thumb and forefinger and giving a quick squeeze in the process.  The reaction was a high-pitched little “myu” from Kanako, like that of a baby kitten.  In a way, it was sort of fitting, given that Kanako was the one girl with a pet cat already.  Why shouldn’t she have a cat-like reaction under the right circumstances?


After a minute or two of having her breasts stimulated, Kanako was worked up with a lot of sexual tension, for which she demanded release.  Pulling back from Keitaro, she eyed his member, standing firm and proud.  Licking her lips, Kanako leaned down and ran her tongue alongside the shaft.  That got a yelp from Keitaro in turn, who was fighting the urge to not blow his load right there and then.


“You got me all hot and bothered, Onii-chan,” teased Kanako, “so it’s only fair that I get to do the same with you.”  She then proceeded to lick and kiss Keitaro’s member more and more, running her tongue slowly and delicately along it, savoring the taste and aroma all the while as she did.


‘Oh god, gotta hold on for a bit longer’ thought Keitaro during the tortuous pleasure he was experiencing, clenching his fists and curling his toes instinctively.  It was pleasurable for the obvious reason, but tortuous because it was taking Keitaro all of his willpower not to give in and release right there and then.  Even though he was sure that Kanako wouldn’t mind if he exploded right there and then in front of (and on) her, he felt it necessary to hold out for a little bit at least.


Apparently, it was as if Kanako had read Keitaro’s mind and knew that he was nearing his limit, because right there and then, she turned around and in an amazing form of controlled descent, she lowered her maidenhood onto (and soon after, around) Keitaro’s erect member.


Initially, Kanako gasped in a bout of pain, given that this was the first time she had ever been penetrated down there.  But in less than a minute, the pain was overpowered with intense pleasure, given how Kanako was shivering with delight while she arched her back as much as possible, all the while utilizing the strength in her legs so that she didn’t outright crush Keitaro’s pelvis as she was riding him.  One minute passed, then another, and then another afterwards, with Kanako increasing the speed of her movements until she was going at it much like a cat in heat (which again, was somewhat fitting being the one girl at Hinata who OWNED a cat)


“Kei, go ahead,” declared Kanako as she bounced up and down onto Keitaro’s lap, “I want you to [moan] finish [pant] inside of me!”


Keitaro did just that, given that he was fast running out of willpower, at least when it came to holding back his load.  His hot release flooded Kanako’s canal, which in turn gave a rather high-pitched shriek of delight from her as she arched her back as much as possible, with a sliver of drool running down the side of her mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head.


Using her arms as supports, Kanako leaned back, planting a hand on each side of Keitaro as she leaned back and breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling significantly all the while.  Even though she was party to an all-female hardcore makeout session back in her/Haruka’s/Sarah’s room, the pleasure she got from that paled in comparison to what she just experienced with Keitaro.  She had finally gotten to make love with the man whom she had carried a torch for all these years.  It had finally happened!


Slowly extricating herself as she disconnected her maidenhood from Keitaro’s member, Kanako rolled over onto her side and gazed longingly at Keitaro, breathing deeply as she did.


“That [pant] was [pant] amazing [pant] Kei Onii-chan,” said Kanako through heavy breaths.


“I’m glad [pant] that you’re [pant] satisfied, Kanako [pant] but could you [pant] do me [pant] a small [pant] favor?” replied Keitaro.


“And what is that?” asked Kanako, getting her breathing more under control.


“Could you please [pant] not call me [pant] ‘Onii-chan’ [pant] or anything similar [pant] to that [pant] from here on out?”


“Why’s that?” asked a curious Kanako.


“It just feels weird having somebody refer to me as her big brother when we’re…you know…making love,” Keitaro blushed at the end of that statement.  “I mean, I know we were brother and sister when we were little, but if we’re going to go through with this…if we’re going to become lovers, then I’d appreciate it if we didn’t refer to each other as brother and sister anymore.”  By this point, Keitaro had also gotten his breathing under control.


“Well,” began Kanako, “I’ll admit, it’ll be a little hard to make a change like that so quickly.  Up until now, you always WERE my big brother after all.  Though I guess in a way, you’re now my not-so-big brother.”  Kanako chuckled at that, and the realization wasn’t lost on Keitaro.  Given the increase in Kanako’s size, Keitaro was in the most literal sense her “Little Brother” from a height perspective.


