- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two different scenes playing out in this part, with a visit from a previous character introduced earlier.

Keitaro Urashima’s life had taken quite the turn in the span of the last few days, and a shining example of that was his current situation in the Hinata House hot springs.


Whereas in days passed not so long ago, if he was found in the hot springs in the presence of basically ANY of the female residents, he was almost guaranteed to be throttled for it, usually by either Naru or Motoko, and over a misunderstanding or a genuine bona fide accident no less.  However, the situation as it stood now resulted in quite the opposite effect.


For early in the morning, Keitaro Urashima found himself being bathed and caressed from multiple angles by three different women in the hot springs at that very moment, and it just so happened to be the same three women he had sex with the night before.


Though the day was still rather early, Keitaro found himself in the hot springs and being collectively bathed by Naru, Mutsumi, and Kanako.  Each woman was helping herself to a part of Keitaro’s body - his ENTIRE body as she lathered him up quite thoroughly and slowly ran her fingers along the contours of his skin and muscles, feeling every square inch of their collective lover and loving every second of it.


In the spirit of fairness, each of the three had massaged and caressed every single part of Keitaro’s body during the process.  When Naru was washing his back and neck, Mutsumi washed his arms and the front of his torso, while Kanako washed his legs and manhood.  After a good ten minutes or so, the ladies switched, with Naru on his arms and front torso, Mutsumi on his legs, and Kanako on his back.  Another ten minutes and the women switched once more.  Every nook and cranny of Keitaro’s entire body was lovingly touched and washed during the group bathing session.


During that moment, Keitaro simply closed his eyes, sighed, and relaxed as his lovers expressed their affection for him during their group washing/massaging of his very being.  While he wanted to show his gratitude immensely for the pleasure which they were collectively bombarding him with, they replied that words weren’t necessary.  The sighs and  moans which Keitaro inadvertently elicited (along with the more obvious reaction coming from his manhood during the cleaning session) were evidence enough of his appreciation for what they were doing at that time…and it made them all the more happy for it.


‘I gotta say,’ thought Keitaro in the midst of the harem-themed bathing session he was currently experiencing, ‘this is amazing.  Beyond amazing even!  What really surprises me is how insistent and adamant these three are about doing this.  I figured that they’d want to bathe separately, either in the showers or here in the hot springs.  I mean, I get that the showers would be rather small for them, but wanting to have a big group bath here in the hot springs?  At the start of the day, no less?  This feels like a waking dream that I’m in right now.  I just don’t hope somebody else comes in during this whole thing.  Otherwise, we’d be hard pressed to explain ourselves about what we’re doing right now.’


As luck would have it (whether one perceived it as good luck or bad luck), the back doors of Hinata House opened up and out came several of the towering Hinata women, ducking through the doorways as they walked closer towards the hot springs.  In the span of a few seconds, Keitaro saw the sight of even MORE towering amazons making their way towards the baths, covering their bodies in either bathing towels or bedsheets as they crossed the threshold.  By this point, the towels were hopelessly too small for their extremely alluring bodies, being only big enough to cover the front of either their chests or their maidenhoods, given that all the Hinata women were eight feet in height or taller.


As the group came right up to the edge of the hot springs, Keitaro saw that it was six more women who apparently decided to take an early morning dip in the hot springs alongside Keitaro and his three lovely ladies.  In this instance, the second group consisted of Amalla, Kaolla, Shinobu, Sarah, Nyamo, and Mei - and all of them were looking just as gorgeous as Naru, Mutsumi, and Kanako by this point, with their outward appearances being much closer now to the three women surrounding Keitaro in terms of age.  From what Keitaro could make of it, the youngest of them would pass for being 19 or 20 years old by her outward appearance.


“S-Senpai!” squeaked Shinobu upon seeing Keitaro naked in the baths - and from him seeing her barely covered body in turn.  “W-what are you doing here so early in the morning?” asked the blue-haired, blue-eyed blushing beauty as she covered both her magnificent breasts and her maidenhood with her arms as best as she could (and inadvertently showing the alluring curves she had from her neck all the way down to her calves in the process).


For his part, Keitaro simply seized up with embarrassment, with his face turning red like a fresh tomato.  Though the reasoning for this was two-fold:  First off, the obvious reason was that Keitaro was genuinely shocked and embarrassed upon seeing that a half-dozen women had walked in on him when he was taking a bath.  And even though he was part of a group bath with the entirety of the Hinata House residents the night before, the sensation of being “walked in on” in such a moment of open vulnerability still shocked and alerted him.  It was simply human nature to act as such.


The second reason was that now that Keitaro got a good look at others among the Hinata House - especially the younger women in this case - he was alarmed to see that the girls at the younger end of the age spectrum (Kaolla, Shinobu, Sarah, Nyamo, and Mei) had suddenly caught up with all other women in terms of age, at least by outward appearance.  While the growth hormone did wonders for their breast sizes along with making their bodies larger and larger, it appeared as if a fairy godmother had passed over the girls as they slept and given them the bodies of twenty-year-olds, give or take a year.  Not a single one of the ladies before him would have been assumed to be middle schoolers by their very appearance (unless they had been held back for several years).  


In short, the entire group of women before him appeared to be around the same age as Naru, Mutsumi, and Kanako, as if they were classmates who attended the same grade.  If Keitaro were to be caught dating ANY of them, then from a societal standpoint, it wouldn’t appear unnatural in the slightest (aside from the obvious size difference between Keitaro and ANY of the Hinata women at this point).


“It would appear that Kei-kun is taking a bath, my dear Shinobu-chan,” cooed Kaolla as she playfully leaned into Shinobu from behind.  “That’s what you do in hot springs after all, silly girl.” finished the younger Su sister with a giggle.


“I…I know that, Kaolla,” muttered an adorably embarrassed Shinobu, trying to cover her rather sizable bosom the best she could (and more-or-less failing in the process).  “That’s not what I was implying when I said that.”


“Look, I don’t want there to be any awkwardness, especially at the start of the day,” said Keitaro, slowly standing up and covering his genitals with both hands.  “I’ll just leave now so things don’t get any weirder than they are already.  I’m sorry about this.”


Before Keitaro could so much as take a step towards the back doors, he was immediately held in place by Naru, Mutsumi, and Kanako.  All three women had wrapped their arms around him and gently held him in place, pushing him back down into the bathwater.  Keitaro knew damn well they were only using a fraction of their strength, especially since all three of them were acting together as they pushed him back down.  So it took almost no real effort on their part to keep their beloved confined to the hot springs.


“Where are you going, Kei-kun?” asked Naru somewhat jokingly.  “You haven’t finished your morning bath yet.”


“B-but Naru,”  pleaded Keitaro.  “I really shouldn’t be in the baths at this point, especially since they’re occupied with others at the moment.”


“The baths were already occupied before those six arrived, Kei-kun,” countered Kanko with a sensual grin.  “So what you’re saying doesn’t really make much sense.”


“B-but, I shouldn’t be corrupting Shinobu or the others with my…my…well, you know…” muttered an embarrassed Keitaro.


“It’s okay Keitaro,” replied Kaolla.  “We’re learning about sex ed at this point.  We know what a penis is, so there’s no need to worry on our account.”  Kaolla’s tone of voice was both blunt and quite forward while surprisingly politely cordial as well.


“Kaolla!” said Shinobu and Mei in perfect unison.  Clearly, both girls thought Kaolla was being too direct with her response.


“Aww, come on,” Kaolla playfully groaned.  “We’re not little girls anymore at this point.  You agree with me on that, right Sarah?”  Kaolla turned towards the blonde-haired, blue eyed chronological teenager with the body of a twenty-year-old.


“Nothing LITTLE about any of us in any way whatsoever,” grumbled Sarah as she tried her best to tug the bedsheets around her prodigious bosom.  Obviously, Sarah was alluding to the literal aspect of the Hinata women with regards to their bodies, regarding both the swell of their bosoms and buttcheeks as well as their great heights and not just the societal perception of what constituted a “little girl.”


“Even so, it wouldn’t be proper of us to sit in on this kind of thing,” stated Mei, before turning towards her older sister for vocal backup.  “Right, Naru?”


The older Narusegawa sister pondered silently in thought for a few seconds, all the while holding and fondling Keitaro’s delicates as she secured him alongside Mutsumi and Kanako.  After a few seconds passed, Naru answered thusly:


“If you all want to come into the baths, I don’t mind.  As they say, “The more the merrier” and all that.”  Naru finished with a rosy grin before turning her attention back towards Keitaro alongside her fellow lovers, washing and caressing him with so much affection.


Sarah, Shinobu, and Mei all stood there with blank looks on their faces, unable to process what Naru had just said.  Under normal circumstances, Naru would either tell all of them to get out of the hot spring area right that second or else she might have punched Keitaro till he was comically flying high in the sky and out of the vicinity of Hinata House.  Yet here she sat, not bothering to cover herself in the slightest, and not only allowing these women to come join her (and the other two women alongside her) in the baths, but continuing the show of physical intimacy between herself and Keitaro.


‘Hell,’ thought Amalla with a grin, ‘from what I can tell, she’d probably engage in fellatio with Keitaro in front of everybody and simply tell us to wait for a moment so that she could help Keitaro achieve release before addressing us in conversation.  Of course, if she ended up doing that, then I’d simply HAVE to jump in at that point - not to stop her, of course, but to join in on the fun.’


“Well then, you’ve all heard Naru,” said Kaolla rather gleefully.  “We’re all invited to enjoy a morning soak in the hot springs.  Better to do so sooner than later, I say.”


“Yes, let’s” added Nyamo with a deep, calming grin on her face.


“I don’t know, Kaolla,” muttered Shinobu.  “I know we all saw Keitaro-senpai in the hot springs yesterday, but I don’t know if we should make a regular thing out of it.  It’s probably best that we…h-hey, what are you doing?”


“Oh, there you go again, Kaolla-chan,” sighed Amalla as she lifted the blue-haired blushing beauty over her shoulder and giving everyone a spectacular view of Shinobu’s ass in the process.  “Always trying to find some polite way of backing out of a wonderful time.  It’s rather adorable sometimes, and I love you all the more for it.  But you really need to learn to relax more often and just go with the flow.  It’s not like you’re being roped into another love-making session or anything.  We’re just helping to get you cleaned up and wash certain…aromas off of you, that’s all.”


“A-aromas?” asked Keitaro in response.


“Yes, Darling Kei-kun,” replied Amalla with a grin.  “Sexual aromas to be more specific.  You wouldn’t happen to be familiar with those kinds of things by chance, would you?”  The teasing in Amalla’s voice was only too apparent, especially with the grin on her face to help affirm what she was implying.  She (pretty much ALL the women at Hinata House) knew that Keitaro had quite the intimate four-way between himself, Naru, Mutsumi, and Kanako last night, and that now they were soaking in the hot springs so as to wash off the aroma of the passionate love-making that went on during that night in Keitaro’s bedroom.


“Anyway, while your reluctance to simply join in and freshen yourself up is somewhat cute, my dear Shinobu-chan,” continued Amalla, “I’m afraid that I will have to overrule your desire to opt out.  Besides, the more time you spend with Kei-kun and the rest of us, the easier this will become over time.”


With that, Amalla started making her way towards the hot springs, with Shinobu slung over her shoulder with little or no effort.  After all, Amalla was already strong BEFORE turning into an amazon who stood more than 9 feet tall (so far), so hauling another person over her shoulder was no real trouble for the Molmolian amazon.  After all, even if Shinobu was a minigts who stood more than 8 feet in height, Amalla was even taller than her, so carrying the younger woman over her shoulder required relatively little effort from Amalla’s point of view.


“Well?  Are the rest of you coming?”  Amalla asked as she looked over her shoulder at the other four women in her group.


“Of course,” declared Kaolla, first turning towards Nyamo and then to both Sarah and Mei.  The look in Nyamo’s eyes told Kaolla that her fellow dark-skinned foreigner was her compatriot at this point, willing to do whatever was necessary for the good of the harem plan.  So when both Kaolla and Nyamo sized up both Sarah and Mei, the other two knew that they could either go along willingly or end up being semi-forcibly brought into the baths just like Amalla was doing with Shinobu.


Sighing in exasperated defeat, Sarah and Mei looked at each other with resignation on each other’s face before replying.


“Guess it’s either the easy way or the hard way, huh?” grumbled Sarah.


“Well, we all DO need a bath however you want to look at it,” commented Mei.  “Might as well get freshened up while we’re here.”