“But don’t worry,” continued Kanako with a dreamy smile, “there certainly isn’t anything LITTLE about this fella here you have with you.”  She placed her hand over Keitaro’s package, gently caressing it, all the while still amazed that it maintained its erectness even now.


“Sorry, I got sidetracked,” said Kanako, “but regarding your request, it’ll take some time for me to make the change, but I think I can start simply calling you Kei-kun, or maybe Darling.  I’m sure I can come up with an alternative title in due time, though forgive me if I occasionally let an “Onii-chan” slip out every once in a while, out of force of old habits and all that.”


“Thank you, Kanako,” replied Keitaro with a smile, “or I suppose I should start calling you Kana-chan more often.”  The two of them followed through with a gentle kiss (no tongue this time), simply basking in and enjoying each other’s company as they gazed into one another’s eyes.


‘It’ll take some getting used to, definitely more for me than for her,’ thought Keitaro, ‘but I like to think that with time, we can both start seeing one another as lovers instead of siblings.  I mean, I know that Kanako had a crush on me for some time, but I figured she would just grow out of it eventually.  Instead, her love for me has simply grown…alongside her body no less.’  The thought of growth stirred Keitaro’s lower member a bit, just thinking about a woman transforming into something more and more, getting bigger and bigger…if Keitaro was being completely honest with himself, the idea of it turned him on somewhat.


“Er-ghem,” coughed Mutsumi Otohime, feeling rather left out of all the loving, “not to intrude, but is there any loving for me by chance, Kei-kun?”  She proceeded to bat her eyes and furrow her eyebrows so that the ends at the bridge of her nose were slanted upwards, indicating worry or sadness.  While it was clearly a mock gesture, Keitaro and Kanako knew that the Okinawan girl was hungry for her turn with Keitaro and running out of patience.


“Go ahead,” said Kanako, gesturing her head towards Mutsumi, “you’ve got another girl who’s been waiting forever for your love.  Don’t want to keep her waiting any longer now, do we?”


Keitaro proceeded with one more kiss, this time to Kanako’s forehead, before making his way over towards Mutsumi.  The super-busty Okinawan was waiting eagerly for her Prince Charming, sitting patiently in seiza position and watching while Keitaro went at it with Kanako.  Now that the Urashimas had transitioned from adoptive siblings into lovers, Mutsumi felt that her time was now, and boy was she starving for love, even if she could mask her hunger rather well.


“Are you ready, Mutsumi?” asked Keitaro, standing naked before her in all his glory.


“Please, I want you to call me Mu-chan from now on, okay Kei-kun?” replied Mutsumi with a grin so heartwarming that it could melt butter in seconds.


“Okay then, Mu-chan,” replied Keitaro with his own smile.  “I just hope I have the stamina to make you happy, that’s all.”


“Oh, I’m sure you have all I need and then some, Kei-kun,” Mutsumi said as she crawled forward towards Keitaro, letting her hips and breasts sway with seductive exaggeration.  She was doing a damn fine job in her movements, given how Keitaro’s eyes were drawn to both her hips and her breasts as they swung like large pendulums, while his erection stayed strong and firm.  In fact, it had actually stretched even longer, by at least another inch.  From what Keitaro and Mutsumi could tell, it must have been at least nine inches if not ten by now.  Of course, that was a rough estimate, given that (1) nobody had a ruler on hand to properly measure it, and (2) making love was a far more pressing matter than measuring the size of Keitaro’s manhood.


Now standing just inches before Keitaro, gazing longingly into his face, Mutsumi leaned forwards until their faces were almost touching one another.


“I’ve wanted this for so long,” whispered Mutsumi as she placed her hands upon the sides of Keitaro’s head.  She then closed her eyes and leaned in, kissing Keitaro with all the passion which had been bottled up inside of her for so many years.  For his part, Keitaro returned the kiss with as much gusto as he could, gently running his hands along Mutsumi’s neck and shoulders until finally settling on her breasts.  Given her moans of approval, it was safe to assume that she wanted him to play with them sooner rather than later.


‘Dear god, they’re huge!’ thought Keitaro.  ‘I mean, ALL of the women here are now BIG in the breast department ever since the growth spurts, but Mutsumi is practically in a league of her own!  She was gifted even before growing, and now she’s…words don’t do her justice on just how damn BIG she’s gotten.’  These were Keitaro’s thoughts as he ran his hands all over the surface area of Mutsumi’s bosom, which given her increased size, there was a LOT of area to cover.