Satisfied that both Sarah and Mei had acquiesced, Kaolla and Nyamo reached out and offered their hands towards the pair.  Kaolla took Mei’s hand and Nyamo took Sarah’s hand in turn, and the girls walked hand-in-hand towards the hot springs.  Soon enough, everyone present in the baths was wearing nothing but their birthday suits and basking in the calming waters of the Hinata hot springs, many of them sighing in relaxation as they bathed.


From Keitaro’s perspective, the temperature of the area picked up by a few degrees, and not solely because of the additional warm bodies that were now occupying more and more of the bathwater.  It was titillating enough to be surrounded by three drop-dead gorgeous women who smothered him with affection as they bathed him.  But now three women in the baths had become nine - all of them big, all of them naked, and all of them ranging in their late teens to mid twenties by the looks of them.  The younger, more innocent types like Shinobu and Mei could now pass for being 19 or 20 years old by the looks of them.  The same went for Sarah too.  Words alone could not do justice on just how alluring all of these lovely ladies had become in terms of physical appearance.


And from an outsider’s perspective, aside from the clear size difference between these women and Keitaro, it wouldn’t appear too odd for someone like Keitaro to hook up with these women and date them from an age perspective, now that the gap in biological age between Keitaro and the younger women of Hinata had greatly shortened.


“So Keitaro,” began Amalla after enjoying a few peaceful minutes soaking in the bathwater, “I take it you had a wonderful time last night, correct?  You and your first three lovers?”


Keitaro was simply at a loss for words, still too embarrassed to admit when he had sex in the presence of others, especially when those others consisted of young women who were still chronologically in their mid teenage years.  Also, it simply wasn’t in his nature to make his business public on the act of making love.  He could only blush and turn his gaze down towards the bathwater in response.


“It was wonderful indeed, Amalla,” replied Naru.  “Kei-kun is quite the sensual lover, making sure his partner is satisfied.  He prioritizes his partner’s pleasure over his own, doing what he can to hold out for as long as possible in order to make the ones he loves happy.”  Naru followed through with a quick kiss to Keitaro’s lips, making the more innocent types like Shinobu and Mei blush in response.


“Kei-kun is a wonder,” stated Mutsumi, hugging Keitaro from behind.  “I’ve waited a long time to show him how much I love him, and he rewarded my love with his gusto and tenderness in the bedroom…and it was AMAZING.”  Mutsumi finished that last word with a semi-erotic sigh, mentally reliving the lovemaking that occured last night in Keitaro’s bedroom.


“Ditto on what they said,” added Kanako.  “I don’t want to sound like a broken record on this, so I’ll simply say that last night was everything I could hope for and more.  I’ll be a tiny bit upset that I can’t have Kei-kun EVERY night, but I will certainly savor the nights I am with him when they occur.  That much is certain.”  Kanako finished with a kiss on Keitaro's cheek.


“Well now, that’s…certainly something,” muttered Sarah, finding the talk of lovemaking rather awkward.  “Did you guys even get any sleep?”


“Oh we slept like babies after we were done, Sarah-chan,” sighed Mutsumi with a grin.  “Once Kei-kun made sure we were all satisfied, we all went out like freshly snuffed candles, wrapped in each other’s arms and legs with our darling Kei-kun snug as a bug between us all.”


“Uhmm…not to be a wet blanket on your fond recollections over last night,” stated a blushing Mei, “but could we change the subject?  Talk about something other than…well, you know?”


“You mean other than sex, Mei-chan?” asked Kaolla so innocently yet bluntly at the same time.


“You’re really one for tact, you know that Kaolla?” replied Mei with an even stronger blush.


“She just likes being forward and direct at times, that’s all,” countered Amalla with a big, playful grin.  “It’s a trait that we as sisters share quite regularly.”


“Anyways, how about we focus on getting ourselves cleaned up?” said Shinobu, trying to redirect the conversation, hopefully away from things regarding sex.


“Yes, let’s do that,” Sarah followed up, feeling awkward and somewhat emotionally confused about hearing about sexual intercourse so early in the morning.


So for a time, the conversation took a turn towards more mundane topics - things like the weather, news (whether local, national, or international), thoughts on what to have for dinner tonight, future plans regarding upcoming holidays, etc.  Though with the talk of holidays, that implied the normal weekly/monthly schedule regarding day-to-day life.  And since it was Monday morning, that begged the question regarding one topic in particular for the vast majority of the Hinata House residents: school.


“I suppose we shouldn’t take too long in the baths,” said Kaolla.  “After all, we should be getting ready soon to head to class.”


“Kaolla, are you crazy!?” asked a bewildered Shinobu.  “We can’t go back to class!  We need to tell them that we’re sick or something.”


“We’re not sick, Shinobu.  From what I can tell, we are all as healthy as can be, so what you’re suggesting would be a lie,” replied Kaolla with a playful poking out of her tongue.


“We aren’t exactly normal in comparison to most people on the planet, Kaolla,” replied Mei.  “After all, we’ve shot up from being in the five-foot range to the eight-foot range over the course of a weekend.  That’ll definitely grab people’s attention, and I’m not just talking about classmates or school faculty.  We’ll all end up being in the local news by tonight if we go to school.”


“Try international news,” grumbled Sarah.  “I can see the headlines now:  “Giant Sexy Schoolgirls Terrorize Middle School!” or something like that.  You really want us to draw attention to ourselves?”


“Oh come on now,” replied Kaolla with a surprisingly calm tone in her voice.  “Being a wee bit taller isn’t a crime.  We haven’t done anything wrong, so as long as we simply act politely and courteously to everybody we see on the way to, in, and from school, then there shouldn’t be any problem.  You think the cops are going to arrest us for being a little bigger?”


“I wouldn’t call this being “a wee bit taller,” Kaolla,” replied Shinobu.


“And calling us “a little bigger” is quite the understatement,” added Sarah.  “I mean, look at us!  Do we even look like middle school students at this point?  We all got a good look in the mirror this morning.  If anything, we look like we should be highschool seniors or even college students.  We’ll stick out like giant sore thumbs if we go to our normal classes.”


“Interesting choice of words there, Sarah-chan,” stated Amalla with a grin, percolating over the words “giant sore thumbs” and getting turned on by any mention of size under the current circumstances.


“Not to be rude, I’m not really in the mood for jokes right now, Amalla,” replied Sarah with a mild grumbling in her tone.


“Oh, alright then, Sarah,” replied Amalla.  “I’ll let up with the teasing…for now anyway.”  And with that, Amalla leaned back and rested her arms upon the rim of the hot springs outer edges as she lifted one of her long legs oh so seductively and crossed it over another, while slowly leaning her head back and letting her gorgeous bosom gently bob in the bathwater, sighing to the point of moaning all while she did so.  It was clear enough to see that while Amalla did this to show how much she enjoyed relaxing in the baths, she also did this to get a rise out of Keitaro, given that she was front and center in his vision while the group bathed.  Judging from the blush on Keitaro’s face in response, Amalla’s little visual tease had succeeded in its mission objective.


Once Amalla’s teasing had let up, the discussion came back towards school once more.


“Kaolla,” began Shinobu, “I’m pretty sure that Sarah and Mei are with me on this one when I say that us going back to school would cause a LOT of problems for us.  The moment we step outside, people are going to start talking about us.  We’ll be not just the talk of the town, but in the national news in a day or so.”


“And?” replied Kaolla.


“And I’d rather not have newspeople coming up to me and asking me questions like “When did you start growing bigger and bigger?” or “Do you know how big you’ll end up becoming if this ends?” or “Can you describe how the growth feels when it happens?” or anything like that!” declared Shinobu.


“That and we live in the age of the cell phone,” added Sarah, “and most of them have high-tech cameras and video recording.  I’ll bet that within an hour of us being spotted by people, somebody will put out a recording of us to show that we are in fact taller than most people on the planet.  We’ll be all over the internet before the day is done.”


“And when that ends up happening,” added Mei to the conversation, “what is the likelihood that the Japanese government won’t send somebody down to question us or even possibly detain us?”


“Detain us for our size?” asked Kaolla.  “I didn’t know being bigger or taller than others was considered a crime.  Where exactly does it declare that in Japan’s law books again?”


“At our size, they’d feel intimidated enough that they’d justify doing that in the name of public safety or something along those lines,” replied Shinobu.  “When people see something that scares them, they usually get nervous and take action against it, even if that thing - in this case, us - means them no harm.  The act of us simply being big would be justification enough for them to do something like that.”


Kaolla pondered on this for a moment, before responding.


“Here’s my compromise, girls,” began Kaolla.  “I’m willing for us to engage in online learning here at Hinata House, but only after we’ve had one day of in-person learning at school.  The way I see it, the faculty there will be curious if we don’t show up.  They’ll probably assume that we’re just playing hooky and that we decided to add an extra day off to our weekend.  Once they get a good look at us, they’ll probably come to the conclusion that we stay away from school afterwards, at least until the growth spurts have been resolved.”


“The moment they spot us, they’ll probably ask us to leave right there and then,” replied Mei.  “  They’d probably call for the police as protection once they see just how damn big we all are.  Why would we even insist on coming to school at that point?”


“Because I’d like to interact with the world out there, plain and simple,” replied Kaolla.  “And the way I see it, we have the right to an education.”


“I’m pretty sure that they’d overturn that right the moment they get a good look at us,” grumbled Sarah.


“And as for your worries about being recorded or being arrested, no need to worry on either of those,” stated Kaolla.


“What do you mean by that?” asked a confused Shinobu.


“Well, for the first part about being recorded by somebody’s cell phone or anything like that,” began Kaolla, “I can quickly whip up a portable jamming device that scrambles all recording equipment so that nobody will be able to capture us on video.  The device will be attuned to affect any and all recording devices that aren’t our own.  So any cell phones of ours will work perfectly, but otherwise, they will simply be out of order and incapable of working until they are very, VERY far from the jammer’s range of frequency.”


“How far of a range are we talking here?” asked Mei.


“Over 1 kilometer in distance,” replied Kaolla with a smile [*1km = 0.62 miles].


“THAT far?” asked a somewhat alarmed Sarah.


“Kaolla IS a supergenius, in case you all needed a reminder,” giggled Amalla in response.


“And as for worries about being arrested, I wouldn’t fret over that either,” continued Kaolla once more.


“How so?” asked Mei.


“If the authorities try to arrest or seize ANY of us, especially if we’ve done nothing wrong, then the “powers that be” within Japan will pay a mighty steep price for taking such action.”


“I’m not sure I understand what you mean by that,” inquired Shinobu.


“While Molmol isn’t a particularly large nation,” explained Amalla, “it is a nation that is best not to be trifled with.  We Molmolians don’t desire conflict with anyone, but if anybody - and I do mean ANYBODY - tries to bring harm or trouble to one of our people, we make that person pay dearly.  Whether it is an individual or an entire nation, if you hurt or endanger one of our precious people, we make damn well sure that there will be severe consequences.”


“Amalla, you’re scaring me a little,” muttered Sarah.


“Oh, please don’t be afraid of me, dear Sarah-chan,” replied Amalla in a more gentle and lofty tone of voice, wrapping her arms around the blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty and hugging her with such passion as their bosoms pressed into one another (making Sarah blush and getting Amalla turned on).


“I would NEVER do anything to harm you or any of my future spouses here at Hinata,” stated Amalla with genuine passion in her voice.  “I’m simply stating that whenever somebody tries to threaten or bring harm of any kind onto any one of you, then Molmol will respond in kind and make them dearly regret doing so.”


“What kind of response are we talking about exactly?” inquired Kanako.


“I’m glad you asked, Kana-chan,” answered Amalla with a grin.  “The Kingdom of Molmol isn’t your traditional military power compared to other countries, but it IS a force to be reckoned with for a few reasons.  One of them is that we have among the best spies and assassins known throughout the world.  We can infiltrate pretty much any country and do some serious damage to them if they were tempted to cross us.  Sabotage a major power plant?  Kidnap a head of state?  Release classified state secrets all over the world?  You name the job and Molmolians are both capable and willing to carry it out whenever somebody means us harm.”


“Your reach is THAT great?  Seriously?” asked a bewildered Naru.


“Indeed it is, my dear Naru-chan,” grinned Amalla before continuing.  “Much of our reach can be attributed to the strides we have taken in our tech department, especially with the advances in computer hacking under my dear sister.  With Kaolla serving as head of all things related to computer science, Molmol’s reach and power have grown by leaps and bounds.”


“That’s quite a claim to make,” said a wide-eyed Mei.