Deciding to take things to the next step, Mutsumi placed a hand upon Keitaro’s chest before gently pushing him down onto the floor, cradling him with her other arm so as to not harm him in any way.  Ever the matronly type that she was, Mutsumi instinctively knew to be extra delicate with her lover, given that he was still recovering from a wound to his torso after all.  Once Keitaro was laying flat on the ground, she proceeded to make her move.


“Mu-chan, what are you do-” before Keitaro could finish the word “doing,” he gasped as he suddenly found his manhood being engulfed by Mutsumi’s massive mammaries.  The woman had decided there and then that she was going to titfuck her lover.


“Just relax, Kei-kun,” smirked Mutsumi in response.  “Let me do all the work here.  I just want to make you very, VERY happy, so you let Mu-chan take care of everything.  All you need to do is to hold on, Darling.”


Apparently, the title of “Darling” was going to become rather common between Keitaro and his flowergarden of women.  At least, that was his educated guess on where things were heading at this rate.


What started slowly at first began to pick up the pace over time.  The speed with which Mutsumi was pumping Keitaro’s cock was amazing.  The woman seemed to be acting with a degree of professionalism that somewhat scared Keitaro.  A part of his brain thought, ‘How in the hell is she so damn good at this?’, though that part was being drowned in a sea of pleasure as logic was fast leaving Keitaro’s mind in place of baser, animalistic pleasure.


“M-Mu-chan,” grunted Keitaro, curling his toes once more and willing himself to not explode within Mutsumi’s breast-themed embrace, “I don’t think…grhh…I can hold on…uhhh…for very long.”


“Just a bit longer, Kei-kun,” replied Mutsumi as she was pumping him ferociously now for all she was worth.  The Okinawan was really putting her all into her actions now.


Apparently, Mutsumi decided to change her methodology of pumping Keitaro a moment later.  Perhaps she felt that her breasts - amazing as they were - simply weren’t doing the job to her desired specifications.  Or perhaps the aroma emanating from Keitaro’s member was driving her crazy and stoking the fires of lustful desire deep within her.  Whatever the case, Mutsumi decided to make a change.


In lieu of her bosom, Mutsumi decided that her mouth and throat would do the job better in making her beloved Keitaro happy.


If Keitaro was shocked at the titfucking he was party to just a moment ago, his mind was blown even further by Mutsumi's new method.  To say that his brain was on Cloud 9 right there and then would be like saying that the top of Mount Everest is kind of high, or that the bottom of the ocean is kind of deep.  The throaty moans and increased breathing from Keitaro were clear indicators that he was being cast into a tempest of ecstasy which he couldn’t hope to stand against.


“Mu-chan!” groaned Keitaro loudly.  If Mutsumi’s mouth was currently “full” of Keitaro (in a way of putting things, pun intended) she’d be grinning from ear to ear at how well of a job she was doing at that moment.  It made her so happy that she was drowning the love of her life in so much pleasure that his voice conveyed it all loud and clear for her.


Bobbing her head up and down with increased gusto, Mutsumi sucked for all she was worth.  With the force of her movements, she could probably suck a watermelon through a garden hose…scratch that, through a tiny drinking straw, such was the power in her lungs and throat as she went to town on Keitaro’s member.  If she could talk right at that moment, Mutsumi would tell Keitaro just how delicious his ‘little buddy’ was and how the taste of him was driving her crazy right there and then.


“Mu-chan!” groaned Keitaro once more, “I’m gonna…I…arghh…MU-CHAN!”


The dam had burst and Keitaro could hold back no more.  Right there and then, Keitaro orgasmed right into the caverns of Mutsumi’s mouth and throat.  Surprisingly, Mutsumi didn’t let a single drop escape her mouth.  From her perspective, Keitaro’s ‘love’ was a treasured delicacy to partake of, and she didn’t want any bit of it going to waste whatsoever.


Once Keitaro had shot off his load, Mutsumi rose up into a seated position once more, wiping her lips and slurping her tongue in approval before speaking once more to her lover.


“Thank you for the meal, my darling Kei-kun,” she said with a rosy, motherly grin.


Surprisingly, while Keitaro was initially winded from the experience of having his mind and ‘brain’ both blown by Mutsumi (pun intended), he wasn’t totally spent.  Oddly enough, he was ready to go another round after a minute or two of heavy breathing.  Even his member didn’t die down or lose steam; quite the contrary, it remained standing proudly at attention and erect all the same.


“Alright, Mu-chan,” said Keitaro, “you made me happy, so it’s only fair that I try to satisfy you.”


“Please do, Darling,” replied Mutsumi.  “I only ask that you be gentle with me.”  Whether Mutsumi was joking or not, Keitaro wasn’t sure.  But given just how much the girl doted on him, he figured that either way of doing things would be fine as far as Mutsumi was concerned.


Standing upright once more, Keitaro walked right up to Mutsumi, who was currently seated once more.  He couldn’t help but notice that even in a seated position on her knees, the Okinawan was still taller than Keitaro.  It served as a testament to just how damn BIG all these women were becoming, a reminder that was getting Keitaro turned on the more he thought about it.


Leaning forward and down slightly, Keitaro decided to take the offensive this time around and please Mutsumi.  Curious as to what he was doing, Mutsumi got her answer a moment later, when Keitaro brought his mouth down upon the nipple of her right breast while using his right hand to knead and squeeze the other nipple on her left breast.


Now that the roles were reversed, Mutsumi tilted her head back and started breathing heavily as Keitaro proceeded to massage one of her tits while suckling on the other, occasionally giving a playful little love bite on her nipples, which in turn got a high-pitched squeal from Mutsumi in turn.  Stopping momentarily, Keitaro looked up at Mutsumi to make sure he wasn’t going overboard.


“Mu-chan, was that too rough?” he asked with concern.  “Did I bite down too hard?”


Mutsumi responded by leaning in for a deep kiss, prodding Keitaro’s mouth with her tongue for a good thirty seconds before pulling back, cupping the back of Keitaro’s head in her hand, staring him square in the eye, and speaking.


“Kei-kun, don’t you dare apologize for making me feel so damn good, understand?”  The look in Mutsumi’s eyes clearly indicated that she wasn’t joking one little bit.


“Yes, ma’am,” whispered Keitaro in response.  Right now, Mutsumi was in a different frame of mind, given how ‘in heat’ she was at that moment.  And while Keitaro was pretty damn sure that he had no need to fear for his safety in her presence, at the same time he realized that she didn’t want any apologies from him whatsoever.  If anything, she wanted him to be as assertive as he damn well pleased under the current circumstances and ravish her right there and then.


Going back to playing with Mutsumi’s bosom, Keitaro alternated between one breast and the other.  Whichever one he sucked on and nipped at, he used his hand on the other, pinching the nipple while caressing the swell of the bosom all over.  The sensation of it all was getting Mutsumi fired up like a fully-stocked furnace.  After a few minutes of of boob-play, the towering brown-haired busty beauty placed her hands onto Keitaro’s cheeks and pulled his head away from her bosom.


“I want you inside me, Kei-kun,” Mutsumi half-whispered, half-growled.  While it was a command from her, it was a very sexy one at that.


“As you wish, Mu-chan,” replied Keitaro.


Holding him in her arms, Mutsumi leaned back until she was flat against the floor.  Given her size relative to his, Mutsumi was well aware that if she wasn’t careful, she’d end up crushing him underneath her weight.  Once she had come to a rest she held Keitaro underneath his armpits and gave him a look that straight-up screamed “DO ME!”.


Glancing down at Mutsumi’s “pearly gates,” Keitaro closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and positioned the tip of his spear at the ready.  He looked Mutsumi deep in the eyes and said one thing:


“Here goes.”


A second later, Keitaro sheathed his member deep into Mutsumi, which made the busty beauty tilt her head back and gasped in elation.  Burying his spear as keep as he could, Keitaro thrust with all his might, surprised that Mutsumi was clenching down as tight as she did in response.  However, that made Keitaro happy in turn, knowing that she was enjoying it all the more.  Her grunts and moans were proof enough that she was getting into this.


“More…deeper…harder…Kei-kun,” said Mutsumi through a combination of panting breaths and sensual moans.  “More…more…MORE…”


Keitaro did so, increasing his thrusts for all he was worth, while instinctively placing his mouth on Mutsumi’s breasts, sucking on her nipples while he thrust into her.  Once again, the focused his attention on her bosom, alternating from one breast to another with his mouth while he continued spearing her.  His hands were gripping onto her sides, in order to help support him and get a good grip on her as he rode her as hard as he could.


“Kei-kun…oh…Kei-kun…ahhh…KEI-KUN…” Mutsumi’s moans were growing louder and more intense, such was her passion in the heat of the moment.  “Kei-kun…I…ahhh…KEI-KUUUN!”