“One that is true all the same, Mei-chan”, replied Amalla.  “If say a major country threatened Molmol, the Molmolian royal family, or even a citizen of Molmol, then Molmol could respond by a precision hacker attack.  The target could be anything from a major banking industry to top-level government computer servers to an ICBM launch facility.  Anything that involves computers is a viable, reachable target for Molmol’s tech wing.  It’s a branch of the Molmolian military which we try to avoid using unless we are hard-pressed.  But once an attack is made against Molmol or its people, we respond in kind, and if it so happens to be a “high-tech” nation which is threatening us, we simply knock them back a hundred years in terms of technology, plain and simple.”


“You’re kidding,” said an incredulous Shinobu.


“Not at all, Shinobu-chan,” continued Amalla.  “So if Japanese authorities were to lay hands on any one of us simply for our size, they would be given a warning by Molmol to stand down and cease their action.  If they refused to comply, then Molmol could unleash a very sophisticated computer virus onto Japanese government computer servers and hack into all their precious state secrets.  Or perhaps release a virus onto the computer mainframe at a Japanese power plant and effectively turn off the lights for a large chunk of the nation’s population.  The possibilities for a retaliatory strike are quite vast, given how much Japan relies on technology these days.  Personally, I would aim for hacking into their stock exchange and watch their markets enter a freefall before lunchtime.  People tend to take you seriously when you go after their money.”


At this point, Sarah leaned in towards Kaolla’s ear and whispered gently between the two of them so that nobody else would hear.


“Your sister is scary sometimes,” Sarah said to Kaolla.  “The way she plans and schemes over how to go after people is kinda frightening.”  Kaolla simply giggled before responding.


“She’s just a woman with power who looks after her nation and her people.  She’s also very protective when it comes to her family, that’s all.  Whether it’s parents, siblings, children, or her lovers, if somebody tries to bring harm or ruin of any kind onto people whom Amalla cares about, she’ll go after them with little warning and no mercy.  As far back as I can recall, Big Sis Amalla has always been that way,” Kaolla finished with a calm grin.


After a half hour or so of sitting in the baths and making smalltalk here and there, eventually the group began to vacate the hot springs.  While they did so, Kaolla made an announcement.


“One more thing I should bring up before I forget,” said Kaolla.


“What is it?” asked Naru.


“The baths will be temporarily closed off for the next few hours.  So if anybody needs to wash up, they’ll have to make due with the showers here in the dorms, which I know will be rather uncomfortable given how small they are to us ladies now,” explained Kaolla.


“Why are the hot springs going to be closed off?” inquired Mutsumi.


“I’m going to have them renovated so that they're more spacious for all of us ladies, given the recent bouts of growth spurts we have been having over the past few days.  Don’t worry too much, the hot springs should be available by tonight, midnight at the absolute latest,” answered Kaolla.


“You’re having the hot springs renovated?” asked a skeptical Keitaro.  “And you really plan on having the job done in a few hours?  How are you going to pull that off, Kaolla?”


“Keitaro, need I remind you that my sister is Hinata’s resident supergenius inventor?” Amalla replied playfully.  “If I were to guess, she’s probably got some kind of invention to help speed things up.  Would I be right in that assumption, Kaolla?”


“Indeed you would be, dear sister,” replied Kaolla with a big grin.  “The state of the hot springs in terms of accommodating all of us girls has presented an opportunity to test out some of my new Tama-drones, particularly with regards to construction, demolition, and renovation.”


“Come again?” asked a slightly confused Kanako.


“I’ll try to keep this brief,” continued Kaolla.  “Basically I’m going to have a small fleet of my newest Tama-drones fly in here, suck out all the water in the hot springs, then carve out more space with the bathing area, making it both wider and deeper for us girls to enjoy so that the water isn’t too shallow for us and so that we don’t feel cramped while we’re relaxing in here.  Once a larger surface area and a deeper pit within the hot springs has been successfully carved out for us, the Tama-drones will come in with buffing equipment to help smooth out the hot spring floor and fill in any minor cracks from the digging.  Once the buffing is completed, the drones will sanitize the surface area and fill up the hot spring once more, resulting in a larger hot spring for all of us girls - and our Keitaro, of course - to enjoy by day’s end.  Any questions?”


Everyone else simply stood there, staring at Kaolla with blank looks on their faces (minus Amalla, who had a snickering grin on her face) at the supergenius’s explanation for the renovations she had planned for the hot spring.  Even if Kaolla was rather gifted at inventions and all things related to robotics and computers, it was still quite phenomenal at just how fast she could come up with on-the-fly solutions to whatever problems popped up, especially in the aftermath of these growth spurts the Hinata women were experiencing.


“You’re definitely pulling out all the stops when it comes to making adjustments for us, Kaolla.  That much is certain.” declared Mei.


“Kaolla just wants to help, just like Amalla wants to help.  That’s what loving families do for each other,” said Nyamo, deciding to speak up for the first time in a while.


“Oh, Nyamo, I could just eat you up, you know that?” replied Amalla as she glomped on to her fellow dark-skinned beauty.  “You’re so sweet with the way you word things, it just makes me want to smother you with affection and appreciation.”  Amalla gently increased her hold on Nyamo as she rubbed her cheek against Nyamo’s forehead while pressing her bosom against Nyamo’s in turn.  For her part, Nyamo simply chuckled at the endearing playfulness Amalla exuded.


Once the semi-erotic playfulness had run its course, the group headed back into Hinata House to get dried, put some clothes on, and begin the day’s events.  Surprisingly, Kaolla managed to talk the other girls in her group into going to school, at least for today anyway.  How things would pan out during and after classes was anybody’s guess, but for the time being, Shinobu and the others decided to acquiesce to Kaolla’s request, with the assumption that they would spend the rest of the school week doing at-home learning once all the students and school faculty got a good look at them.



As the sun was beginning its cresting over the horizon, the gambler/bookie who went by the name of Shinji was making his way up the stairs towards the Hinata House dorms.  Having made contact with his connections in the wide world of gambling, Shinji managed to fasttrack the collection of the lottery winnings he was tasked with retrieving.  Now making his way up the stairs with a duffle bag full of lottery winnings, Shinji was getting closer and closer towards handing said winnings over to the rightful owner.


Shinji had arrived at the front entrance of the house, finding one of the dark-skinned servants sweeping the front porch diligently.  Where did they hail from again?  Molmol, was it?  Shinji was pretty sure that was the name of the place when last he spoke with them.


“Hello there,” stated Shinji as he approached the threshold, waving politely as he came closer and closer.


“Good morning, sir,” replied the attendant, a young man in his mid twenties by the look of him.  “May I ask what your business is here, by chance?”


“I actually visited this place yesterday,” began Shinji.  “I was meeting with a client of mine regarding a winning lottery ticket.  She asked me to cash in the ticket on her behalf, so that she wouldn’t have to go herself and draw unwanted attention in public.”  Shinji raised up the duffle bag to signify the lottery winnings he was currently carrying.


“I see,” replied the attendant.  “If you’ll just wait here for a moment, I’ll go notify the others as to your arrival, Mister?”


“Shinji,” replied Shinji.  “Just throw that name out there.  I’m here specifically for Miss Mitsune Konno, though she tends to go by the nickname “Kitsune” more times than not.”


“Very good then,” said the attendant.  “Just wait a moment here then, Mr. Shinji.  I’ll be back to fetch you shortly.”  And with that, the attendant disappeared behind the front door.


A minute passed as Shinji calmly waited out front.  Then one minute became two, then three, then five.  Once that mark was reached, the door opened once more and the first attendant came back out along with a female attendant around the same age as him.


“If you’ll be so kind as to follow me, Mr. Shinji.” stated the second attendant.


“Lead on, Miss,” replied Shinji in kind.


The pair of them entered the main lobby of Hinata House, with Shinji following after the female attendant.  Though she abruptly stopped, which of course led Shinji to stop, leaving him rather curious in the process.


“Why are we stopping?” inquired Shinji.


“I know this might sound odd, Mr. Shinji,” replied the attendant, “but I’m going to have to ask to look through your bag for a moment before we proceed any further.  It is simply a security measure for the good of the people living here, especially since one of them is our queen.”


“Oh, alright then,” replied Shinji as he placed the bag slowly on the ground.  “Feel free to look through to your heart’s content.  I just kindly ask that you don’t take anything from the bag as it really is a gift for a friend of mine, that’s all.”


“Of course, sir,” stated the attendant.  A moment later, she unzipped the duffle bag and peered inside.  Sure enough, within the bag were bundles of wrapped bricks of Japanese yen in various denominations.  The attendant poked through the bricks here and there to look for anything that might be out of the ordinary, be it a firearm, a knife, an explosive device, or some kind of vial of liquid or a bag of powder hidden within the bag.  She also felt along both the interior and exterior lining of the bag, in case there was some kind of hidden compartment for a small concealable item to be placed.  Once she had finished her inspection, she zipped up the duffle bag and returned it to Shinji.  True to her word, the attendant didn’t pocket any of the money whatsoever.


“Thank you for your patience, sir,” said the attendant.  “It is merely a precaution we must perform, given our duty to look after the residents of this establishment.”


“Understood, miss,” grinned Shinji in response.


Once more, the two of them made their way up to Kitsune’s bedroom, with the attendant opening up the door to look inside.  To her surprise, the room was empty.


“If you’ll just wait inside for a moment, Mr. Shinji,” stated the attendant.  “I will ask around for Miss Kitsune’s whereabouts.  The moment I find her, I’ll direct her to come to her room at once so that you may conclude your business here, good sir.”


“I appreciate that, miss,” replied Shinji.  “I’ll just wait here then.”


With that, the attendant left Shinji to wait once more, this time in Kitsune’s bedroom.


Left alone to himself once more, Shinji took a look around the room.  While it was somewhat cluttered, he was surprised to find that Kitsune was apparently taking steps to get the place more-or-less in order.  Given Kitune’s lackadaisical behavior (and the fact that she wasn’t big into doing hard work for extended periods), this was a rather surprising change of pace for her.


“She’s really growing up in a way,” thought Shinji aloud as he scanned the state of the room.  “It’s nice to see her turning the page and become more responsible for the state of her living conditions.”


Upon finishing that statement, the door slid open and Kitsune had entered her own room, ducking substantially as she did so…and making Shinji instinctively pull back in alarm.  After all, the last time the two of them met, Kitsune was 7’9” in height.


Now she was a solid foot taller, with her head just 3 inches from touching the ceiling.


For a moment, Shinji just stared up in awe at this towering busty beauty standing before him.  She was downright massive.  The last time they met, Kitsune made him feel very short, even downright small.  Now, she made him feel TINY.  She was a super-sexy juggernaut of a woman standing powerfully before him.  There wasn’t a doubt in Shinji’s mind that if she felt compelled to do so, she could throw him across the room like a sack of flour and send him crashing into a wall if she so desired.  Bearing all this in mind, Shinji instinctively gulped, making sure he was on his best behavior while he was visiting Hinata House.


“H-hey there, Shinji.  Sorry I made ya wait.  I was just grabbin’ a mornin’ bite when ya showed up.” Kitsune opened up, trying to be as friendly as possible and not come off as intimidating for a woman who was nearing 9 feet tall.  “So, as y’all can tell, I’ve gotten…a lil’ bit bigger since last time ya saw me.”  She bent forward slightly, rubbing the back of her head and nervously chuckling, trying her darndest to not come off as threatening before her guest.


Not wanting to look like some brain dead numbskull, Shinji quickly shook his head from side to side to clear his mind, took a deep breath, then spoke.


“So uh…yeah…you’re lookin’...very, uh…yeah…” muttered Shinji, trying not to say the words “big,” “bigger,” “huge,” “large,” or anything that might upset Kitsune in any way possible.


“It’s alright, Shinji,” replied Kitsune in a calming tone.  “Just breathe.  I know yer tryin’ not to say nothin’ that might hurt my feelins’ and all that.  It’s okay, I’m a big girl, so I can take it.”  Kitsune finished with a chuckle on the wordplay over the words “big girl.”


‘Not gonna argue with you there Kitsune,’ thought Shinji, ‘or argue with you on practically anything at this point for that matter.’  The way Shinji saw it, unless you were a glutton for physical punishment, it was best not to anger or upset anybody who had a clear physical advantage over you and could almost assuredly kick your ass.


“So umm…” began Kitsune once more, trying to get the conversation moving, “did y’all by chance happen to get…that thing taken care of for lil’ ole me?”


‘Nothing “lil” about you at this point, Kitsune,’ thought Shinji in response.


“Uhh, yeah,” resplied Shinji.  “Got it right here, the whole shebang.  Went off without a hitch.”  Shinji raised up the bag to verify the success of his errand being completed.