A moment later, Mutsumi had reached her mountaintop and drenched Keitaro’s spear with her love, arching her back spectacularly as her breasts jiggled and wobbled so seductively.  Ironically enough, Keitaro had also climaxed at that very moment, shooting his final load into Mutsumi right there and then.


For a moment, Keitaro simply laid atop his nearly nine-foot-tall lover, resting his head in between her bountiful bosom as Mutsumi’s chest rose and fell.  The sound and vibration of her heartbeat was rather soothing from Keitaro’s perspective.  That and the general fatigue of having reached climax with all three of his newly acquired lovers had finally sapped the remaining stamina out of him, given that his member was starting to go limp by this point.


After zoning out for ten minutes or so in the afterglow of post-orgasm bliss, Keitaro stirred awake once more and gently pushed himself off of Mutsumi’s torso, rolled over till he was seated on his butt, and looked around the room.  The air was heavy with the smell of sex and the three women he had just made love to were all sleeping blissfully.  Apparently, the romping they had all partaken of was too much for them, given how fatigued they all were.


‘I should try to find some blankets for them,’ thought Keitaro.  ‘Don’t want them catching a cold, especially when they’re all naked and coming out of the hot springs and all.  It’s a pity that the beds are now all too small for them.  Come to think of it, I wonder how the others are going to fare with sleeping tonight, given the last growth spurt they all had?  The beds are going to be woefully inadequate for them to sleep in without curling up as much as possible.  Guess I’ll have to find a remedy for that tomorrow morning.’


Just as he was about to make his way out of the room, Keitaro was suddenly stopped when his arm was caught in a very strong grip.  Turning around, he saw Naru holding onto his arm with one hand - gently but firmly - and staring deep into Keitaro’s eyes.


“Kei-kun,” began Naru, “where are you going?”


By this point, both Kanako and Mutsumi were awake as well and eyeing Keitaro just as intently as Naru was.


“I was going to try and fetch you girls some blankets and pillows,” replied Keitaro.  “I didn’t want you three to risk catching a cold in the morning.  And besides, I wanted you all to sleep at least somewhat comfortably tonight, rather than just laying on a hardwood floor.  That CAN’T be a pleasant thing to sleep on, I’d wager.”


The three women looked at one another, then all cracked knowing smiles before looking at Keitaro once more.


“That’s our Kei-kun,” said Mutsumi.


“Always considerate of others,” added Kanako.


Naru proceeded to tug Keitaro closer until he was safely back within her clutches.  A moment later, the young man found himself being sandwiched between all three women.  Being the tallest of the three, Mutsumi laid down upon the floor and served as Keitaro’s impromptu mattress.  That left Naru and Kanako flanking on Keitaro’s sides, with Naru on his left and Kanako on his right.  Soon after, the young man was pinned in a three-way cocoon of these amazonian beauties as they surrounded him on all sides in a tangle of torsos, arms, and legs.  There was absolutely no way out for the young man, unless the three of him LET him escape.


“No need for a bed on our part, Kei-kun,” said Naru.  “We can keep each other company for tonight.”


“The collective body heat from one another should be enough to keep us all warm,” added Kanako.


“And don’t worry about a bed for us, at least for tonight,” added Mutsumi.  “After what we experienced, we’ll all go to sleep soon enough given the love and care you’ve shown all of us.”


Keitaro was about to voice his concerns, being the caring type that he was, but the looks from all three women basically told him that the matter wasn’t up for discussion.  He was going to sleep right now in their collective loving embrace and that was final.  As he gazed from one woman to the next, Keitaro simply sighed and relented.


“Alright then,” he said, “if that’s what you girls are okay with, then fine.  I just wish I could make you all a little more comfortable, that’s all.  I don’t like the people I am close to having to go through inconveniences like this.”


“Oh Kei-kun,” sighed all three women at the same time.  They then looked upon one another before bursting out chuckling at the rare moment of speaking in perfect unison.  After all, the odds of doing such a thing spontaneously between three women must have been astronomically low.  After they had their group laugh, all three women nodded off after they said goodnight to one another, following through with a kiss between their lips.  Once each woman had kissed the other two, they then did the same with Keitaro, tenderly smooching him on his lips.


As drowsiness overtook the lot of them, all three women finished by collectively saying the same thing at the same time before finally letting slumber take hold:


“Goodnight, Keitaro.  We love you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the steamy goodness.  Not sure when the next chapter will be out.  Until then.