Shinji then proceeded to place the duffle bag on the floor, unzipped it, and pulled it wide open for Kitsune to see.  The fox-eyed amazonian beauty peered over into the bag (inadvertently showing her tremendous bosom hanging like perfectly ripened watermelons dangling quite enticingly in her sports bra) and did something that she normally wouldn’t do: she started tearing up.


Opening up her eyes, Kitsune took a good long look at the bundles of cash in the bag and couldn’t help but immediately start to cry, with droplets of tears falling into the bag.  Before long, the crying started to morph into outright sobbing, with Kitsune bringing her hands up to her face to try and stem the tears which were now flowing profusely down her cheeks as she began quietly crying aloud into her hands.


From his perspective, Shinji was completely at a loss for words.  Here was a client and good friend of his cashing in on a major lottery win, yet instead of celebrating with cheers and a fresh bottle of sake, she was having a borderline emotional breakdown at that very moment.  He wasn’t sure if it was tears of joy that Kitsune was crying or not, but her reaction was certainly not what he was expecting.


“Umm, Kitsune,” Shinji began, “are you okay?  I thought you’d be happy at the sight of this, so forgive me for being confused at what I’m seeing.”


“It’s not yer fault, Shinji,” replied Kitsune as she wiped her eyes and struggled to keep her emotions together.  “I’m sorry for bein’ such an emotional roller coaster an’ all that.  I AM happy at what I’m seein’ in fronta me, don’t misunderstand.  It’s just that I’m also kinda sad at the same time, as crazy as that might sound.”


“Why are you sad at all, if you don’t mind me asking?” inquired Shinji.


There was a momentary pause, with Kitsune taking a deep breath to clear her head before speaking once more.


“There is somebody here…here at Hinata…who has the patience of a saint,” began Kitsune.  “He’s kinda dorky and he tends to get himself into one mess or another, and most of the time it ain’t even his fault.  And the thing about this fella is…that I…I’m…I’m crazy about him.”


“Crazy?” asked a confused Shinji.  “By chance, do you mean that…you’re…”


“I’m in love with him, yeah,” replied Kitsune, finishing what Shinji was about to say.  “I’ve been in love with this lovable lil’ dork for some time now.  I just couldn’t bring up the nerve to admit it up til now, cause deep down I guess I’m a coward.”


“Come on now, don’t go beating yourself up in the middle of all of this.  It doesn’t help anything,” replied Shinji.  “So this guy you’re crazy about…how does he factor into you being sad exactly?”


“This fella who I’m all head-over-heels for…I’ve…taken advantage of him…more than once…for a good long while now…and I hate myself for it,” explained Kitsune, choking up as she brought the words out.


“How so?” asked Shinji.


“For many, many months now,” Kitsune continued, “I’ve played offa his heart strings and asked for one favor after another, especially when it came to money.  Whether I asked him to ‘loan’ me some cash or to grant me an extension when it came to collectin’ on a rent payment…every time he would cave an’ give me what I wanted.  He always gave me money when I asked for it, even though I almost never paid him back.  He would grant me extra days, even WEEKS time when I was behind on rent payments.  Sometimes he would even pay my share outta his own pocket, for goodness sake!  Who does that!?  Who goes outta their way to help a connivin’ little trickster like me who uses her body to seduce others to help her get her way!?”  By this point the tears were starting to come back, along with the self-loathing.


“Come on now, don’t talk like that,” replied Shinji, trying to keep Kitsune from balling like a baby once again.  “Don’t go beating yourself up and trying to bring yourself down.  It won’t do you any good to be mopey and crying “woe is me” over all of this now, will it?”


Collecting her nerves, Kitsune wiped her eyes and took a few more deep breaths before making her way towards her miniature fridge.  She opened it up, took out a sake bottle, uncorked it, and took three good swigs from the bottle.  Then she gestured towards Shinji, holding out the bottle towards him before speaking.


“Want any?” she asked.


“No thank you,” replied Shinji.  “I appreciate the offer, don’t misunderstand.  I’m just not thirsty right now.”


“Okay then” said Kitsune.  “Sorry…needed something to help with my nerves a lil bit.”


“They don’t call it “liquid courage” for nothing, I suppose,” joked Shinji.  That got a chuckle out of Kitsune, which Shinji was glad to see that she was in better spirits at least.


“Anyways,” Kitsune resumed, “after thinkin’ back on all of the underhanded stuff I did to this fella, I know look at this bag full o’ money and I think to myself that this is how I can start makin’ it up to him.  I can pay him back for all the money I tricked him outta, or all the times I owed him money an’ came up short or had nothin’ for him.  With this, I can try to make things right between us, because I really am sorry for what I done…and also because…because I…because I’m…”


“You don’t need to say anymore, Kitsune,” replied Shinji.  “The look in your eyes and the blush on your cheeks pretty much give it away.”


“That obvious, huh?” replied Kitsune with a chuckle.


“I’m no doctor, but I’d say you got a really bad case of love sickness from what I can see,” Shinji countered with his own chuckle.


For a moment, the two of them simply chuckled over Kitsune’s little confession of past sins as well as her innermost feelings towards Keitaro.  From Kitsune’s perspective, it was a minor relief to talk about these romantic feelings that were building up inside her and growing as her body grew.  And Shinji was glad that his old friend was in better spirits compared to a few minutes ago.  So overall, the visit was fortuitous for more than one reason.


“Well then, I suppose I should be heading off,” stated Shinji.  “You’ve got your winnings, so there’s no need for me to linger around here any longer then.”  Shinji was getting ready to make for the door when a large hand reached out and held him by the shoulder.  Turning around, he saw Kitsune standing before him, towering over him in all of her beautiful glory, and staring at him with a heartfelt smile and her eyes slightly opened.


“Shinji,” she said, “two things before ya go.”


“Yeah?” inquired Shinji.


“First off, don’t want ya to leave without takin’ a couple of things with ya on the way out,” began Kitsune.  Reaching into the duffle bag, she pulled out one of the bricks of cash and started quickly fingering through the bills.  After a minute or so of quick counting, Kitsune handed the money out towards Shinji.


“Here,” said Kitsune, “yer cut of the proceeds.  1 million yen, as agreed on.”


“Oh yeah, in the midst of all of this, I almost forgot about that from yesterday.  A part of me is tempted to say no thank you even now, but I know that you’d insist that I take at least SOME of the money.  Therefore, I humbly accept my part of the spoils.”  Shinji then proceeded to take the money and stuff it in the vest pocket of his shirt.


“There’s also this, of course,” continued Kitsune as she walked over towards her nearby nightstand, bent down and opened the uppermost drawer.  From said drawer, she retrieved the silver pocketwatch that Shinji left as collateral yesterday.  Kitsune couldn’t help but reflect on two things as she looked at the watch: (1) It was exquisitely beautiful, well-maintained, and surely a high-valued item among those who collect such items, and (2) it looked so small resting in the palm of her hand.  Of course, that just served as one of many daily reminders of just how damn BIG Kitsune was becoming (along with all the Hinata women) as the days passed on.  That realization fascinated and scared her in equal parts, even if she was hesitant to openly show her concerns or worries compared to girls like Mei and Shinobu.


“You DID say that you were gonna leave this here as collateral til ya came back with the money, remember?” chuckled Kitsune.


“That I did,” replied Shinji with a smile.


“A few more things before ya head off,” stated Kitsune, which in turn made Shinji raise an eyebrow in genuine curiosity.


“Now now, Kitsune, no need to spoil me,” chuckled Shinji.


“Aww come one,” replied Kitsune.  “Can’t a girl show a lil’ gratitude?”


The fox-eyed, foxy amazon returned to her fridge, leaned way down to open it, and pulled out another bottle of sake, this one unopened and looking somewhat fancy compared to the bottles she usually purchased.  Shinji wasn’t much of a liquor connoisseur, but from what he could tell, the bottle appeared to be more in line with what one would consider “top shelf” items you would find at a liquor store or bar.


Turning around, Kitsune held out the bottle for Shinji to take as she spoke.


“This stuff here is something I save for special occasions,” began Kitsune.  “Whether its for holidays, anniversaries, or a moment that’s really special to me, I only drink this stuff here for those kinda moments.  And given how important this moment is here ta me, I want ya to have it - the whole bottle - as a way of sayin’ thank you.”


“Well, Kitsune, seeing as how adamant you are in showing your thanks - and how insistent you can be at times - I suppose it would be a bit insulting if I didn’t accept this bottle from you.” replied Shinji as he reached out and took the bottle in both hands, looking it over to examine it more closely.  Judging by the labeling and the craftsmanship of the glasswork on the bottle itself, Shinji could tell that this bottle was definitely the stuff saved for special occasions.


“I humbly accept this thank-you gift of yours, though I don’t intend on cracking it open here and now, even if you consider this occasion to be rather momentous.” said Shinji.


“Understood,” replied Kitsune.  “We’ll crack open that bottle on another occasion.  Maybe Christmas or New Year’s or somethin’ along those lines.”


“Maybe the day you officially hit it off with this guy who you’ve become head-over-heels in love with?” said Shinji with a sly grin, which in turn made Kitsune seize up with a blush.


“M-maybe…” muttered Kitsune in response, starting to get lost in a world of fantasy, dreaming of herself officially dating Keitaro, and perhaps one day even becoming engaged or - dare she consider it - married to him (even if it would be as part of a harem, given how adamant Amalla and Kaolla were about implementing this harem plan of theirs).


“Well then, anything else before I take my leave?” asked Shinji.


“Yeah, just one more thing,” stated Kitsune as she walked closer to the man, casting him in her shadow, with her bosom just inches away from his face (which made Shinji instinctively blush just a little bit).


Before Shinji could ask just what it was, he was suddenly enveloped in a very powerful hug, with his face being buried deep within Kitsune’s enormous bosom, feeling their perfect mix of softness and firmness against the entirely of his face and breathing in the rich female aroma wafting off of her.  The very suddenness of the act caught him off guard as the amazon lifted him off his feet and securely wrapped her arms around him, holding him against her body for a solid minute and just basking in the moment.


“Thank you, Shinji,” whispered Kitsune.  “Thank you so much for doin’ this for me.  It really means a lot to me, and I wanted to let you know just how much I appreciate it.”  Kitsune then pulled Shinji back from her embrace, but still holding him firmly in her hands as she dropped him back down so his feet made contact with the floor once more.


Once again, before Shinji could speak, he saw Kitsune leaning down and bringing her lips closer and closer to his face.  The first kiss landed on his forehead, lasting for a good ten seconds.  Once it was finished, Kitsune planted a second kiss onto Shinji’s left cheek, lasting about the same amount of time.  Then another kiss to his right cheek with equal tenderness and affection, and finally a fourth kiss onto his lips.  The very softness of Kitsune’s lips was hard to put into words, but what could be said of it from Shinji’s perspective was that it was downright heavenly.  He could feel his heart pick up the pace and worried if he was going to get a partial erection from such physical intimacy.


Of course, all good things eventually come to an end, and Kitsune broke off the final kiss, standing up once more with her head just inches away from the ceiling.  She looked down with partially-opened eyes at the man who she still held by the shoulders in her hand, blushing slightly as she did so.


“I know I’ve said it already, but thank you, Shinji,” stated Kitsune.  “From the bottom o’ my heart, thank you.”


“It was my pleasure,” replied Shinji, somewhat at a loss for words.


“Don’t be a stranger now,” said Kitusne, finally releasing the man in her delicate clutches.  “Come on over and visit us again sometime.  I’ll have beer, sake, and a whole spread ready for ya when next ya visit.  We’ll drink and reminisce about days gone by an’ all that.”


“Sounds good to me,” chuckled Shinji in response.


And with that, Kitsune’s bookie and close friend departed Kitsune’s bedroom and the premises of Hinata House minutes later.  That left Kitsune alone to reflect on where to proceed from this point on.


‘Next time I see Keitaro,’ thought the fox-eyed woman, ‘I’m gonna do right by him.  I’ve got so much I wanna say to that little lovable goofball.  Just gotta get my head right and not get too emotional when next I see him…even if I am…crazy in love with the guy.  Just you wait, Keitaro…just you wait.’


Kitsune then zipped up the duffle bag, slid it securely under her bed, and made her way out the bedroom, brushing her head along the doorframe as she ducked under it.



Chapter End Notes:

Hope the chemistry between Kitsune and her friend was amusing, as well as Kaolla's crazy solutions to the growing problems these growing beauties are experiencing over time.  I know it's largely improbable to pull off what she and Amalla are suggesting, but when you are a supergenius or the head of a somewhat powerful nation, such ideas come off as at least a tiny bit plausible.  Anyways, hope you liked what you read.  Until then...